Infidelity Revisited Ch. 07

Story Info
Ryan seduces Charmaine as she sits in her yard.
4.4k words
4.61
59k
9

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

Charmaine left his house later that afternoon. Unfortunately, they did not have sex again. They didn’t have time, as Ryan had things to do before work that night.

That evening, she pulled out her vibrator for the first time in months. After getting herself all worked up with it, she practiced putting it in her ass. It was a good 7 inches, though it was far skinnier than Ryan’s big member, but for now it was more than big enough. It was quite painful, but in her efforts to make her new lover happy, she stuck with it.

In the end, she felt comfortable sliding the instrument into her anus. She even liked it. If she could practice every day, Charmaine felt that she could let Ryan try again in a matter of a week!

The next day, Wednesday, she was sitting out back reading a book. Her mother, and her mom’s boyfriend, were gone for the day. She was excited about inviting Ryan over and having some fun. It was noon, though, and he needed to sleep until at least 1. She was so incredibly turned on, time seemed to stand still. She tried to read her book.

The house she lived at was at a street corner. The back yard she sat in bordered the sidewalk. There were hedges along the sidewalk, and trees scattered throughout the yard, so there was some seclusion.

Charmaine was wearing black shorts and a tight, light blue tank top. She also wore her hair back in a blue kerchief. She was wearing sunglasses and nothing on her feet.

Finally, 1 o’clock rolled around and she phoned him up. After some conversation, he agreed to come over and pull around back. Now time truly slowed down. By the time he pulled up (it was almost 2) Charmaine was very wet. She put down her book, smiling as he walked up to the patio where she sat. Her eyes roamed freely around his body, undetectable behind her shades. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

“Hi!” she said, smiling.

“Hi!” he smiled back, “Good book?” he asked. He was standing right in front of her, his crotch was mere inches from her face. Charmaine squeezed her thighs together, trying to ease her arousal.

“Not really.” She said with a chuckle. She was conservative by nature, but she was feeling like trying something new. Trying something that she would not even conceive of doing with her boyfriend. She reached out with her hand and caressed his crotch area.

“What took you so long?” she asked. Her hand could feel his soft penis stir under his shorts, and her nimble fingers pulled down his zipper. Her breathing deepened and she didn’t even listen to his response.

“Well, I had to jump in the shower.” He replied. He watched her small, tanned hand reach into the hole in his boxers where he felt her grip his manhood. She daringly pulled his growing penis out into the open, right outside in her backyard. His back was to the road, so his body hid most of what she was doing.

Charmaine leaned forward, opening her mouth. She slipped his manhood into her warm mouth, taking his entire semi-hard dick inside. He sighed, watching his cock disappear in her mouth. He liked this look she had. Sunglasses, her hair in a kerchief, his cock in her mouth…

In no time at all, her mouth was full of his cock as he grew quickly. Suddenly, she barely had half of his member in her mouth as it had grown to full hardness. “Mmmm…” she purred, running her lips down his pole.

Ryan placed his hands on the back of her head and guided her as she bobbed her head back and forth on his rod. She was going at a slow pace to begin with, and he enjoyed watching her beautiful lips stretch around his shaft and glide along it.

She forced as much of his dick into her mouth as she could fit, pushing her face into his lap as much as possible. She was almost gagging from his huge organ touching her throat, but she managed to keep it in her mouth for a few seconds. He loved how warm her mouth felt around seven inches of his pole.

Finally, she slid him back out of her mouth with a ‘slurp’. Her tiny hand stroked his saliva-coated penis as she looked up at him, smiling.

“Do you like it?” she asked, mischievously.

“Yes.” He croaked. Her tanned hand was a sharp contrast to his pale penis. She kissed the fat head of his manhood, and her tongue snaked out and slowly licked around it. She slipped him back into her mouth and ran her lips down his rod again.

She went nuts on his cock, eagerly gobbling it up over and over. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ loud sucking noises began to emerge as Charmaine gave crazy head. He was subtly humping his hips forward, unable to help himself. ‘slurp slurp slurp’

She wanted to get him off, but he had other plans. He gently raised her chin, his cock slipped out of her mouth with a ‘pop’.

He kissed her for the first time that day, lips smacking. He reached down and caressed up her thigh to her crotch over her shorts. Bolts of excitement shot up her spine at his touch, but when he fumbled with her button, she protested.

“Ryan!” she said, laughing uncomfortably. She thought she was being wild enough sucking his dick outside! He got her button undone and had begun to pull down her zipper. Her hand grabbed his in an effort to stop him.

“Everyone can see!” she objected, “Let’s go inside!” he finally got her zipper down, and could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Hidden inside her shorts was the fur of her bush.

“Well,” he replied, thoughtfully, “turn around so your back is to the road!” Without waiting for an answer, and with his hard cock still sticking out of his shorts, he began to spin her chair around.

Reluctantly, Charmaine helped. Her pussy was tingling like crazy, but she was quite nervous. She would much prefer to have him take her into the house and fuck the shit out of her! What was he doing?

“Ryan!” she said again. “Let’s go inside. I’m really horny.” Her voice was seductive, in a vain attempt to convince him. She was fully turned around now, and she watched him fall to his knees before her. She was breathing heavily, but she was still far too conservative to let him do this. He grabbed her shorts and began to pull them down. She grabbed them and held them up.

“Let’s go inside!” she repeated, smiling, face flushed.

“Don’t worry.” He said, “Nobody can see. Just let me go down on you for a minute. I’ll stop after a minute. I promise.” He smiled at her.

She released her shorts and hesitantly raised her ass. He slid them down her smooth legs and off her feet. Charmaine was outside in her backyard, naked from the waist down, while Ryan knelt between her legs.

Nervously, she placed her feet on the edge of the lawn chair, curling her toes over the edge. Her legs were spread wide, revealing her beautiful pussy. Her pink lips were pressed tightly together, quivering, framed by the dark curls of her pubic hair.

He bent and kissed her slit lightly, sending tingles throughout her body. His tongue snaked out and slipped in between the petals of her treasure. He loved how Danny’s girlfriend tasted, and he twirled his tongue all around in there while she squirmed above him. He slipped his tongue out of her twat, and sucked her swollen lips into his mouth.

He began to stroke his hard cock, pretty well hidden from the road by Charmaine and her chair, not to mention the hedges. He ran his tongue up and down her sensitive lips as he held them in his mouth. He slid his hands underneath her ass, holding her in place as he ate her out.

She closed her eyes, forgetting where she was as she got lost in the feeling. Her cunt felt incredible as he lapped at it faster. He teased her clitoris, running his tongue over it briefly before returning to her slit.

Kissing her quivering lips, he looked up at her from between her thighs. He could not see her eyes through her sunglasses, but he had a feeling that they were closed. He kissed the inside of each of her thighs, right beside her bush, teasing her further.

Suddenly, Ryan sucked her clitoris into his mouth, holding it in place as he ran his tongue up and down it as fast as he could. “Ohhh…” she moaned. She placed her legs over his shoulders, completely giving herself to him as she hit the homestretch. Lightening quick, his tongue licked over her tiny button, and she was subtly writhing her crotch against his face.

“Ohhhhh…” she gasped, cumming, raising her ass off the chair a little. Her heart was pounding, her vagina was pulsating. She was gasping for breath, and she was struggling to regain senses. Ryan released her clit, lapping at it still until she pushed his head away, roughly. She couldn’t take anymore!

Ryan couldn’t take it either, and he moved towards her on his knees. Her legs remained parted and she was helpless, still gasping for breath as he brought his monster hard-on closer and closer to her needy treasure.

He pressed the fat head of his penis against the pink lips of her vagina. All she could do was watch what was happening between her thighs as he forced her petals apart. He slowly squeezed his cock inside her hot tightness, inch by inch. He was nearly three quarters inside her when he could go no further. He pulled back a little, and then slid himself all the way inside her pussy.

“Ohhhh God!” she whispered. He was sheathed entirely inside her body. She looked up from between her thighs and saw that he was looking at her. He kissed her mouth, forcing his tongue inside. He began to slide in and out of her pussy, using short strokes. His position would not allow for him to maneuver. He didn’t care, as long as he was in her warmth. He enjoyed the small strokes, he was able to stay inside her that way.

“Mmmph…” she moaned into his mouth, and she sent her tongue exploring as he fucked her. He felt so huge inside her. His cock hit the back of her pussy over and over, stretching her wide as it did so. Ryan was getting more and more turned on, until animal instinct took over. He could no longer be satisfied in his current uncomfortable position on his knees. He had to fuck her hard. He pulled his manhood out of her with and audible ‘slurp’.

“Get up.” He ordered. Forgetting where she was, Charmaine scrambled to comply. She stood up, naked from the waist down for all to see, had anyone been walking by the house. He sat down on her chair, over nine inches of cock sticking straight up in the air. Charmaine quickly straddled him, her small hand grabbing his big pole.

She positioned her pussy over his dick and pushed herself down. Ryan moaned as he felt her warmth absorb his manhood slowly. Inch by inch slid inside her, and now it was Charmaine’s turn to moan. He was halfway inside her. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and forced himself up into her hard.

“Unh!” she cried, suddenly being filled yet again. Holding her soft ass tightly, he began to fuck upwards. She put her arms around his neck and leaned on him, trying to ride him as fast as he was fucking her, but with little success.

“Ohh! Unh! Unh! Ohh! Ohh!” she moaned into his ear as he thrust into her over and over. His long cock felt incredible gliding along the inside of her cunt like that, and she could feel the tingling grow inside her exponentially.

Ryan began to fuck her as hard as he could, jamming his bone up into her pussy without mercy. She was wincing, losing control. “Unh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! … … … OhhhhhhhGahhh! She gasped, cumming. Her tight pussy squeezed and released his penis as he slammed into her repeatedly. She was a rag doll, helpless on top of him as he fucked her relentlessly.

“Ohhh I’m gonna cum!” he moaned. Charmaine gathered her wits about her just enough to get off of him, sliding his penis out of her vagina. She got on her knees between his legs and grabbed his cock.

It jerked in her hand and a thick stream of cum shot up into the air and onto his shirt and her tanned hand. She quickly stuffed it into her mouth, gasping for breath through her nose.

Another wad of cum shot forth, this time spraying off the back of her throat. She eagerly swallowed the salty substance, sucking hard on his manhood. He moaned, ejaculating again. A river of semen poured into her mouth and she desperately swallowed as much as she could. She got it all, thankfully, as it slowed to a trickle.

The remainder pooled in her mouth, the fluid felt hot on her tongue. She pulled it out of her mouth and smiled at him, the sun shining off her sunglasses.

Both of them were gasping for breath as Charmaine squeezed his cock, forcing more white fluid out the top. Her tongue darted out and licked the sperm off his head. She turned him on more when she licked the cum off her hand, smiling triumphantly.

“Wow!” he breathed. She chuckled. She couldn’t believe she just fucked a guy behind her boyfriend’s back, right outside in view of anyone that happened by!

She let go of his dick and grabbed he shorts off the ground. Still crouching low, using Ryan as cover, she stepped into her shorts and pulled them up her sexy legs. Ryan tucked his dick back into his shorts. Smiling, the two went into the house.

His eyes were locked on her ass as she walked ahead of him into the kitchen. Charmaine took off her shades and put them on the cupboard and went over to the sink. She washed her hands, cleaning off any remaining traces of Ryan’s cum off of them. Her ass wiggled a bit in her black shorts as she did so, and he could feel his cock stir again already. Trying to ignore it, he stepped up behind her and affectionately slid his arms around her stomach. He kissed her cheek, causing her to smile.

They both felt quite satisfied, but when it comes to Ryan’s cock, Charmaine always could use some more. Ryan was drained, but was driven by an overpowering need to fuck this hot woman again. What was it about her? He still didn’t understand why this beautiful woman was any more magnetic than any other beautiful women he has had.

She turned the tap off, shaking water off her hands into the sink as she turned her head. Her lips found his, and they kissed softly. He kissed her again, lips smacking. A third time they kissed, this time her mouth opened and his tongue slipped inside. She sent her tongue into his mouth and they kissed passionately.

His cock began to grow rapidly in his shorts, until it became a little painful. Charmaine could feel his hard cock poking at her ass, and her pussy became noticeably wetter. As his tongue rubbed against hers, he couldn’t stop his hands from caressing her wonderful body. His left hand slid up to cup her breast, his right hand slid down to her crotch. He began to rub her over her clothes as their kissing grew in urgency.

