Ingrid (Act 1 of 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hoists herself forward a bit further, kisses him on the temple, lowers herself back down again and nips at his earlobe, the soft skin behind his ear, the nape of his neck. She shifts again and lifts herself off of him onto her hands and knees, their cummy bellies unsmooching, most of his cum dripping off her and back onto him, and she shimmies still further down.

She licks cum up out of the trough of his collarbone. Will gets a whiff of his little sister's dry silky hair as she does this. He swoons.

She scooches down further still, until her face is even with his nipple. She sticks out her tongue and with the tip, flicks at his soft sweat- and cum-damp bud. She presses her tongue flat onto it, licks it. Then sucks it gently for a few moments. Kisses it. Moves on.

From here a crooked tributary of cum leads her suckling and angling toward her brother's stomach. When she gets to the deep silvery lake of cum gathered at her brother's navel, she sits up. The scope of the mess is such that she has to sit back on her haunches and glower at it for a minute.

She lowers her nose to its ominous, shimmery surface. She sniffs.

"Woo boy," she exhales, a little intimidated.

"Sis, you don't--"

"Shut up."

His little sister parts her lips, says something only she can hear, and begins to suck up the lake.

The noise is profane. Will is oddly and dizzily reminded of Little Inge slurping noodles at the dinner table. Blowing bubbles in her milk.

Ingrid slurps noodles off her big brother's belly, sucks up large milky globs until she can't hold any more in her mouth without it leaking back out. She tilts her head back and swallows, laboriously, what must be kind of an awful amount of cum.

"Fuck," she says, smacking her lips, and then gazing back down at the vast amount still waiting for her. "It's a lot."

Will watches, almost unblinking, as she slowly drains the lakebed, gulp by gulp.

At last, she presses the blade of her tongue against his belly button and scrapes out the biggest, scariest dollop, but it slides halfway off her tongue before she can get it into her mouth. She slurps at it, but it escapes, dangling comically between her chin and his belly.

"Fine," she says, and rubs her face in it. It sticks garishly to her cheek. She looks up and smiles at him. "That bit can be for you."

Ingrid sits all the way up. She pats her tummy, burps softly into her fist.

She proceeds to spot clean the rest of her brother's soft, burly(-ish) chest. A thousand and one little slurps, licks, gulps. She kisses him all over, too, apparently just feeling sisterly.

Although his own mauvy brown nipples have been mostly spared in the cumpocalypse, she revisits them anyway, a minute or two each, just enough to get them hard and happy. She likes his nipples. They're just cute.

Some of Will's cum has trickled down his sides, dampened his ribs, and soaked the bedsheets. This, his sister can do nothing about. She kisses the ticklish skin down there anyway, for little actual reason other than to make her big brother twist and tickle-snort out his nostrils.

Finally, there is the matter of her brother's dick. It has come to rest, half-hard, in his bushy pubic hair, which in turn is thickly matted with both his juices and her own.

Ingrid lifts her brother's wobbly dick and touches a piece of cummy pubic hair underneath, rubs the slime around between her thumb and forefinger and smells it. She looks at her brother with a face he cannot interpret. He laughs, despite himself.

"Glad you're having fun," she sighs. She sticks her fingers in her mouth and grimaces. She shakes her head. "This is what love looks like."

She lifts up his dick--it's just a dick when it's only half-hard--holds it with one small warm hand as she rakes her fingers through his pubic hair with the other, squeezes them together, and squeegees her and her brother's cum up and out, gathering it into her fingers and palm. Naturally, a number of stray pubes come with it, trapped between her fingers. She sighs and sets down his dick so she can pick these out one by one, flicking them off onto the bed or else picking out and wiping off the ones too sticky to flick.

Ingrid laps at the goo in her palm. This apparently strikes her as inefficient, and so she attempts to pour the smelly liquid out of her hand and into her mouth. She winds up chasing half of it down her arm. A few drops escape onto the covers. She licks herself clean again. She rakes through Will's bush once more, getting most of the worst of it out, and goes through the whole tedious pube-removal process again. Finally, she slurps the mess from her hands and fingers, this time doing it the careful way.

By the time she grabs his cock--it is most definitely a cock again--with purposeful intent, Will is fully spellbound. She has to pry it downward toward his legs for one semi-painful moment in order to lick clean the side that has been resting in his pubic hair. There is no non-awkward way to do this from her angle. She picks another pube out of her mouth afterward.

She then suckles up the length of each side of her brother's cock, sort of like she's enjoying an ear of corn. When she gets to the rim of the head on one side, she stops, tilts his cock a little the other way, cranes her head all the way around, and starts nibble-smooching again from the base.

Finally, she lays her big brother's cock down and licks all the way up the base of his shaft, once to clean it, twice to clean it, and thrice to make him make a sexy noise. Also, she finds she just likes licking his cock. So sue her.

Then she notices her brother's hairy, saggy balls are cummy, too. She heaves a sigh.

"Do I have to do your balls?" she asks. "They smell straight-up bad."

"Sorry. This is--this is all you, Sis. I am just, uh, riding the groove."

She blinks at him. She looks down at his balls. She scrunches up her face.

"I want to meet your balls. I do. Buuut," she shrugs apologetically, "maybe after a shower."

At last, there is just the head of his cock to contend with.

"Ok. Buckle up," she grins. "This is when your sister sucks your cock."

She gives him a quick lick, a little lovely to meet you lick, and then pops him wholesale into her mouth.

She locks her lips around the head of his cock and sucks powerfully hard, her cheeks folding inward from the vacuum. She grips the base of his shaft in one tight fist. There is enough spit on his cock for her to do what she does next with splendid ease.

Will moans, confused, as his sister starts pumping furiously up and down, her mouth vacuum-sealed about the head of his cock and her tongue doing some sort of maniacal swirling thing around and around what he can only think of right now as his cum-hole.

"UHHhhhmm-hm, Sis?"

She pops him out of her mouth with an actual, audible pop, but doesn't stop jerking him off. The spit, the slipperiness, the noise, her naked frame at this extreme angle, it's a lot for just one brother.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to--I thought we were--Is this happening?"

"I'm cleaning you off, weirdo. Don't look if it bothers you."

This time she sucks him with emphatic vigor, moaning in her throat as she does, humming on his cock, taking in deeper and deeper lengths of him until she's practically choking on him. She can't quite get the full length of him. She gets past halfway, and then there is a minor struggle in her throat, and she has to retreat. But Ingrid doesn't let up, now or ever. She pushes harder. Gets a little further. Gags. Pulls back, only frustrated, not disheartened.

"S-Sis!"

"Mmmnnnghhh?" she replies, her tongue licking up the base of his shaft again while she gives her throat a few seconds to catch its breath. She resumes jerking him relentlessly.

"Sis, I'm going to cum!"

"Mm-hmm," she says, nodding as she bobs her head up and down on his cock again and makes silly moaning sounds, playfully mimicking a porn star.

"Sis, I mean for real, if you keep--"

She opens her mouth. She withdraws his cock, gives it a parting kiss, licks her lips, and massages her jaw with one free hand. With the other hand she still gently jerks him, but gradually slows until she's simply holding and caressing his soaking cock. She makes oo-wah, oo-wah faces, stretching her tired cheek muscles.

"Whew," she says. "Close one?"

"That was--" he tries to speak. "That was--"

"Bet you wish you had a shot of me doing that in your creepy little folder, huh?"

"Can we--can we please not bring that up right now? Or ever again?"

"I will bring those photos up whenever I want. They are my photos." She rises up and appraises the smelly mess still stuck to her. "You want to know something? If it weren't already apparent from the muck I just ate out of your pubes, your little sister also has a dirty secret of her own. About her big brother. Does that ... does that sound like something you might like me to share with you?"

"You? Really?"

"Me really."

"... about me?"

"You surprised? Bro, I have-urrrp," she looses a strange, painful-looking burp, her throat in peculiar shape at the moment, "pardonnez-moi--I have a lot of you coating my insides right now. And honestly..." She gives his cock a ravenous squint. "I could go for more?" But then she frowns slightly and cracks her jaw to one side, kneads the gristle. "Just maybe not right this second."

He gazes down where she's gazing, at his cock in her hand. His cum slicking her abdomen. Her pussy salivating in that bright gap between her thighs. She looks good messy.

God, now that she mentions it, it would be a hell of a photo.

"So, what is it?" he asks her.

"My secret?" she says, suddenly a little nervous.

"Did you steal my underwear too?"

"No, ew, gross. That's all you. But..." she hesitates. She has to summon some psychic energy to lift the lid off of this one. "But I did used to do something ... sort of naughty."

"Shit," he gasps. His little sister settles her hot, squishy pussy squarely back down onto his half-frenzied cock. "What did--what did you-uu do?"

"You remember--mm--you remember that electric toothbrush you used to have?"

"Oh shit," Will sputters, only half to what she's saying.

Ingrid calmly, intently presses herself up the length of his cock, leaving a trail of rapid-cooling heat up his freshly "cleaned" shaft.

"Welllll, my big, big brother," she quivers, "I might um... ohh, how should I put this?"

"You--you didn't..." Will's eyes bug out for a moment.

"Yeahhhhha-ha," she says as she slides rapturously back down the length of him. "I really kind of did."

"With my toothbrush?"

"Well, it's not like I could have just asked Mom and Dad for a vibrator!"

"You could have asked for your own toothbrush!"

"Nahhh," she says again, sliding back up now. "I don't like how the electric ones feel. Ironic, I know. But they tickle my--oo--my braaain. Oh my god I love how your cock feels. Holy shit. Plus, using your toothbrush was half the f-fun!"

Will isn't angry. He is horny. "I always thought that thing smelled off! God, I just--hey, hey, whoa, slow down, slow down--I just thought it was germs or something. From my mmmouth."

"Germs, yes. Mouth, no," she humps with syllabic emphasis. "You want to see how I did it?"

He looks at her. They make utterly, dangerously ravenous eye contact. "Yeah," he says.

His sister rises up a little, grabs his long, slippery cock from underneath her, and aims it up toward her ass. She glides the head along her juicy slit. She's so slick and he's so slick that he can't feel her stubble. When his cock head gets to her clit, however, she begins to hold it like a vibrator, grinding herself onto and onto it, and then not just grinding but aggressively abrading it.

This hurts the penis.

Her pussy's stubble quickly scrapes through the pussy juice coating that had been protecting him, and burns like sandpaper on the soft, hyper-sensitive tissue at the tip of his cock. He tolerates it for as long as he can.

"Hnnngggh," he whines. She doesn't stop. "OkayokayIgetit."

"Fine," she says, disappointed, loosening her fist and lowering herself back down behind his cock, so that the poor, over-stimulated thing just kind of quivers there before her. "Well, shoot. I guess you're ready then, huh?"

"For ...?"

"It's your turn!" she declares. She dismounts. She stands up.

She poses before him on the bare wooden floor, the runniest parts of his cum actively dripping down her body, the jammy bits staying mostly stuck in place.

"If I lay down right now, this cum all over my butt is going to end up in the sheets. We can't have that. Right now it's," she looks down, "see, it's running down my legs! Hurry!"

"You're not going to lay down?"

"Ewww, it's touching my feet, hurry Big Bro!"

Will doesn't think. He bounces up off the mattress onto his hands and knees and catches his own wayfaring cum just as it threatens to summit his little sister's bony right ankle. There isn't much here, but he still feels heroic all the same.

Whoa, he realizes, here it is. His cum. On his tongue. In his closed mouth, stewing.

So, this is how he tastes? Huh.

He supposes he expected it to taste like salt-flavored spit. It doesn't. It's got a bitterness to it that he hadn't anticipated. At the same time, it has a pronounced blandness. He smacks his lips a little. It even kind of has a sort of alkaline aspect to it, bleach-ish, although it's very faint, phlegmy, throat-coating.

"You act like you've never tasted your own cum before," she chortles.

"Actually, I have," he declares. Her face lights up, very intrigued. Readers may recall he'd sucked his own mess out of Emily's pussy and then spat it into her mouth. But he hadn't really gotten a chance to taste it by itself. It hadn't spent long on his tongue, and had tasted way more like her than him. He tells none of this to Ingrid. He wants the air of mystery. "But I haven't ever tasted it on acid."

"Oh," she nods slyly. She will return to this someday. "So? What do you think of it?"

"It's .... not bad. Blander than I expected. What do you think?"

"Ha! I--" she suddenly shivers, "I really like yours. Maybe it's just the acid? But I blew a dude in Paris whose cum tasted like cigarette smoke, I swear to God. I thought cum was revolting until today. Bro, I like your cum. I want it."

"You know, it's funny. When we were undressing, you were the one who said this wasn't going to be sexual."

"Yeah. Wait, you think me eating your cum is sexual?"

"It's literally the stuff I make babies with."

"Not if you eat it."

"Sis, come on. Doing anything with cum is sexual."

"Sooo when you donate to a sperm bank, you're doing something sexual?"

"Well, no. Maybe sort of. But that's not--" but he has to admit, or let's be honest he's just eager to admit, that she has a point.

"Are you saying I'm just donating my cum to you?"

"I'm saying it's just cum. It's not that big a deal."

"You're kidding yourself, Sis."

Ingrid sighs emphatically.

"It's like I keep saying," Ingrid furrows her eyebrows, looking a little fiery all of a sudden. "Everything we're doing? It's just hanging out. Now you know I did the toothbrush thing, and I know you did the panty thing, and it's all out there on the table, and look! We're still here, we still like each other.

"No matter what we do, we're family. So, you like to think about me naked. Whatever. You're still Will to me, Bro. I'm the one who should mind, and I don't. Or so what if we just have to go on living, growing up, getting old, knowing that I like eating your cum? Does that make family gatherings worse, or better?

"Or let's say I call you and tell you I had a bad day. Are you really going to hang up on me because once upon a time I made you taste my pussy on my fingers? Probably not. Probably, you're going to hear me out and be there for me just like you always are. I love you, Will. And you love me, too. So. I figure let's just give into the fact that we are hot, and get naked, and touch each other, and you know, maybe see if we like how we taste. Green eggs and ham, am I right?"

Will's manager and all the Ghosts peek around the door, a cartoon stack of heads, swooning over Will's sister's epic treatise on incest. Most of them are teary-eyed. The Ghost of Topless Women Past gets Will's attention and mouths the words, 'She's a keeper' in French with subtitles.

"Sorry if I'm boring you," Ingrid blushes at her mesmerized brother. "Let's just get on with this. I feel like I'm starting to dry. And I want to know what happens when you get to the cum in my butt!"

Will nods, feeling stupid and in love.

His sister steps back and goes statuesque, parting her legs just so in a pose that probably has some sort of name or number in French.

How does she even live a normal human life? If he looked like this, he would just stay at home and masturbate all the time.

Well, now that he thinks about it, that is what he does.

"You may proceed," she says. "Um, sorry about my hairy legs."

There isn't much of his cum on her right leg. And that's a fortunate thing, as his sister's wispy leg hair turns out to be an awkward thing to lick, especially upward against the grain. It softly prickles at his upper lip, too, just enough to makes it itch maniacally as he licks his way up her rock-hard calf, laps at her kneecap, and sets out up the steely tan slope of her thigh.

"Hey Sis?" he gently tries. "I don't mean to, um, oppress? But if this is going to be a thing we do with any sort of regularity, could I please ask you to shave?"

"Ha," she laughs self-consciously, "I was kind of having the same thought."

"But ... Sis?"

"Yeah?"

"You can keep the pit hair, if you want."

This tickles her. She radiates affection at him. She strikes an arm's up pose, vogues for her brother. Blows a little stream of air past her armpit that makes the hair twitter.

As he gains her upper thigh, her leg hair thins and at last gives way to bald, smoothly textured skin. He fastens his lips to a big wet streak on her hip bone, sucks at it. He kisses his way down along his sister's pelvic crease. Her soft, stubbly pelvis meets his soft, stubbly cheek as a finger tap-taps at the top of his head.

"Okay, other leg."

He appraises his little sister's other leg. The cum is a little more intense on this one. Some amount or other has made its way to the bottom of her foot.

"Step," he says, and she effortlessly and without wobble stands up on one leg. Her foot makes a small ungluing noise as it separates from the hardwood.

Will sits back on his heels so he can hold his sister's bony foot in both hands. He's glad he just scrubbed these floors not too long ago. He studies her foot for a moment, sniffs at it. It smells like a foot with cum on it. Right now, he is short on misgivings. He tilts his head to the side like he's about to eat a taco and licks his own cum off the bottom of his little sister's sweaty foot, this very sentence playing aloud in his head as he does.

"Oo, oh--tickles!" his sister laughs, breathless, her toes curling irrepressibly. Her ab muscles heave with nervous laughter, her balance stays impeccable. It takes a few more torturous licks. Will kind of likes this. His own brief taste of power. Will has never had a foot fetish, but his sister's rough-hewn French-looking feet do stir something in him.

1...45678...20