Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see Ingrid honey, I expect you will have a miserable time of it at Juilliard. Their teachers will go out of their way to put you in place. That place being that you are obsequiously thankful that you are a student at such a prestigious school. At OSU the atmosphere will be quite the opposite. Their teachers will be tickled pink that you are a student at their school. And they know you have a lot to learn, but they will be happy to impart their knowledge to you. You will come out of it with your self-esteem intact."

Ingrid thereupon queried, "What about the school in Vienna, then?"

"Oh, you'll be fine there. I understand that the MDW (University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna) has no hang up with their reputation. They are comfortable with the acknowledgment that a plethora of truly world famous musicians and composers have attended their school. So, you should flourish there.

"Look Ingrid honey, I'm your mother, and I love you unconditionally. All I want is you to be happy with your life. But it is your life. All I can do is give you advice. It's up to you what you do with your time on this earth."

"I know you do Mom. I'm profoundly grateful for your guidance."

Ingrid did indeed do some serious thinking about her future. She could see the merit in going to a music school to hone her skills and knowledge in general and in the play of the piano particularly, before embarking on a concert career. An added plus would be the fact she would likely mingle more with people similar in interests and temperament to her, than her high school peers. She had done some research into the various music schools in the world. She had previously already fixated on the idea of going to Vienna, so she was overjoyed that her mother also would approve of her studying there. She also could see merit in combining her education between the United States and Europe. However, she was not quite sold on going to Ohio State as opposed to enrolling at Juilliard.

So, with the help of her mother, she arranged a visit to the music department in August at OSU's campus in Columbus, just prior to the commencement of a new academic year. Her visit was phenomenally successful, as it was obvious that the faculty was delighted that Ingrid would consider enrolling, and so, they were willing to bend over backwards to secure Ingrid's admission. They intimated that if she did some extra home schooling during her penultimate high school year, she could write the Ohio GED test and thereby be admitted one year early.

That concession is what sold Ingrid to go to Ohio State. To avoid the final year of high school was most welcome. It meant her time was totally accounted for so that during the last year she attended her high school she had virtually no interaction with her fellow students. Because of her notoriety, the boys quit hitting on her. She had no girlfriends, not even acquaintances, as she made no effort to being sociable. She was such a recluse during her Grade 11 year at high school, that most of her fellow students were not even aware that she had attended their school. Since she did not attend her senior year, she was not included in her high school yearbook. Thus, even those students who did like classical music, and accordingly were or became cognizant of her subsequent fame were ignorant of her joint attendance with them. Public bios of Ingrid certainly revealed that she hailed from Toledo, Ohio but did not mention the high school she attended. Instead, the bios only listed her tertiary education at Ohio State and MDW (University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna).

With the complete co-operation of both the OSU music faculty, in conjunction with the Vienna school, a unique curriculum was prescribed for her, that was demanding but would be sure to enhance her musicianship to the fullest. She would attend her freshman and senior years in Columbus and the two intervening years in Vienna. In addition to regular courses offered by each school, she would be able to take a weekly three-hour graduate school seminar for credit to apply should she wish to pursue graduate studies in the future. As well, each year a professor or a special visiting lecturer would be assigned to her to spend one hour per week to hone her playing skills and tackle any issue musical or otherwise that had arisen or might arise, that she needed to deal with.

Ingrid was ecstatic at how her future was falling into place before she even had attained her seventeenth birthday. She could not be more grateful for her success at the Tchaikovsky competition as it opened so many doors for her that she could not have imagined breaching. Being as disciplined as she was compared to her peers, she did not squander her opportunities. She had no problem in completing her high school requirements so that her arrival at OSU campus at the age of seventeen was academically legitimate and above board.

In addition to her schoolwork and continued piano playing and practicing during that last of high school, she decided to learn German. She knew that learning German was not absolutely essential since she could take classes taught in English at the University in Vienna. However, since she was going to live in Vienna for two years she did not wish to come off as an ugly American tourist in dealing with the local Austrians. Since she had dabbled in at least learning to speak Russian for the Tchaikovsky competition, she decided that she might as well learn that language as well, since knowing Russian could not help but be useful in her future expected concert career.

Accordingly, in the fall of that year, Ingrid purchased online teaching videos of those two languages. After the new year with the aid of her mother she took private lessons from professors at the University of Toledo that taught those languages. With such instruction not only did she become functional in both languages. but she was literate in them as well. When she arrived at Columbus, she was fluent enough in both languages, that she confidently rented or purchased DVD movies in Russian and German. She made a point of watching a movie in each language once a week throughout her freshman year at OSU. She even watched the "Game of Thrones" version dubbed in German, never then ever having watched the original HBO English speaking version.

By the time she left for her sophomore year in Vienna, she was completely confident of her command of German. She knew she was fluent enough that she could easily converse in that language. Although she naturally had an American accent, the same was so understated that she knew it would not detract from her German conversationalists to inspire a need in their minds to make any allowance for any perceived deficiencies in language. She was confident enough that she would restrict herself from taking classes taught in English. In fact, there was even one tutorial in Russian that she took achieving a grade she would have expected had it been in English or German for that matter.

Ingrid's freshman year at OSU had proved to be relatively uneventful. One change, she did make was to pay more attention to her appearance. She changed her wardrobe to wear more stylish clothes so that she no longer appeared frumpy. She was a truly attractive woman, and she also was knowledgeable enough in use of make-up that she could make herself appear ansolutely stunning. She realized that such skills were necessary to acquire if she hoped to stand out in the classical music world.

Her recognized musicianship would take her only so far, but if she wanted to excel in the urbane celebrity world, and become a more universally acknowledged figure, the consensus reputation of her female beauty would become a factor. Feminists might decry such chauvinist attitudes but there is no denying that such is how the world operates. For example, Ingrid knew that perceived prettier female tennis players would be better known and earn substantially more incidental income then more skillful players who unfortunately would not be deemed as pretty. Case in point surely had to be Anna Kournikova. There was no denying Ms Kournikova's pulchritude, but as a professional tennis player she never won a tournament. Yet her career earnings rivaled that of more skillful players, with multiple WTA tour victories. And of course, she is more universally known than a lot of her more skillful peers.

Such a change in her mental outlook caused Ingrid to be more sociably acceptable in her freshman year at OSU. She went to some parties, had some dates and even had sex, although only on three occasions. One of them was a lesbian tryst with a woman who was into BDSM. These sexual events just like her defloration were unremarkable to her psyche; quite literally and figuratively nothing to write home to her mother about.

However, despite such increased social interaction, Ingrid did not shortchange her devotion to her art and to her education. She achieved terrific grades academically and the concerts she performed were well received. Everyone, students and faculty alike in the School of Music, unequivocally knew that she was a gifted musician and would make an everlasting mark in music history. That being the case, Ingrid chalked up that year as a most enjoyable albeit a forgettable year.

When she departed for Austria, for her sophomore year, Ingrid expected her life would per force become more exciting. She had been to Europe before as a result of the music competitions she had participated in, but those occasions were really visits as opposed to actual living like what she was undertaking for the next two years. Having ventured into a more adult social setting in her first year at OSU, she expected that her experience in Vienna would cement her transition from teenager to a fully developed adult.

At OSU she had lived in a University dormitory. As Toledo was not too far away, she had frequently spent some weekends at her family home. Vienna would obviously be a different kettle of fish for her new lifestyle. For accommodation she answered an ad to share a flat with another female of somewhat similar age. Her roommate turned out to be a woman of twenty-two years of age, named Sabine Wachtmeister. Sabine had just finished college the previous academic year and had landed a clerical position with the national Austrian government enjoying an adequate salary.

