Infidelity Revisited Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmmph…” she sighed as she kissed him. She felt so filled up! She loved the feeling of being stretched to the maximum! Charmaine began to ram her ass back against him, meeting his short, gentle strokes. Ryan broke the kiss and slid his hands down her sexy body and grabbed the sides of her naked ass. He pulled most of his rod out of her and slammed it hard up into her.

“UNH!” she groaned. He pulled all the back again and rammed back into her pussy, watching her ass cheeks shake on impact. “UNH!” she cried out again. He fell into a rhythm, sliding his member in and out of her slick tunnel.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she whimpered, still on the edge of an orgasm. Her ass shook each time he smacked against it, he loved watching it. He moaned, using long hard strokes as he fucked her. Charmaine’s pussy was so tight! It really gripped his hard pole and practically pulled him inside over and over.

She lay her head down on her arms on the cupboard, pushing her ass back even further as she got lost in the feelings. Hot tingling rose from within her body, and she tensed up, holding her breath.

Wave after wave of orgasm struck her, and she bit her lip. Through it all, Ryan continued to screw her from behind right there in her mother’s kitchen.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” she let out a long moan as her orgasm went through her. ‘slap slap slap slap slap slap’ went his groin against her ass as the poor girl struggled to find her wits. After a couple more minutes, he pulled his long manhood out of her.

“Oh!” a cry of surprise escaped her lips. She went from almost-too-full to empty in a microsecond. She was spun around roughly and he helped her up onto the cupboard. She sat before him, breathing heavily, legs spread and feet in the air. Her pink pussy lips were a little red from the pounding it’s received over the past forty minutes.

He stepped up to her, cock in hand. She looked down between her legs, watching as he slapped her bush a few times with his huge tool. Her heart was pounding, and just looking at that beautiful member so close to her needy treasure was enough to drive her mad!

Ryan placed the head of his penis against the swollen lips of Charmaine’s vagina. She held her breath, watching as her pussy lips opened up and allowed his thick cock to squeeze inside.

“Ohhhhh…” she moaned, slowly filling up once more. He was all the way inside her. His pubic hair was mixed with hers. She looked up at him, and they looked into each other’s eyes as he began to move in and out of her. His mouth was on hers, and they kissed passionately as he screwed her on her mother’s cupboard. Her feet rested on his thrusting ass as her tongue eagerly flew into his mouth.

Ryan fucked her this way for a few minutes before he couldn’t take it anymore. He had to fuck the shit out of this woman. Right now. He broke the kiss, planting his hands behind her for leverage.

He looked at her looking at him. There was nothing but lust and pleasure in her dark eyes. He slammed into her, taking on a furious pace, jamming his cock in and out of her hungry pussy.

“UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” She cried, tanned feet flailing behind him. Her arms were around his neck, hanging on for dear life as pistoned in and out of her hole as fast as he could. She was losing it again. Her pussy felt absolutely incredible and he was moving so quickly the sensation was overcoming her. “Ohhhhhhhhh!” she groaned, stretching her legs out behind him, cumming.

As she came all around him, Ryan gave her a few last rapid thrusts. He slid his manhood out of her, moaning.

Even as he pulled his rampant penis out of Charmaine’s needy vagina, it was spasming in his hand. A thick load of his hot seed shot high in the air, landing on her shirt right over her belly. His dick jerked again, pumping more cum onto her tanned skin just below her shirt, and just above her bush. He moaned, his semen erupting out the top of his manhood and pouring onto her pussy and upper thigh, not to mention his hand.

She was panting, looking at him happily. Holding his cum covered cock, Ryan leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth, tenderly.

He pulled away from her, temporarily satisfied. Charmaine slid off the counter, unable to stop smiling as she grabbed some paper towel and cleaned herself off.

She then bent over and grabbed her shorts, and went upstairs to her bedroom. Ryan was right behind her, his eyes locked on her beautiful, naked, tanned ass.

Please vote! I need the input. Declining votes signal to me that I should stop the story so your input is valued! Also, voting is very low on part 4 so if you don't mind going back to that one...it's the one where they make love in the shower! Thanks! X-Factor

12