Infidelity Rekindles Their Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks later the UK government announced a nation wide lockdown in response to the Coronavirus-19 threat. James and Rachel, along with the rest of the nation, changed their lives dramatically. Rachel couldn't see her man any more, but her husband and her came closer and closer together.

CHAPTER FIVE: A holiday retreat

"That was a lovely meal, thank you, James and Rachel." Bridget, their mother-in-law cleared the dishes from the table. There were mumblings of gratitude from the others as the sound of glasses being refilled with the last of the wine continued their evening of fun. After months of lockdown measures, the government relaxed national restrictions around the control of covid-19. James and Rachel had joined the rest of the extended family on their bi-annual holiday to Dawlish, a beautiful little Seaside town on the South Devon coast. There were 8 adults and 6 small children. Rachel brought in a board of cheese options with fruits and crackers.

As the evening drew further into the night, the guests made their excuses and returned to their rooms. Rachel, and her mother Bridget were amongst the first to retire, leaving her father Frank, her middle sister Katherine and husband Ryan, her youngest sister Julie and partner Phil, and her own husband James. Cocktails were prepared by Phil, an amateur bartender, and finished by everyone else. Frank made his excuses with half closed eyes and a goblin-like smile as he rubbed his hands together and made his way to his bed. No one really wanted to ask what he had in mind. Phil, however was kept busy with an array of orders.

Soon it was only Phil, James, and Katherine who remained. They drank rum and played drinking games. It had gone midnight and there was a tension of 'who is going to blink first' atmosphere around when they were going to bed.

"Ok, let's call it a draw." Declared Phil, starting to suggest the time had come to head to bed himself. "I made all the drinks, so do you two mind tidying up a little?"

Neither Katherine nor James complained and they set about clearing the drinks, and bottles from the table. Alone in the kitchen James stood at the sink washing up glasses while Katherine dried. They had continued to play drinking games as they worked their way through a bottle of Tequila. As James reached for the plug in the sink Katherine slashed water all over his shirt and shorts. He was soaked. Katherine stood, watching on, as he struggled to dry himself. She was laughing hysterically.

"You'll need to take that off. It's soaked." Katherine could barely get the words out for giggling. James was entranced by the girl like quality to her behaviour. She displayed an innocence, and playfulness in her tone. Her face was caught by the kitchen's mood lighting. Beautiful lines held in a fragile light. How had he failed to notice her before? She was soft, and to him she was new. Her skin glowed with a gentle tan. Her lips glistening with a night of drinking and an earlier application of lip-gloss. She moved her head to one side, crinkling her nose and placing a look of concern on her brow. James stepped forward taking her head in his hands, "No. Not like that." He used his thumbs to ease the tension from around her eyes.

"But, why are you just standing there in soaking wet clothes?" Katherine, the picture of innocence. She had not yet realised that he had frozen to look at her, and her beauty.

"I hadn't noticed."

"Here," she replied, and with a mothers confidence she unbuttoned his wet shorts letting them fall to the ground, and lifted his shirt over his head. It was her turn to pause. James had lost a lot of weight over the last year, but since lockdown he had clearly been working out. Her fingers reached out and touched his chest. It was firm. She placed her palm against his skin. It was damp. She could feel the smooth and firm contours of his pecks as she caressed his chest. James made his pecks dance which shocked Katherine in the silence.

"Where did you go?" Asked James. Katherine blushed. Her hands were now hovering over his skin, not daring to touch him again. Her eyes, however, were fixed on the middle of his torso. James considered the question to have been unregistered until the long silence was again broken by Katherine.

"Last night." She stopped again, considering her next words, or whether to say them at all. Her hands were back on his body, this time tracing the muscles in his torso. "Last night, I could hear you."

"You could hear me? Hear me do what?" James enquired

"I could hear you with Rachel." Katherine went quiet again, but her hands never stopped moving slowly, explorative over James's stomach.

"What about it?" There was a time of more accusation that James had unintended, and he was worried he may have broken the spell.

Katherine's response was whispered, more than spoken, as if she was lost in a dream. "It sounded like she was having a good time, that's all." James was looking at her, watching her face change in reaction, and satisfaction to her own musings. A look of intrigue rippled across her face as she thought more deeply about James and her sister. Katherine's hands paused at his lower abs. James became mindful of how his erection pushed at the material of his pants. And resting against the tip of his penis was the back of Katherine's fingers.

"I think it might be my turn to feel your tummy." James laughed. In doing so Katherine returned from her dream to look at him. There was a stern intensity to her eyes.

"I don't think that is a very good idea." She responded. James was aware that her hand remained in place at his lower abs.

"Perhaps we need to get you out of those wet clothes?" His suggestion seemed childish. A poor attempt at flirting by a teenage boy trying to get a girl to take her clothes off.

"But my clothes aren't wet." Katherine sounded innocent, and James would have thought better of his next idea if it wasn't for the glint in her eye, her flirtatious smile, or how she lowered her chin and looked at him through her eye lashes. James grabbed a half full jug of melted ice water from the table and threw it over her dress. Katherine jumped back with a stifled scream. She could feel its icy effects over her body, covering her skin in goose bumps.

"I'm soaking. How am I going to explain my wet dress to Ryan?" Katherine seemed taken aback by the icy water and impulsive behaviour of James. She was cross.

"Tell him you spilt wine or some other drink on it and you needed to wash it out." James was impressed with how easy this lie came to him. It wasn't in his nature to lie, yet the last 10 months had really brought a different side out in him.

"That could work." Katherine considered it in detail, weighing up the practicalities. "Hang on. I'm not wearing a bra. I can't take off my dress." She was flirting again, swaying her hips as she spoke.

"Come on, Kat. I thought you were all for equality. You got to feel my torso, and see my pants. Only fair that it's my turn." James moved closer to her now and was gently pulling her dress up over her legs. Katherine didn't stop him, but stared straight in his eyes as the hem of her dress reached her hips. His finger tips felt the stitched hem of her colourful and flowery summer dress and he gently lifted it up her body and over her head. The cold, wet material scratched her like seductive fingernails stimulating her skin. Her senses had become supercharged and she relaxed into the atmospheric fog and the sexual tension that hung around them. Her vision had softened slightly and she became aware of her heightened awareness of touch, emotion and her deeper breathing. Like a portrait photo with a blurred background she had tuned off all distractions around her to concentrate on him, and how he made her feel.

Katherine rearranged her hair mostly to one side of her face before taking her hands to her waist. With her head titled to one side, and her weight shift to one leg her stance appeared defiant and unimpressed. She looked beautiful. James could see the faint evidence of a tan line over her shoulders and around her fabulous breasts. His eyes scanned her body captured by how perfect she looked. Despite having given birth to two children she had taken a lot of care over herself. His own wife, Rachel - who's body was almost perfect, would come second in this contest.

James dropped the dress to the floor with a soft thud heavy with water, and reached out to touch her face. Katherine pressed her cheek to the palm of his hand. She watched as he took her in with his eyes, softening them with satisfaction and a naughty smile. Her body was just simply exquisite. He wanted desperately to touch her, but he resisted the urge to rush. He had no idea if he would ever get this opportunity again. Noticing that Katherine, now sitting on the kitchen stool with an amused smile, had been watching him as he looked at her, he smiled and leaned towards her. Their lips touched. James was aroused by the soft and warm feeling of her lips. She parted hers as their kissing became a little more intimate. James's hands explored Katherine's tummy, feeling her toned muscles. Her body was hot under his touch. She moved in response to his. A feeling of intense tickling and teasing. She was too lost in the moment to giggle, yet the feel of his hand on her skin awakened a teenage-like knot in her stomach. She yearned for him to own her. A deep, almost desperate desire for him to take her. James moved his hand to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. Breathing in her ear his fingers twisted, pulled, and squeezed her nipples. At first Katherine flinched, wanting to pull away. She knew they had gone too far and she was losing control.

