Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Mercy soon resumed spanking with the leather steel encased paddle. Mistress Denna was still able to maintain her posture with each stroke and announce the counts in her established pattern. But she did flinch before the last stroke was applied and shook her body after that last spanking. Mistress Mercy cried out, "That's twenty strokes, thirty more to go. Are you prepared to receive your thirty more lashes?"

Mistress Denna laconically replied, "Yes Mistress Mercy! I am."

This time Mistress Mercy picked out an eight tail braided flogger. Each tail was braided for about three quarters of its length with polyurethane leather leaving the ends loose. The ends were what made contact with the body. Mistress Mercy strutted in circles waving the flogger in the air to remind the audience the intimating impact play the instrument would be visited on Mistress Denna's back.

As Mistress Mercy approached Mistress Denna's back, she was swinging the flogger circularly in a windmill fashion. This was her preparation for the roundhouse blows she would rain on Mistress Denna's back. Then all of a sudden, she delivered ten heavy consecutive lashes in a figure eight style on Denna's back in rapid succession. The blows were administered so quickly that Mistress Denna did not have time to react to each blow as she had done for the first twenty blows. Instead, she literally screamed out the count number of a blow as she had no time to do anything else before another blow of the flogger landed on her back.

The result of these blows naturalized the skin color of Mistress Denna's upper back into a predominantly shocking pink hue. There was no doubt that these lashes delivered very painful stings. Ingrid was surprised that Mistress Denna seemed to have tolerated these blows with surprising equanimity. She supposed this was an example of a principle of physics. One can easily tolerate a thimble full of boiling hot water splashed on one's body but not so much if it is a full pail. In any case, Mistress did betray some distress as at the conclusion of those ten strokes, she exercised stretching her entire body to ward off the smarting effects of the flogging.

For the next round of punishment, Mistress Mercy selected a five foot leather bull whip. The audience collectively gasped in horror as this instrument of pain was the quintessential method of inflicting torture. This time, Mistress Mercy definitely moderated her swings, to minimize the resultant pain to a tolerable level. She was also careful in applying the strokes to ensure they would land in horizontal lines against Mistress Denna's back. As a result, when this round of punishment was completed, not only was Mistress Denna's back displaying a now vibrant red hue, but horizontal whip marks from the shoulder blades to the small of her back were clearly visible. The candidates collectively, not excluding Ingrid automatically shuddered, contemplating what it would be like when it's their turn.

For the last round of punishing blows, Mistress Mercy selected a natural rattan cane. It was about eighty cm long and twelve mm in diameter. She practiced a few swings of the cane in the air to produce an alarming swishing sound, that portended yet another round of BDSM brutality. She approached Mistress Denna as the latter maintained her submissive acceptance posture. Mistress Mercy then pulled on Denna's long red hair, tilting her head backwards. In a typical dom-sub role play, Mistress Mercy applied the rattan cane against Mistress Denna's throat to render Denna totally helpless.

Mistress Mercy then snarled, "I've decorated your back with some interesting whip marks. I've turned your ass into a beautiful red color that would make others shudder. But I've paid no attention to your thighs. Now I have the cane for your last punishment. What do you say Mistress Denna? Are you prepared to receive the cane on your thighs?"

"Yes mistress! I am!"

"Then get on your knees so I can do a proper job."

Complying to Mistress Mercy's command, Mistress Denna climbed onto the seat of the 'punishment bench', as her hands remained strained by the cuffs on the arm rests. In this position she was fully upright so that the entirety of her upper thighs was still accessible to punishment of the cane wielded by Mistress Mercy. In due course the ten caning strokes administered, produced some nasty looking welts on Denna's thighs.

After the caning punishment was concluded and Mistress Mercy freed Mistress Denna's hands from the cuffs, there was another display of yet another typical dom-sub role playing. Mistress Mercy grabbed a hold of Mistress Denna's luxuriant hair, and yanked Mistress Denna off the 'punishment bench'. Retaining a stranglehold of Mistress Denna's hair, Mistress Mercy paraded her around the stage to display Mistress Denna's body in its woeful distressed state. The audience was compelled to applaud probably based on acknowledging Mistress Denna's moxie in persevering in accepting the punishment doled out by Mistress Mercy who did not show any.

Once Mistress Mercy was satisfied that the exhibition of Mistress Denna's disquietude had registered in the minds of the onlookers, in yet another protocol of a dom-sub role playing, she snarled at Mistress Denna, "On your knees and thank me."

Again, complying with Mistress Mercy's dominant command, Mistress Denna dropped to her knees to kiss the toes of Mistress Mercy's shiny black boots. Denna's position forced her rear end to be elevated, and as such her vulva was provocatively exposed to view by all and sundry. Naturally for the heterosexual males in the audience, that was an immediate arousing sight. But even the straight women were excited by witnessing such a seductive pose.

While kissing Mistress Mercy's boots, Mistress Denna uttered the appropriate phrases of subjugation. Then she sprung to her feet and directly looking at the candidates, announced, "So candidates, you now have full knowledge of what you must endure to become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein. Are you ready? Are you willing?"

The candidates including Ingrid, collectively nodded their heads. Mistress Denna broke out into a wicked smile.