Influencers: No Such Thing as Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent drank again, but only a sip this time. He was clearly working it all out in his head, measuring the situation he now found himself in, whether the intruder into his predicament was a friendly or not.

"She sure has."

I put my glass down on the side and fixed my eyes on his trunks.

"Can I see?"

This was the moment of truth. Kent set his own glass down and then looked at his wife, who was struggling to maintain a neutral expression. Her eyes betrayed her, though, and Kent would be able to see just how horny she was and how much she wanted him to strip those tight little trunks off.

Kent turned to face his wife, a slow, deliberate manoeuvre to make sure his grand reveal would be the centre of her attention, and hooked his thumbs into his waistband. I looked on in stunned silence as husband stripped for wife in the presence of a stranger. Kent was now a long way off the mission plan, improvising as best he could in unknown territory.

He slipped the trunks off his legs, and stood there before us, the metal cage glinting in the glare of the yard light. I could see the purple, engorged flesh of his manhood trying to squeeze itself through the bars.

"Oh baby," Colette whispered.

Kent put his hands on his hips, giving us an uninterrupted view.

"This is what you want, right?" he murmured. "You got what you want?"

Colette couldn't look up from her husband's caged cock. It occupied all her attention. He swung back to me and suddenly his angry, engorged flesh was inches from my face.

"Do you mind if I...?" My voice trailed off.

To be honest, Kent's display was having a similar effect on me. I was slick down below and had to fight to keep my concentration.

He let me bring my hand up to the cage and I hesitated for a moment before I touched it. Kent didn't flinch, which gave me clearance to run my fingers over the ridges of the cage, feeling the alternation between hard metal and soft skin. My fingertips traced up to the base ring and then underneath until I could feel his balls in my hand. I cupped them gently, feeling his scrotum shift and contract on my palm as he reacted involuntarily to my touch.

I looked up at him, suddenly aware of the towering bulk of his body above me. His eyes were piercing.

"Your wife is a very fortunate woman."

I disengaged and leaned back against the edge of the tub. Kent took this as his cue and sank down into the water. His wife didn't move, indeed, she appeared to be rooted to the spot by the display.

"How long have you kept him locked up?" I asked her.

She blinked at the question and frowned, momentarily confused: we already knew the answer.

"Uh, since Monday."

"I have to ask... so you've gone that long without the use of your husband's, uh, endowment? How have you coped, since let's be honest, lying next to him of a night without access would be pretty hard."

Colette's brain seemed to click back into gear, and she laughed.

"Oh, it's definitely been hard."

"I don't get it," I continued, "So you've both been horny as hell, laid in bed next to each other since Monday night. And you're clearly still horny now."

"Uh huh."

"Didn't you think of maybe asking for a bit of servicing?"

Colette's face changed and it hit me: she had no idea what she was doing.

"I would have thought that just because he's locked up, it doesn't mean you have to go without. In fact, given how horny it makes you to lock your husband up, I'd have thought it'd be in his best interests to keep you satisfied."

I glanced at Kent and then back to Colette. He was not included in this conversation, but acutely aware that his wife was getting schooled on the proper way to deal with him.

"Otherwise, I'm sure you start having heated daydreams of all sorts of ideas. I have to ask, how are his oral skills?"

Colette bit her lip, which made her look very cute.

"He's good."

"Honey, with him in that cage, you can take all the time you need to bring him up from good to award winning."

"I, uh. That never crossed my mind."

"One other question. Have you tried to blow him?"

Colette's eyes went wide with surprise.

"How could I do that? He's all locked up."

I folded my arms and gave them both a look as a plan began to form in my mind. It was a longshot, but it might work. At least, it would give me my fun if it did. I leaned forward.

"Kent, can I ask you a question? Do you want out of that cage right now?"

"Uh, yeah," he replied huskily.

"When were you supposed to get out? What did she tell you?"

"Tonight. She said tonight."

"So, after dinner. After showing you off to me?"

"I guess."

"Colette, just tell the truth here, were you going to unlock him?"

Colette frowned. I had confused her. Wow, she really had no idea what she was doing.

"Of course."

"So you mean he'd earned it."

"Uh, yeah. It's what we agreed."

I could see tension beginning to build in Kent's expression. Good. At least one of this clueless pair had begun to work it out.

"But he hadn't offered to give you oral all week."

I kept eye contact with Colette. Finally, I saw the penny drop.

"No. I got nothing, like I said."

"Except to lie there as horny as he was. The point of the cage is that he goes without, not that you do."

"I see."

"So the question is whether he gets to come out tonight or you need to extend it."

"Hey, wait!" Kent interjected, but Colette cut him off.

"Good point."

"This isn't what...," he stammered, becoming agitated.

"Question is, Colette, what would he need to do to earn it?"

Colette's fingers were toying with the key around her neck. I could see it wasn't a conscious movement, but the significance of the key wasn't lost on her desperate husband.

"You can't just extend it. We had a deal," he sputtered.

This seemed to spur Colette into action.

"Yeah, hon, we had a deal, and from my way of seeing it, I got a pretty raw one. Eve's right. You need to propose a sweetener to make up."

"What?"

I could see that Kent was shocked by his wife's response. He'd clearly never seen her like this and was beginning to understand the trouble he was in if his wife withheld the key.

"Please, babe. We need to talk about this."

Kent's expression was soft, pleading, but Colette made her decision.

"Eve's right, like I said. I don't think you've earned it."

Kent was crushed by the judgement. He now had two options. He could reach over and rip the key from his wife, unlock himself and drag her into the bedroom. It would shock her, but I suspected she wouldn't struggle, given how turned on she was. Or, he could submit to her judgement.

The idea of this man-mountain alpha-male husband submitting to anyone, let alone a petite blonde in a tiny bikini, made me squirm in my core. Moments like this make life worth living.

"What would I need to do?" he growled.

I couldn't help myself, I had to stoke the fire a little more.

"I think first, I need my question answered," I said.

"What?" Kent growled again, this time at me, "Remind me, I forgot."

"Whether you'd feel anything through the cage if she blowed you."

Kent gaped. He understood. There was no way out but through, I would make sure of that.

"You know the curious thing about a cock cage?" I continued, "The longer you wear it, the more you want to cum. She locked you up before this, right?"

Kent didn't speak, just nodded.

"How long?"

"The weekend."

"And when you finally got unlocked, how was the sex?"

Kent shrugged.

Colette piped up. "Tell her, honey. Tell her what you said to me."

Kent groaned, then took a breath. "I said it was phenomenal."

"You actually said...."

"Phenomenal. Let's leave it at that."

"So," I interjected, "How do you think it's going to be after all this time. Better or worse?"

"I dunno. I was looking forward to finding out."

"You want my help in persuading your wife to unlock you tonight?"

"Oh, okay. So now after you've stirred this up, you're switching sides."

"I've only ever been on one side. The side of the angels. Just tell me it's her call, and only her call, if you get let out."

Kent's shoulders slumped, and he sighed.

"Her call I guess."

It was a big step, and had taken its toll on him, I could see. Now came the part where he could start to have fun; a reward for the hard work. I couldn't imagine how people did couples' therapy in an office. Clearly, it was much more productive in tiny bikinis in hot tubs.

"Are you going to answer my question?"

"Sure. Let's go."

Kent presented his cage to his wife, holding it right in front of her face. Colette slid forwards in the tub and planted a kiss on the shiny steel.

"Did you feel that?" she breathed.

"No."

Colette pursed her lips and made delicate contact with the tip of the cage. Kent groaned.

"So you felt that?"

"Uh huh."

Colette opened her lips and began to take the cage into her mouth. She was able to surround his compressed cock easily, enveloping his tightly-constrained package all the way down to the base ring. Her jaw muscles moved as her tongue began to work its way down the underside, over the steel bars and the waiting flesh.

Finally, see pulled back with a pop.

"How did that feel?"

Kent didn't answer her. He stared down at the cute blonde face hovering inches from his caged manhood, his body rigid. As we watched, a thread of precum emanated from his cock tip and dribbled into the water.

"Baby, that must have been torture."

Without waiting for a response, her tongue darted out to collect the stream of precum. She licked the underside of his shaft and then sucked the tip. I saw her swallow. I was clearly no longer impinging on their awareness, so I kept myself still and silent. I could tell it was about to go full nature documentary and I had the best seat in the house.

"What do you want?" he murmured, eyes fixed on his wife as her lips continued to toy with him.

"Read the situation."

Kent's placed his hands under his wife's armpits and lifted her bodily to the edge of the tub. Without speaking, he placed a hand on each knee and drew her legs apart. His fingers went to the thin straps of her bikini.

"Wait," she said, "Don't rip them."

Colette raised her shapely buttocks and allowed her man to slide the bottoms down her legs. His fingers traced over her smooth, hairless skin.

"You like?"

Kent continued to stroke the area around her pussy, gently.

"I can stay like this, if you want. If it turns you on to see me like this."

Kent nodded as his hands smoothed the inside of her thighs. He brought his thumbs up to her labia and gently parted her. Colette sighed, leaning back and spreading herself wider. She was already dripping.

Kent dipped down towards her crotch, his tongue darting out to make contact with her clit hood. He began to lap at her slit in wide, languid strokes. Colette exhaled sharply, a measure of the tension that had been building up inside her ever since the dinner table. She was obviously as turned on as he was.

Kent's index finger began to tease at her entrance while the thumb of his other hand rolled back her clit hood to expose her little hard button. His tongue traced around it in tight circles, mimicking the movement of his finger around her hole and she groaned. One of her hands came up to cradle the back of her husband's head, running her fingers through his hair.

Kent continued to tease, taking his time with her. He alternated with kisses, his lips brushing her clit, then her folds, then up to the sensitive, freshly-waxed skin of her mons. He was in no hurry, but her hand began to apply pressure on the back of his head, indicating that she needed more.

Kent's powerful neck muscles were no match for her, so instead she slid forward on her bottom, bringing her pussy into firm contact with his lips. Kent chuckled and pulled back again, but this time burying his finger into her hole and pinning her crotch in position on his single outstretched digit.

He began to lap at her clit again, spreading his tongue in wide movements. It sent Colette into spasms of pleasure as she relished the sensations of her husband's attention to her nub while his finger curled inside her, stimulating her g-spot.

"More," she breathed, "I need to feel more."

In answer, Kent pressed his mouth against her pussy, working her lips and clit with his tongue, his cheeks becoming coated with his wife's juices. I could see his jaw muscles at work as he licked and sucked his wife's pussy, forcing a strangled cry from her throat.

Colette released her grip from the back of her husband's head, letting him come up for air.

"Fucking good enough," she growled.

She wrapped a hand around Kent's bursting cage, using it to steer his body up out of the tub. Her other hand moved quickly, pulling the necklace over her head.

Seeing this, Kent began to open his mouth, but she shushed him.

"No speak, just cock. Got it?"

She slid the key into the lock and I heard it click. Kent reacted immediately, pulling away from his wife's hands and letting his imprisoned manhood unfurl. It took a few moments for the blood to pump into him, but I was taken aback by how impressive he looked. He was huge and thick and a deep shade of maroon as he became absolutely rigid for her.

Colette got into position, on her hands and knees on the edge of the tub platform, facing away from him, raising her rounded bottom into the air. Her legs were apart, framing the soft folds of her glistening pussy lips for her husband to see. Kent stood up and took his manhood in his hand, wrapping the fingers of his other hand around his wife's waist.

No words were spoken; he just buried himself inside her up to his hilt in one single, hard stroke. Colette squealed at the intrusion into her. He pulled all the way out and hovered there, his tip just touching her labia. Both were completely oblivious to their audience.

"Baby, please, I need you inside me."

"You sorry you teased me?"

It was the million-dollar question. Kent stalled, poised at her entrance, waiting for the truth from his wife.

"No hon, I'm not. You feel incredible. This was worth it."

I didn't know if that was the answer Kent wanted.

"You liked seeing me locked up?"

He pushed his cock slightly into her and withdrew again.

"It's the hottest thing I've ever fucking seen. I'm sorry. I'm a bad wife, but I love you like that."

"And now you're gonna see there's a price to pay."

Colette's bottom pushed against him, burying his cock inside her. Before Kent could react, I saw the muscles of her inner thighs begin to pulse. She was milking his rock-hard shaft inside her with her pelvic floor muscles.

"I want to pay the price," she gasped.