She sighed into his mouth, her hand slid down between her legs and covered his. She pressed his hand harder into her crotch, sending thrills up her body. She continued to help him rub her pussy over her shorts as his other hand squeezed her soft tit.

He could feel her nipple harden through her bra and tight shirt. Ryan found himself rubbing himself against her ass as they kissed, he was fully hard now. His fingers undid her button and slid down her fly. As he slid his hand into her panty-free shorts he realized that the only reason they hadn’t fallen to the floor was because he was pressed against her so hard.

His fingers slid through the curls of her pubic hair until they reached her soaking wet slit.
“Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth as she felt his fingers caress down her sensitive lips. He began to rub at her clit, using two fingers to diddle it.

“Ohhh God…” she sighed, breaking the kiss. She reached above her head and put her hand behind his head, kissing him again. She began to rub her crotch harder against his hand as his fingers relentlessly tickled her sensitive button.

Ryan ran his finger down her horny slit until the heat that he felt grew exponentially, and he knew he found her entrance. He dipped a finger inside, and she moaned into his mouth again.

They were both breathing laboriously as he slid his finger as far into her twat as he could. She was squirming in front of him as he began to slide his finger in and out of her.

Ryan stepped back an inch or so, and her shorts slipped off her ass and down to the floor. What an amazing ass. Perfect size, perfect shape, nicely tanned: he was in heaven. His heart was pounding at the sight, and he slid his finger out of her tunnel.

He fell to his knees behind her, and Charmaine bent over the cupboard in front of him, presenting herself to him. He kissed her ass cheek, and then kissed her other one. He grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading them apart. Her tight little asshole became exposed, and just below that, he had a clear view of her pink swollen lips.

He kissed her quivering slit, and he could hear her suck in her breath at the sensation. He kissed inside the crack of her ass, and began to rain kisses all around her gorgeous bum.

Ryan buried his face in Charmaine’s ass, sucking her pussy into his mouth and running his tongue all over it. “Ohhhh…” she moaned, tingles shooting up her spine as she felt her pussy lips get sucked.

He stuck his tongue into her hot cunt, tasting her delicious juices. His tongue lightly teased her clitoris, before licking back down her slit. He began to run his tongue gently up the skin between her slit and asshole, and then slowly up the crack of her ass.

He teased a circle around the entrance to her little anus. He slipped his tongue into her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks even harder, holding them as far apart as he could.

Charmaine pushed her ass back harder against his face. She was really loving ass play! It was a completely new thing to her, but she was loving it more and more! The way his tongue wiggled around in there was enough to drive her insane!

He licked back down to her horny pussy, lapping at it eagerly. He sucked her clit into his mouth, trapping it there as he buried his nose in her cunt. She moaned again, bending over further, giving her pussy to him completely.

His tongue continued to nudge her clitoris, and it was driving her closer to the edge. She began to writhe her ass back against his face, hurtling towards orgasm. Suddenly, to her disappointment, he stopped.

Ryan couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up behind her, pulling his cock out of his shorts. He was fully hard, and he had this beautiful woman bending over in front of him, naked from the waist down. He slapped his fat dick against her ass cheek, watching the skin shake.

Charmaine was panting, needing to be entered. She was completely at his mercy. She felt him run the fat head of his cock down the crack of her ass. Tingles shot through her as he ran it over her asshole. He finally reached her needy slit.

Without waiting another second, he pushed forward. “OHHHH!” she cried loudly as she felt him force that big penis of his into her little pussy. The head squeezed inside, and then another inch, then another. He grabbed the soft sides of her ass and pulled her back towards him, driving more of his organ into her warmth. He was almost there, just another inch. He kept pushing, easing his manhood all the way inside her hole.

“Ohhh you’re HUGE!” she cried. He was sheathed inside her pussy, his groin pressed tightly against that lovely ass of hers. Ryan held himself inside her, his hands sliding up her body until they cupped her breasts over her shirt.

She turned her head, looking up at him as he kneaded her tits. His mouth covered hers and they kissed sloppily, over nine inches of his manhood inside her small body. He couldn’t help but writhe against her bum, sliding his dick in and out of her using short strokes as his hands squeezed her soft mounds.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers
12