Inflated Desires Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were no words to be found or heard in her orgasm as she let it rip through her, all over again, craving it still. For it had to come, one after the other, pounding, pulsating pleasure, her pussy pulling around the transforming people that she was easing for sex. It rippled and twitched, yet the muscular contractions were in time with the beat of power around her, something that could never have been possible as just a woman, as only a human being.

She let the mutants go, though they continued fucking and transforming, desperate for more. Veronica had tried a car, but a bus was better suited to being used as a tool for fucking her pussy as she placed it on its end and sank onto it. The body of the bus crumpled and crushed in as she pounded her pussy down on it, moaning aloud, her head thrown back beautifully, a giantess so wonderful in her natural form that she should never have been locked up in any kind of restricted, respectful life, oh no. The bulge that the bus made stretched her cunt further and further, showing through her belly, tracking up, until she had all but the smallest sliver of the vehicle inside her.

She panted, licking her lips, which broke into a faint smile. Yet it was hard even for her to smile through a moan as she ground down, the splintering glass and crushing, crumpling metal of the bus inside her pussy not enough to harm her, no, not in any way. It would take a lot more to take her down and, with Fornucatus' influence running through her body as it was, the bus even held the majority of its shape for her, thick enough around, for the time being, for her to grind down on, huffing and panting, her buttocks shoved back to get an even better angle.

For her attention, while she leaned on a building for support, putting her arm straight through the window and burrowing into rubble, was on pleasure. Veronica moaned openly, squeezing around the bus inside her, ignorant of how the building that she was gradually leaning on more and more was crumbling. It was much taller than she was, of course, though that was not something that was going to stop her even then, rolling her hips, grunting, tiny moans reaching her ears from those inside.

Her fingers spread out, partly under a desk where a computer sparked, the electrics of the building in disarray, though they would not cause harm to anyone at all, no. They were all protected by Fornucatus, his influence holding them lightly but powerfully, as everything that he was became everything that they had never known that they could possibly be.

Veronica rolled her hips down, fucking herself on the bus, even as the building crumbled around her, leaning further and further through it, grunting and groaning, the rubble cracking down around her shoulder as her arm delved into the belly of the building. Carpet scratched her bare palm but she paid it no mind at all as she moaned aloud, eyes closed, soaking it all in.

And, still, it was not enough. Jessica sought out the corner of a building, hissing through her teeth as she humped and ground on it, though they would be more useful to her when she was larger. Her head fell back as she sought out desire, the building, of course, too big for her to thrust into her pussy, but it still pushed through the sloppy mess of her pussy while she thrust through another building.

"Ohhhhhh..."

She just wasn't thinking straight, not at all -- but she never would need to do so again, no. Not as the building crumbled from her pussy, the weight of her body pushing down on it too much for the structure, gnarled, metal beams reaching forth as if they had a hope of surviving such destruction. Glass showered down like rain as the windows blew out, something exploding within the building, but no one would ever care that the giantesses ended up standing on and crushing a gas line.

No one would get hurt, no... Not even as Jessica rolled her hips, a hand reverently tracing the line up between her breasts, all the way up to her collarbone, her breath hitching and catching.

"Oh... Yes..."

She groped her tits, half-sitting into the body of the building, though something in her wanted to roll her hips too, to thrust and to grind, to arch her back. Jessica's lips parted, tongue flicking out to moisten her upper lip, clenching her pussy, though she so sorely needed something to fill it.

And that would come.

They both grew larger too, both her and Veronica swelling up higher and taller, so big that they ran back together with booming, thundering steps, swelling and swaying, giddy with joy. The ground partway gave out beneath them, buildings tilted askew as if they were on the precipice of being swallowed back up by the ground itself. Dust billowed out from the destroyed buildings, the giantesses thundering as they rose, thighs thickening up to support their bodies, everything growing in proportion.

The city, however, would soon mean nothing to them. Not even as they fucked themselves on skyscrapers, humping and grinding back, seeking out pleasure wherever they could. With a skyscraper filling her pussy, Jessica blinked dimly down at the world that had once seemed so familiar to her, squeezing down. She clenched hard, crushing the building, her body still inflating and stretching, nipples trembling with the quivering pulse of darkness filling her all the way through.

"Ohhhhh!"

A moan like that had to come, even as she destroyed the skyscraper in her pussy, not even recognising the city that she was looking down on. Already, she brushed the clouds, straining up and up and up -- and still wanting more. She was far from light-headed but she yearned for it, her lips slightly parted, panting, whimpering, though her voice and tone were both still much deeper than they had been before.

Veronica rolled her hips, easily filling out an entire skyscraper's width with it that time, her dick emerging out the other side with a shatter of glass, concrete falling as if in slow motion. Everything seemed slow from her vantage point, as if she could finally step back and see things clearly. But she would not need to, not as her cock ached and throbbed, almost as if she was experiencing an orgasm right then and there.

Ah, but that true ecstasy was yet to come...

"Ohhhh!"

Veronica lost herself in it, the clench of her muscles powering her through the skyscraper, leaning heavily into it as she pushed on and on, humping, growling lowly in the back of her throat.

"Ggrrrrrrr..."

It was feral and it was raw, even if her mind, in a way, was slipping away. Her lips remained parted, dragging in what air she could, shifting her weight to her other foot and smashing another smaller building under her. She could not even see the ant-like bodies of the people below her anymore, even as they grew, soon to become fat and inflated, their bodies serving a greater need and purpose for Fornucatus still.

They would be fine, more than fine, all as she laughed aloud at the folly of the statues, of how even a building was not enough to pleasure her, after everything that she and Jessica had longed for. The changes... Everything felt as if it was a deeply seated fantasy that was only then being brought to life, skin tingling with anticipatory energy, passion coursing through with each driving beat of her heart and aching, desperate thrust.

The din of rubble falling clouded her mind, closing in, though she thrust and thrust, the building collapsing around her cock while Jessica laughed and clapped her hands. It was a deeper, more resounding sound than even a clap of thunder, the low din echoing, like a shockwave that had to reverberate through the entire city.

Up and up and up, they swelled, their bodies filling out, though they did not know how they were affecting other cities at that time. It had stretched so far, the influence of one greater than they could ever have imagined, but it was all as it was meant to be, Veronica grabbing Jessica's hands and meeting her eyes lustfully, delight shimmering in them. For there were even more people, across their city and beyond, already transforming, suddenly mutating into lewd, lustful giants and giantesses.

All under the will of Fornucatus. But they were ignorant to it as they groped and squeezed one another, panting through lust that could not be controlled, not even then. Jessica squealed as Veronica sucked on her nipple, somehow managing to fit it into her mouth, for it was standing up pertly and thickly, blooming across her breast as if it needed to take up more space than it had before. Yet her attention was distracted when they grew past five hundred feet, as tall as the buildings that surrounded them and more.

Veronica's eyes gleamed.

"Jessica..." She growled, licking her lips. "The buildings..."

For there were some small enough to take into their cunts at that time and they rocked on top of them, using them as giant dildos, the rise and fall of their hips oddly slow and sensual. It was as if they could not move as quickly as they had before when they had been transformed into giantesses, but, frankly, neither cared. They just took pleasure where it was to be found, moaning, clinging to one another, moving to larger and larger buildings to stuff their pussies full with. Windows might have shattered and they might have crushed the concrete and steel under their cunts, but they still took more, mutants growing around them.

No one would ever reach their size, however, no. Not as they grew, clasping hands, eyes shining with lewd delight, their bodies finally mutating more. Veronica rolled her hips, spearing her cock into a skyscraper that she had ripped from the ground to fit over her swollen shaft as she grew. And yet she outgrew it quickly, the makeshift fleshlight pleasuring her shaft, as she moaned and clung to Jessica, her cock jutting out more and more.

