Inga Swenson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,876 Followers

"So Inga, now it's your turn. Tell me girl. I'm sure your horny little pussy misses...Marcus. So is Tone still coming over? Have you been getting any...teenage dick lately?"

Inga tells her friend all of the details of the night that Tone and his gang came over. She told Judy about how she ended up spending the night with the muscular black hunk Jamaal, and how he fucked her ass the next morning.

"Why Inga Swenson...! Why you...black cock slut! First you do the nasty with Marcus Jefferson, then when he leaves town you end up getting ass fucked by his brother. And now you're telling me about this new hunk? You girl are something else! Just hearing about it makes me...all wet down there."

"Yes, makes me wet too, just thinking about Jamaal...and of course other boys."

"Inga, next time Tone and his boys want to come over, call me...please. I'm ready for some teenage black cock. I know that Tone likes me. We even used to flirt a lot when he made a delivery."

The two friends spend the afternoon talking about teenage boys, but mostly their teenage cocks. At the end of the second bottle of white the two sexy milfs are totally aroused. They laugh and realize that they have a lot to offer, but will end up spending the night with their dildos buried in their horny cunts.

When she gets home she sends the black youngster Jamaal a text, telling the boy she can't wait to see him again. She gets a text back immediately, telling her he wishes things were different, but there's no way right now. He thinks about her a lot but that's all it can be right now.

A week later the horny blonde was laying out at the pool getting some sun when her cell phone rang. She looked and saw it was Tone. Inga excitedly picked up.

"Hi Tone."

"Inga, wassup?

"I'm just laying here by the pool, getting some sun. I'm actually in...lonely mood."

"Hey we're gonna come over saturday afternoon if you are up for it."

"Everyone?"

"Yes. You up for having a good time with five black cocks?"

"MMMM!! Yes. Definitely. I have a friend who wants to come also. All the boys know her, Judy...Bender."

"Shit, you mean Judy? Shit! She has a nice big white ass. So...she wants some...nigger dick?"

"Tone, you won't believe...she has gone on diet and...even got some fake boobs. She looks amazing. She is lonely, like me...wants to party."

"Sounds cool Inga. You okay with my boss getting some too? He's heard all about you and wants to get a little...Inga."

"Your boss? Is he...sexy...like you boys?"

"Just you wait Inga. I think you're gonna like what you see."

Inga immediately calls her neighbor Judy and tells her that there will be 6 black teenagers coming over saturday afternoon. The two of them end up going to Lily's Boutique on friday to get several matching outfits for the party. A stop at the market for some ribs to barbeque and everything is ready for the 6 teenagers.

Saturday afternoon Inga and Judy are having a glass of wine. The two milfs opted to dress alike, going with a short pair of Daisy Duke shorts, sheer sleeveless halter tops. Inga opted for red and Judy went for green, with matching open toe fuck me heels. Inga looks nervously at the clock, seeing the boys are 10 minutes late. She starts to say something then all of a sudden the doorbell rings. Inga greets Tone who is standing there, the others standing behind him.

"Hi Tone! Glad you boys are here. Give me...kiss."

Tone and Inga kiss. Tone's eyes meet Inga's neighbor.

"Tone you know Judy."

Tone and his gang know Mrs Bender as a halfway decent customer. One time or another each of the boys has delivered cocaine to her house.

"Hi Tone. Hi boys."

Judy Bender the sexy short haired redhead gives the boys a sexy smile. Tone can't believe it! Inga was right. She looks...amazing. One by one the boys enter the house. First Inga greets each boy with a kiss on the mouth then Judy does the same. Inga was careful not to give any special attention to young Jamaal, even though she wanted to. Finally one boy stood in the doorway.

"Inga, this is my boss, Master K."

Kenny Stiles, aka Master K, was a muscular boy around 6 feet tall, with a nice smile and dark ebony skin. His kinky hair was around average length. He was carrying a long slim box gift wrapped with a red bow.

"This for you fine ladies. You can open it...later on."

"Hi...Master K. You are birthday boy. Judy and I want to make sure you have...nice birthday."

Master K says nothing, just turning to Tone.

"Shit Tone. You did it. You are two fine ass bitches. Inga, Judy, I hope you are ready for what my nigga's gonna give you."

Inga looks at Judy then gives Master K a smile that tells him that the two sexy milfs are up for whatever the boys have in mind.

Inga heads out to the cabana, followed by Judy, then the 6 boys.

"Shit niggas! Look at those two fine asses. Gonna get those dicks in those fine ass bitches after we have some of Miss Inga's barbeque ribs and shit."

"Boys, grab pop or beer out of the cooler. Judy and I will get going on the ribs and get everything ready. Hope you boys are hungry."

Tone puts a some rap music on the outdoor stereo as the two milfs face the boys striking a modeling pose, running their hands up and down.

"Mrs Bender and I are...ready to party. Hope you like what you see."

"Hell ya, Inga."

"Shit yes, Mrs Bender!"

Inga and Judy turn around and start putting the ribs on the barbeque, making sure the temperature is correct. The two milfs bend over the counter, making sure the 6 black teenagers get a great view of their long slim legs and their fuck me heels. Inga gets busy turning the ribs over, when the gorgeous blonde feels a hand, then another around her waist. She can feel one of the boys rubbing his groin against her ass, the boy's cock quickly hardening. Inga pushes back against the unknown cock, feeling the stranger's mouth next to her ear,

"Tone told me you were so fuckin fine. You are incredible. Maybe you give this nigga a little taste before we eat these fine ribs."

Inga now knows that the stranger nuzzling up to her is Master K.

"MMM! Yes. Hi there birthday boy..."

Next to them Tone has snuck up behind Judy, his sweaty black hands cupping the redhead's big firm fake tits. She allows the boy to get his hands underneath her top so that the boy can run his hands all over her firm tits. Judy "oohs" as the skinny youngster pinches her nipples.

"Tone! You naughty boy. You know you are the first man to feel my new boobs. You must like them, I hope?"

"Shit yes, bitch. I wanna stick my cock between those big fine ass titties and nut all over your face."

"Sounds like you have everything all planned out, don't you?"

Next to them Inga turns around, facing Master K. She kneels down in front of the boy and pulls down his nylon shorts.

"Master K, you gonna give me...appetizer before lunch?"

Before Master K can say anything Inga puts the boy's cock in her mouth. She cups the boys big black balls, licking the length of his swollen shaft.

"OHHHH SHIT! INGA!! SHIT!! LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN BITCH!! SHE LOVES MY NIGGER COCK!"

Sitting at the table the four other boys can only watch as their boss Tone and Tone's boss Master K get taken care of by the two sexy white sluts. Not to be outdone, the redhead gets on her knees as Tone grabs her head and thrusts his hips trying to ram his down Judy's sweet mouth. The big titted redhead chokes as Tone's cock slides down her throat.

"UCKKKK! UCCCCKKKK!! UCCCKKKK!"

Inga has her hands on Master K's hips as she goes to town on the muscular black boy. Her mouth goes up and down, tasting the boy's sweet precum oozing from his cock. She licks the swollen piss hole then gives Master K's cock some more suction. Next to them Tone is already to explode.

"SHIT MRS BENDER!! SWALLOW IT!! SWALLOW ALL MY NIGGER NUT!!"

"INGA!! I'M SO FUCKIN CLOSE!! I'M GONNA SHOOT A BIG ONE!!"

Tone gives it up first. Judy feels the first rope of cum in her mouth. She swallows the first rope but the boy cums faster than she can swallow. Tone's spunk runs down her chin, then the side of her neck.

"SHIT JUDY!! AHHH HELL YEA!!"

"HELL YAAAA INGA!! THIS NIGGER'S GONNA NUT IN YOUR NIGGER LOVIN MOUTH!! EAT IT BITCH!! EAT IT ALLL!! UUUUUHHHHHHH!"

The gang banger Master K loses his balance as he lets loose in the Swedish widow's sucking mouth. Inga keeps her mouth glued on his dick as it slowly softens as he unloads the last of his spunk in her mouth. Inga looks up at the boy who had just exploded in her mouth and gives him a big smile.

"Master K, thank you darling. I loved it...every drop."

Judy is busy licking Tones jism off her chin and the side of her face.

"Tone, why thank you for that. I hope there's plenty more where that came from."

Tone and his boss give each other the high five.

"HELL YAA TONE!! HELL YAA!!"

"Shit K! We just gave these two high class bitches a load of nigger nut. I wonder if they're hungry for these ribs."

"No. I am full, thanks to you, Master K."

"Well, I am still hungry, but right now ribs doesn't sound appetizing. I'd rather have more...cock."

Just then everyone's attention shifts to the plume of smoke coming from the barbeque. The ribs are starting to catch on fire! Inga screams something unintelligible in Swedish as Jamaal and Big Dees get up to help Inga put out the flame. Thankfully no damage was done.

Inga and Judy waited on the 6 boys as they devoured the ribs, fries and corn on the cob. Stick man and Big Dees got into a conversation about which one of the NBA players had the best dunk shot. Then Tone and Jamaal chimed in. Judy, leaning over Big Dees to give the hungry boy the last of the ribs told everyone...

"You know I'm more interested in which one of you boys is the best...at...slamming it home."

After lunch the boys were interested in shooting some hoops, but Inga and Judy had other ideas.

"Boys, it's hotter than hell out here. Why don't we all just jump in the pool. Maybe we just throw the beach ball around."

"But Mrs Swenson, we didn't bring our suits. All we have is what we have on."

"Well boys, Inga and I are gonna put on our new swimsuits. They cost us a lot and we're not gonna let them go to waste. You boys can just wear your shorts in the pool, unless you have...other ideas."

"You mean,,...we swim without anything?"

"Ya...Mrs Bender, we'll all do that if you and Inga decide to too."

"No way Jose! Inga and I are gonna put on our new swimsuits and you boys better be in the pool, ready for us."

The two excited milfs head back to Inga's bedroom and quickly change into a pair of matching slingshot one piece suits. The tiny string of the suit meanders behind the back, with a tiny triangle covering their excited cunts, then travel upwards where two tiny triangles cover their nipples. They laugh as they quickly try to figure out which piece of string went which way. Once Judy figured hers out she quickly helped Inga. Looking in the mirror, they saw that the tiny suit made their big tits look even larger than they were.

"Inga, we're gonna have four big tits floating in the water. At least we aren't gonna drown. Let's get out there. We have six, count em, six big black cocks out there, waiting for us."

"Let me put my hair up."

The two aroused milfs walk out to the pool where the six black boys were in the water, waiting for them.

"Inga look, I see six pair of shorts laying by the pool. That means you boys...are ready to get started."

Not quite yet. Things only start when the big boss Master K says so.

"Okay everyone out of the pool for a minute. Time for some candy."

The boys look at each other. Jamaal looks at Inga, shaking his head no. But he knows he must go along with the others or face the music. Tone lays out six lines of white powder on the table and two lines of mellow yellow for Judy and Inga. Each of the boys snorts a line. When it's Jamaal's turn he looks at Inga and her heart breaks for the poor boy. He snorts the cocaine with the others.

First Judy, then Inga snort a line of mellow yellow as the boys cheer. Inga immediately feels the warmth of the powder. It feels a bit different than before...maybe a little...stronger. The stunning widow is suddenly dripping wet and very very horny.

Judy then proposes a game that had been a hit at one of her football parties. They would hit the big beach ball around. When it was one of the boy's turn to hit the ball to Inga or Judy, they had to keep the ball in the air. If one of them let the ball hit the water, then Inga or Judy had to go over to the side of the pool and give that boy a blowjob.

The game went on for a few minutes with the two sexy milfs and the six naked black boys. Suddenly Stick man threw the ball high in the air where Judy made a desperate attempt but the ball hit the water. She looks at the boy who gives her this shit eating grin.

"Okay Stick man. Get over here and get out of the pool."

Stick man climbs on the edge of the pool, his black cock sticking straight out. Judy smiles and tells Inga.

"Inga, look at this one! Yummy!"

Judy laughs and grabs Stick man's stiff cock and puts it in her mouth while the others watch. Inga leans back to tread water and Slick Willie gets behind her and cups her boobs. Inga backs up, feeling the boy's hard cock against her ass.

She reaches back, grabbing his cock rubbing the teenager's cock.

"Why Willie, your cock is so hard? Is that...for me?"

The beautiful older woman backs up against the the youngster's groin. She guides his hands down, letting the boy feel inside her swimsuit. Slick Willie has his hands on Miss Inga's aroused pussy, his cock rubbing against her ass cheeks.

"Shit Miss Inga, you are so fuckin fine. I am so fuckin horny, I'm gonna...AHHHH SHIT!! YESSS!!"

Suddenly Inga senses that the boy is about to explode. The youngster shudders and shakes, grabbing Inga's shoulders as he lets go in the pool.

"SHIT MISS INGA!! SHITTTT!! UHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Hey look at Slick! He got a little Miss Inga right in the pool!"

By now Judy has Stick Man's cock in her mouth, her head bouncing up and down. Stick's eyes roll back in his head as she grabs the boy's sperm filled balls and massages him.

"Comon Stick! Hurry up! Give that nigger lovin whore a mouthful so we can keep going."

"OHHH SHIT!! MRS BENDER!! AHHHH SHIT YAAAAA!! UHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHH!!"

Inga and the other boys cheer as the sexy redhead swallows all of Stick man's teenage jism.

Tone grabs the beach ball and the game goes on. The skinny kid keeps hitting the ball to Judy, hoping for another blowjob. Master K keeps hitting the ball to Inga, hoping for the same. Inga has an idea. Jamaal hit the ball up in the air. Inga pretends to lose her balance and the ball hits the water. Inga has exactly what she wants. Jamaal goes to the side of the pool and sits on the edge. The boy's black cock is making Inga's pussy start to ooze underwater. She looks at the boy and gives him a smile and slowly goes down on him. The sexy blonde has the boy of her dreams in her mouth and there's no way she's letting go until he lets go.

The blowjob goes on for a couple minutes, Jamal lasting a lot longer than Stick man had. The others are watching, now egging Inga on. Inga relaxes her throat muscles and in an instant has Jamaal's big black all the way down her throat.

"UCCCKKKK!! UCCCKKKK!"

"MRS SWENSON!! I CAN'T STAND IT!! I'M GONNA...AHHHH SHIT!!"

Tone and Master K watch as their best earner finishes in Inga's pretty mouth.

"COMON BITCH!! MY BOY JAMAAL'S GONNA GIVE IT UP!! HELL YAAA!! SWALLOW THAT SHIT!! SWALLOW ALL THAT NIGGER NUT!!"

Inga swallows every drop of Jamaal's sweet tasting semen. She looks up at the boy and licks her lips, wanting to kiss him, but deciding to not let the others know she has a definite thing for this boy.

The game continues on. Big Dees hoists the ball in the air and Judy makes a futile attempt but the ball hits water. Everyone cheers. They know they are finally going to see something special. How is this sexy big titted redhead going to fit Dees' foot long prick in her pretty little mouth?

"Shit Judy, get ready bitch. My boy Dees got that big nigger dick."

The boy climbs onto the edge of the pool, waiting to get his prize. Judy looks at the others, and excitedly smiles.

"Looks like I got the big prize. You ready for me to rock your world, Dees?

"Yes Mrs Bender."

The sexy redhead licks the head of the enormous cock, tasting the sweetness leaking out of the swollen piss hole. She opens her mouth, getting the head in as her hands stroke the boy up and down. Everyone stops, waiting to see how far Mrs Bender can take the boy's cock in her mouth. As everyone intently watches, Inga feels another hand behind her. Whoever it is has made a beeline for her pussy, finding her clit. Inga quickly looks around, trying to figure who it is rubbing his cock against her and his hand rubbing her clit.

Inga laughs, wondering which boy it was. Inga secretly hoped it was Jamaal. But then she sees Jamaal watching Judy and Big Dees with the others.

"MMMMM! BABY!! YOU GOT YOUR HAND INSIDE ME!! LET ME FEEL WHO THIS IS."

The boy whispers into her ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here in this pool, bitch."

Inga escapes the boy's grasp and turns around to face Master K. She gives the big boss a sexy smile.

"You wanna fuck me...right now darling? Don't you want to watch Big Dees and Judy?"

"Fuck no!! Gonna stick my nigger cock in your little pussy and fuck you real good."

Inga playfully laughs and puts her arms around Master K. They kiss, swapping tongues. The gang boss roughly pulls the tiny crotch of Inga's swimsuit to the side as she kisses the boy again.

"PLEASE MASTER K!! I WANT BIG BLACK DICK!"

Master K grabs Inga's butt and hoists her up. Inga wraps her long legs around K as his black cock easily slides inside the gorgeous blonde. Inga screams as the boy hits bottom.

"OHH MY GODDDD! YESSSSSS!!

Inga's scream made every turn around to the other side of the pool where she had her arms around Master K, his cock inside the Swedish milf. On the other side of the pool, Judy Bender had over half of the seven foot teenager in her mouth as she massaged his big black balls. She had an idea. Judy unties the strap on her slingshot suit, and her huge fake tits escape their confinement.

The others are torn, not knowing which show to watch. On one side of the pool, Master K has his cock buried inside Inga as they swap tongues. On the other side, the boys finally get their first sight of the huge fake boobs of the sexy Mrs Bender. The redhead positions herself so that she is able to trap Big Dees' enormous cock between her huge fake tits.

"Dees, you like?"

"Yes Mrs Bender. Hell yes!"

"Dees you are the first person to stick his cock between my new boobs! I'm gonna rock your world, boy."

"Shit, look at Mrs Bender! She has that big nigger cock in her big fuckin tits! And look over there, Master K is fucking Mrs Swenson!"

"YES, MASTER K!! HARDER!! FUCK ME!!"

"BITCH...YOU GONNA BE MY BITCH FROM NOW ON. THAT PRETTY LITTLE BLONDE ASS IS ALL MINE. I'M GONNA TELL TONE HE'S TOAST."

Inga kisses the gang leader again, screaming yes as the boy thrusts his big black cock as far as he can inside the thirty something widow. On the other side of the pool Judy has pushed her two big boobs together, forming a nice tight pocket for the enormous boy. Dees thrusts his hips upwards and the sexy redhead is greeted by a spurt of teenage sperm landing on her neck. She quickly lets go of the boy's cock and grabs it, putting the cock head in her mouth.

"MRS BENDER!! SHIT!! SO FUCKIN' GOOD!! UHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHH!!"

Big Dees closes his eyes as the sexy short haired milf swallows rope after rope of the boy's semen. Judy had always liked the big black boy, this really nice polite kid who is now erupting in her mouth. The redhead swallows every drop of semen from the boy's foot long black snake.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,876 Followers