Inflated Desires Ch. 15

Story Info
Finally, inflation rises, outgrowing even the planet...
7.6k words
1.2k
1
1

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oh, Veronica..."

Jessica moaned, leaning in close, kissing her friend, her partner in crime and demonic possession. For it was through both of them that Fornucatus had come to be, had fused and melded with Jessica's physical form, though they did not take over her completely, no. No... Oh, no, she did not have to be merely a puppet for them, not when she had her own mind and thoughts to take too, finding far more in the possession of Fornucatus than she could ever have imagined when she had first stood in her apartment and done that silly little spell casting ritual.

Over and over again... Well, maybe she had been pretty keen to find out if it could do something and, clearly, it had done something. Her heart leapt. She had been something of a spellcaster, after all, though who truly knew whether one had to have some level of power in them to even manage to cast a spell like that?

She'd wanted a demonic partner, for Fornucatus to send her someone to fuck, not expecting that the great eldritch, the being who shuddered darkly through her deepest, most sordid fantasies and dreams... Oh, it was arousing to even think of him like that, shaking bodily, moaning into the deep kiss as her lips crushed against Veronica's with something less than finesse. Yet she didn't need to be careful and kind when Veronica pressed back to her with just as much urgency.

Jessica had never thought that she would actually get there, in that moment, kissing Veronica deeply, their tongues pressing up against one another, swirling around, deepening the kiss even further. She'd never thought that she would honestly find someone to fuck like that and, truly, it was a lot more than she had initially anticipated, to be fair.

Not that she was complaining. No, Jessica would never complain as she made out with Veronica, relishing in how her best friend's tits pressed up against hers, rubbing and teasing and pressing up against one another, their nipples out and teasing against one another. The last bits of Veronica's clothes had to come off, still trying to tenaciously and furiously cling to her body, though, really, it was a lost cause.

They didn't have to wear clothes anymore, letting their naked bodies out, all to be gloriously and wonderfully exposed, the late afternoon sunshine glancing off their soft skin, strained with inflation already, even though it was still in the very early stages for both. Veronica shuddered and moaned against Jessica as she rocked her hips forward, need coursing through her.

It was as if she had an imaginary cock there, wanting to thrust further, harder, faster, fantasy after fantasy exploding in the comfort and privacy of her mind. Veronica did not have to keep such things private, of course, but she did anyway, only because her mouth was otherwise occupied. Oh, it was so fucking hot to kiss Jessica like that, though she had not thought about her friend in that way for, well...a rather long time. It just had not seemed like something that she would ever want or even need to do with her, experimenting with same-sex attraction -- yet were they even the same sex anymore?

Veronica, after all, had already proven, at the mansion with Vincent, that she could be whatever sex she chose.

Against Jessica's lips, she smirked, moaning openly, rolling her hips, humping and grinding against her. As if on cue, her clit swelled, throbbing up thicker and fuller, giving her the dick that she craved so badly. It was not that she wanted to be another gender, per se, but there was something about having a cock like that, seeing the others that were mutated moaning and loving lust like that so much, that made her yearn for it too.

"Unff... Yes..." Jessica was the first to break the kiss, although her lips were still pressed halfway up against Veronica's squashed awkwardly, whimpering, groaning. "Your dick... Mmmm... It's coming... Ohhhhhhh!"

She cried out, rocking her hips as they expanded, yet it was not Veronica even in control of her own initial transformation. Starting at fifteen feet tall, they had a long, long way to go, their bodies aching and rumbling, their bodies swelling all over.

For they had to grow, they had to expand... They had to take up every last bit and scrap of space that had been denied to them for so long, for they had always deserved more, so much more. All humanity, in fact, though Fornucatus' plans for them perhaps would not have been quite in line with most, except for the most sordid and decrepit of fantasies.

They needed more, to swell, to take everything that had been lost to them, the simple reality of expansion. As their bodies churned and rumbled, Veronica and Jessica swelled even more, expanding up and out, their bodies growing in proportion to one another as they grew past twenty feet tall, twenty-five feet -- and then thirty feet.

They did not break the kiss -- not yet, at least. It was hot and it was wet and it was sloppier than what either woman would have gone for before, Veronica not able to bear missing out on a single thing. Her body ached and burned from the inside out, as if a fire had suddenly been lit inside her, the red heat of simmering, pulsating arousal snarling inside. She kissed Jessica even more fiercely than before, swapping sides as she tilted her head the other way to deepen the kiss further, her cock growing against Jessica's lower abdomen, though it remained at a semi-respectable size. It was, to be fair, larger and more sensitive than any natural dick, when put in proportion to a standard human being, but the inflation of their bodies was what took precedence there.

"Ohhhhhh... Veronica..." Jessica moaned, her voice lower and lower with how big she got, a giantess booming, driving, so heavy that she cracked the ground under her -- though that was to be expected at such a hefty size. "You're turning me on so much... I... I've never been so turned on in my life..."

She groaned, the sound slipping by Veronica, letting the moment tease forth, throbbing up thicker and faster, crackling, pulsating demonic energy swirling around them. It was not something that could be seen with the naked eye, though they could feel it, how it groped at their skin, Fornucatus drinking them in, feeding off their overwhelming sexual energy, how it crammed together, their bodies aching for more.

It did not merely swirl around them, that demonic energy, either. It pulsed into the buildings, making them crack and break, weakening their structures, some even groaning as they swayed back and forth, beyond the will of any powers that they could have put any kind of name to. Yet such was the way of Fornucatus as Jessica and Veronica kissed passionately, breasts teasing against one another's. Truly, it was a wonder that they could even get in close enough to each other to kiss, considering the size they were already at.

But there was so much more to come as power ripped through the tarmac, hurled benches askew on the square. It was no earthquake that broke the foundations of the city that, once, they had called home, however, but something far more powerful, something that was going to change the course of the planet and all beyond it so that it could no longer even be recognised. The ground tore up, though it was nothing in comparison to what the two inflating giants were about to do.

They had to break, even though they barely separated. They had to be close, hands running lustfully over each other's bodies, even as they sought something with which to satisfy themselves. Up at thirty-five-feet tall, they moaned, needing relief, hands between their legs, though Veronica had the choice of grasping her swollen cock, the head thickly defined and lightly slimy and slick with pre-cum, or pounding her fingers into her pussy.

She took another option. They were in a sort of square, even if they had not paid all that much attention to their surroundings prior, focusing on the towering skyscrapers and building blocks around them, the city one that grew up and up and up, oddly enough, just like them. There were statues in the square, a strange sort of meeting place for human beings, though they were both seeing it, in part, through Fornucatus' eyes at that time, not as they would have done before.

It was just a playground to them. They didn't have to concern themselves with the people there, for their lives would change forever and never again follow the same influences and notes. They wouldn't go to work anymore, no, but they would experience pleasure unlike anything else, lust rising, building, twisting through the cores of their being. In a way, they would not even need to see or exist anymore, but that was not something that Veronica or Jessica consciously knew.

Veronica groaned open-mouthed, rolling her pussy back against a statue, sliding her pussy up and down it, leaving slick trails of her arousal behind. As she leaned forward, milk slopped from her tits, pouring from her nipples in streams -- though it was more like a flood at her steadily growing size.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned, the deep reverberation echoing through the ground under her, sending deep tremors through it. "Yes... Morrrrrre..."

She could not deny her lust, taking on a different sensation as her body ached with lust, deepening. There was the strain of her tits growing, the crack of her bones lengthening, adding more matter to their marrow, but there was the slick slide of her pussy along the humanoid-shaped statue too. She didn't care what the statue was of, frankly, only that it ground through the folds of her pussy, teasing over her bigger, fatter clit, how even that part of her swelled out as if it was looking for the kind of pleasure that only something beyond her comprehension could provide.

What the hell, it was not as if she was thinking straight... Just lust mattered. Only inflation.

There were people there, some smaller ones that had come out, gaping and helpless, though they were already ensnared by Fornucatus' force, wrapping around them, breaking their minds, letting them know where the true will of lust and power came from. There was no sense, after all, in holding it back, not at all, not when Jessica snatched them up and fed them an even more direct dose of Fornucatus' corruption. It twisted and curled its way insidiously inside them, bringing them over into the darkness, but she did not care for that, using their bodies for her pleasure, rubbing them over her breasts, stimulating her nipples.

"Ohhhh, please... Yes, more..." She moaned. "Give me more... I need to...ah...need to..."

Furtively, Jessica furiously used them to masturbate, trying to further stimulate her nipples, circling around them, rubbing deeply, lust rising. The people shouted and moaned but she didn't hear them anymore, not even as Fornucatus' influence seeped into them too. No... There was not a single person in the world, let alone the city itself, that Jessica could not grab and snatch up for herself who would not lust for the experience and long for it, moaning and grunting even as their bodies bloated out in change.

"Mmmm... Oh..."

She could barely get out her groans, shifting her weight back, her tits heaving and wobbling as they inflated, the skin stretching and pulling. Her nipples, however, grew larger still, trembling as they plumped out as if they were soon to become the defining feature of her chest, even with her still-growing tits. There were just so many things to focus on all at once, though her mind could go wherever it wanted, from the squirm of their bodies against her chest, their little legs and arms kicking and flailing, to the prickling, tingling sensations shooting through her body.

Yet they were willing, even if she was not sensitive enough to feel their fingers and toes curling into her flesh, making tiny but important indents in her flesh. They moaned, trying, even then, to strip themselves of their clothes, for their desire had to come through thick and fast, though they couldn't get enough freedom to do so. That was okay, however, for their pleasure would be there in the swelling rise of their growing bodies, bloating out and inflating while Jessica made use of them.

"Mmmmmmm... Yes... Need..."

But Jessica could not put words to what she needed, turning and stomping, huge cracks running through the ground, though she didn't pay any attention to them. Not even as they ripped up walls and knocked benches askew, shaking the very foundations of the buildings surrounding them. There was no level of destruction that Jessica and Veronica could not embody, windows cracking slowly, as if the glass within could not hold through the pressure of shifting concrete around it.

Great, spiralling cracks ran up a multi-storey building, though Jessica did not care to stop and wonder at how tall it was. It did not concern her, no, not at all. She groaned, arching her back and pumping her hips out for the throbbing might of her swollen cock, drooling and dripping, the bodies in her hands thicker and fatter. Oh, she couldn't wait to see what they would become too!

So many of them... All growing and inflating, destroying, destructing... There was nothing more that Jessica could have possibly yearned for.

She needed to orgasm, but the bodies were too small, even when she copied what Veronica was doing and used the smaller, on the very edge of mutating, bodies for her pleasure, shoving a man headfirst into her pussy. He groaned out loud, any further sounds that he made swallowed up by her sex as she rocked and ground him deeper and deeper inside her. And yet her pussy needed more to get off, her clit swelling a little with the sheer sensitivity coursing through her with the rhythmic, shuddering pulse of Fornucatus' power. Not even Veronica could get off with the human bodies shoved into her pussy, using two women at once, feet first, but that, perhaps, could be changed in time when they had transformed too, already shifting, breasts inflating.

No, Jessica and Veronica needed something bigger to start with, needing more, snatching up statues of people and grinding them into their pussies, whether they rode them cowgirl style or broke them free of their pedestals entirely. They were likely heralding the power of someone who had done much wrong in the past anyway and there was nothing lost from their desecration, not as Jessica rode one, hips working furiously, shoving the statue deeper and deeper up into her hot, wet, dripping snatch.

"Ohhhhh, yessssss..."

Her hiss rang out long and low from parted lips, yearning and straining for more, even as lust overcame her. That orgasm that she had walked away from, when she had left the apartment, returned with vehemence, swelling through her, a blossoming of heat that bloomed through her entire body, the warmth of it, somehow, even managing to reach the tips of her fingers and toes.

