All Comments on 'Ingrid (Act 1 of 2)'

by burgwad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the story! I enjoyed the siblings playful banter, I can see where your appreciation of Xarth comes from! I also appreciate you taking the time to make them feel complex, to try to come to grips with each other, themselves, and the situation they found themselves in. That includes the mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! I loved every bit of it! Very small titted women, sister's hairy legs and pits, the smells, the stench, the panty fetish, bathroom: this is absolute perfection! Total sensory overload In this wonderful family! I cannot wait for Act Two!!

burgwadburgwadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the early feedback! I hear this criticism, and I'll try to put out some shorter works without drug use in them (e.g., Mommy Therapist) for those of you who lead busy, drug-free lives. And thanks, anonymous fans, for appreciating my characters and the "sensory overload" in my writing. Act 2 of 2 is still in the pre-conceptual phase, but feedback like yours helps give me a sense of what works. And it's nice to know I'll have readers.

ComeDancingComeDancingalmost 2 years ago

Omigosh, That was hot, and now I’m finished I have an Ingrid-shaped hole in my Literotica reading. Such an awesome girl. Burgwad has a captivating writing style which grabs and holds. I don’t take drugs, but I like this description of lovers giving pleasure while tripping. Heck, that is what story-telling is all about, taking the reader to places they might never, can never, go to. Can’t wait for Act II and more twists and turns of wild imagination

daganetdaganetalmost 2 years ago

I have never understood those, who asks to write shorter stories. When an author is good at what he does, on the contrary, I want him to write and not stop, because he gives out gold. Author, please write big stories and as big as you want. I know that you can reveal the characters and their stories in 2-3 pages, but the more details there are, the sharper everything that happens will be perceived. Keep up the good work. It's a pleasure to read your works.

P.S. All the fetishes that you use are great and fit perfectly into the story. Please continue to develop in this direction. We need more filth and perversions.

burgwadburgwadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for calling my work "captivating" and "gold" and "perfection," you guys. I don't know if it's THAT good, but it's heartening all the same to know I've got a couple fans out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't appreciate the info dump commencing your story and I stopped reading the moment you wrote "pooping." That word is repellent, instantly killing all presumptions of future erotica. Also, it's obvious @ComeDancing is @burgwas enlisting a false account to defend the drug use in his story.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A slow and weird start to the story. But l really got into it and enjoyed the story.

Are you going to publish part 2 soon. I assume u have finished it?

Will this be just parts 1 and 2 or will there be another chapter as well?

Please advise, scores 5/5 looking forward to reading more of this family.

5/5

burgwadburgwadover 1 year agoAuthor

Ingrid's beginning is flawed. Let's all nod our heads and mutter in stately agreement on that. It is just *not* great. "Slow and weird" could maybe condensate around some imaginary, literary defense of it, but I'm not about to mount that argument here: that Ingrid's start is slow and weird is irrelevant to that it is bad.

One quirky rule special to erotica (and a few other genres) is that it needs to be fun. It must elicit a specific physiological response, the almighty orgasm, in readers who have a thing for being teased to climax by words. Actually, maybe there's more than one rule in there somewhere? But anyway, Ingrid strays from this rule. It strays slowly and weirdly, yes; but more importantly, it strays at all.

I want to keep putting out better stuff. A second act to Ingrid's story will be a tricky trick to pull off, as it will have not only to be better in its own right, but also regain lost trust and make up for misspent opportunities (esp. w/r/t female character development). I am in no rush to go blundering in without giving the challenge some real thought. Thank you for your interest in my future output, though. Seriously.

"Ingrid (Act 2 of 2)" does intend to exist, but is waiting patiently its turn while I finish first a huge, weird, slow road trip tale for the Summer Lovin' 2022 contest, "Nazanin." Fans of Ingrid will want to give it a look-see! "Nazanin" will not win any cash prizes, to be sure, but all are welcome to throw their votes away on the submission after it's been published here.

Expect it: sometime in the next couple weeks? I'm hoping to publish by the end of this week, but it's a longer submission, and so will likely take a good minute to clear review. Like I said, not a hopeful contender.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Thank you for your further comment on your works.

If Nazanin is to be akin to Ingrid l for one look forward to it.

When you catch up with your other works in the mill, please let your Muse return to Ingrid and family. So much fertile ground to explore with that story. You hooked quite a few of us with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userburgwad@burgwad
=bw= “So what do you do for fun?” I write long-form incest porn for autistic people. “Neat! Do they like it?” Some of them! Like fortyish people, maybe! “Wow. That’s so cool.” I am trying my very best, so it’s validating to hear you say that. “You are my best friend now.” ...