Ingrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god it's huge, Ingrid thought and look at the size of that pair of balls hanging below it. She

starred in silence for several moments try to take in the details of Snake's package. "Yes, it is," she said, licking her lips and leaning forward to get a better look at the massive cock Brenda had just unleashed. She could feel her tits straining to escape from her bra as she leaned forward. She knew Snake was staring at her tits, but not caring, she held her position for more than a few moments staring at the snake and the huge pair of balls below it.

When Ingrid sat back, she watched in silence as Brenda continued stroking the snake. It was growing rapidly and was soon sticking straight out. Oh, that would feel so good filing up my needy cunt, Ingrid thought. "But no. No fucking the patient!" she told herself. She was way beyond psychotherapists' ethical limits already, but she wasn't going that far. Besides she had an undoubtedly horny husband waiting for her at home. She would get her cunt filled up today, just not here. But that didn't prevent her from watching what these two were going to do with each other.

Trying to regain some control, Ingrid asked, "So what happened next?"

Then we kind of got lost in the sex. Snaked stopped talking about what you would want to do with his dick and was just groaning as I stroked him, and I was in pretty much the same shape as he finger fucked me."

"I can see how that could happen," Ingrid said, unconsciously letting her legs spread apart.

The Snake was fully erect now, perhaps 9 inches or so in length, Ingrid guessed. Brenda was using a copious release of gleaming precum that had escaped from the tip to lube up the tip which she was massaging with her fingers.

"That went on for at least half an hour until we came,' Brenda continued. "Then we finished undressing and ordered a pizza. I was so naughty. I flashed the pizza dude."

"That happens a lot, Ingrid said. "I once had a pizza dude for a patient. He had some amazing stories." They all laughed.

Looking at her now essentially indecent patients, Ingrid decided it was time to make sure the door was locked. As she walked across the room, she was unbuttoning her blouse and releasing her bra. While standing before the door, her back to the young couple, she let the garments fall to the floor, saying "My it's warm in here. The cheapskate landlord turns down the HVAC on the weekends." The door locked, and now naked from the waist up, Ingrid turned and walked back to her armchair, her big tits swinging as she walked. Ingrid's patients, still molesting each other, were staring at her. Snake licked his lips again.

Ingrid flopped down in her armchair, her big tits bouncing. She put her hands under her boobs and held them out towards the young couple as she said, "So tell me more about your week? Did you decide to go further than I instructed you? You look pretty relaxed today."

Snake appeared speechless, transfixed by the sight of Ingrid's big tits, but Brenda spoke right up. "Oh yes, the very first night we decided to go all the way."

"And was it better? Tell me about it? I want to hear the details." Ingrid really did want to hear the details, the dirtier and more graphic the better.

"Uh," Brenda said smiling, "we got a little carried away with the pizza. We smeared it all over each other and Snake licked it off my tits and then I liked it off his cock and his balls. I s'pose you know how that goes. It wasn't long before Snake was eating my pussy and I was sucking his cock. I don't think you would have called either of us experts cocksuckers or muff divers, but my god, it felt good. And it was fun. I never dreamed I would find cock sucking so much fun. I love it."

"I see," said Brenda. She was about to ask the analysts question about how they felt, when Brenda interrupted.

"That's when I discovered another reason to call him Snake."

"Which is?'"

"He has the longest, nastiest tongue you've ever seen, and he can use it on my pussy and my clit just like a devil."

"Really?" said Ingrid.

"Yes. Want to see it? Show her Snake."

"Yes," Ingrid whispered feeling a shot of passion tear through her sex. Could this interview get any dirtier, she wondered?

Snake opened his mouth and let his long tongue unroll. Then he flexed it showing how he could contract it into a small cock to be used on Brenda's cunt or as a spear to poke her clit. Brenda pushed the straps on her sundress down exposing her boobs and Snake leaned over and used that long obscene tongue to lick first one and then other of Brenda's nipples. She squealed with delight.

"See," Brenda said, once she recovered her breath.

"Yes, I certainly do," Ingrid said. She had her hands under her tits again but was now using her thumbs to molest her engorged nipples. She saw the tip of Snake's tongue slide out to lick his lips as he watched her. Her mind was racing with fantasies, picturing the things Snake could do with that tongue to her.

"But you asked about how we went about really fucking. I mean not like those limited under the cover humps we engaged in before we came to see you, but how did we start really letting the snake do its work on my pussy?"