And it bloomed through her body to her trembling breasts too, aching with tenacity, grunting while bending over to ram another statue into her pussy. Oh, yes, that part of her had been with her for the longest time, of course, and she needed that sensation to root her in the moment, to remind her of where she was, what she wanted from it all.

Fornucatus was not solely there to take, after all, but to give too. And they were most pleased with their subjects.

The statue of an old man with a wizened, blank expression rammed into Veronica's swollen pussy again and again, though it was quite a tight fit even for her, the lumps and angles of his body caressing her cunt deeply. She moaned, tongue pushing out over her lower lip, her expression one that could have been comical if she was not completely and truly utterly overwhelmed with lust. It was not something exaggerated when they were growing into greater and greater giantesses, more and more flesh rolling forth to cover their growing forms, bellowing in orgasm.

Veronica heaved, grinding down on the statue, feeling the curves of the formed body grinding up deeper into her, more and more, panting, her bosom trembling with every breath that she snatched. Maybe later, she would realise that she didn't need to breathe anymore, not like that, for Fornucatus would take care of that pesky little bodily function for her.

Some things were not for an inflated futa to worry about, after all, not as the foundations around the statue in the square cracked and the ground under her seemed to groan. Of course, she did not notice that, though her weight shifted, her feet curling down into the ground, more and more cracks spreading out from her toes. Her weight would have been more than enough to wreck the city all on its own, ripping up furrows in the ground as fault lines in the paving slabs were found, jutting up at sharp angles. The park and community area had become a landscape of its own, some humans scrambling over the freshly made concrete ledges, jutting up from the foundations, and fucking wildly.

"Ohhhhhh..."

But the statue felt too good for her not to sink into the feeling of it, rising and falling more and more sharply, though there was less and less pressure there as she tried, desperately, to squeeze around it. She needed more, though her slippery arousal practically poured around it, outgrowing the statue as a low, desperate growl ripped itself from Veronica's throat, entirely unbidden as her chest heaved.

"Unff... More... Please... Yes..."

She couldn't get out any more words than that, sinking down and down and down, even taking the plinth of the statue into her pussy. But it was not enough, could not be enough, not as she outgrew even the largest statue there. For fitting into her pussy, of course.

Until, at last, they could not use the statues anymore. Not because there was anything wrong with them, of course not, but more because they were just too small. Desperately, though she smirked, Jessica snatched up some people who were in the process of transforming too, around twenty feet tall and still growing. They would have to do, Jessica and Veronica twice that size, coming up on fifty feet.

They needed a good, tight fit, after all, Veronica laying back on the ground with her cock jetting off, balls slowly filling more and more with every rope of stringy, thick cum that spouted from her, like a fire hydrant that had been smashed through, releasing the pressurised water source within. She had two men, with giant cocks and swollen, aching nuts, in her hands and they moaned out their shared pleasure as she used them as living dildos, ramming them into her pussy, dragging them back and forth, again and again.

"Mmmmph... Ohhhhhh!"

Veronica grunted thickly, working her jaw, losing her sense of self. She didn't need to know where she was or what she was doing, though the mutants climaxed inside her and on her too, painting her pussy in milky cream and seed too. Oh, so one of them had been a woman and she hadn't even noticed... Not that it mattered, the fat breasts raking back and forth inside her, over her G-spot, in such a way that had her thrusting up, bearing her feet down into the shattering ground, ruining the paved square that so many had worked so hard on, a long time ago.

Destruction, at least with Fornucatus, was all part and parcel of pleasure.

Jessica had gotten someone who was gaining weight rapidly, larger and thicker than the statues in the square, and their body made a good makeshift dildo for her as she pounded her own pussy, the lewd, wet squelch of arousal flooding the air. She panted heavily, bucking up into the sensation even as she leaned heavily on a building with her free hand, eyes glazed over with ecstasy.