Influential Factors! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the "honored guest" table to the right and a slew of white clothed tables staggered along the lengthy walls.

On the far left end of the room were a pianist, five violinists, and a cellist who were playing a Vivaldi piece, Four Seasons.

The back wall opposite the steps was all glass that reached to the ceilings with sliding glass doors at the bottom that led to a huge covered stone patio.

Beyond the glass were a huge center pool and two small ones on either side. In the background there were green manicured pastures with patches and rows of trees. The golf course supposedly started three-hundred feet beyond the farthest small stone wall beyond the pool; it was a beautiful sight.

The guests that arrived were partaking in conversation and drink. I grabbed a wine from a roving hostess who had offered and made my way around the room.

Looking around, I knew I made the right choice in my outfit, I definitely stood out but I also definitely fit in. In fact, a few women stopped me and commented me on my dress and how beautiful I looked which started a lot of fun conversations.

It was about an hour or so into my arrival when PJ snuck up behind me.

"Hey beautiful," PJ said.

"Hey," I said excitedly as I started to turn around.

"No, close your eyes and don't open them until I say so," he insisted.

"Why?" I giggled as I closed my eyes.

He kissed me and I opened my eyes than giggled.

"You're such a cute couple," one woman told us while the others laughed.

"Thank you," I giggled.

"Do you ladies mind if I steal the love of my life for a few minutes?" PJ inquired.

"No," they said in unison.

"It's been nice talking to you," I told them.

"You too," they said again in unison.

The music stopped and they immediately went into a hard hitting rendition Lady Gaga's Poker Face.

"I assume you can dance," PJ asked.

"Of course I can," I answered with my hand on hip and head to one side.

He led me out to the dance floor.

"Damn, you can dance!" JP said.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself,"

"Thanks,"

Next on the playlist was a rendition of ABBA's Dancing Queen and I kicked in the disco moves which got some attention of the conversationalists surrounding the center dance floor.

Next was Stray Cat's Rock This Town which brought a couple that went old school fifties rockabilly.

It was on, I grabbed a hold of PJ and we imitated there every move; it helped that I was familiar with the moves from Youtube.

Next was Accept's violin layered Seawinds which got everyone's attention and brought on a couple to the floor.

Next was Miley Cyrus's Party In The USA which brought on another two couples.

Next, Patsy Cline's Crazy which was a slow body to body slow dance.

During our dance I noticed he was getting a hard-on which made me giggle.

Next, Helloween's Forever and One kept me in PJ's arms.

"Maybe we should take a break before the little guy breaks a zipper," I laughed.

"You want to head over to the bar.

"Sure," I said as we sat on two bar stools at the end of the bar which we had all to ourselves.

"What's the drink of the day?" PJ inquired as we walked to one of the two bars in the room.

"Long Island Ice Tea,"

"What's your poison?" the bartender asked.

"A long Island for the beautiful lady and a Gin and Tunic for me," JP told her.

"We're serving the Gin and Tonic in a large wine glass like they're doing in Spain,"

"That's fine," he told her.

"Be ready; we ordered all high quality stuff... it'll be strong," he told me.

"That's good to know,"

"Just take it easy,"

"Please,"

"I warned you,"

"Enjoy," the bartender said as she put our drinks on the counter,"

I drew a nice amount through the straw.

"It's not too strong for you?" PJ asked.

"PJ... "I smiled.

"I was..."

"I know, you were hoping to get lucky later tonight... "

"Sorry, it's just I really like you and..."

"You like me enough to call me your girlfriend?" I flirted.

"Yes,"

"Wow," I laughed, "you didn't hesitate on that one."

"Maybe I want to take it to the next step,"

"We haven't known each other long enough to take it any further," I giggled.

"I understand if you're scared," he laughed.

"Are you serious?" I didn't want to lose PJ; he likes me for who I am.

"Let's do it for fun and giggles," he said.

I laughed.

"I'm serious," he smiled.

I kept laughing.

"Are you going to keep laughing?" he chuckled.

"PJ..."

"Come on; it's a little more serious than boyfriend/girlfriend and you can always back out of it?" he kissed me.

"Are you asking or do you just want my opinion?"

"I don't want to lose you." He stated presenting me with a ring.

"Oh my gawd!" I exclaimed excitedly cupping my mouth with my hands.

"You're crying." He whispered as he slid the ring on my finger than kissed me passionately.

"There's only one problem,"

"We can work through whatever it is,"

"I'm married... I have to get divorced before we get married," I whispered into his ear.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispered back.

"Excuse me... I need to freshen up," I stood as tears formed in my eyes.

"Sure, I'll walk with you," he stood and took my hand.

"I'm fine, order me another drink and I'll be right back," I kissed him.

"Sure, top of the steps to the right,"

"Thanks honey," I kissed him and made my way through a crowd that thickened since we sat at the bar.

A man took my arm and escorted me up the stairs than I made my way to the ladies room.

Once inside I freshened up and checked everything; I was again perfect for him. Deep down inside I was happy how this turned out; this is what I wanted and apparently what he wanted.

A few months ago I would have never guessed this entire scenario, Now, I just have to get over a few hurdles and I can be his wife. I began to smile as it sank in; there would be some hurdles but I was going to do it. The alcohol took its effect as I made my way back to JP with a smile on my face.

"Wow... " he stood.

"You've made me very happy, I love you," I wrapped my hand around his neck, pulled him in, and passionately kissed him.

"I was hoping you felt the same way as I did,"

"It happened so fast," I said sipping my second drink.

"That's how it happens,"

"That's true," I said noticing his cock was still hard.

"Now that it's official it looks like you're stuck with me,"

"I wouldn't call it stuck," I giggled.

"What would you call it?"

"Extremely lucky,"

"No, you're not; I'm the lucky one,"

"You're so sweet," I kissed him as my hand swiped his manhood.

"You're perfect,"

"Let's consummate the engagement," I smiled.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Take your drink and follow me," I said taking my drink with me.

We walked side by side, up the stairs, and to the left to an elevator I saw earlier when I excused myself to freshen up. I pushed the button and the door opened.

"April, what are you doing?"

"Going up!" I grabbed his tie and dragged him into the elevator than pushed the button to go up.

"We're not supposed to be in here,"

"Really, did you see a sign?"

"No, but..."

I began singing, "Love in an elevator. Livin' it up when I'm goin' down."

"You're not..."

"No," I pushed my straw aside and took a large drink; the alcohol was already affecting my judgment though I wasn't backing out of the engagement or what I had planned next.

The elevator sounded.

"Second floor," I grabbed his hand and escorted him out.

"April..."

"Sh!" I quieted him than kissed him.

"But..."

"We both went out on a limb or we would have never met, right? I asked checking doors as I led him down the hall.

"There all locked,"

"Bingo!" it was unlocked and I led him in locking the door behind us. I led him to the backside of the desk where the chair was located. I took a drink and went for his belt and unbuckled it, unzipped his pants, and lowered his pants with his underwear to his ankles.

"Step out of them,"

"What if..."

"Don't worry about it," I said pushing him back on the desk I sat down on the chair and began stroking him.

"Ah," he bucked forward.

"Mm... mm... mm," I kissed, licked, lapped, and sucked his cock driving him crazy..

"Ah... ah... ah," he continued to buck forward fucking my mouth on my downward bobs.

"Mm... mm... mm," I moaned as my breathing got heavier matching his.

"April... April," he moaned.

"Mm... mm... mm," I felt his cock pulsate and knew it would be any minute before he filled my mouth with his sweet cum. I grabbed his cock at its base and stroked it so I could no longer take him deep into my mouth. What I wanted was to have him ejaculate in my mouth so I could savoir his taste.

"Ah fuck!" he exclaimed as he ejaculated into my mouth.

"Mm... mm... mm..." I moaned as he filled my mouth with his load

"Fuck!" he exclaimed raising himself off the desk than sitting back down.

"Mm... mm... mm...," I grabbed my drink with my free hand and caught any additional cum I couldn't play with in my mouth.

"Fuck, I can't wait to get you home!" he exclaimed one last time as I sucked him completely dry.

"You have my permission to take me at will when we get home,"

He laughed.

"You better get dressed,"

"Yeah," he said putting on his underwear and pants than straightening out the rest of his clothes as I enjoyed my drink.

"Kiss me," I tested him after I blew him.

He laughed and kissed me than I excused myself to use the restroom in the office to freshen up.

"I'm ready, let's go," I giggled and headed toward the door. I opened it, grabbed his hand, and led him to the elevator.

"Excuse me," a man shouted, "you're not supposed to be up here."

