Infinity Cube Ch. 12

Story Info
Alice needs to cum and isn't going to wait any longer...
2.6k words
4.81
6.1k
6
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Alice

It was true; always has been. It was natural for women with small tits to be inferior with huge tits.

I wasn't aware the cube could actually do something like that with just one person, let alone handle such a major alteration as easily as it had. Though searching through my memories, not much had really changed all that much in comparison to my life before now.

Likely because I'd always felt that way to begin with. If I was being honest, it was kind of a relief and actually kind of exciting. My personal kink was now a long-held belief in the natural world.

Despite being aware Mei had probably only just given me that kink, I didn't care. If I had any moral misgivings before, then they were currently absent.

Before, I had to scour the internet looking for the small communities of people who shared my kink, sharing smut and erotica centered putting small breasted women in their place.

Now, content like that was as popular as any other porn category, it was accepted as fact. I was actually a big supporter of the hierarchy it seemed. My social media presence was huge for it too, almost rivaling Mei's popularity as a Superior female streamer. Though Mei didn't seem as into it as I was. Still, she went along with the natural order, even if only because of pressure from her mom whose tits were similarly impressive. At least in this timeline she actually likes me rather than just put up with me.

In fact, acceptance and normalcy of sapphic and lesbian expression was probably one of the biggest contrasts to the world I'd remembered from before. Overall, this was probably the best outcome for an accidental worldwide causal shift as far as I was concerned.

"Mistress, can I please use Claire now? I've been edging forever and and-"

"Alice? Shouldn't we focus on what just happened?"

"Seriously?! I need to cum! Please!" I was starting to get frustrated. Mei had thrown caution to the wind and was really playing it up all night and now she wants to stop and consider the situation? I had been trying so hard to stay in my submissive headspace, but she was honestly pushing my patience at this point. Meanwhile Claire looked like she was about to fucking explode given her never ending arousal among other things. If my girlfriend couldn't handle the situation, then I would. "Fuck it, Mei get over here and suck on my tits." I groaned, shifting my positioning on the large chair slightly.

"Alice wait-"

"No. Who has the bigger tits?"

"Let's thi-"

"Who has the bigger tits?" I was done being nice. No one would get in the way of my happiness, not even Mei Lin. Not even the voice in my head telling me I'm being unreasonable.

"Y-you do.." Mei stuttered as her dominance deflated under the truth of the situation.

"Good fucktoy, you know what that means. Get over here and suck on my tits." I demanded one last time.

"..Yes Goddess.." Mei relented as she approached me cautiously, trembling in a way both familiar, and yet wholly new. Neither of us were entirely used to the 'DD hierarchy'. Nonetheless, we- and most importantly Mei, understood what it meant.

* *

Claire

I could barely think, my mind was buzzing along with my body. It felt like I was drugged, but worse. These women were insane and I almost felt the same after spending the last thirty minutes to an hour in what I could only describe as some kind of animalistic heat. I wanted to touch myself so badly, I'd stopped caring about being naked, I'd stopped caring about Gary defecting from the IDCB and leaving me behind. I only cared about two things right now.

My eventual revenge, and getting off.

But I couldn't move, and these two cunts showed no sign of letting me go. I hated how much I loved following their orders. My mind would flip every time they told me to do something, immediately trying my very best to put all my effort into it. Wholeheartedly.

After the task was done the enthusiasm went away and I was left with only more contempt. My anger was all I had left to distract me from just how much my pussy ached with need.

The pulsing never wanted nor slowed, not even for a minute. A constantly pulsing, throbbing, pounding desire that echoed through my body and threatened to penetrate my mind. I couldn't yield to it; I'd find a way to stop this. I just needed to gain control of the void tech they had but there weren't any opportunities.

They just kept going on and on about shit I couldn't care less about. The obscene obsession they had with big breasts was as grating as it was disturbing. And where the fuck did this bitch even get the nerve to call my breasts disappointing? My body was actually sensible at least, they were fucking bimbo freaks for all I could tell. I didn't give a fuck about any of this, I needed to cum that's all. Fuck why can't they just let me cum.

If I didn't stay mad, I knew I'd break down into tears. My rage was all I had left.

Then my vision blurred after repeating whatever they told me to say, I honestly wasn't paying attention. How could I? I was too distracted gawking at their tits like an utter loser. Drooling and wishing I could touch myself for their amusement as well as to satisfy this accursed heat between my legs.

Then... I was free. I could move again.. Even more so, one of them had put down the void tech as it seemingly deactivated. Now sitting on a coffee table unguarded I could've easily taken it and used it to get myself out of this situation.

"Yessss! Thank you!" I moaned practically squealed as my right hand shot to my clit, rubbing it even harder than the girl laying on the chair had been.

Everything went white after that.

I orgasmed over and over and over and over...

My eyes had long since rolled into my head, the heat running through my mind and body was searing, and it felt so incredible. I really want a small breasted pathetic loser, and I deserved this. I loved this.

"Claire, wake the fuck up! Are you ok?"

I don't know which one of them said it, but my mind was aware enough to follow their command somehow and I just like that I was awake. Groaning, or rather moaning, as I quickly picked my sore body from the floor.

"Yes Goddess, I'm alright. I'm still very horny and my body hurts a little but otherwise I am ok." I sputtered out wholeheartedly.

"Come over here. Make yourself useful and lick my pussy." It was the same voice but now my vision had refocused, and I was able to identify it as the tall girl. Alice, I believe.

"Y-yes Goddess! Of course!" Despite my mind being so fuzzy, the order was impossible to refuse. I felt like a robot as I groggily crawled over to the young women who were passionately fucking on the other side of the room.

My mouth flew directly onto Alice's pussy like a magnet to metal. I started licking and sucking with every ounce of strength I had left. All while one of my hands found its way back to my cunt, rubbing away without even thinking about it. I felt just as horny as I did before passing out from my numerous orgasms but it didn't feel as intense this time at least. Having reset my perpetual arousal back to some baseline level once again.

I tried to look up at the woman I was pleasuring but instead I nearly ended up falling backwards as the smaller Asian girl's ass bounced into my face. This was humiliating. I was lapping at strangers' pussy while trapped and in a bizarre universe that wasn't my own while her girlfriend was practically twerking on my face.

I would have been absolutely engulfed with rage, if it wasn't for their absolutely massive breasts. Their chests made me look like a cardboard cutout by comparison. They were undeniably vastly superior to me in every way, the fact that I was even allowed to touch them let alone be used for their pleasure... It was pure elation.

My whole life I had dedicated myself to serving greater women in secret. The IDCB was a no-nonsense organization, and we had been trained to be as focused on our missions as possible. To reduce the chances of causal catastrophes when in the field, but this universe was different. Something about it felt so... So, freeing. When Gary and I had analyzed this reality before jumping, there was no indication of the societal breast hierarchy, but when we got here? I found myself in paradise; struggling to hold my typical serious stone-faced expression around Gary. It almost didn't seem real at first, just the prospect of being in a world where small chested women were correctly seen as inferior; including myself.. Took my breath away.

We spent most of the day monitoring fluctuations in the fabric of this universe, which had mysteriously stopped all together sometime before we'd arrived. Void tech was rare and incomprehensibly powerful, the IDCB wouldn't have existed without it. As far as I knew, the founding director had ended up with one of these devices and used it to breach other realities and acquire even more, resulting in the organization's abundance of resources to conduct our missions. Our best researchers were unable to even come close to replicating void tech, meaning it had to be acquired from elsewhere. Which made the situation in this reality all the more elusive as there was no indication of any prior breaches by multiverse jumpers who could have brought it here...

"You better thank us for this!" Alice moaned loudly, squirming under her girlfriend who was practically making out with the massive globes of soft titflesh between them.

"I- uh!" My brain spasmed for a second as I realized she was talking to me. "O-oh I-" was that an order or just a request? I couldn't tell and it was throwing me off.

"T-hhank you for using th-this pathetic dumb bitch!" I stammered from between her legs while the shorter woman; Mei, began settling into a more rhythmic motion with her hips as if she was intentionally shoving her ass onto me.

