All Comments on 'InGen Corporation Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Very, very yummy!

It only gets better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
questions?

This chapter deviates a little from the direction of the first. Linda has never yet had to make a decision on whether she should resent being manipulated. Her gratitude for a new chance at life, her all consuming sensuality and well-being, great pay, and budding love for Julie have all conspired to create her loyality for Julie. Even without the chemical treatments. But another problem is that the narrator states for a second time that he will be alone in the gym with her and then at that point will own her. I don't know, there seem to be some inconsistancies herein that made me give this less than five start. You set the bar so high in ch.01 and I can't get past that. It is good that at this point she has a loyalty to the big boss, but she also feels a loyalty and new love for her Julie. I suspect that this will be important in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story - so many options

Really liked your story. Is Denise the answer to the fountain of youth? Will Denise become part of the program, lose weight and become a sexual animal? Will Linda's sexual aurora overwhelm her son's poor attitude or will they be lovers? Will Linda be totally enamored with Mr. Burns?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Seems to me her teenage son could provide an incest angle to this storyline. Also seems like the owner could have a threesome with both Linda and Julie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES