Ingrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the Halversteens gone Ingrid sat again at her desk and looked at her calendar for the remainder of the day. She had two more counseling appointments, but the next one was not for two hours. I guess I should go and get some lunch, she thought, but she wasn't hungry. What she was, she realized, was horny. How is it she wondered that I can get myself so wrapped into my patients' descriptions of their sex lives. Oh well she shrugged; Scott will be home in a couple of days. I can catch up with my own sex life then.

But her arousal wouldn't go away. "Perhaps I should listen to the tape of their last session," she told herself. "I'm sure it wasn't as arousing as I remember it." She wound the tape back in the recorder and was about to start it when an unsavory alternative crept into her head. You know, she thought, listening to the tape is just going to arouse me more . . . and I've got two hours until my next appointment. Why not . . .? "Oh, so naughty," she told herself, "but . . . well I've got to have a clear head for the next patient so, . . ."

It was a transparently weak rationale for what she wanted to do, but it was enough. She opened a drawer on one side of her desk and reached to the far back of the drawer where she kept her little helper for situations like this. She pulled out a small silver vibrator. It was a classic bullet vibrator. She had more sophisticated devices at home, but this was her go to device when, as today, she found herself in her office and in need of relief. She held the vibrator up to her face and licked it. Oh, so naughty, she thought. This is what I need. Not lunch.

She walked to the door of her office and made sure it was locked. Then she sat down in the big armchair and turned the tape on. As she listened, she remembered how exciting it had been to hear Brenda describe the effect of seeing Larry's big cock. Ingrid stood and quickly disrobed. She had been raised in a family where nudity was an accepted style, and she never gave it a thought now. Slouching in the big armchair, her legs lewdly spread, she restarted the tape wanting to hear the details of Brenda's vision of Larry's cock again. She had turned the vibrator on to its lowest speed and was using it to caress her engorged nipples while her free hand massaged her big tits. Oh, so good, she thought as she put herself in Brenda's place, standing nearly naked and watching her Larry's big cock bob and bounce as he walked towards her.

When the tape reached Brenda's description of Larry stroking his cock . . . and then of Larry smearing his precum about the head of his marvelous looking prick, she slid her hand down dragging the vibrating toy slowly across her soft tummy, past her belly button, and on down to her smoothly shaved mound, savoring the vibrations all the way. She moved her hand about her mound until unable to resist, she nestled the bullet between her swollen pussy lips and then closed them over the little vibrator. Ingrid had large fleshy pussy lips her husband loved to suck on. In their aroused state they easily closed over the bullet. She turned the speed of the vibrator up a notch and then held her lips closed over the vibrator. "Oh yes, so fucking good, she said aloud.

As she listened to Brenda's description of how she lay on an armchair and spread her legs in the sluttiest fashion she could imagine, while she watched Larry stroke his huge dick, she slid the vibrating bullet into her cunt, holding it well up in her dripping hole as it drove her closer and closer to the relief she was seeking. Now she had its speed at the highest level. It was a devil loosed within her cunt driving her toward the orgasm she wanted and needed. Her eyes were closed, and she was licking her lips. Leaving the vibrator on its own buried within her cunt she used the fingers of one hand to stroke the sensitive flesh above her opening and to pull and twist her fleshy lips while the other hand returned to molesting her tits. Ingrid knew the offices on either said of her were unoccupied, so she let herself whine and moan as she drove herself ever closer to her climax.

She reached over and shut off the tape, relying now on her imagination to depict Brenda's hung husband driving himself to a climax and spraying his hot pearly cum across his chest. Soon she was using the vibrator to massage her engorged clit as she imagined Larry spraying his cum on her chest. Not Brenda's chest but her own. That image, with the help of her vibrator tipped her over into a strong, noisy climax that seemed to go on for a long time.

Finished, she sprawled in the armchair in a state of total relaxation. She realized she had been masturbating for nearly an hour. "Delicious," she told herself. Then she chuckled, "So they called him 'Snake.' He must be something. I'd like to see that."

Now she was hungry. Looking at her watch she realized she just had time to grab a quick bite from the deli around the corner before her next appointment. She forgot about Larry and Brenda, dressing quickly and putting away her bullet, pulling the tape from the recorder, replacing it with a blank one for her next appointment, and then hurrying out to lunch. As she ate her lunch, she again asked herself how she got so personally involved in her patients' sex lives. Finally, she shrugged and told herself she was just a voyeur. It didn't trouble her. Ingrid was good at accepting herself for what she was. She wasn't the kind of analyst who needed her own analyst for continuous reassurance.

After she finished her second afternoon session Ingrid saw that she had missed a call from Scott. When she listened to his voice mail it told her that his return would be delayed for at least another week as the client's Chief Engineer wanted him to go back out to the drilling platform and directly supervise the pending repairs. They were flying him by private jet up to Stavanger where a helicopter would be waiting to take him back out to the rig.

Ingrid was disappointed. She had hoped to have Scott home before the weekend was out. Now it was going to be at least another week. Oh well, she knew she would have to live with Scott's travel schedule when she married him. She decided to take the tapes of several of her patient home to study them over the weekend.

Ingrid had the best of intentions with the Halversteen tape, but she wound up masturbating again to an image of 'Snake's' big cock. "Why?" she asked herself. She had never even seen it. She was arousing herself to an image created by her imagination--her imagination and the emotions expressed by Brenda on her first look at the monster. "Monster? Really Ingrid. She didn't say 'monster.' You made that word up, just like your image of the 'monster.'"

"Yes, but not the emotion it engendered in Brenda," she responded. "That was real. You can hear it in her voice on the tape and I could see it in her face."

Crawling into bed she said with a sigh, "I'd love to see it. I want to feel Brenda's emotion." Then she rolled over and went to sleep.

On the following Monday Larry called and asked if they could change their appointment scheduled for the upcoming Friday to Saturday morning. He said Ingrid's parents had asked to spend the night while some work was being done on their home so he and Brenda would not be available on Friday afternoon. Ingrid frequently had weekend sessions with her patients. Not all of them had flexibility in their work schedules, so she said sure, and they settled on 1:00 p.m. A couple of days later she heard from Scott. He was coming home on Friday. Her heart jumped at the prospect. It occurred to her that her appointment with the Halversteens would present a conflict with their reunion, but It would only be an hour so she made no effort to reschedule. Scott would be wiped out from jet lag for a full day after his return in any case.

As the week ground on her excitement about Scott's return grew ever stronger, but curiously her anticipation of her Saturday session with the Halversteens grew likewise. She couldn't resist speculating about how they had gotten along with the homework assignments she had given them. She imagined Brenda stroking Larry's big dick until it launched a fountain of cum. The combination of anticipating Scott's return and speculating about the Halversteens was keeping Ingrid's libido in a slow, steady boil.

As it turned out Scott's flight to San Francisco was several hours late leaving Heathrow, so he didn't get home until nearly midnight on Friday. Scott looked exhausted. He had been up for nearly 36 hours. Somehow the body chemistry of jet lag never allowed him to sleep on the long flights back from Europe. Ingrid had expected this, especially once she found out about the delay in his flight arrangements. They sat and shared a glass of wine.

"So how was the drilling platform?" Ingrid asked.

"Old and tired. It should be replaced, but the client doesn't want to spend the money for that as long as it is still pumping oil."

"What did you tell them in London?"

"I told them their platform was a cranky old bitch that needed to be put out to pasture--towed into Stavanger or Glasgow and cut up for salvage before it winds up on the bottom of the North Sea."

They said no and asked me to keep it running for them. The field it is pumping is nearing empty and they don't want to invest in a new rig. So, I went back to Stavanger and the North Sea. I suspect I will be back there at least once a month as it slowly continues to fall apart."

"So, you have a new mistress in Stavanger?" Ingrid said smiling.

Scott laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. At least she pays well." He had another new mistress in Stavanger, but he wasn't ready to tell Ingrid about Juliette yet. That could wait until tomorrow. He finished his glass of wine and said, "And now I need to sleep." Much as she wanted to immediately make love with her husband, Ingrid was not surprised.

Ingrid arose early the next morning, letting Scott sleep. She worked on billing matters for some of her patients before leaving Scott a note on a white board they used for informal communications, saying welcome home and she would see him after her 1:00 p.m. appointment with the Halversteens--and "she expected him to be ready for sex," using the crudest Swedish translation she could come up with. She had been teaching Scott how to talk dirty in Swedish almost from the day she met him. Beyond that she didn't care if he ever learned the language.

This being a paying session with the Halversteen's, Ingrid was dressed as she always did for patients, much like she had the at their first session. She grabbed a quick bite to eat at the deli around the corner and was in her office well before the scheduled 1:00 p.m. appointment. Noticing that the temperature in the office was warm, she peeled off her jacket and opened a couple of buttons at the throat of her blouse. Not much else to be done about it, she thought. As she waited for the Halversteens she reviewed her notes on their case. The more she read, the more aroused she became, especially the part about Larry's nickname of Snake. "Scott better be awake by the time I get home," she told herself.

When the Halversteen's arrived, Ingrid was a bit surprised by their dress. Larry was wearing jeans, a T-shirt from some old rock concert, and a pair of flip flops. Brenda was wearing a spaghetti strapped sun dress that ended well above her knees. There was no sign of a bra. She wore a pair of wedge heels that made her legs look stunning. They both looked beautiful and sexy thought Ingrid--and much more relaxed and happier than they had on their first visit. This time, instead of sitting at opposite ends of the couch, they sat side by side in the middle of the couch, their thighs pressed against each other.

After an exchange of pleasantries, Ingrid smiled and said, "So tell me, how did it go this week."

"It went well," Larry said.

"It was way beyond well," Brenda said. "It was fucking hot."

Larry smiled. He picked up Brenda's hand and kissed it and then said, "She's right. It was fucking hot."

Ingrid smiled. "My my. You two are going to be one of my all-time success cases. Shall we split up now? Larry if you wouldn't mind going down to the Starbucks Brenda can tell me how it went for her, and then we will switch, and you can do the same. She noticed Larry was still holding Brenda's hand. It was laying in his lap, and she seemed to be moving it a bit. Was she massaging his dick, Ingrid wondered? What has gotten into this couple? Two weeks ago they had barely been able to make eye contact with her when the subject of sex came up. Now they were sitting in her office flirting shamelessly with each other. Ingrid was silent for a moment contemplating the change, and at a lower level imagining the snake beneath Larry's jeans that Brenda was subtly stroking. She felt her pussy clench at the thought.

"Well, yes. That's very good isn't it." Ingrid said, returning to the here and now. "Shall we proceed as we have in the past. Perhaps Larry, you can give Brenda and I a few minutes alone while she and I talk and then we will trade places."

"Uh, we were so successful this week, we were kind of hoping we could both sit here and describe how things went. We had such a great week. Didn't we Snake?" As Brenda spoke, she raised Larry's hand and lightly kissed the back of his knuckles before setting their hands back down--this time on her thigh, just at the bottom of her dress, with his palm down so his hand was bridging the bottom of the fabric and her bare thigh below, his fingers draped just a bit towards the inside. Brenda's hand was firmly atop Larry's, as though guiding it.

Ingrid found Brenda's manipulation of Larry's hand and her overt reference to his lewd nickname to be overtly sexual, beyond flirting, and more importantly she found it very arousing. Arousing to point of being distracting. She sat and watched them in silence for a minute before speaking up, "Yes . . . well, uh . . . yes of course. I don't usually do it that way, but . . . you two seem to have made such progress . . ."

Ingrid paused, silently watching Larry's fingertips as they so subtly massaged the inside of Brenda's thigh. "Well . . . yes . . . yes, certainly. I don't see why not. You two seem to be making such progress. I don't know why not." She was repeating herself now and her Swedish accent was creeping back into her speech pattern. Ingrid was feeling two stressors. She was finding it very unsettling to not be in control of a patient interview. Also, she was suddenly very aroused. What was it about these two young people that was pushing her button so hard, she wondered? The combination of the two emotions was making it hard for her to decide how to proceed. She leaned back in her armchair and crossed her long legs watching the young couple in interest. After a long silence Ingrid decided to let them run with whatever they had in mind. "So, tell me how it went?" she asked. "I want to hear all the details." Her inner voyeur had taken over, and she didn't really care. Control cast aside, she reached over and started her little tape recorder. This interview was going to be a classic.

