Inflated Desires Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no gravity out there, no, no up and no down either. Their ballooning bodies strained the fabric of reality as they grew and grew and grew and yet...they did not have to remain as they were. For the mass of their bodies had to come together further, a hand groping a tit, though no one could be sure who the hand belonged to. That was the beauty of such extreme transformation, the superseding of one reality and experience for another, coming into a new sense of self, under Fornucatus' guidance, that would never have been able to take place without them.

There was time. And, out there, time truly had no meaning at all. It didn't need to have meaning, not as they floated through the cosmos, wiping out galaxies, though Jessica and Veronica would never truly know what lay down there. A finger twitched and, finally, Veronica gasped as her head retracted, her skin feeling as if it had gained the consistency of candle wax, melting softly, warm all through.

Oh, but it was a good feeling, even as her face melded all the way down into the mess of her body, Jessica's heads doing the same, though their features remained: the eyes, the mouths, the noses. There was no more than that, maybe a squished-in ear or two stuck in there, but they were too easily squashed between tits or even balls, sweltered and overcome, milk dripping. Without any barriers between what made up Jessica and what made up Veronica anymore, Fornucatus could come through, dark essence swirling around, encasing them completely. Even if their dotted eyes, some on breasts and some hidden between other body parts, could have seen him for what he was, the eldritch still was an entity that they could not comprehend.

They were, despite their mutation, still human. Fornucatus swelled, larger than them, several galaxies wide, beating with a throbbing pulse, absorbing them, their essence, all that they had brought to him. Every orgasm flowed forth, sucked up by his need, ripping a hole in the fabric of reality as darkness from the other realm poured through, all to corrupt a dimension that, well...was already corrupted. But it was there that Fornucatus could truly expand, to gorge and inflate, taking over everything that they had anticipated, writhing and twisting in keenness for. But they could have all that they yearned for, all that they craved, the expanding mass of genitalia and wobbling, spurting milk and cum that was Jessica and Veronica knowing what they had done for Fornucatus.

Come to me...

As Jessica had implored Fornucatus to come to her, right at the beginning of the whole ordeal, which had wiped out galaxies in less than twenty-four human hours, Fornucatus implored them to come to him. All as they merged, swelling, gaining, a part of the mind that was Fornucatus and yet their own minds too, somewhere, lost in there.

Maybe they were trapped in the overpowering, trembling, throbbing orgasms, that clutch and pulse of pleasure that was true ecstasy, only forever. For that was a part of Fornucatus too, even if Fornucatus could contain it, melding with them completely as the eldritch gulped down all that they fed him with, overpowering, dominating, all that could ever be seen.

No one would know where Fornucatus would go next or what they would do, taking on the vastly expanded forms of Jessica and Veronica, letting them exist within themselves. There were other realities, other dimensions, more places still for them to go, to seek out greater chaotic depravity, but only time would tell just where Fornucatus would end up, where the eldritch would corrupt.

Perhaps the dimension of hell. Perhaps infiltrating that purity of heaven. Perhaps another reality, waiting on a chance to be called forth all over again, all so that they could sow and wreak the seeds of destruction. Even if what Jessica had started would sustain them for millennia.

They were greedy, hunger, seething for more. Just as Jessica and Veronica had been, while they had been in control of themselves and their bodies enough to lust for it all, to move, to do something, anything.

Now, it was all up to Fornucatus, to do exactly as they pleased.

In inflated desires, there would always be another way to expand...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories