Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress Denna provides a demonstration of BDSM punishment.
7.8k words
4.47
4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to Reader: In this chapter a new character is introduced by the name of Mistress Denna as her professional name. We will learn in a subsequent chapter that her birth name is Sieglinde Wagner. The subsequent text in future chapters will utilize either name inter changeably when referring to this character depending on the circumstances. Likewise Ingrid as you will see has an alternative name, Messalina. Plus Alexander Talmann has the alternative name of Caligula. So dear reader, please remember Mistress Denna and Sieglinde Wagner are the one and same person. And the same principle applies to the others.

+++++++++++++++++

Mistress Denna did call Ingrid that next Monday morning, and a mutually acceptable time was set for a late Wednesday afternoon meeting. Sabine had something else planned for that time period, so Ingrid had the entire flat to herself to receive the BDSM mistress. Mistress Denna proved to be a flamboyant woman. She had long red hair cut down past her shoulder blades, half way down her back. She was dressed sharply and had a "je ne sais quoi" appeal to her. She would not be considered pretty but passers-by would take a second look at her anyway, gawking at her positive self-confident demeanor.

She had an unmistakable authoritative voice, but nevertheless it was not threatening to her listeners. There was a sweet feminine lilt when she spoke, which was very appealing especially to heterosexual males. She just exuded a very warm personality that immediately put anyone meeting her for the first time at ease. Ingrid was no exception, and so the interview proceeded as smooth as possible without any awkwardness, and in the same friendly manner as if they had been acquaintances for years.

After the preliminary greetings were exchanged Mistress Denna started the interview by having Ingrid fill out a formal application form. One of the questions asked for the applicant's club name. That was puzzling to Ingrid, and so she asked Mistress Denna to clarify. The latter replied, "I think you were told by your sponsor, Alexander Talmann that der Höllenfeuer Verein takes its name from the British, Hellfire Club of the eighteenth century."

"Yes, he did."

"We like to think we are following in the footsteps of that famous club, and offering our members a different world, a world of fantasy if you will, where one can be naughty. To reinforce the pleasure of indulging in the fantasy, it stands to reason that utilizing an alternative name during the club's activities will elevate the experience. So, we encourage our members to use a name, that will reflect the kind of fantasy one wishes to fulfill while attending the club meetings. Of course, it is not an absolute requirement. You can use your own name but only your first name will be accepted as the official club name."

"Oh OK! That sounds so interesting. What name does Alexander Talmann go by?"

"He goes by the name of Caligula."

"You mean after the degenerate emperor of Rome who had sex with his three sisters and appointed his horse to the Senate?"

"I believe that's how he is portrayed in history. Apparently, our foreign minister believes that is who he would like most to emulate in fantasy."

"Oh my! How sordidly wicked. I love it! That being the case then why don't I take the name, Messalina."

"Who? I don't believe I'm familiar with that name."

"She was the wife of the next emperor, Claudius. She was known to be so promiscuous and brazen, that she challenged the best known prostitute in Rome to a contest as to who could fuck the most in one night. The empress won having serviced twenty-five men."

"Oh, I like your thinking. You sure do seem to be a good fit for der Höllenfeuer Verein. So, Messalina it is."

"I take it Mistress Denna is your club name, so how did you come to choose it?"

"I rather not say at this time. In my capacity as the hostess of the initiation ceremony, I usually reveal that information as part of my opening remarks. Sometimes we have guests who obviously would not know, but in any case, I love advising members of my reason for choosing my club name. Since it's based on a fictional character, and thus, they may be induced to read the relevant novel, if I keep reminding them."

Ingrid replied, "My that sounds intriguing. It looks like this initiation ceremony is truly something to look forward to."

Mistress Denna snorted, "I believe Alexander Talmann did advise you of the endurance test and what it entails."

"Oh yes fifty lashes delivered by five different instruments of pain. But Alexander didn't think I would have too much difficulty with that judging by the aftermath of our engagement at the Palais Hansen Kempinski."

Mistress Denna raised her eyebrows. She was taken aback by Ingrid's cavalier attitude and her euphemistic description of her spanking encounter with Talmann. She thought in her mind, 'This girl is really something else for sure. Probably it's her American nature.' She replied, "Be that as it may, but some candidates have known to fail the test despite their bravado beforehand."

"Fat chance that happening to me."

"I've wouldn't be so cocky it I were you. You see I'll be the one doling out the punishment."

"Are you saying that you are meaner than him?"

Mistress sighed, as she said, "I certainly won't be as harsh as he. According to what he told me about what happened between you two, he seems to have overstepped his discipline control. I of course won't do that, but still, I can assure you that you will feel pain. So just be prepared."

The application form, having been completed, Mistress Denna said, "This application will form part of your file as you become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein. Before attending any of the monthly meetings you must present a certificate, declaring you are free of any STD, to be placed in your file. The club has a working arrangement with two licensed physicians here in Vienna who will perform such tests free of charge to you. The physicians will forward the certificate to the club's officer in time for the meeting, so long as you make the appointment, prior to the Wednesday before the meeting, and not earlier than the conclusion of the previous meeting, you had attended. You are entitled to utilize the services of any other licensed physician in Austria, but such will be at your own expense, and you will be responsible to ensure the certificate arrives in time for the meeting. I'm providing you with the business cards of the physicians you could use, one of them is quite close to this flat."

Then Mistress continued, "You know where we meet according to what Talmann told me. So be there around eight o'clock, as it is always good not to participate in the club activities on an empty stomach. You'll meet the other three candidates, two women and one man. When we conduct an initiation ceremony, we always have at least two candidates but not more than four. So, any new person wanting to join after you will have to defer to the next initiation ceremony; they would not be added to this meeting.

"You don't have to be overly concerned about your dress. Just before the meeting is to start, either I or someone else will escort you to our dressing rooms. There you will change into shall we say a costume suitable for you to wear. The costume will be one that will enable you to become totally naked in less than a minute. Then you will be escorted to a convenient spot to our meeting area, where you will have a good view of the action as you await your turn to be tested. Any questions so far?"

Ingrid asked, "Do you think I could have a ride to the meeting?"

"Not to worry. I'll either personally pick you up since I know where you live, or I'll have someone else, most likely Talmann, pick you up. Anyway, assuming you pass the test, you will have become a full member. However, you still have one more activity commitment, you must undergo to complete the ritual to becoming a member in good standing. As you know after the opening demonstrations of a typical meeting, a raunchy orgy party lasting till the wee hours in the morning is the next order of business. In this case, you along with the other three candidates will be tied up in some interesting ways and placed in some intriguing poses. Then thereafter, you will be available for an hour or so for any member to have sex with you while you remain tied up and in your position. After that you will be released from your bondage and can cavort as you wish for the remainder of the party."

Mistress Denna continued with her instructions and descriptions, "I must emphasize that our club is an absolute totally consensual sex club. No one is forced or coerced into engaging in any sex act, nor have sex with any partner they do not wish. A halt to any sexual activity must be immediately complied with as soon as a stop word or gesture is utilized. In regards to sexual acts, just because our club emphasizes BDSM sexual activity, that doesn't mean someone who is a dom has complete freedom to willy nilly spank any member designated as a sub. There must be consent attached.

"Likewise, Ingrid, if you are strictly straight you need not agree to having sex with another woman, and of course that principle applies to men having sex with other men as well. Mind you most women in this club don't seem to abhor the occasional girl on girl sex, but most straight men do have an anathema to having sex with another man. Curiously enough, our male gay members, although, not particularly interested in having sex with women, nevertheless, do not seem to mind being disciplined by a female dominatrix. I might add that I personally am in heavy demand for such scenarios."

Ingrid chuckled, "Oh I have no doubt on that score."

Mistress Denna continued, "There are a couple of exceptions to the consent requirement. Candidates for membership are allowed to use their safe word to stop the initiation test at any time, but if they do, they have failed the test and cannot become a member. Incidentally, everyone must undergo the initiation test even designated doms. That's why Talmann was so willing to accept the caning from you during your get together even though he is a master par excellence.

"Now once you pass the test, as I said you are a full member, but still, you must undergo a further initiation ritual after the test. You will be subject to bondage where you will be put in restraints, in any manner of positions as the rigger indulges in his or her imagination. Once you are completely restrained to the satisfaction of your rigger, you have an option whether you wish to have sex with one or even two members simultaneously. You are allowed to refuse the sex but if you do refuse, it begs the question why do you wish to join der Höllenfeuer Verein in the first place.

"Assuming you do opt to have sex while in your restraints, all the safe words are available to you, should you find the sex becomes too intense. Considering you have never had sex while restrained, by the way that is correct, isn't it?"

Ingrid answered, "Yes that's true, and I'm looking forward to it for sure. I think it will be more fun than being beaten."

"OK then. As I was saying you may find that the sex experience may overpower your stamina. It is certainly exhausting for sure. As you know the standard words that most people use are 'Red', 'Yellow' and "green'. And yes, before you ask you may use your own unique safe words."

"Oh goody!"

"Again, to state, you are then a full member so you can refuse sex from a woman if you're strictly straight. During this ritual you will not be subject to any further spanking or flogging as you have been disciplined sufficiently during the test. And also, to emphases that the sex in the club is fully consensual in that you can refuse to have sex with any member who for your own reasons might find distasteful. In that vein after the test and ritual you can refuse to participate in any activity you find you could not tolerate. But bear in mind this club is not for those who can't get past vanilla sex.

"There is one other general rule, which would not apply to you, but you might as well be aware of it. We have as members many married couples, who practice a dom-sub role at home in their regular marital sexual relationship. They are discouraged to be exclusive with each other when participating in club activities. If a pattern of consistently refusing sex with other members is established, they may be asked to leave the club. After all the purpose of der Höllenfeuer Verein is to provide fulfillment of sexual fantasies that are not available in the normal course of everyday life."

Ingrid quipped, "A truly raunchy sex orgy party club for the curious."

Mistress Denna concluded, "You might say that, and I guess you just did. I think that's enough information for you to digest, and I trust you'll enjoy your time at der Höllenfeuer Verein. So, unless you have any further questions, I'll take my leave and I look forward to seeing you in June."

When the fateful day arrived, it was Alexander Talmann who picked up Ingrid to take her to the Café Lola for the meeting. Ingrid partook of a light meal as butterflies were churning in her stomach in anticipation of the forthcoming evening, so she didn't eat as much as she normally would. She met the other three candidates. The women had chosen the names of Lucretia and Zenobia. The man was called 'der Hun', as he advised that Attila was already taken by another member. Ingrid learned that all three of them had been guests to separate meetings of the club some months prior, but for some reason or other an initiation ceremony was unable to be scheduled earlier. Ingrid surmised that her date with Talmann was deemed adequate replacement for a guest meeting.

Another female member who introduced herself as Angelica, escorted the four of them to the dressing room at the appropriate time. Ingrid's so-called costume turned out to be a black halter top with red trim plus a black thong. A pair of sleek stiletto high heels completed her attire. Ingrid quipped, "Ha! I think I'll have no trouble in getting out of my costume in under the one minute time limit."

The candidates were then escorted to the meeting room, which had a ubiquitous dungeon like décor that is so favored by BDSM devotees. They were each placed sitting cross-legged on a pillow on the carpeted concrete floor, with a good view of the proceedings. The room was substantially large, easily able to accommodate more than a hundred persons. In the center of the room was a raised wooden platform stage about twenty feet square, and a normal step up from the floor. Surrounding the stage were various sofas and love seats for the convenience of onlookers. Various BDSM equipment were strewn along the walls of the room.

The events of the evening started with Mistress Denna climbing onto the slightly elevated platform stage floor area of the dungeon like room. She truly was a deliciously luscious woman. She was not technically a drop-dead gorgeous female of unquestioned beauty. Still, she unquestionably commanded attention and notice. Her hair color was strikingly red, halfway in tone between deep dark red and bright flaming red. Perhaps one could label it as auburn, but there was more pizzazz to her hair color than how one usually associates with auburn. Her hair was naturally long, cut down below her shoulder blades, down to the middle of her back. The long hair was congruent to her image of a no nonsense BDSM mistress in command of the planned events of the evening.

She was wearing a sleek black diaphanous romper that was held together solely by just two hooks at the back of the neckline. The romper was constructed so as to leave most of her back bare. The front part of her garment fully covered her upper body, but glimpses of her bare flesh, especially including her nipples and most of her breasts were clearly visible in between the blockage from view by the patches of floral design embedded in the fabric. Her only other item of apparel was a pair of shiny black laced knee-high boots. These boots made her appear even taller than her actual 5' 9" height, and complemented her stature of a truly imposing female figure.

In communicating to the crowd, her pattern of speech was light and airy, even humorous and carefree. Despite such seemingly lighthearted patter, there was no mistaking a dark menacing undercurrent lurking in her tone as she spoke. The ensuing effect of hearing her voice combined with her sexy outfit whether calculated inadvertently or deliberately certainly established the exotic ambience for the room. There was no doubt that the event planned was an ominous display of dominance in BDSM activity.

Applying two loud stomps of her boots against the wooden floor of the stage, to signal the commencement of the event, Mistress Denna addressed the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. Quiet down! Quiet down. Welcome everyone to another exciting get together of der Höllenfeuer Verein. It is such a pleasure to see so many of you in attendance tonight. This signifies that even if most of your relatives, friends and acquaintances might harbor an opinion, assuming they are aware, that your interest in BDSM play is abnormal, bizarre, even disgusting etc., your attendance here this evening confirms that you're not alone. You belong to a community interested in exploring our special interests. And we love each other even though we enjoy beating each other silly."

Some truly joyous laughter erupted and was shared by most of the audience as a result of that last remark. However, there also was intermixed some nervous twitter emanating from some of the bashful submissives. When the laughter died down, Mistress Denna continued, "I understand that as a result of the recently concluded, this year's Bondcon fair, there are present a few nonmembers of our club who are first time visitors here. So, for those of you who may not know me, let me introduce myself. I'm known as Mistress Denna."

At this point Mistress Denna ever so slowly twirled around to complete a full rotation of her body. This allowed everyone in the audience to get a glimpse of her tattoos carved on her back. At about the middle of her back were letters in blood red hue arranged in an arc spelling out 'Denna'. Below the lettering was a black tattoo depicting a punishment whip located to one side and a tattoo also in black depicting a punishment cane at the other side.

Having allowed the audience an opportunity to get a good look at her exposed back, Mistress Denna continued, "Yes as you suspect that is not my real name. Although as member of this club you are allowed to go by your real name, but you are encouraged to adopt a nom de plume while participating in our club's activities. The club recognizes that you do have a real name which you employ while you slog through your everyday perhaps mundane life. Or perhaps your life is not so mundane, or you may hold down a very responsible job like our member Caligula, who occupies an important position in our nation's government. Still in either case an escape from reality into the fantasy world of BDSM is most welcome to combat the stresses of everyday life. Even dare I say healthy to your overall mental and physical well-being. Now remember your parents chose your name for the real world, but you have the opportunity to choose your own name for your fantasy world."

The audience interrupted the speech to applaud signaling approval. The majority of members had indeed adopted a pseudonym for participating in the club's activities, and they loved Mistress Denna's rationale. She continued. "For your information or should I say FYI in accordance with the common English lingo that has proliferated on the internet. Gads! I think I'm getting too old to try to keep up with modern speech tendencies!"