Ingrid (Act 1 of 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too?" she asks him, a little excitedly.

She frowns at his hand when he withdraws it from his pajama bottoms, adjustment complete.

"Oh, um, I hadn't planned to," he mumbles.

"So? You're on acid. You should try it."

"Um, should I?"

Her sister's eyes go wide for a moment, and she seems to process the reality of the question. She looks at the tent in her brother's pajama bottoms.

"Please do," she breathes.

"Oh," he nods, somehow considering it. "Well. It's kind of hard to, uh, if I don't--ah--take these off. Is that--?"

"You know what," she sighs, "I could look at a cock right now. Let's do it."

"Let's do it," he confirms, and tugs off his pajama bottoms. He folds them up and lays them on the floor beside the mattress. He lays back down bare ass next to his sister. His erection is at full attention. He is suddenly very conscious of the mound of pubic hair at its base. He looks uncertainly at his sister.

"Fuck," she whispers, and twitches. "It got big."

Will almost says thank you. He stays silent. He looks at his cock. He watches his hand in disbelief. He is masturbating. There is kind of nothing sexy about this. Particularly next to his kid sister, this just feels kind of fun.

"You cool if I watch?" his sister asks coolly.

"If you don't--I mean, I don't mind," he says.

"Aw," she says, pouting. "He's comfy with me."

"Fuck," he says, and suddenly slows down.

"What?" she asks him. Her hand slows down, too.

"We're ... doing something strange."

"We're tripping and hanging out. What's strange?"

"About masturbating together?"

"Who cares! We're siblings."

"Sis--" he lets go of his cock. It fidgets on his belly, not at all ready to stop.

"Hey, no, keep going," she whines.

"Ingrid--"

"Keep jerking off!" she scolds him. Then she blushes. "Uh, please?"

"Right. You're serious," he says, feeling his cock jump at his sister's earnest. "But are you sure you want me to--? Like ... to completion?"

"Bro, I've cum like three times. It feels amazing. You need to catch up."

"It's going to be messy," he frowns. "I need to go get some toilet paper."

"No, don't go! Here, just use these," she says, and grabs him her leggings off the covers beside her.

"Oh. Um. Okay." He smells their crotch, surreally unabashed, then places them at his side. His sister either doesn't see or doesn't care.

"So now we--?" he asks, wrapping his fingers uncertainly around his rock-hard shaft.

"Now we."

The siblings resume hanging out.

A few strange moments later Ingrid is just kind of smiling at nothing. She turns to look at her brother's face. She reads bewilderment and uncertainty. She comes to.

"Will," she says, a little concerned, a little turned on. "Bro. Quit looking like that. If I minded you doing this I wouldn't have told you to do it."

Will startles. He lets go of his cock. He can't do this.

"Willll," she whines. She takes her free hand and grasps her brother's cock like it's something he'd meant to hand to her. Will dies instantaneously. She tells his corpse, "Here, see? I touch you. Neither of us explodes." She gives him a little squeeze. "How does that feel?"

"H-holy shit!" he hears himself gasp. His little sister startles, but doesn't let go. She studies his face. Her grip is soft, moisturized, hot. She nods eventually, when she is confident that her brother isn't about to smack her hand away.

"This is my brother's cock," she announces, and starts moving her hand up and down its length, not jerking him off, just pausing and doing little squeezes here and there. Processing. Will squirms, practically thrashes, in her grip. She looks up at him with a simple face. "You like this?"

"W-what are we--?" he stammers, fully disembodied. His little sister palpates his throbbing erection and watches his face twitch each time. Her small tan hand looks so little next to his--Oh no. He does like this.

"It's so warm," she hums, geeking out. "Your skin, I mean."

She levers his boner gently away from his abdomen until it strains at the fulcrum--Will hears himself grunt uncomfortably--and then she releases it like a loaded catapult. It makes a lame rubbery bouncing sound off his stomach. She snorts.

"Sorry," she says, combing her fingers through his pubic hair and affectionately scritchy-scratching his pelvic bone. "Didn't you say you wanted to play with me?"

"Sis--but you just--Nintendo--" and yet he wants her to grab his cock again.

"What? I'm having fun doing this. Here. Do you want to touch me now?" She lets go of her brother and lays back down. She holds her yellow panties open, proffering him the cheery warm space inside. His heartbeat thwomps. "To be fair?" she asks.

"No!" Will shouts by accident. "I mean, that's okay. That's nice of you, but no. Please put that away."

"D'accord," she says, sounding a little annoyed. She slips one hand down the front of her panties, the other up from around the back of her gusset, and begins masturbating two-handed. "But to be clear, you can touch me. Standing offer." She breathes in one shaky breath. "But, um, fair warning, I'm a little messy at the moment. You've touched a vagina before, right? Know what you're getting into?"

"I'm good," Will feigns.

"Are you though? You don't know unless you try." She makes a playful gnashing sound and takes a pretend bite out of his shoulder.

"That's ... not something I can do, Sis."

"But j'ai tout rasé," she says, spanking her hairless vulva inside her underwear and frowning at him.

"What?"

"I shaved," she whimpers.

"Right," he says, wishing he hadn't asked.

"It's sooo sensitive."

Will is half surprised to find that he has resumed masturbating. Intently?

Intently.

"Bro," she says.

"...Sis?"

"Are you going to cum for me?" she switches into that seductive, hair-raising voice again.

"I don't know," he answers, suddenly ravenous for honesty. "I love that voice. Keep doing that voice."

"You like when I talk to you while you jerk off?" she humors him.

"Where are all my misgivings, Ingrid? I had so many, and now they're just ... gone."

He pumps his cock even harder as he watches his kid sister's hands squirming inside their yellow fabric. He can smell her from here.

"This acid stuff is crazy," he rambles. He pinches up his face, edging too close by accident.

"But wait, wait--" He releases his cock again. It practically barks at him to come back. "Ingrid, stop. Please. When the acid wears off, and it will, our misgivings will come back. We can't do this."

"Right," she says, not stopping. "You think this is it, huh? Our last hoorah? Since we're touching our genitals next to each other?" She lets out a small, horny laugh. "You realize I masturbate next to you, like, all the time, right? What's it matter if you do it next to me, too?"

"Uh, you do?"

"Kinda, yeah. Sorry."

"Shit. Don't get me wrong," again honesty just feels so right right now, "Sis, I am having a good time. I like masturbating, and I like you, so this is nice. But you grabbing me? You--you know--masturbating me? I mean, yeah, it feels good. It feels good. But."

"But what?"

"I don't want us to be, like ...," he struggles to stay cogent, grounded, in touch with his inner moral security system. "This could traumatize us, couldn't it? Couldn't this haunt us for the rest of our lives?"

"Gosh you make it sound so scary!" she mocks. "Buuut what if..."

"What if?"

"What if we did just have one crazy acid trip? And then that was it? And then we just said fuck it to being siblings, let's bring on the trauma!"

"Ingrid, come on. No!"

"I mean, this is going to be hard to swallow later, Bro," she puts her hand on his cock again. She doesn't grab it, just lays her hand over it. His cock nuzzles her. "Especially since you like it so much."

Will gazes down at her small warm hand, mystified.

"You know, maybe we just won't remember," he says vaguely.

"Yeah, maybe we won't. Maybe I can do..." she wraps her fingers around his cock. "This?"

Will grunts, but doesn't stop her. His little sister starts jerking him off. Her hand is a little sticky, but that's not exactly stopping this from feeling astounding.

"I--I--don't--I can't remember how to worry. Like, I see you--you're--oh my God--th-this! But I can't seem to--to--"

"Fuck it," she interrupts, and she squeezes his cock excitedly. "Let's get naked."

Will's heart does something violent in his chest. He winces. Ingrid lets go. His cock gasps for breath. She grabs his chin.

"I don't mean naked in like a sexual way, Bro. If that makes sense. I just want us to be naked while we're tripping. And dude," she laughs haughtily, "I think you might just like how I look." She ribs him. "Ehh?"

He laughs uncomfortably.

"Ehhh?" she reaches for his cock again. "Fuck misgivings! Right?"

"What do you want from me, Sis?" he says, finally batting her hand away.

"Hey," she pouts. "We're family."

"You. That logic ... is not supposed to make sense. Why does that make sense?"

"Come on, I feel like you won't judge me right now, and I promise I won't judge you." She huffs a piece of hair out of her face.

Will regards his little sister's gaze as if for the first time in years. He wants to hug her.

"Fine," he hears himself say. "But if it gets weird? I'm getting dressed."

He has to speak in short bursts because everything he says right now reverberates across time and space. He can feel his future selves recalling this moment with flashbulb vivacity, hearing him speak, masturbating vicariously through him, legion.

Ingrid sits up, bubbly to the brim. She grins wide like he's just promised to take her to the park and do the spinny ride for her.

"Yay!" she cackles.

She straightens her back, adopts an elegant arms-up pose. Her little boobies disappear, but gorgeously. Her armpit hair calls to him. She ties her hair up into a messy bun on top of her head.

Her face goes serious, artful, French.

Then she drops her slender arms and grabs the hem of her white camisole. She checks to see if her big brother is watching. She laughs nervously.

"Hey Bro?"

"Hey Sis?"

"Do you want to see my adorable little tits?" she asks.

"You know what," he swallows, "I could--I could look at some little boobies right now."

"Let's do it," she laughs, and peels off her camisole. She tosses it onto the floor.

A split-second later she goes 'ope' and leans back over, retrieves it, then folds it up nicely before placing it back on the floor. She grins at her brother in nothing but a pair of soft yellow panties. She isn't very tall but her torso looks so long in the nude.

"There," she exhales. "See? Just me. It's not much, I know, but, you know."

Her pale little untanned boobies are littler than he had even imagined. They are like breasts in relief. He could palm them, maybe, but not cup them. He adores them.

And her nipples are ecstatically cute. They are twin brown pencil erasers, darker than his, more bulbous and much, much prettier. He reaches up to touch. He chooses her left nipple and presses it like a button. Ingrid makes a 'boop' noise and giggles. Her nipple springs back up under his finger. Will rubs it like a thumbstick, making it sort of swivel around on its areola. He loves its firm little crosswise crease. He pinches the bud, rolls it around between his fingertips, watches her watching him do this.

They're just family.

"À toi," she says, pointing at his shirt.

He takes his shirt off. Folds it up. Puts it on the floor. Whatever.

Except now he is butt-ass naked on a mattress with his little sister who is dressed in nothing but a very soft yellow undergarment, who is speaking to him in French, begging him to touch her in his empty apartment behind locked doors through which no one can burst and stop them and tell them that this is obviously a crazy, drug-addled mistake and that they need to abort, abort, ABORT before they do something that will permanently alter the most important relationship either of them has.

The manager appears at the door and calmly guides Will's hooting panic monster by the shoulders back out into the hallway. "Don't know how he got away from me, sorry. I'll keep a better eye on him."

Ingrid reaches out and touches her brother's chest. Her hand is warm. She runs her fingertips across his abdominal muscles like he's the hood of a brand-new car. He doesn't have much in the way of body hair. Weird little curls occasionally sprout around his nipples, but he plucks these compulsively.

Really, their chests are sort of similar, if you squint your eyes while high on acid. Hers is just sexier, tanner, less muscly. She has some of those same tiny dark brown moles that he has. There's one right between her little boobies.

She tweaks one of his nipples. He flinches.

"I like this," she says. "You have a pretty body."

"Okay," Will hears himself say, awkwardly. He is fully naked, cock and all. Ingrid is not.

He points at his little sister's fuzzy yellow crotch. She looks down at where he's pointing. He has half a mind to flick her nose for looking.

"I, um," she says, chuckling self-consciously. "I kind of smell."

"Ah-twah," he says, pointing at them again.

"If you insist," she smiles. "À moi."

See rocks back and uncrosses her legs and tugs her yellow underwear off.

She raises her feet up over Will's face as she rolls the undies up past her ankles. One toe catches the hem before they fall off completely, and with it she lets the panties dangle over his face. She twirls them around. Then she lets go. The panties fly crazily upward, arc over the desk chair, and land with a clickity plop on his keyboard.

"Nue!" she says, kicking her legs over his head and slapping her butt cheeks.

Will sort of laughs. It's what you do in these situations.

Ingrid pivots on her butt and lays down lengthwise next to her brother, one hand holding up her cute, nervous head. Her gaze is fixed nervously to his. She walks two fingertips across the landscape of her figure: up her hip bone, down her thigh.

"Sooo, thoughts? Impressions?"

She has a small, bikini-bottom-shaped farmer's tan. She has shaved herself bald. She has an innie that right now is swollen and pink. The hood of her clit is sort of brownish like both of their nipples, or like the soft cuff of skin around his shaft.

"You're naked," he says.

"I know," she says, laughing anxiously and rolling her eyes. "Give me a real answer."