"Mei! Fuck! Yes!" Alice screamed, squirting all over my face. I pressed my lips to her pussy, sliding my tongue inside as deep as I could manage. Doing my best to increase the pleasure of the women who practically enslaved me as I truly deserved.

Alice was moaning and gasping for a while before her body finally gave out. Taking a second to breathe as Mei detached their mouth from her breasts.

"My turn bitch." Mei growled, clearly worked up even more than before, no longer concerned about whatever had worried her before. She propped herself up over her girlfriend's tired body and slid backwards towards me.

I took the hint and raised myself up slightly, sliding my face into her ass cheeks. My body burning from insatiable need and the humiliation of the situation.

I was in heaven.

* * *

Alice

"I can handle my arousal and remain functional with ease, unless Alice or Mei release the limiter on my pleasure," Claire repeated softly even in her sleep as she lay, gently writhing in her sleep on the back seats of my car. Clearly having a 'wet' dream.

I sighed with relief as I watched her body visibly relax. Releasing her from the cube and stashing it back into a specialized carrying case I grabbed from the lab on our way out.

"What do we do with her?" I asked, feeling a bit annoyed having to deal with the aftermath of Mei's decisions.

"I don't know! I just didn't want her to hurt you, and now..." Mei was clearly feeling some sub-drop, and maybe even dom-drop on top of that.

"Ok ok, well. We can keep her in the basement for now. We just need to think this time about what we do with the cube." I stressed. Mei's impulsiveness probably saved our asses but also resulted in yet another life altering mess. I couldn't say I was disappointed in the results at all, but that didn't excuse recklessness. Post nut clarity be damned.

"Are you saying we're kidnapping her?!" She gasped. I rolled my eyes at her response but nodded.

"Yes babe, we're kidnapping the interdimensional invader and putting her in our basement." I said with a flat voice. It was hard not to feel somewhat more... Important than Mei. In this new world of ours, I kind of was? Lesbian relationships are a lot more normal now, and because of the breast hierarchy, I was the one who led the relationship. At least publicly in most cases; not like I wasn't in private either. Our dynamic has once again shifted, with me on top the majority of the time. I made the big decisions.

"Just until we get through your mother's visit. Then we can deal with her more thoroughly." I added, stepping close to Mei; bringing her into a deep hug.

"Shit. I forgot about that." She muttered while snuggling into my embrace.

"So, let's get some sleep first. Then tomorrow we'll make a plan and start prepping. Luckily we don't have classes so at least we can put our full attention on this."

"Wait, but my streaming schedule." Mei pouted, breaking away from my hold to stomp her way to the passenger side of the car.

"Anything I can do to help?" My skin went cold. That wasn't Mei's voice, but it came from behind her. There was another car, and climbing out was a small woman with blue hair.

"Millie?! What the hell are you doing here?" No way I wanted to deal with her shit, especially not with a perpetually horny interdimensional government agent passed out in the back of my car.

"Oh you know, picking up some equipment I left behind. Looks like I'm not the only one!" The girl giggled, staring at the case I'd put the cube in.

Mei wasn't having it though.

"Cut the shit Mil. We already have enough to deal with right now. Sorry, but no." Mei growled at Millie. It was actually pretty cute how much Mei acted like my guard dog.

I got into the driver's seat and started the engine. Leaving Mei to chew out my creepy classmate, I didn't want to get involved.

"Millie. Go home." Mei was not at all asking politely. Propping up her huge breasts with her arms, asserting her dominance. Millie's tits were even worse than Claire's. Which only spurred me even more with how much the woman would act like we were best friends. She'd been following me around like a lost puppy since elementary school until I finally left for the private academy where I met Mei Lin instead of my town's rundown underfunded public highschool.

Imagine my headache when Millie shows up in my theoretical physics classes. I swear, I was too nice to her as a kid.

Outside the car, Millie finally took the hint and backed down; hanging her head out of respect to the woman with the vastly superior bust. Quickly getting into her vehicle and zipping off into the night.