All Comments on 'Influencers: No Such Thing as Free'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gonna turn into a cuck story 1 * she is already thinking how hot it would be to have a guy almost fuck her and then supposedly going to unlock her husband first. Tells him to trust her right. No trust here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why any man would allow someone to humiliate him and abuse him for her amusement is a mystery. Women are narcissistic and manipulative at the best of times without willingly letting them control you.

Kinks, fair enough but keep them between you and your spouse without opening things up to have you humiliated and embarrassed for their fun.

Eve may say she’ll keep it to herself but women don’t be soon enough the men age works with will figure the key out.

He’ll soon be a cuckold while his wife goes off to fuck whoever encouraged by Eve who may seem understanding but she’s a snake who will lead Collette to push things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another stupid cock cage story. I've seen these supposed cock cages in a porn shop, no way in hell any man with an ounce of self-worth allows it to happen in the first place. Secondly, there's no mystery to getting one off without a silly little key. He's a huge hulk of a man, a combat veteran with several deployments under his belt but he lets her lock his cock in a cage? Gimme a break. I couldn't wait to score this with one star.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Sick, just not sure who is sicker in this one. Wrong category

oneagainstoneagainstabout 2 years agoAuthor

Uh oh. Seems someone had a lot to say: https://literotica.com/s/critical-response

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It really doesnt make sense. She proves she is faithful by locking HIM in a chastity cage? Then humiliating him? Come on….

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

Okay. Thank you for posting two stories in my event, that is more prolific than I’ve been myself. Though I am baffled as to why a story about Kent’s cock would, in your opinion, have anything to do with the event’s themes. I’ve been told not to critique publicly, but you can PM me if you want a more detailed feedback.

crittergirlcrittergirlabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Seeing the connection between Kent and Collette was fun, and I liked the implication that she's going to have to "pay for it" when she locks him up. The phrase "Don't threaten me with a good time" comes to mind. I see comments about how Ken could have gotten the cage off, or he's lacking in self worth to allow it at all, and I'm just shaking my head because some folks are way too ready to judge things when they don't understand.

I was going to type out a long paragraph about how teasing and denial or surrendering control can be hot and fun, but then I realized it was pointless. You clearly already understand some of it, and people who don't aren't going to be convinced by an anonymous comment on the internet. Anyone who wants the original diatribe can go ahead and PM me😋.

Anyhow, thank you. I really enjoyed this story. I found it hot, and fun, and sweet. Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story another chapter would be great too..

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

"If you keep on with this, though, one day it's just going to click in his head. You'll see the change, like a light going on. He's going to see how hot this is making you for him, how much you want him at your whim. He's going to realise that there's no-one else on this earth that can give this to you. That's the point that Reece and Davis and all the guys just become wallpaper. It's all about you and him, about him finally realising that he's the only one for you."

Or he realises that she betrayed his secret and loses all his trust.

I have no problems with Femdom/malesub... I've no problems with humiliation. But outing your SO is a ground for divorce in my book.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I take back my first comment. These two needed the advice but I would have been much more at ease if they both asked for it, or if the sub asked for it.

I was outed once... it destroyed my (love)life for several years it left me quite sensible in regards of forced outtings.

I shouldn't have read this. I'm kind of damaged goods at this point.

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry to hear that. It's tricky trying to write stories without there being triggers there for people who may have been in a similar situation....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As someone who's played in this arena for decades, a couple points.

First, why did you not put it into Fetish, or BDSM ? It really does not belong in EC, femdom is a specialized area. *I* don't have a problem with the main subject area, but there's no way its an "erotic coupling" story for most readers of Lit. I'm surprised the score is as high as it is.

Second, and as a player, exposing your games without **informed consent** is abuse, not a fetish. Say goodbye to any trust left in the relationship, which is followed by "say goodbye to the relationship." And yes, I've seen it happen. Any female that wants to expose a femdom relationship must have informed consent from her sub. Works almost the same with the sexes reversed, though not quite -- women's egos operate a little differently.

And it's best done with strangers, not anyone familiar. Otherwise, disclosure permanently alters perceptions and relationships. Don't be stupid -- go on vacation to a faraway place, choose a total stranger, and then indulge in the kink. As erotic as it might seem to exposed or to have the secret exposed to another female (for example), its much like sharing personal porn photos. Would Colette have liked having nude photos of her shown to her husband's buddies without her consent and without her prior knowledge. That's a genie that can't be put back into the bottle.

Lastly. if hubby was actually a COMBAT vet, it's overwhelmingly unlikely he'd consent **under coercive circumstances**. Saying " . . . or walk" is not going to get her what she wants. If he's faced danger under conditions where decisions must be fast and accurate, allowing yourself to be backed into a corner is succumbing to an ambush. You break an ambush, you don't allow yourself to be pinned down.

Again, if they were both consenting to the kink, the story changes. But this plot was not credible.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

You make good points - esp. in the categorisation of the story and more importantly the role of clear consent. The conflict with the characterisations was that I didn't see them as an established F/m relationship, but as a couple trying something new without any experience in it, and for him, it's only about how hot it's making his wife feel more than whether he's actually got a submissive bone in his body. I liked the idea of him trying something, for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES