All Comments on 'InGen Corporation Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Seems to me her teenage son could provide an incest angle to this storyline. Also seems like the owner could have a threesome with both Linda and Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story - so many options

Really liked your story. Is Denise the answer to the fountain of youth? Will Denise become part of the program, lose weight and become a sexual animal? Will Linda's sexual aurora overwhelm her son's poor attitude or will they be lovers? Will Linda be totally enamored with Mr. Burns?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
questions?

This chapter deviates a little from the direction of the first. Linda has never yet had to make a decision on whether she should resent being manipulated. Her gratitude for a new chance at life, her all consuming sensuality and well-being, great pay, and budding love for Julie have all conspired to create her loyality for Julie. Even without the chemical treatments. But another problem is that the narrator states for a second time that he will be alone in the gym with her and then at that point will own her. I don't know, there seem to be some inconsistancies herein that made me give this less than five start. You set the bar so high in ch.01 and I can't get past that. It is good that at this point she has a loyalty to the big boss, but she also feels a loyalty and new love for her Julie. I suspect that this will be important in the next installment.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Very, very yummy!

It only gets better! Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES