Inga Swenson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga and Judy cheer as both teams go through their pregame warmups.

All of a sudden Judy sees an older black woman headed their way. She knows that there might be a scene, so she figures its a good time to run to the restroom.

"You must be...Mrs Swenson. I see you at all our games."

"Yes, I am...Inga...Swenson."

"So you are Jamaal's friend. You probably already figured out I'm Jamaal's mom. You know I didn't approve of him hanging around an older...WHITE woman. But now that I had time to think about it, you've been the best thing that ever happened to my baby. Somehow you got him away from those drugs and made him go back to school. Thank you Mrs Swenson, for giving me back my baby."

"Why thank you. Your son is sweet kind young boy. He just got into wrong crowd, but he's going to be fine."

"Mrs Swenson, you sure are a pretty little thing. I can see why my boy puts you on a pedestal. You know, thanksgiving is coming up next week. Jamaal's aunt and I are making turkey dinner for him. It's just going to be the three of us. You are invited over if you want."

"You know I would be honored to be your guest."

"I'll teach you how to cook some soul food with turkey."

"That...sounds wonderful."

"One more thing Mrs Swenson..."

"Please...it's Inga."

"One more thing then, Miss Inga. You just captured my baby's heart. If you break my boy's heart. I'll run you down and kill you myself."

She smiles.

"And I'm gonna tell my baby not to ever disappoint you, or he'll have to face his mother. And he knows he doesn't want that."

Jamaal's mother can't take her eyes off the classic Swedish beauty.

"You know you and my boy are going to make some beautiful caramel babies. You better get busy. I want a houseful of caramel grandkids to spoil."

Judy comes back from her bathroom break. The two teams are lined up for the opening kickoff.

"Well Inga, did Jamaal's mom rip you a new one?"

"No she was very nice. I'm invited for thanksgiving dinner. Then she told me she wants us to make...caramel babies."

"Well, you go girl! You are quite the charmer! You not only charm the pants off those teenage hunks now you're charming the boy's moms!"

The championship game went back and forth. With two minutes to go quarterback Myles Jackson threw a pass that Jamaal caught in the end zone for the winning touchdown. Inga screams as the youngster celebrates with his teammates.

"YES!! JAMAAL SCORE...THE TOUCHDOWN POINTS!! YESSSS!!

WE WIN...CHAMPIONSHIP!!"

After the game Jamaal's mom gives her son a hug. Inga has talked to the teenager and told him its best not to show any affection in public. He then talks to Myles Jackson, the winning quarterback. He points into the direction of the two smoking hot women.

"Hi Jamaal!"

"Hi Inga! Hi Mrs Bender! This is my friend Myles Jackson. He's seen Mrs Bender sitting with you at all of our games and just wanted to come over and meet her."

"Nice to meet you. Jamaal was just coming over to my house to...celebrate. How about you Judy, you coming over?"

"Well, I'll come over...if Myles is coming. Myles I'd really like to know how you throw for all those touchdowns. Maybe you'd show me how you hold...the football in those big hands of yours."

"Well then it's settled. Judy and I will head back to my house and get everything ready. You boys come over and we can...party!"

The sexy redhead's pussy starts to moisten as she can't take her eyes off the tall lanky black quarterback. Yes, it is going to be one hell of a night!