All Comments on 'Influences'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

loved it even though it was predictable. 5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bill was a fool for giving her a second chance since all she did was lie to his face and went ahead and cheated on Bill anyway after he confronted her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Biggest complaint is. I really don't think.the husband would have let his guard down and stopped watching the wife. I think he would have still been very vigilant for a long time after the first incident

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You went straight from "I'm sorry" to divorce in three months. While I'm not in favor of long, drawn out endings, this was overly abrupt, as if you got tired of your own story.

patilliepatillie5 months ago

Not a bad tale. Always use the ex as much as she will allow after divorce though, those F's are free and clear and you can be a complete animal. Voice of experience.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

That ending was way too fast. No consequences with Amy. Ted needed to know what Amy did, consequences make good stories better. You fucked up there bigtime. Cost u a point and turned a 5 story into a 4

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As soon as she said:

"Come on, Bill, be reasonable. So I kissed the guy a few times, so what? I had fun, I enjoyed his company. I did nothing wrong, you're just being a prude."

I'd have started launching fucking nukes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This one works. It’s real to life!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok basic story but i would have preferred a mention of the family knows what she did and in fact right after the limo kiss he should have ratted her out to family. Also no need for him to find a new love. We can just imagine he does.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story. You kinda faked us out there, thinking Cindy had seen the light. But the dumb bitch just couldn’t resist Amy’s influence.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"After lunch, a couple of young guys bought us a drink, and ... well it just sorta happened. I'm sorry, Bill."

\

Yeah, just another Martian Slut Ray plot. A lot of women, almost 50 years old, after years of being loyal loving faithful wives and mothers, just meet a complete stranger and decide to become promiscuous boy toy whores. I mean, that is So common that the author doesn't even need to explain the failure of her virtue, dignity, and everyday common sense and decency. That she came to hold her husband, her marriage, and her children in complete contempt doesn't need to be elaborated or analyze, it happens So Often. I mean, she met this other promiscuous slut and it just seemed like such a cool lifestyle, so why not join her? What did she have to lose, . . ., that she valued? I mean, the marriage was so shallow, tepid, and distant, that the wife went from faithful and loving to an outrageous contemptuous monster slut, and the husband never noticed any difference? Kind of makes sense why she maybe wanted to find out what it feels like to fuck someone who has feelings, and isn't deaf dumb and blind. They are both better off divorced.

\

I hope someone writes the sequel; LOTS of options for these two pathetic characters.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
At least

He was man enough to do something about but he should have confronted the assholes that destroyed his marriage.

mfbridgesmfbridges5 months ago

Didn't sound like Cindy was that broke up. I kind of knew she'd hide it for awhile and be back at it.

Daggy1965Daggy19655 months ago

Good story-would have liked to have seen Ted's reaction as he hinted she'd done this before.

muncher354muncher3545 months ago

Seems like you didn't know where to go with the story. However the characters ended on a pretty weak note. You have some promise, but need to put more work into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for the read

Pretty standard fare for non-cuck LW stories.

What makes it distinctive and memorable is the puppy roasting bit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

2 years wasted on a whore.........the kiss was her walking papers. No muss, no fuss dump her skanky ass a move on. Hey Amy your wingman is free to help you get more frequent fucking points. To bad large c tattoos aren’t allowed when you divorce a whore.

Would make it so much easier for the younger guys to pick out the bicycles in the crowd

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

A little too abrupt ending that it kind of fell flat at the end like no showing of how Cindy was feeling after the divorce or the kids, just felt short.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

The ending dropped right off a cliff there.

AethurAethur5 months ago

"It just sorta happened." Becoming a slut never just happens. Far to abrupt of an ending, and that ruins the story.

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

Not a bad story but a week ending.

warspitewarspite5 months ago

It would have been interesting to see Ted's response to Bill and Cindy divorcing and if there would be any fallout with Amy. He had a pretty strong reaction when he found out his wife was luring Cindy into their lifestyle, he definitely didn't want Bill getting pissed off as he considered Bill to be a friend. The quick timeframe for the divorce could be explained if it was uncontested. There is no information as to whether or not Cindy tried to hold on to the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had it been me, I would have walked up to Amy and dropped her in front of everyone for ruining my marriage and family. Then her husband. Finally, the wife for fucking things up and cucking me.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

The ending ended abruptly, probably the best you could do but the story deserved better. As a retired Editor in Chief and a Field Editor in the Alaska Interior, reading literally tens of thousands of novels skipping to the ending only to have it cut short pretty much ends my interest in the Author even if it's only two pages. 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written. You avoided all the routine plot devices that make other stories with a similar theme indistinguishable from each other. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Rated 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ending felt very rushed. It was pretty good until then.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

@GarySmith69 Re: "If you loved me enough, you would let me do this," - I always respond, if she loved HIM enough she wouldn't even WANT to do it, let alone ask for it.

Highway69_50Highway69_505 months ago

Good one, Rg69. When my gut starts to churn, I know it's a good one. Thank you, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My own personal experience: women, even somewhat older ones, have a LOT of opportunities to fool around.

There are good looking pussy hounds everywhere. Many feel MARRIED women are less likely to have an STD and less likely to want move than a romp and cost a lot less to get into bed

Not many opportunities for a good marriage with a decent, hard working guy capable of giving her a nice life.

Men on the other hand have more than plenty of opportunities to get a younger, prettier wife.

To women I say: PLEASE fool around! That way I don't feel AT ALL bad about dumping your ass.

PS don't forget the prenup.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Should have ditched her at the kiss. Sorry - 1:30 am, drunk, with a couple of guys? Even without sex, that's enough. She should have found the house door locked and her shit on the drive. And her kiss on facebook the next day. AND she was SO drunk- completely pissed actually, she didn't even realize he'd locked her out. So if she did that (lover's kiss) right in front of her own house with her husband at home. and was with some guy alone for hours while her friend had steamy sex in the next room, you know a LOT MORE happened than a couple of kisses. What man kisses a woman for hours and does NOTHING more than just kiss? Maybe when you were 13....

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

I gave it 5 stars, because Bill gave that lying cheat of a wife Cindy exactly what she deserved! Had he agreed to the open marriage lifestyle, it would've been totally different. Her selfishness cost her what had been a good marriage, and I'm glad he kicked her to the curb! Actually, I wouldn't have given her a second chance after catching her making out on the street in front of their house that night.

MightyHornyMightyHorny5 months ago

'Shouldn't have even bother giving her two more years, but I guess he needed to give her one last chance...

Seriously: when your spouse starts pushing for an open marriage, save some time by going to the best shark lawyer in your location, cause your union had reached the terminal state.

A nice one, yet a sad one.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

"I see Cindy at family functions..." was this the only thing he had to say after she destroyed a 20 year marriage ? Ridiculous.

NickTeeNickTee5 months ago

It's never the assholes who are to blame - at least not much. They haven't made a husbands any promises. The wife has and she is 100% to blame. Problem ofcourse is that good looking women will always find some one else regardless of their past or present

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why post stories about not wanting to share your wife in a section devoted to wife sharing? Kinda stupid?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always fun to see how many men read stories in the “LOVING WIVES” category who are so upset by the topic! 🤣

mudhentwomudhentwo5 months ago

Not really an erotic story. Why submit it?

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon5 months ago

Good story, but the ending was like running into a brick wall.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove5 months ago

Sometimes the biggest threats to husband in a marriage is the wife's best friend. It is the same as your children and their friends. Bad influences surround us throughout life, we just have to hope our loved ones have the character to resist. This was a nice, albeit sad story of that very thing. I liked the dialogue between the couple but wished there was an expansion following the limo through the Fremont revelation. I would have expected Bill to have been more vigilant in what his wife was doing. Her should have placed some fear into Amy as well early on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like finding stories like these mixed in. Takes you out of the degenerate rabbit hole.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Good story, but I missed a lot of BTB and BTNeighboor Amy there too...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it up to the end. Appears Cindy did not really regret her choice and no consequences other than divorce.

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

This is a really well told story that finally stands up to the mentally degenerate cuckold stories. If you had made Cindy feel a little better that what she is doing after 20 years of marriage is not just a betrayal of her partnership, but that it also says a lot about her character, it would have been an even better story. Anyway, thank you for your work! 5*!

towgtowg5 months ago

Decent story. The end seems rushed and incomplete. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a good story, you had me really interested, but it was disappointing, because the wife turned into a slut and the ending was a bit rushed and incomplete. She didn't have any shame after lying and cheating on him. Normally people don't go off the sexual deep end and completely change their personality without an inner struggle. Didn't seem realistic at the end of the day.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Idk someone that flakey would have fucked up the marriage long before then. I guess she never had sleezy friends before now. Might want to keep her from reading or watching tv lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ending was really rushed. One minute she admitted fucking around and the next they're divorced.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0355 months ago

Was working well and then you rushed the ending.

HargaHarga5 months ago

This is not the ending expected.....?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa5 months ago

WTF.... Started off so well, the conversation about their neighbors lifestyle, the discussion of an open marriage, the discussion NOT to pursue their neighbors openness, then the hidden life that Cindy had hidden from her unknowing husband. It was leading up to a wonderfully written tale with a possible great divorce/revenge ending but, sadly, died at the end. Very disappointed.... Another chapter as to what happened to the Amy/Cindy working girl relationships and how both contacted STDs, the destruction of Amy's own personal marriage... Just asking for proper closure from both sides. What happened to Cindy after, her side of the story. What and why did she ruin her marriage...

TrustingagainTrustingagain4 months ago

I believe the story ended as it should with his wife not showing any regret for destroying their marriage. Could there be a revenge trope? Yes, be the best revenge is a life lived well.

My only thing would be that he shouldn’t have given her back his trust. As once it’s lost it should be lost forever.

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

Kinda boring

sofossofos4 months ago

pity.

If you are bored to finish a story properly, don't write it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure what else has to be written? The guy didn’t want a slut for a wife. His wife wanted to be a slut. The ending gave them both what they wanted. He met a lady and she fucks young guys at the Fremont. The only person that should be punished is Ted. He is like the writers that write CUCK SHIT. Love to read a story where the plot/tale suddenly becomes real and pulls the cuck writer in

Just as the chuck explodes in revenge; sells him to a gay biker gang in

Mexico….or a gang in Moravo

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

not one of your best stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story, but there will be haters because the BTB wasn't extreme. Women crave attention, especially the ones that call themselves 'modern' women. The character was a lot more forgiving than me. Even after confronting her, I would have shown up a few times at the hotel, and put on a 'show' for her suitors, excuse me, new friends. Even if I went to jail for a few days. Insanity pleas withstanding. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Faithful husbands are fools because their are no faithful women under sixty left.

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

The story was going along so well and then I agree with other commenters, the ending was rushed. I'm not into the burn her to the ground responses that people seem to like, but more confrontation was warranted, maybe catching her in the act

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

A guy has to stick to his beliefs. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost complete. What was Cindy's final reaction? What about their family? Ted & Amy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Odd story. Went one direction, then back, and somehow over the cliff as Cindy is putty in Amy's hands. Meh. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck all happened to Amy!!

Billy cucky should not have taken her back, 20yrs marriage or not but this is a wimpy cuck writer so Billy bitch took the prostitute wife back

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd have divorced her after the driveway make out session, but at least he finally pulled the trigger after learning of her slutting around at a lounge. I've noticed that the concept of an open marriage becomes quite the obsession for some people, though personally, I find it disgusting.

WillowghbyWillowghby3 months ago
Not Sure

...many other commenters read the same story I found here. At the post kiss-in-the-driveway confrontation Bill made his views on fidelity very clear. Cindy, during that same conversation, made the miraculous conversion from defending the "open" lifestyle to agreeing to be a good, faithful wife. Then she lied and started fucking around. Only one outcome was then possible - the one the author delivered BTW. The lack of BTB "justice" clearly grates on many LW readers. Any drawn out conclusion simply would have detracted from the gravity of her transgressions.

Thanks to Regguy for an entertaining read.

Keep 'em comin'!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Poorly executed with no enjoyment in the resolution. Cindy's mindset was insane, even after she'd almost lost Bill once, she's goes right back to it. And then... nothing but a summary. Unenjoyable and depressing. 1*

mndhanson017mndhanson01716 days ago

Going to have to agree with you, shadracht, after he discovers her infidelity, it's just a rushed ending, like what happened with Amy? As well, how did Cindy cope with being divorced and did she speak with Amy of how her influence cost her her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I suppose it is hard for a writer to actually end a story. This guy can’t seem to do it.

desecrationdesecration8 days ago

Narcissists do not change their stripes.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 days ago

Page 1

Tell cuck neighbor, privately, if his wife cheats, he will kill anyone involved. Then of course deny it with a wink.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 days ago

Page 1

If your wife mentions an interest in women’s studies, start hiding assets.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 days ago

Would have saved a lot time by dumping her immediately.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...