Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid immediately restored her dress to cover her bra less chest. In a daze she stepped out from the elevator at the 46th floor, and another person replaced her to travel back down. Once that elevator disappeared on its way, Ingrid pressed the down button to summon another elevator to allow her to exit the building. She remained in a trance, in an almost comatose lethargy, not aware at all, of her surroundings for quite some time. It was not until she reached her flat before she snapped out of it, and as a result she could never recall how she did indeed return to her residence.

During her lassitude Ingrid was conjuring up and replaying Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody No 5 in her mind. As she was remembering her favorite piece of music, an overwhelming feeling of déjà vu seized the moment! She arrived at an improbable conclusion that this particular piece of music to her represented a portend of the erotic sex she was to experience and crave. The somewhat discordant and heavy oppressive opening strokes of the piano keys that started this piece of music to her mind represented a metaphor at what had transpired in the elevator. The ominous brooding atmosphere of the music exactly replicated her reaction and mood in the elevator.

Objectively she was responsible to initiating the scene by flashing her breasts, but his inscrutable reaction took total control of the situation. She sensed he was not her soul mate, but she knew he would own her soul when they made love. Such dominance in love making was what she most desired and she was thrilled to contemplate that she would finally experience such sexual nirvana. The few occasions of sex she had experienced to date were now to her mind as forgettable as any mundane activity she had experienced but had no significance in her life. The sex to come from the elevator man, she knew she would never forget.

When she reached her flat, Sabine was also there having returned from her work. Noticing Ingrid's obvious extraordinarily good humor, the latter said, "Wow Ingrid! You look like the cat that just swallowed the canary. Did you just get laid? I mean truly laid? Like the stars and fireworks type of really good sex?"

Ingrid replied enthusiastically, "Not yet. But I believe that I'm going to be soon."