They towered, finally reaching the height of the tallest skyscraper in the city and escalating further and further, for there were no longer any limits to their expansion. Jessica leaned back, panting heavily, reaching the clouds, though anything they did, such as breathing, even the beating of their hearts, was merely out of habit. They didn't need those bodily functions anymore and yet they would continue, for that was the way that it had always been for them.

Thus, they grew, dwarfing the city and towering so high above that even the mutated people, no matter how big they were, were nothing more than ants to them. They would not harm them, of course, but they were simply beyond their attention. That attention, quite simply, was not needed, not for them, not as they swelled and swelled, growing taller and taller, their breasts billowing out and out and out.

However, their transformations were not quite the same. Like the cock that Veronica had yearned to try out, after seeing so much at the mansion, being the centre of so much chaos, her body burst with more and more cocks. But her original cock swelled more and more, expanding out and out and out until it shoved its way up between her tits. Though more breasts were coming there too, another pair under the first, lining her chest so that her cock had even more to caress it, Veronica moaning as she popped it between them, letting her swollen, round tits encase it completely.

"Mmmph, fuck yeah..."

Veronica moaned, but she needed something more. She was not in control of her transformations and yet everything that appeared was greater than she could have imagined or entertained for herself, Fornucatus knowing her deepest desires, the most intimate and intricate of delights that coursed and twisted through her being. She licked her lips, her smile remaining, as cock tentacles erupted from her body, pushing their way bodily from her skin, finding more and more flesh to grow from, at least twice as long as her entire body. They wove around her, grinding against her tits, even into Jessica, though her friend only howled out her lust, climaxing on her cocks.

Cum and milk... That was all there was left to them, all that they could ever have imagined, all that they could ever have wanted. Jessica's tits leaked milk and she groped the furiously, even as her nipples, which had already grown larger and plumper, so big that Veronica would not have been able to naturally fit one into her mouth anymore, transformed.

She recognised that sensation, all from the dream, as her nipples became vaginas, fat and swollen and hungry for cum, the folds parting softly as she drove her fingers into them. It was not only her nipples that transformed into cunts, however, but all over her body. Her body primed itself in the most defiantly sexual way that her twisted, kinky mind knew how, putting vaginas over her buttocks, two on each, another on the insides of her thighs, peppering her sides with them, as if she was slotted and prepared to take every single cock that could ever have wanted to penetrate her. Each came with a G-spot, clearly, and swollen clits, fattening up with inflation as they engorged out from her body, making the presence of each one known to an extent that her head swam with pleasure.

Veronica was not idle, the tentacle cocks erupting from her acting of their own accord, plunging deviously into Jessica's pussies, taking every hole. It was the one time that her backdoor entrance was not the most enticing, though it was used too, Veronica smirked open-mouthed as she made sure to grind every tentacle dick over her friend's plump clits with every stroke. Even in that moment, she was in control, bringing Jessica off as orgasms rolled through her. They were separate, yes, but enough to root them in their own kind of reality, a heavy, grounding moment as they swelled, outgrowing the planet. Jessica moaned, letting lust carry her on, yet she gaped at her friend, heart leaping.

"Ah -- Veronica?"

Veronica's body had grown too much to handle as another pair of arms grew too, her body swiftly filled with breasts and arms and tentacle cocks... Jessica growled, wanting to catch up, driven by lust, no longer thinking of what was around them. And there was nothing, no longer even aware of sensation under their feet as the planet fell away beneath them, so large that they could not be compared to anything, growing larger and larger, the land that they had called home, one, falling to the delight of Fornucatus.

That was where it belonged, after all.

Jessica moaned, her face itching all over, hair too much for her, a straining, pulling sensation clawing at the side of her face without even a lick of pain. For her face slowly but surely separated into two heads as more breasts swelled into life on her body, large, expanding, inflating still. But they weren't in a normal place at all, but down above her crotch, the nipples milky and leaking.

That was the beginning of the greatest end that could ever have been designed, at least for Jessica and Veronica. With that first, unreal, breast mutation, everything rolled on, expanding sharply. Their bodies rocked on to ever-greater expansion, larger than Saturn and then Jupiter, growing still, shoving the planets out of the way in the solar system, taking over the entire galaxy. There would be no need for it, not in that way, not anymore, leaving destruction raging across the entire galaxy, gas giants and stars meaning nothing to the ever-growing expansion of their bodies.

Breasts appeared, all over their bodies, swollen and massive, brushing and grinding into one another. Though Jessica did not stop at that, groping Veronica, her pussy stuffed full and yet...she felt closer to Veronica than ever before. As if she could feel what Veronica was feeling too, pulses of desire throbbing through, aching deeply, pushing wantonly at the back of her mind.

As if there was another mind and consciousness there too.

And it was not Fornucatus, no...but Veronica. As they came together, more and more, tentacle cocks twisting around, two even ramming back into Veronica's body, taking her pussy and arsehole at the same time. More and more stuffed themselves into Jessica's pussies, all over her body, and Veronica groaned as she sprouted another pair of arms and then another and then another. Still, her bloated, rounded-out tits dominated the show, nipples throbbing, but they had their time to shine too. For, on all the breasts all over her body, six pairs in total, squashing in and growing around the tentacle cocks, her nipples bulged out and out and out.

They were not tentacles, no, but they did sag under their own weight, even out there, expanding out of one galaxy into another, their bodies and vast, ridiculous size beyond even the widest straining stretches of human comprehension. Veronica's moans were lost, though she felt her throat vibrating too, her vocal cords working. Her dick nipples rubbed up against Jessica's body, no longer able to pull back or away from her at all, but Veronica found too that she did not need to.

They were melding, fusing, a giant mass of breasts, cocks and balls. For the tentacle cocks did not have balls under them -- but those very balls that her body ached for grew anyway, as if they knew exactly where their presence was truly needed. They swelled and rolled out, finding a space to wedge into, but, really, they had to make room, even as their bodies merged together. There was another head growing on Jessica's part and another one coming from what might have, once, been under Veronica's arm, but it didn't quite matter, no, not anymore.

There was no telling just...well, where anything on their bodies was meant to be anymore. Or was it one body? They fused, merging, a rolling, seething mass of tentacle cocks and other body parts, a leg sticking out that might have heralded where they had been originally; or they might have moved during the mutation, melding together, they could only guess.

But their minds were there, intact, revelling in the experience. Jessica's head was thrown back, well, one of them, in pleasure, howling out her ecstasy, orgasm after pulsing orgasm wrecking her, though she had grown dick nipples too that spilt out their seed, ejaculating into the cosmos of a galaxy that they did not even know existed. A tentacle cock plunged into her mouth and she sucked on it lusciously, as if nothing else existed for her, cum drooling out from the corners of her lips, floating away.

Jessica moaned, unknowing of how many heads she had, arms flung out, breasts expanding, even feeling the strange caress of broken galaxies running over her tits, around her nipples, even somehow managing to flow inside her. And yet she could feel all of those dick nipples too, one dick nipple somehow managing to slot into the pussy nipple of another breast, no distinction between her and Veronica.

If they were to be stuck like that, lusciously so, forever, then it was not a bad way to be, not knowing, fusing, melding, just there, existing, tentacle cocks pounding. Veronica grunted, with six heads, but one was squashed between a pair of balls, emerging down low from a spot that might have been near her hip or her thigh, but it didn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. Not as even more cocks erupted from her nipples, leaving not a single pair without a thick, swollen cock, more still ringing her nipples, bouncing and jiggling out in teasing, tantalising lust that belonged exactly where it was.

They moaned, mouths moving in unison, minds tangled together. Thoughts wound around one another, though they could not speak aloud and that was okay too. They didn't have to. Not with orgasms pouring, milk spurting, floating through the galaxies, crushing all that surrounded them, their bulk sending planets, so much smaller than they were, laughably so, spinning into one another, as if they were a reverse black hole. All they did was make space for themselves, stars spangling their reality, though they were just other galaxies, sweeping collections of stars and planets, that would soon be destroyed by them too.