"Yes," Ingrid said as she continued to fondle her breasts. "It's important that I hear about that in detail. For your therapy." What bullshit the voyeur in her thought as she spoke.

"Yes, our therapy," Brenda responded with a sly smile. She was still stroking Snake's erect dick, while Snake lay back against the couch with a similar smile watching Ingrid fondle her boobs. "After the pizza and the oral sex it started we were both satiated, so we decided to wait until the next morning. Honestly, I was still a little bit fearful. Snake's so fucking big, it's hard to get him in my mouth so I was having difficulty believing he would easily fit in my pussy."

"Pussies stretch. Mouths don't," Ingrid said. Her legs were spread widely now, and both of her patients could see the soaked panties covering her sex. "But I assume you have learned that by now.

"Oh yes," replied Brenda. "It's one of their best features, besides all the nerves in them that a big cock can rub."

"Yes," Ingrid whispered imagining how the snake would rub all those nerve endings in her cunt.

"So anyhow, in the morning, after our shower and breakfast Snake stretched out on the bed and I began to suck him. Not for long. Just until he was fully hard."

"Were you both naked," Ingrid asked.

"Of course."

The image of Snake's big cock rising from his naked body while a nude Brenda kneeled alongside him stroking and sucking the snake until it was hard broke down another level of Ingrid's resistance. She slid her hips forward in the chair and lay back, her skirt pulled up around her waist and a hand massaging her mound through her sodden panties. This is so wrong she thought . . . and so fucking good. "And then?" she asked.

"I threw a leg over Snake's hips, so I was sitting on his thighs. I guess they call that 'cowgirl,' right?"

"Yes," Ingrid whispered, using her fingers to rub her inflamed pussy lips through her panties.

"I moved forward a little until I could feel Snake's shaft lying against my mound. I wiggled a bit until it was spreading my pussy lips. I was so wet," she said. "As I moved the shaft was sliding up and down between my lips. Occasionally the head, or maybe it was some other part of him would graze my clit. It just felt fantastic."

"I can imagine," Ingrid said as she pushed her panties aside and began stroking her lips directly with her fingertips. She was imagining exactly what Brenda was describing and the image was sending sparks throughout her nervous system.

"Then Snake told me we had to go the next step and fit it in my cunny." Brenda paused for a moment. "Isn't that a funny word, cunny?"

"That's the beauty of English," Ingrid said. "It has more words for sex than any other language. Swedish gets positively boring when you are trying to talk dirty." She reeled off a few filthy Swedish words and said, "You run out quickly." She now had one finger in her steaming cunt, her panties pushed to the side. The finger was relatively still, but it just felt delicious having something in her cunt while she listened to Brenda. Snake and Ingrid had changed up and were both masturbating lewdly as they stared at Ingrid doing the same. Ingrid the voyeur was thoroughly enjoying the situation. Ingrid the psychotherapist had pretty much given up on the notion of a controlled patient interview and had joined her other half in lust. "So, did you fuck him then? Did you let the big snake into your cunny?" Ingrid asked.

"Oh yes, and it was glorious. And we did it several times a day for the rest of the week."

"Except for yesterday." Snake said. "Brenda's parents had some plumbing problems with their house so they stayed with us for about 24 hours. They barely left before we came down here today."

Brenda giggled. "Yes, we couldn't very well be running around the house naked and screwing while my parents were there could we?"

"No, you couldn't," Ingrid agreed as she thought, Ahh that explains why they are so horny today.

Ingrid and her patients sat masturbating in silence, each lost in his or her own erotic thoughts.

Brenda looked at Ingrid with a gleam in her eye. "Maybe we should show you--so you can see just how we did it. Would you like that? I mean for our therapy?"

"Yes," Ingrid whispered as she plunged a second finger into her dripping cunt. "Yes, for your therapy."

The young couple stood and stripped off what few clothes they still wore, and Snake stretched out on the couch, his engorged dick standing straight up. Brenda kneeled over his thighs, a leg on each side and then knee walked forward until the snake was just grazing her mound when pressed down and forward towards his face. She settled on it, so it was nestled between her fleshy lips. "Just like this," she explained. "The snake was lying between my wet and swollen lips. It felt so fucking good." She groaned as she begin rocking back and forth masturbating on the big cock. "Oh yes. Snake you're so fucking good."

While the couple was positioning themselves, Ingrid had stripped off her panties, dropping them on the table next to the little recorder which was still dutifully recording the debauchery going on in the analyst's office. She reclined into the armchair again, her legs spread and two fingers slowly finger fucking her cunt. "My god yes, that would feel good," Ingrid told herself

Snake spoke up for the first time, saying "Put it in yourself Brenda. Put that big fuckstick in your cunny, just like we did that morning. And every morning since then. Show Ingrid how you did it and how good it was."

"Yes, put that fuckstick in your cunt Brenda," Ingrid said. "Put it in just like you did that morning. I want to watch how you did it."

"Okay," Brenda whispered. She rose on her knees, positioning the head of the snake just at her hole and then slowly eased herself down on it, groaning as the big cock penetrated her and stretched her to accommodate itself. "Oh, that feels so fucking good," speaking to both of them or perhaps no one or perhaps even to the little tape recorder, just needing to express the feelings, physical and emotional, of Snake's penetration of her.

Ingrid wanted to ask. Her training told her this was a time to ask about emotions, but she was just too wrapped into her own feelings as she watched Brenda joyfully easing herself down on the snake. So, Ingrid sprawled silent in the armchair, her legs lewdly spread, as she finger fucked her own slippery cunt and watched the drama unfold before her.

Once she was fully seated, Brenda turned and looked at Ingrid. "See," she said. "It was just like that. Well, almost. Except it hurt more that first time. Not bad like our wedding night, but still painful. But it was such a good pain. How do you say that hurts so good in Swedish?"

Ingrid shook her head. She hadn't been paying attention--too wrapped up in watching the young couple fucking and in the delicious sensations coming from her own cunt. Uh . . . that would be, 'det gör så ont.' Yes, that would be it. I think."

"But now there isn't much pain," Brenda continued. "Just this marvelous fullness." She giggled. "Snake you bad boy you've stretched me out."

Ingrid watched as Brenda began fucking Snake's big cock. Twisting her hips to rotate the shaft within her cunt and touch all those special spots and then using her legs to hump herself up and down on the snake. Her face contorted in sexual agony as she fucked her husband. Ingrid just watched and slowly molested herself, lost in the imagination of how that big cock would feel were it in her cunt it.

After about 15 minutes Brenda's cries became louder, more insistent, as she approached her climax. "Oh fuck Snake. That's so good. So fucking good. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh shit I'm so fucking close. Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum oh here it comes oh, oh, oh . . . Arrrrrrrrrgh!" she screamed, and then groaned repeatedly as her climax rolled through her in waives. Finished, she fell forward lying on Snake's chest and sobbing from the release.

Ingrid could see the still hard shaft of the snake as it slowly slid from Brenda's cunt. It gleamed with her juices. For one of the few times in her experience as an analyst, Ingrid felt no need to ask Brenda how it made her feel. Ingrid knew exactly how Brenda felt now.

After a few moments Brenda sat up and looked over at Ingrid. Snake was still firmly implanted in her. "So Doctor Larsen, that's what we did. That's what it was like. Aren't you going to ask me how I felt?" Brenda's make up was smeared and there were tears on her face.

"No, I think I know," Ingrid answered. "I know just how that feels."

Brenda sat for a long time, with the Snake's rigid member still imbedded in her cunt. She was making no effort to begin fucking again--just enjoying the fullness of the still rigid tool in her. Then her eyes gleamed and she looked directly at Ingrid asking, "Are you sure. Maybe you should try it yourself. The snake is still hard you know." Snake flexed his hips and Brenda said, "Mmmm, I can feel it moving in there. We should switch so I can watch you."

Ingrid looked at Brenda, her eyes wide. Was this young woman really suggesting, no asking, her to fuck her husband? "Excuse me?" she said in shock. "Are you suggesting I should fuck your husband?"

Brenda looked at her, her eyes still gleaming. "Yes. We know you want to." Snake flexed his hips again and Brenda gasped and said, "Oh that feels so good. Really Doctor Larsen, you have to try having this snake worming around inside you. It's so nasty. I just love it." she was smiling lewdly.

Ingrid sat, her mind going a mile a minute. Oh yes that would feel so good, she thought. And my needy cunt so wants it right now. But . . . I have a husband of my own waiting for me at home who just returned from three weeks in Norway, most of it on a North Sea drilling platform. He told me last night as he was falling asleep that he had a new mistress in Norway, and she was a cranky old bitch. I need to go home and listen to him tell me about her . . . and fuck me with his own big hard cock . . .but . . . look at how the snake is making Brenda feel right now. Oh my god, that big snake would feel so good . . . but . . . maybe just a quickie . . . but it would be so wrong. . . but . . .

To be continued.