Brenda smiled. "Oh, it was just such a week. We've never had anything like it. I'm not sure where to start." She started by moving her hand off Larry's which continued to softly fondle her naked thigh. It also looked as though he might have pushed the dress up just bit. Brenda meanwhile put her free hand back in Larry's lap. Like Larry's hand, Brenda's was not quite still, perhaps softly fondling the snake thought Ingrid.

"Let's see. The first thing of importance was right after we returned from our session with you. Snake told me about the conversation he had with you about his nick name. I had never heard about that name before, but it does fit, don't you think?" As she spoke her fondling of the snake became just a bit more overt.

Ingrid shrugged. "I don't know. You've seen a great deal more of the snake than I have."

"Hmm, yes I have."

"But the other important thing was what you told him about my virginity, and yes I was a virgin on our wedding night, and how that has been interfering with our sex life."

"Good," said Ingrid. "I think it probably was a major part of your problem."

"Oh yes, I'm sure it was. That was so insightful of you," Brenda said. As she spoke Snake was letting his hand slide farther up and to the inside of her thigh, his fingers softly massaging her. "But were so past that now," Brenda continued. "Aren't we Snake."

He nodded in silence as he slid his hand further to the inside of Brenda's thigh.

"And what else did the two of you do?" Ingrid noticed as she spoke that Snake had pushed Brenda's skirt up a noticeable amount and was now openly massaging her upper thigh. Brenda had let her legs fall open, not enough to expose anything, but enough to facilitate Snake's molesting. ("Why am I now calling him Snake?" Ingrid asked herself).

"At first we pretty much did just what you told us to do," Brenda continued. "Before we started talking, I had unzipped his pants and fished the snake out and I was stroking it. Just like I'd seen him do."

"Were you talking dirty while you did this?" Ingrid asked.

"Oh yes," replied Snake. "We were talking about how much better our fucking was going to get."

"I was stroking the snake just like you told me to," Brenda added. She was running her hand up and down the lump on the top of Snake's leg that Ingrid was sure was his growing cock. Ingrid also noticed that Brenda's nipples had swollen and were pressing out against the thin fabric of her sun dress.

"And Snake?" Ingrid asked. "What was he doing all this time."

"He had his hand massaging my pussy,' Brenda responded. "Just like you told us to do."

Ingrid noticed that Snake's hand had now disappeared above the hem of Brenda's dress. She couldn't see exactly what he was doing but . . . it wasn't hard to imagine. Ingrid could feel liquid seeping from her pussy. My god, this is erotic she thought as she watched the young couple molesting each other.

"Oh, and he was talking dirty, just like you taught us," Brenda continued.

"Oh really? What did he say?'

"Oh, it was just so filthy. He told me how he was going to ram the snake home into my dripping cunt and fuck me until I just couldn't cum anymore. He told me how he couldn't wait for me to learn to suck his cock and for me to let him eat my pussy. He described all these things in the most graphic language you can imagine."

"Oh really. Tell me more?" It was killing Ingrid not to be able to reach under her skirt and massage her mound like she was sure Snake was massaging Brenda's. She crossed and then recrossed her legs repeatedly feeling her squishy pussy lips rubbing against each other.

"Well, he talked about you."

"Me?"

"Yes. He said he thought you had great tits and he was pretty sure, after telling you about his big cock that you wanted to see it." As she spoke Brenda picked up a foot and set it on the couch letting her legs splay widely. It was clear that Snake was fondling her sex now.

"Interesting," Ingrid responded.

"Yes, he said you would be, interested that is. Would you like to see it?"

This is so wrong Ingrid was thinking to herself. You are not supposed to sit in a therapy session watching your patients molest each other. But it is so fucking hot. She looked directly at Brenda and whispered, "Yes." Then she reached down and released a couple of more buttons on her blouse, pushing it aside so the tops of her lacy bra cups and the swell of her breasts above them were readily visible. She saw Snake lick his lips with the tip of his tongue.

Brenda released Snake's belt and then his zipper. She pushed his jeans down and Ingrid could see the partially engorged head and an inch or two of shaft sticking down the inside of Snake's leg, extending through the leg hole of his jockey shorts. Brenda tugged at the shorts and Snake lifted his hips to let her slide them along with his jeans down over his knees, so they were in a pool around his feet. "See it really is a snake," Brenda said as she stroked the partially engorged member hanging down below his balls.