"You have, um ... tan lines."

"Will. Tell your little sister she's hot. You can say I'm hot."

"You look ... nice."

"Tell me I look fucking edible."

"I guess ... technically you're edible."

"Tell me I have a cute pussy," she laughs, and parts her legs even further to admire herself. "Look at it, damn you. It's fucking cute, right?"

"It's ... your vagina."

"Hey, keep masturbating."

"I am masturbating."

"You know, I had to see a lot of my classmates naked. Or--let's be honest," she drops her fingers down between her legs, "I got to see them naked. And you know what? My pussy ranks up there, Bro, with the best. It's preeetty fucking cute."

She gazes at him as he watches her manipulating her clit and labia for him. Her eyebrow sort of furrows, her smile sort of clenches, and the thrill of showing off breathes into and back out of her.

"Sooo ... want to touch now?"

"Sis--we went over this."

"No fair, I touched you! Here--" she starts to drape a leg over him, "What if I just bring it to you? And you just lay there?"

"Please don't."

"Lay back down."

"Don't. Ingrid."

"Lay the fuck down."

"Okay," he caves.

"There. Now. Bro. Relax." She keeps her leg over his, but pauses her attack. "I'm not going to make you touch me. And I'm not going to smoosh myself onto you if you don't want me to. But we are going to lay here and be nice to each other, alright?"

"Okay," he smiles appreciatively, if still a little apprehensively. "Okay."

"Okay? And maybe later, when you've gotten over yourself, you can touch my amazing little pussy in like a clinical, non-sexual way. Or, sorry, I mean my amazing little 'vagina.' You apparently don't like calling it a pussy."

"Ingrid, can we please just--"

"Please touch me. I am asking nicely."

"I'll--fine, but later. This is already a lot. Can we just focus on this?" He opens the hand gripping his cock, showing her how pink and pleased and overwhelmed it is.

"Okay, sorry, I'm done. No more talking until we finish." She resumes masturbating with her leg still draped over him. "Thank you, by the way."

"I--you're welcome."

He exhales carefully, trying to recente.

"Will?"

"What?"

"I'm excited to watch you cum."

"You're talking."

"Hey, you want to see how I really touch myself? When you're not around?"

She takes her leg off him and rolls over onto her stomach so that her side is pressed up against his. They're both starting to get a little bit sweaty.

"This," she grunts, "is how I usually do it. It just feels ... better." She lets out a ragged, happy breath.

"You're still talking," he says.

"Sorry," she snickers, "I'm happy. I can't help it."

Her arms are pinned beneath her as she fingers herself with both hands. He certainly hears something or other going on. But he can't see what's actually happening down there. Just her naked butt, wiggling and writhing and humping. The occasional fingertips.

Will's cock is leaking precum hard. A bit of it trickles under his thumb, gently alerting him to its utility. He brushes his hand over his glans, gathering the surplus precum, and slathers his shaft with it. He uses this little burst of self-made slipperiness to pump ever closer to orgasm. His hand starts to make that classic fapping sound.

He regards his sister's naked ass, humping itself up and down into her hands. He has a feeling he could just ask and she'd let him shove his face in there. He's like 70% sure she'd go bananas over the idea.

"This is it," Ingrid pants. "We're doing this. Yaaay."

"Can I--" Will begins, but is suddenly close to cumming next to his naked sister that he has to cease all brain activity for a moment.

"You need to cum?" she asks, breathless.

"N-no, not yet, I--"

"You want to touch me?" She raises her rump up off the mattress, tilts it toward him.

"No, I was just--I was going to say--" he stares at his little sister's ass but shakes his head no, feverishly putting words together as coherently as he can.

"What," she sighs, lowering herself back onto the bed.

"Can I just--tell you something?"

"Okay?" She twists her head, peering at him curiously from under her hair.

"I just want to say, I'm glad you're--unghh--back. And that you wanted to stay with me. I really, mhm, I really missed us hanging out."

"Awww, Bro," she says. She lets herself kind of teeter over away from him onto her side. She puts her tan leg back over his white leg. Her hands keep massaging thoughtfully down between her thighs.

Her hazel gaze is half-lidded and sedate, a little distracted, but when she sees how her big brother is looking at her, she comes to and stares back with her irises on full soulful display.

"I missed you too," she tells him. Her voice is close to his ear. It sounds so pure. Suddenly Will is thinking about lossless audio quality.