"Sorry," I giggled, "someone told me there were pool tables up here." I lies as I pushed the button.

"Well, there's not," the man remarked.

"Sorry, we're leaving," I giggled.

"That was close," PJ laughed as the doors closed and we descended.

"Well, was it worth it?"

"Any time in or out of bed I spend with you is worth it,"

"Ah, that's why I love you, you're such a sweetheart," we kissed.

We stepped out of the elevator and there were more people than before.

"I wonder if your parents are here yet," I said.

"Probably not, they text me while you were freshening up and said they were running an hour late,"

"Wow, late to your own anniversary," I giggled.

"Not really, I lied to everyone that the party began an hour and a half earlier than my parent's arrival to cut down on late arrivals,"

"Good idea...now let's dance,"

"Whatever you want honey,"

"Oh, I'm going to love our engagement,"

"So am I,"

"You're bad," I giggled.

"Me, you just dragged me into the no fly zone and we almost got busted,"

"But you would do it again I bet,"

"In a heartbeat," we laughed.

We danced for a while, neither one of us were sweaters so we went for it. We danced for a while the music suddenly and the lights dimmed and went bright again.

"May I introduce Mr and Mrs Anderson," the original escort announced.

"What did he say?" I whispered to PJ.

"It's my parents," he told me as the room full of people applauded.

"What if they don't like me?"

"They're not marrying you, I am,"

"Independent, I like that," I giggled.

"You make me laugh; I like that about you,"

We laughed as the live band began playing again.

"I love music, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I always wanted to play an instrument,"

"Hey man, how's it going?" a man's voice called out.

"Mike, man, I thought you weren't going to make it," PJ said as they gave bro hugged.

Fuck, it was Mike, my Mike, blow job Mike!

"Hey April," he hugged me.

"Mike," I giggled; it was the affect of the alcohol.

"You two know each other?" PJ asked.

Fuck... he's going to ruin everything for me.

"We went out once, just a few beers nothing more, she left for the east coast to take care of her mother who had fallen down the steps and broke her leg," he explained. "By the way; how is she doing?" Mike inquired.

"Great, she's doing well, thank you," I answered.

"April and I are engaged,"

"That's great, I'm happy for you bro," Mike told us giving PJ another bro hug.

"How do you two know each other?" I giggled.

"Special Forces," Mike answered.

"Yeah, I served my eight years in the field while Mike served his two years behind a computer," PJ explained.

"Well, it just wasn't for me," Mike told me.

"Are you sticking around?" PJ asked Mike.

"Yeah, I'll be around,"

"Great, are you up for a couple drinks later?" PJ asked.

"Sure, I'll introduce you to my girlfriend," PJ said.

"Good, I want to introduce April to my parents," he explained.

"Later man, nice seeing you again April,"

"Nice seeing you too Mike," I told him as he turned and disappeared through the crowd.

"Are you ready to meet the parents?"

"Sure,"

He kissed me, held my hand, and lead me though the crowd toward his parents. Then the music stopped again and an announcement came over the loud speaker.

"Please clear the dance floor for the anniversary couple Mr and Mrs Anderson,"

"Maybe later... they look busy," I pouted.

"You're right, we'll give them a little room; I'll introduce you later,"

"I love you," I kissed him.

Later, I screamed waking from my sleep and sitting straight up in my bed.

"What's wrong?" PJ asked.

"What... what happened?"

"You screamed... you must have had a nightmare,"

"I guess so,"

"Are you okay?"

"Did I meet your parents?" I asked looking down at my hand seeing the ring and knowing all of it wasn't a dream.

"Yes, you were the life of the party, they loved you,"

"Really, I don't remember anything,"

"You had them in hysterics,"

"Really," I giggled.

"The musicians gave you a standing ovation when you broke out into the Charleston,"

"I'm sorry, I don't remember,"

"That's okay, my parents loved you, and we got invited to a lot more parties,"

"That bad huh?"

"Go to sleep," he said pulling me down beside him.

I had to wonder if PJ was making light of it all or...

"Oh, by the way, you're suppose to meet my mom at Century Mall for brunch at French's and then for shopping tomorrow,"

Or maybe I shouldn't worry about it.

How bad could it possibly be anyway?

I sighed and fell fast asleep.

*** Chapter 10 is titled Twisted! Just when you thought everything was going smoothly! ***

12