Kent braced his hands on her bottom, strong fingers dimpling her soft flesh. He pushed her forwards, off him and then began to thrust into her.

"I'm not gonna bullshit you. It's gonna be a rough landing," he grunted.

Colette panted, the heaving thrusts of her husband pounding into her from behind, driving the air out of her lungs.

"Any, uh... landing... you can walk... ah... away...," she groaned.

Kent laughed, stepping up the pace. "No walking away from this one babe. You cooked your goose with this one."

Colette let out a long, low moan, and I began to think of their neighbours. She was clearly done with the witty banter now, lost in a world of ecstasy as her husband's starved cock finally got its way with her.

Kent was also panting now, puffing like he was on a drill, the sleek muscles of his abdomen rippling as he penetrated the sopping hole of his wife.

"Nnnnh," he grunted, "Not gonna last."

Colette's answer was non-verbal. I could see the muscles in her thighs and groin contracting in a rhythm as she clenched her pussy muscles in pulses, straining to squeeze his cock as it entered her. Her fists were balled up, knuckles white. She began to make a high mewling sound. Screw the neighbours.

Kent's pattern changed. Drawing in sharp intakes of breath through his teeth, he redoubled his pace, slapping his balls against his wife's crotch as he buried himself completely inside her with every stroke.

"Baby please. I... I'm cumming. I'm... uh." Colette squealed.

In response, I watched her husband's body stiffen with his own climax. His strokes became slower, longer, pushing himself as deep as she could take him while he emptied all the build-up from the week of denial into her eager body.

Colette collapsed, but Kent held her crotch in position with his huge hands, easily supporting her weight as her shoulders slumped to the decking. One of her hands came up, tapping her skin until she found his wrist and wound her fingers tightly around it. They stayed in position, locked together, breathing heavily, while the ripples of her orgasm subsided.

Finally, she let him go and he withdrew. She cupped a hand over her crotch, catching the spill of his semen as it followed his cock out of her. She sat up, hand still covering her, and seemed to notice that I was still there. She grinned sheepishly.

In answer, I took a hearty swig of the wine and stood up.

"I think I'm done for the night," I said, "Besides, I think it's just gotten a little unsanitary."

Kent laughed. He was standing there, still half erect, his cock shining with his semen and his wife's juices, seeming to relish the idea that now I was the one who was uncomfortable.

"I think we're all done in the tub," he replied, smiling, no longer bothering about being naked, or the silver ring that was still lodged in place behind his balls by his dwindling erection. Seeing where I was looking, he reached down and slid it off, placing it on the decking next to the discarded cage.

"Fun times," he remarked.

I got out of the tub and headed down the steps, picking up a towel that Colette had laid out on the garden table and wrapping it around me. As I reached the door, I looked back to see Kent scoop his petite wife up into his arms and carry her inside through another door, to their bedroom.

I got changed back into my dress in the guest toilet, towelling myself off quickly. My work here was done and I had an urgent appointment with a little battery-powered helper back home in the comfort and privacy of my own bedroom. When I opened the door and stepped out, it was Kent who was waiting for me, now wrapped in a thick towelling robe.

"Where's Colette?"

"She's resting before I get back to her. She said to say thanks for coming by."

"No problem. I had a great night, tell her."

We made our way to the front door, but then he stopped.

"This is gonna be all round the office on Monday," he said.

I could see the concern in his face, the realisation impinging on his post-climax high that his secret was out. It would be his basic nightmare for someone like Reece to find out that he let himself be caged and denied release by his wife.

"No," I answered, "This goes to the grave with me, you can be sure of that. Tell Colette as well."

He studied me carefully, and then raised his hand. I shook it. He opened the door.

Before I went out, I stopped and looked him in the eye.

"What you're doing for her, you can see how much she needs it, right?"

"Yeah. I never expected she wanted to, but yeah."

"There's only one person in the whole world she trusts to give her that. You get it, right?"

"Sure. I get it."

"That moment, like tonight, that she puts the key into the lock. That's her forever moment. The moment she sets you free."

"Oh Eve," Kent replied, "No such thing as free."

*

[Author's note: This is a submission for the Pink Orchid 2022 for Women-Centric Erotica challenge. If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, check out my story page]