"The code word is 'stop'." James muttered. Without using her voice Katherine answered by pushing her chest further up to him. They kissed deeply, and more passionately now. James was working her nipples, drawing up a feeling of heat from her core. Katherine shuddered as James's wondering hand found the elastic of her briefs. His fingers paused, just for a moment as if deciding on its next move. Katherine was feeling almost impatient at the lack of movement from James's hand. It had only been a short moment in reality, but she was all too aware of the anticipated sensations James would bring if he continued his trajectory towards her groin.

Sensing a slight movement, not unlike a Mexican wave from below his palm, James was sure Katherine was keen to take things further. His hand pressed against the little ribbon and lacy material of her black satin briefs. His fingers outstretched towards her parting thighs. As he moved, tantalisingly slowly, towards her groin her thighs parted further and she sighed into his ear. Finally curving his fingers over her groin he could feel her labia, separated from him only by the material of her underwear. Using the material and pushing his finger between her lips he slid his finger over her vagina and pressed against her clitoris. Her arousal was so apparent that he could feel wetness through her briefs and the thrust of her clit towards his finger. Katherine's hot breath on his neck, and deep breathing was further evidence of how turned on she was. As he kissed her neck the rocking of her hips, and the quickening of her breath were building to the point when he felt her groin press forcefully against his finger, her breathing choked, and her body ridged. Her body shuddered a little before she finally breathed, her chest flushed, and muscles relax.

James's fingers stopped moving, although they remained rested on her groin. He looked at her. Katherine was smirking. James kissed her again, but this time there was no frantic passion. He was gentle, loving even. James became mindful of how soft her lips were. He felt a stirring in his tummy, a knot of passion for Katherine. He wanted to bring her pleasure and so his fingers lifted the sides of her briefs, and eased their way under the smooth material of her underwear. For the first time he could feel the flesh of her groin. Exploring he felt a short strip of hair above her slit, and then smooth skin. Bringing together his fingers and thumb, he gently massaged her smooth and moist labia. His thumb stretching over her clitoris before squeezing her lips again. James was increasingly aware of the sensual effects of his work as her breathing deepened, making her tummy rise and fall in exaggerated movements.

Katherine felt a deep relaxation from the effects of James's attentions. Her eyes were closed, and behind her eye lids she could see a colour of deep purple. Her mind's eye withdrew from the focused magnification of purple silk to reveal the fall and sway of a purple dress. Katherine could now see the hem, just above the ankle, of a dancer on stage. The music was a dark, and slow Tango. She sensed how her tongue danced with James's. A slow, and twisted French kiss that ignited the fires in her lower abdomen. From her groin Katherine could feel the heat developing, and gently spreading across her skin. In her mind her dancer had been joined on stage by her partner. They danced the Argentinian Tango, bodies hot and close, legs entwining themselves. She could hear a band, rich and full of chords and counter melodies. A spotlight on the dancers on a dark and sparkling floor. From around the stage Katherine could sense an audience. There was a murmur from the crowd, almost inaudible, that Katherine thought sounded like "look what she's doing with her sisters husband." The thought thrilled her more than she could realise.

James could feel Katherine's chest against his, her nipples hardened and pressed against his torso. Positioning his middle finger against the entrance to her vagina James circled the opening of her hot, wet prize. He could feel her push her groin against his finger. Her breath on his mouth was hot and their kiss was wet. He resisted the invitation to let his finger slide into her, but instead pressed his finger against her perineum and slowly moved it up towards her clitoris. He could feel the pressure building in her groin and paused a little below her nub. Finally, when he slid his finger over her clit she released a suppressed breath and groaned in his mouth. Immediately Katherine began kissing him more deeply and passionately. James repeated this motion before eventually slipping into her and hooking his finger to find the spot that causes great pleasure against her vaginal wall.

Katherine open her eyes to look at James with a soft gaze. He looked at her as she breathed more heavily in response to his attentions. She could feel the build up of another orgasm growing and spreading like a wild fire over her skin. She closed her eyes and saw the dancer in the purple dress and her partner moving slowly in a dark room. Katrine was aware of a lack of music from a band, yet the couple moved and swayed together, held close and legs entwined. The dancer was held in an embrace and not in a traditional dancing hold. Katrine noticed that they were no longer on stage, but instead they danced in an empty coffee shop with tables moved aside and chairs placed on top. It was dark except a dim light that illuminated their space. The dancers partner moved his hands over her body taking a firm grip of her breasts. His other hand moved across her bottom. Katrine could hear the murmurings of one person from somewhere in the dark spaces of the cafe. "Look what she's doing with her sister's husband."

James could feel Katherine's breath on his cheek as her body began to stiffen. Her eyes were squeezing shut and breath quickening. His fingers felt an increased wetness as Katherine neared orgasm.

The dancer in Katherine's mind felt her partner lift her purple dress up over her bottom as his fingers found their way to that space between her thighs where she desired him most. The voice in the darkness grew louder. "Look what she's letting her sisters husband do to her."

"That's her sisters husband". Katherine was enjoying the voyeurism of this fantasy as the dancer was pleasured by her partner.

Just then James felt Katherine's vaginal muscles contract with such force that he could no longer move. Katherine's while body had tensed up, stifling an almighty groan as she climaxed.

Her body very slowly relaxed. She opened her eyes. Grabbed hold of James's head and kissed him. Their tongues were deep in each others mouths and they enjoyed a very wet kiss.

Quickly James removed Katherine's briefs letting them wrap around one ankle. He pushed his pants to the floor and positioned himself between Katherine's parted legs. Pressing the shaft of his penis against her wet pussy he slowly thrust his dick against her clit. He was amused by the look of desperation and pleasure that grew across her face. "The code word is stop" he repeated.

"I know" whispered Katherine. "That's why I haven't said it. Just don't stop. This is the most amazing sex I've ever had."

"Ryan doesn't make you cum like this?" James pressed his dick more firmly against her groin as he spoke, sustaining long strokes.

"Sex with Ryan is good. But not like this." Katherine felt dirty, and she loved it. "Please, James, fuck me."

James pushed the tip of his cock into Katherine's hot and welcoming cunt. Her hips rose and legs parted more to invite him deeper. Enjoying the tease James popped his dick out of her and flicked her clit. Repeating this several times Katherine's abdomen rose and feel with increasing tension. He knew his attentions were building strong sexual sensations in her. With little warning he plunged deep into her. Her lubricated cunt taking his dick, with one thrust, up to his balls. Pulling Katherine's arse more deeply onto him he slowly rotated his hips stimulating her A spot, a point right at the back of her pussy.

James was stimulating her in a way she had never felt before. She closed her eyes seeing the dancer positioned on a table in the middle of the café. Her legs and arms wrapped around her partner in a passionate embrace. Like the movements of the Argentinian Tango their bodies were pressed close and entwined. The dancers purple dress was pushed back over her thighs and her partners trousers were around his ankles. Katherine could hear the dancer breath and mummer in satisfaction. Her partner moving his hips against her groin. Katherine could hear more mutterings from around the dark spaces in the café.

"Her sisters husband is inside her."

"She's fucking her sisters husband."

The dancer threw her head back held up by her partner as he increased his movements. Katherine watched the dancer tense and grip her partner as she came. She could hear the mutterings from the darkness.

"Her sisters husband is making her cum."

"Did her sisters husband just give her an orgasm?"

"She just came for her sisters husband."

The vivid scene of her Argentinian dancer and the sensations of James's attentions built to such a crescendo that Katherine was shaking with the intensity of her climax. She gasped as she allowed air back into her lungs and her whole body crumpled under the over whelming surge of heat through her body. She felt exhausted. Sweat beading on her brow.

As she recovered James slowly pulled his cock back to leave only the head inside her. With slow and powerful strokes her entered her again and again. Katherine's body tensed as he brought her quickly to the edge of another orgasm. With one hand holding her position on the stool, the other stroked her cheek tentatively. She opened her eyes and smiled at him with deep affection and gratitude. His fingers traced a line to her breasts where he took one nipple between his fingers and thumb and slowly twisted. This sensation sent shudders through Katherine's muscles and from her feet to her neck a tsunami of heat flooded her sending her into yet another orgasm. This time, instead of feeling exhausted, she was desperate for more of him.