Ingrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Ingrid reached over and shut off the recorder and then stood and showed them to the door. After they were gone, she sat in her desk chair and put her long legs up on the desk. She smiled and said aloud, "Oh that was such fun. I do so love my job."

A week later Ingrid was again sitting in her office armchair awaiting the Halversteens. It had been a somewhat dull week. She had only spoken to Scott once. That was because, as she had suspected, he was working on a problem on an oil platform on the North Sea, where there was no cell phone coverage. He had left a brief voice mail when he arrived in Stavanger saying that he had arrived but would be leaving for the platform as soon as a helicopter showed up to fetch him and that he would not be back in contact until he returned to Stavanger. He had finally called the night before. Again the call was brief because he was about to board a flight to London for a meeting with the owner of the platform to give them his assessment of the scope of their problem. Then he would be headed home. He closed with "Älskar dig älskling," (roughly "Love you darling," at least according to Scott's cell phone translator). He was trying to learn a little Swedish beyond the dirty bits Ingrid had taught him.

Meanwhile the rest of her patients for the week had been run of the mill cases of neurosis and anxiety. A bunch of people who were taking themselves and their problems much too seriously. Ingrid scolded herself when she caught herself thinking this way. Her patient's problems were very real to them, but still, it would be so much easier for them if they would just lighten up a bit. Her marriage counseling patients were much more interesting, she thought. She was very curious to hear how the Halversteens had faired with the homework assignments she had given them.

They arrived shortly and were soon seated opposite her--no longer huddled at opposite ends of the couch, but still with a safe distance between them. After opening pleasantries, she looked at them and said, "Well, how did it go."

Their reticence of the prior week was gone. Brenda spoke up immediately saying, "Interesting. Very Interesting."

"I agree," said Larry.

Given what she had asked them to do and where they were starting from, Ingrid viewed this as a very positive response. "Excellent," she said. "Now, as I think I told you last week we are going to break this week's session down into three parts. First, I want to hear in detail how things went from Brenda, then from you Larry. Then the three of us can sit and jointly discuss successes and failures and next week's homework. Okay?"

They nodded.

"So, Larry, if you would just go down to the Starbucks and have a coffee while I talk to Brenda, I will send Brenda down to replace you when she and I are done. Okay?"

"Sure," Larry said, standing to leave.

"It shouldn't take us more than about 15 minutes," said Ingrid as Larry walked towards the door.

Once the door had closed behind Larry, Ingrid looked at Brenda for a long moment and said, "You two sounded pretty positive, but I want to hear the details now. Did you really do the things I asked and how comfortable were you with them. What was fun and what was uncomfortable? Was Larry cooperative and supportive or was he a problem? Let's start with the nudity. That is often difficult for couples with your limited background."

"Well," said Brenda in response, "we started with your dirty words list. We figured that would be the easiest. After all we both went to public schools, and Larry teaches in a junior high, so we figured what could be on the list that we hadn't heard."

"And how did that go?"

"Mostly straightforward, but there were somethings we had to look up, mostly relating the BDSM and LGBTQ+ worlds. So, we opened a computer and educated ourselves a bit."

"But no trauma or discomfort there?"

"No. A little giggling. Some of the more extreme BDSM stuff we ran across was pretty strange to us. We weren't sure how to view some of it as sex."

Ingrid smiled. "It gets complicated. No need to worry about it for now. But did you try to use the words as the week went on?"

"Some . . . but you know, 'cocksucker' doesn't fit into a sentence about scrambled eggs very well."

Ingrid laughed. "Yes, I understand. Keep the list around and keep trying to get comfortable using the words."

"But let me ask this," she continued. "Was there any reason you weren't naked when you took your first look at the dirty words list?"

Brenda blushed a little and looked down. "Larry suggested that, but I wasn't ready so I asked if we could wait until after dinner. I grew up in a family where nudity was something that just never happened unless you were in the shower. By yourself."

Ingrid smiled. "Don't be quite so quick to make assumptions about your parents. Most children know little or nothing about their parent's sex lives and for the most part, parents and children try to keep it that way. It doesn't matter. Tell me about how you handled things after dinner and how you felt about that."

"Well, when dinner was finished and the dishes done, Larry suggested we each take our clothes off and sit on the couch and watch TV. I was still feeling very uncomfortable, so I said I wanted to undress in the bedroom. He said fine and that he would get us more wine and leave his clothes in the kitchen."

"What happened then?"

"I went in the bedroom and stripped off my clothes, but I was still uncomfortable, so I dug around in the closet until I found an old robe my mother had left on one of her visits. It only came to the middle of my thighs and didn't button--just a sash that I tied. When I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, I could see that the fabric was so thin it wasn't hiding much. My tits were jiggling as I moved about, and my nipples showed clearly through the fabric."

Ingrid smiled. "Like I said, 'don't assume things about your parent's sex life'."

"You mean that Mom picked that fabric to show . . ."

"Maybe, but don't worry about it. What happened next?"

"I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. My tits were bouncing around and I could feel the air on my . . ."

Ingrid waited for Brenda to finish the sentence and then said to her, "Go ahead. Say it. 'On your pussy'."

"Yes, on my pussy."

"What was Larry doing?"

"He was standing naked alongside the couch with a glass of wine in each hand. But also . . . he had a big erection sticking straight out. He walked toward me with that big thing wagging back and forth. It was obscene. I was shocked."

"Had you ever seen it before?"

"No not really. I mean we always did it in the dark, so . . . but it was so big, so long and stiff."

"Were you aroused?"

"Yes. I don't think I had ever been so horny in my life."

"And how did you feel?" Ingrid said, asking the analyst's standard question.

"Like I said, aroused. And excited."

"Were you scared?"

"Not really. At least not once I reached the living room and saw Larry standing there with that big dick of his."

Ingrid paused briefly while she envisioned Larry's big cock. She found the vision slightly distracting . . . and arousing.

"What did Larry say and do?"

"He set the wine glasses down on a table and then stood in front of me staring. Just staring. Finally, he said, 'You're breaking the rules. You're not naked'."

"I laughed, picked up the wine, an sat down on the couch, releasing the sash on the robe as I sat down. My breasts had fallen out of the top and when I crossed my legs the bottom of the robe fell away so not much was hidden from Larry. I took a long drink of the wine and then spread my legs apart. I said, 'So what part of me can you not see'?"

Ingrid smiled. "Sounds like you were getting pretty comfortable."

"Yes. Any discomfort I had was pretty much washed away by seeing Larry's big hard dick and being so fucking horny."

Ingrid smiled, pleased at Brenda's choice of language.

"I drank off the rest of the glass of wine and asked Larry for another. He had to go to the kitchen to get it and as he walked away, I said, 'That's a really cute butt you have there Larry'.

"By the time he came back I had pushed the robe off my shoulders, so I was really naked. I had also pulled a heel up on the couch and laid the knee over to one side so my . . . she paused . . . my pussy was fully exposed. Larry stopped as he walked into the room. I think I had shocked him. As he stood there staring, I saw his cock flex."

"So is this when the two of you moved to mutual masturbation."

"No, no. I wasn't quite ready for that yet. I'm sure we both masturbated later that night. Solo I guess you call it. We just sat and drank wine until we were both getting drunk and then we went to bed. I think each of us brought ourselves to a climax when we went to the bathroom before turning in for the night. I know I did. It was a good one."

"And did you sleep naked that night?"

"Yes, it felt delicious. And in the morning I came downstairs naked for breakfast, even though I had to get dressed for work that day."

Ingrid crossed and recrossed her legs as she listened to Brenda. Brenda's story was making Ingrid horny. Scott had been away and, . . . well, she thought Brenda was telling a sexy story.

"Tell me about how the masturbation went?"

"Well, that was harder. We didn't do that right away. Of course, we were both masturbating furiously. Between your dirty words list and all of our new nudity we were both horny as hell."

"But not face to face?" Ingrid asked.

"No. Larry wanted to right away, but it was scary for me. Some of the climaxes I was having were big, crazy big, where I was totally out of control. The idea of letting Larry see like that was scary."

"So did you ever get around to it?" Ingrid asked.

"Yes. Larry kept pushing me and after about three days I worked my courage up. We took your advice and had a couple of glasses of wine. Well, more like a bottle and a half. Then we sat naked in opposing armchairs in the living room. Larry dragged his chair closer, so we were only a few feet apart. His dick was sticking straight out. He laid back in the armchair and began slowly stroking his cock. He was taking his time with long slow strokes that began with his balls and went all the way to the head. Occasionally a shiny drop of liquid would emerge from the tip, and he would use it to lubricate the head of his cock. He would close his eyes and gasp when he did that, but mostly he had his eyes wide open and was staring at me."

"And what were you doing while Larry was jacking off?"

"At first I was just watching him. My god, it was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I could feel my nipples swelling as I became ever hornier. I reached down with my hands and began playing with my tits, massaging them, and holding them out to Larry as I smiled at him. Then I began rubbing my nipples, pinching and pulling on them, like I do when I masturbate by myself. While I was doing that, I slid down a little in the chair and put my legs over the arms so I was spread as wide as I could be showing Larry everything there was to see."

"And how did you feel while you were doing all of this?" Ingrid asked.

Brenda was a little lost in her recollection and didn't respond Immediately. It was obvious that the recollection was arousing her. Ingrid could see her nipples showing through her bra and dress. "What?" asked Brenda.

"How were you feeling during this, while you were watching Larry masturbate."

"Oh, oh . . . How did I feel?" She thought for a moment. "It was scarry and exciting all at once. My pulse was racing. And I was so fucking horny. I wanted to cum worse than I ever have. That's how I felt."

"I see," replied Ingrid, feeling her own arousal continue to rise. "And what did you do about it, about that need to cum?"

"I started stroking my pussy, just like I do when I masturbate by myself, but it was right there in front of my husband, with my legs spread like a slut and my fingers sliding up and down my slit, and then I shoved them into my cunt--first two, then three. But I kept my finger fucking slow and I was careful to leave my clit alone. I wanted to stretch this out. It was so fucking much fun."

She really has been studying the dirty words list, thought Ingrid. "And what was Larry doing?"

"Just watching and stroking his big hard cock."

"Did you talk."

"Talk? . . . No." Brenda was still distracted by her memories. "No, no we just sat there watching each other masturbate."

"And how long did this go on for," Ingrid asked.

"Oh, I guess maybe ten or fifteen minutes. Then Larry groaned and said, 'I'm going to cum Babe.' His cock jerked and spurted stream after stream of cum all over his chest. That was so fucking hot. I'd never seen that before. After that, I just had to make myself cum, so I began to rub my clit. It didn't take more than a few moments before I fell into a big orgasm. I don't think I have ever cum like that. I screamed when the first wave hit me and then there were several more and I was grunting with each one. Eventually it was over, and I was crying. Crying from the release, I guess."

Ingrid was feeling very aroused from listening to Brenda's emotional story. Normally she was able to avoid getting personally involved with her client's outpouring of their emotions. But the sex in this . . . and her husband Scot having been gone for over a week. She was seriously distracted. She took a deep breath and thought for a minute before her next question.

"And was that the only time the two of you masturbated like that, I mean together?"

"Oh god no. We thought it was so much fun we did it every night. We got so we could both cum a couple of times before we gave up and went to bed. It sure beats watching the evening news."

Ingrid laughed at the last comment. "Yes, I'm sure it does," she said.

"Now it's time for you and Larry to trade places. Down to the Starbucks you go and send Larry up so I can hear his version of your week. I will give you a call when I finish with Larry. Then we can chat jointly and talk about your next week's homework assignment."

Larry's version of the week's events was essentially the same as Brenda's, but as Ingrid expected, less emotion. Men, in her experience, generally don't get as emotionally involved in sex as women do. When she finished her interview with Larry, she asked him, "Okay now tell me Larry, how do you feel about everything you just told me about your and Brenda's week?

For some reason Larry looked a little surprised at the question (no one should ever be surprised when their analyst asks them how the feel about something. Feelings are an analyst's stock in trade). Larry paused for a moment collecting his thoughts and then said, "Well, more than anything else, I feel really proud of Brenda. A lot of what we did was hard for her, but she worked right through it and ultimately, I think, enjoyed it. Yes, I am proud of my wife."

That's good," Ingrid responded. She thought for a moment and then said, "I have one more question for you."

"Okay."

"Brenda tells me you are quite well endowed. Is that true?"

"Endowed?"

"She says you have a big cock." Ingrid still had an image of Larry's big cock in mind as she spoke.

"Oh, that," Larry said, looking down at his feet. "Yeah, I guess I do. At least that is what the guys in my fraternity used to tell me. And it wasn't even hard then. They had a nickname for me. They called me 'Snake'."

"Snake. I see," responded Ingrid. She paused for a moment as she envisioned Larry's cock hanging between his legs in a locker room like a beast waiting to be awakened. She smiled to herself. That's a bit lurid, she thought. Scott's been away too long.

"Okay," she resumed. "You know that is nothing to be embarrassed about. Most women love a big cock." She paused and said, with a laugh, "And some men too."

"Yes, but . . . well, it's just that . . . I mean . . ." Larry was looking the most uncomfortable since she had met him.

"What is it?" Ingrid asked. "You can tell me. That's what these sessions are for."

"Yes. I understand. Okay. You see. He paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "The first time Brenda and I made love, on our wedding night. Well, it hurt her. You know when I . . ."

"When you fucked?" Ingrid prompted.

"Yes, and there was blood." The man looked up at her obviously in pain. "Ever since then I've been really careful . . . you know . . . not to put it in too far. And Brenda. I think Brenda is afraid when we start to have sex. She's afraid I'll hurt her."

"Larry, your wife was a virgin. It was her first time. That usually hurts and there is often a little bleeding. It won't happen that way again. If you are as big as she describes you might want to start a little slowly but trust me, she will enjoy it."

"Oh, I see," he said. He looked hugely relieved.

"But don't run home and start that now. We still have to work through the rest of our homework before we get there. Trust me, we will get there, and you both will love it."

"Okay," he said. "So, what do you have in store for us next week, Doc?"

Ingrid smiled and said, "Please go downstairs and bring Brenda up here and we can talk about it."

While she waited, Ingrid thought about Larry's revelation about his fear of really using what was apparently a large dick. She decided not to discuss that with Brenda just yet. It could wait until they got farther into their sessions, but it was obviously at the core of their problems. She also thought about Brenda's description of the snake. The description had made her so horny. She wanted to get herself off more than anything else right now, but work was work. She was being paid to help these people, not get aroused by them. Okay she told herself, arousal was a side benefit, but treating her patients came first.

When both spouses were again seated comfortably before her, Ingrid launched into a little congratulatory speech. "Let me tell you," she said "How very pleased I am with the progress you two made last week. I really am. Some couples I counsel struggle a good deal more than the two of you did with the initial homework set that I assigned you last week." As she spoke, she noticed that Larry had reached across the couch and was holding Brenda's hand.

"We're about out of time but let me give your homework assignment for next week. "You'll recall that I told you to refrain from sex last week, at least as you had defined sex in our initial interview . . ."

"You mean our under the covers, in the dark, mostly clothed, weekly, missionary hump?" Larry inserted.

"Exactly," Ingrid responded, smiling. And I still want you to refrain from sex in that fashion for the coming week. What I want you to do this week is to continue with your nudity around the house and continue to try to get comfortable with your use of the language of sex. Although, I must say I think Brenda has made great progress on that point."

Brenda smiled and blushed a bit.

"I also want you to continue with your mutual masturbation, but we are going to make a change. This week I want each of you to masturbate your partner, with your hands. Hold up on the lips and tongue. We will get to oral sex later. For now, I want you to become comfortable with using your hands and fingers to bring each other to a climax. You both saw each other doing it for themselves last week so you should have a pretty good idea of what it takes to do it. When in doubt just ask your partner to tell you what feels good and do it. Do you think you can do that for me? It should be much easier after what you accomplished last week."

Larry and Brenda looked at each other and then back at Ingrid and nodded. She could see him squeezing her hand for encouragement.

"Oh, and one more thing," Ingrid said as they were rising to leave. "There is no need for silence while you are getting each other off. That is the time to use those dirty words I asked you to learn. You will find it enhances the experience when your spouse tells you she is your slut for the evening or some such. Give it a try."