Although there was a somewhat significant age difference and an obvious difference in their vocations, still the two of them hit it off, and enjoyed their companionship in their living arrangements. In her work situation, Sabine was able to garner invitations to some exciting parties and bring Ingrid along. Sabine was clearly promiscuous and regularly entertained two different partners per month, usually after having attended one of the parties. The two of them had established between themselves that as their flat was a two-bedroom apartment, each woman would be free to indulge in male companionship as she saw fit without hindrance from the other.

To Sabine it was a no never mind if Ingrid picked up a man or not at any of these parties. Ingrid would not object to Sabine fucking a man in her bedroom even if Ingrid did not have a man in her bedroom. Now on occasion Ingrid would also bring a man with her from these parties. Afterwards the way Ingrid reacted and recounted the sex, Sabine got the impression that Ingrid's enjoyment was just barely more pleasurable than had she masturbated instead. As a result, she wondered if Ingrid was simply asexual and that her real passion and interest in her soul was concentrated on her music, and that she was incapable of genuinely enjoying sex. That belief or conclusion of Sabine's was irrevocably overthrown near the end of Ingrid's first academic year in Vienna.

It so happened that one afternoon in April, Ingrid was wandering in the Donaucity area of Vienna looking for a special book to purchase. She stopped by at a café near the DC Tower, being the tallest building in Vienna. As she was sipping the tea she had ordered, she noticed a man enter the café to similarly order a tea. He happened to sit down at a table near her vicinity. Before even his tea had arrived, he was ensconced in conversation into his cell phone while he was facing in Ingrid's direction. Accordingly, Ingrid had an unobstructed view of him, and she was locked into staring at him intently. As his full attention was concentrated on his telephone conversation, he was not cognizant of Ingrid's unabashed gawking of him.

Even before she could fully distinguish the man's physical features when he initially sat down at his table, Ingrid was overwhelmed by the presence of his aura. She could feel vibes of super charged electricity jolt her body. Such phenomena could not be explained logically or for that matter rationally, so forever thereafter Ingrid did not bother to adjudge her reaction. Suffice it to say she succumbed to a feeling that he was the quintessential virile man destined for her. She knew there was no basis for her feeling, but she was also aware of the sociologist adage: 'feelings are neither good nor bad; they just are.'

As Ingrid took in more of his actual physical appearance, the same reinforced her initial admiring impression. His hair style just suited her tastes as to how a man should look like. His sideburns were also just right for her standards; not ostentatious but significant enough to cement his virility. As for his facial features, she knew intellectually he would not be considered by most to be overly handsome. Still his face had the look of a leader, the epitome of an alpha male. Such notion physically weakened Ingrid's knees.

As she continued to gaze at the man, her enchantment of him grew exponentially, to such an extent that she paid no heed to some negative factors about him. For one thing, he was much older than her. He looked to be over forty if not over fifty years of age. The salt and pepper look of his sideburns were empirical evidence of advanced age. Although he did appear to be an alpha male there was no doubt that he was a senior alpha male. In addition to that, the man was sporting a wedding ring on the appropriate finger.

Her subconscious mind made her conscious mind fully aware of such drawbacks. However, her conscious mind fought back, 'So what? I can't marry him. No problem. Yes, he's too old but I'm too young to get married anyway. Yes, I can't be his girlfriend, but I'm only going to be in Vienna for one more year anyway. So, it doesn't mean I can't fuck him. I want to fuck him! I need to fuck him!'

Such lascivious musings had the physical effect of causing Ingrid to experience a minor orgasm. Her panties moistened as a result rendering them uncomfortable for Ingrid to wear. Such mind set probably explains Ingrid's next precipitous action. She was wearing an attractive essential knit short sleeve dress. The day was warm enough to allow for the wearing of such a breezy open dress. It was red in color with tiny white polka dots throughout and held together with six buttons in the front above the waist. Suddenly, she involuntarily unbuttoned the five buttons of the dress below the top button. She then reached behind her back to unfasten the hooks of her bra. She thereupon was able to surreptitiously remove her bra and stuff it into her purse without being noticed to having done so.

Her actions were completely mechanical resulting from no direct impetus or conscious order by her brain. Considering what action transpired afterwards she came to regard that her actions must have been orchestrated by a pre-determined plan by a love god, looking out for her interests. In any case she could honestly aver that she had acted without any agenda. She was really in a trance while contemplating the male attributes of her café companion.

Once the man had finished his phone conversation, he took a quick sip of his tea clearly not his main purpose when entering the café and started to leave. Ingrid followed him, but she was cautious enough in her actions not to alert him of her interest. As a result, she was confident that the man was still oblivious of her presence. He sauntered into the DC Tower building and approached the elevators bank. This allowed Ingrid to close in on him without raising any suspicion on his part of anything untoward happening.

Luckily for Ingrid there were no other persons waiting for an elevator. Thus, when one became available it was just, she and the man who entered the lift. Ignoring her, he pushed the button for floor No 45, ostensibly his destination. He did not do the courtesy of asking which floor she desired, so Ingrid pushed the number for the 46th floor on her own accord. In doing so, she also undid the top button of her dress.

As the elevator was ascending, it was impossible for the man to continue to ignore Ingrid's presence. Finally, eye contact was established, although inadvertently. As soon as Ingrid could be sure, that she had secured his undivided attention, she lifted her hands to slip the sleeves of her dress off her shoulders. This caused the top of her dress to drop down to her waist and expose fully her now naked breasts. She placed her hands behind her back to stand proudly before him. She then and for that matter forever thereafter marveled to herself at how bold she was. No doubt she was buoyed by the certain knowledge that she possessed a magnificent set of boobs that no straight male could resist. D cup size, big like how most men like them, but not too big to appear grotesque. And her nipples were taut seemingly screaming for the need to be touched.

Considering her brazen act of flashing, Ingrid believed that it was necessary to affect a non-confrontational even a nonchalance pose if she hoped to achieve her desired outcome. Despite having millions of thoughts instantly surge through her brain, she was able to maintain her resolve and continue displaying an expressionless gaze daring him to act. Surely her exhibition of displaying her boobs had to by itself convey the message a clear invitation that she wanted to be fucked. To be fucked by him particularly. How could he resist her beautiful breasts? Sabine in the course of seeing Ingrid naked, had always envied her breasts. She avowed that if her own breasts were as attractive as Ingrid's, she could snare any man she wanted and keep him, by that factor alone.

For his part, the man also affected an impassioned demeanor affixing a steely scrutiny of her. He did not display any shocked expression. No surprise either. Certainly, no disapproval but no leering either. So convincing was his display of indifference, that Ingrid momentarily despaired that he might be gay, and her audacious behavior was all for naught. However, she happily detected a slight wisp of a smile appear on his face, that gave him away. She could detect that he was paying some visible attention to her gorgeously perfect D cup size breasts. Actions surely incongruent for a gay man. Besides, Ingrid noticed an obvious impression of an erection pressing against his pants. Definitely, not a gay man.

Finally, during what seemed like an eternity of sexual tension, and just before the elevator was to reach the 45th floor, the man pressed the stop button to halt the progress of the lift's ascent. He then reached in the breast pocket of his suit jacket and handed his iPhone to Ingrid. Briefly examining and ascertaining the mechanics of the phone, she took a selfie of her tits, and established the ensuing picture as a meme contact for her entered name and phone number. Then just as nonchalantly as he had acted, she returned the phone to him.

As he smiled and was about to release the stop button to resume the progress of the elevator, she held up her hand to stop him. She stooped down to remove her now thoroughly drenched panties, and she handed them to him as well. Following unwritten rules of acceptable conduct for such occasions, he took the panties and thoroughly sniffed them before placing them into another pocket of his jacket. With a now broad smile he exited the elevator at the 45th floor. He merely saluted her as a parting gesture. Not a single word had been exchanged!