Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Denna was actually forty-two years of age, so the spectators at der Höllenfeuer Verein event, felt it incumbent to interrupt the proceedings again, in order to reassure Mistress Denna of her vivaciousness. They spontaneously cried out, "No! No! No! Mistress Denna, you're not old! You're young and fresh. We love you Mistress Denna!"

Mistress Denna gushed out in laughter comforted by the audience's approbation. She declared, "Oh thank you, thank you ladies and gentlemen for your love. I'm most gratified by your love. It makes my job as an official Mistress of Pain for this club so much more rewarding."

An unidentified wag in the audience of the male persuasion, shouted out, "But that's not why we love you."

Everyone including Mistress Denna laughed heartily at that silly rejoinder. When the laughter died down, Mistress Denna resumed her speech, "I thank you kind sir for pointing out my proper place in the Club's hierarchy. Anyway, what I was about to say was that I chose my name based on the fictional character created by the late American author, Terry Goodkind, from his first novel of his Sword of Truth Series. If you haven't read these novels, I highly recommend them. These novels are epic fantasies that should have special appeal to BDSM devotees.

"For those of you who have read 'Wizard's First Rule' you will know that Mistress Denna was a ruthless, sadistic, vile torturer who abused Richard, the hero of the novels mercilessly. Nevertheless, her methods of torture were so effective that Richard succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome and engaged in consensual sex with her."

At this point our Mistress Denna sighed mightily, and continued, "She was the only woman who Richard ever fucked other than his girlfriend/wife."

Another sigh from our Mistress Denna before she added, "I just can't admire her character enough! However, ladies and gentlemen rest assured that I'm not as bloodthirsty, maniacally wicked, without any ounce of compassion or otherwise totally evil as this fictional character was depicted..."

There ensued a pregnant pause before our Mistress Denna added, "I'm worse!"

When the outburst of heightened laughter died down, Mistress Denna was able to say, "I'm just kidding. As those of you who know me can attest, I'm really just a pussycat."

Another round of laughter followed that remark wherein a note of skepticism was certainly evident by the tenor of this jocularity. After Mistress Denna quieted down the crowd she was able to continue, "Well enough about me. So, ladies and gentlemen tonight you're in for a very special treat. Of course, each and every meeting of der Höllenfeuer Verein is a special treat in of itself."

Here a hearty round of applause ensued obviously indicating complete agreement with the last assertion. Mistress Denna continued, "Tonight, we are going to initiate four brand new members into our club. Three very lovely young ladies and one handsome gentleman have applied to join our club and I've interviewed each one pursuant to the protocols established to admit new members. I'm happy to report that each and every one of our candidates have agreed to adopt a nom de plume to use whenever they're participating in club events."

Then Mistress Denna exhorted, "Candidates please step forward. Come stand before me and let the others in the room have a good look at you. Don't be shy! You are the stars of this evening after all."

Pursuant to such command, Ingrid along with the other candidates stepped up unto the platform stage to stand around Mistress Denna. The latter was compelled to rhetorically ask the crowd, "Oh my what a delightful group of candidates we have tonight for consideration for membership. Aren't they just as adorable as they come?"

The audience had no problem applauding in agreement with the last assertion by Mistress Denna. Ingrid along with her fellow candidates for membership certainly were easy on the eyes, probably more physically attractive than any average foursome of their compeers. After the warm applause died town Mistress Denna addressed the prospective new members, "All right candidates, you are gathered here tonight to overcome the last hurdle necessary to become full members of der Höllenfeuer Verein. And all of you, that is each of you individually desire to become a member, is that not so?"

The candidates all nodded their heads indicating agreement, and Ingrid went so far as to curtsey to demonstrate her willingness to accept membership into the club. Mistress Denna then advised, "As you were previously made aware, to become and accepted as a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein, you are required to pass tonight's test of endurance. You could view this as a trial by fire. A fire in your body; figuratively an all-consuming conflagration coursing throughout your body. That's the fire you'll need to overcome. The test consists of you receiving fifty lashes from five different instruments of pain. Such instruments are amongst those aligned on this table."

The table Mistress Denna was indicating contained an array of numerous and various instruments of BDSM punishment. Almost every conceivable type of product commercially available was represented. To allay the fear incidental to such an overwhelming display of the variety of BDSM torture, Mistress Denna assured, "All the instruments of pain you see on this table are available not only for the test but as well for the party that follows the initiation ceremony. For each of you I shall choose the instrument of pain that I shall wield on your body, bearing in mind my goal would be to ensure equality in the test. On one occasion I shall give you the option to choose between a wooden paddle or a leather paddle for spanking. The option is there because it is the consensus opinion of der Höllenfeuer Verein management that there is no appreciable difference of the severity of pain either instrument will mete out.

"Now as you are undergoing the test, the usual rules of BDSM punishment play apply. You are all required to utilize the same traditional safe words. Red means an unequivocally stop command, and I will halt proceedings instantly. Yellow means please slow down the activity and I will adhere to such request. There is no need to utter green so the same utterance will be ignored. It goes without saying that if you do utter 'red', you have per forma failed the test and cannot be admitted as a member at this time. In such case you'll still be able to participate in tonight's after event party, and you're welcome to reapply for membership and try again at the next membership initiation test."

At this time the candidates, including Ingrid, were directed to resume their original positions, to await progression of the scheduled event of the evening. In that regard Mistress Denna observed to the audience, "As the experienced members of der Höllenfeuer Verein can appreciate, our candidates, being novices to actual sincere BDSM play may harbor a feeling of dread in anticipating their participation in the pending admittance test. Despite the club's openness in completely and accurately divulging the process for membership to the candidates, it is understandable that fear of the unknown, may have grasped the psyche of our candidates.

"Therefore, to allay such fears, the club and I in particular, are inspired by an intriguing scene from the immensely popular TV show, The Game of Thrones, which most of you have probably seen. You may recall an interesting moral expounded in the very first episode of the entire series. Near the beginning of the story, the character, Eddard Stark, the Lord of Winterfell, was compelled to execute a deserter of the Night Watch. Having beheaded the miscreant, the said Lord Stark poses a rhetorical question to his son, Brandon. To wit: 'You understand why I had to kill him?' Not receiving the proper answer, Lord Stark pontificates, 'The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.'

"That pronouncement is really a reworking of the eternal adage of the master-servant relationship. That is, 'A master should not expect his servant to do something he's not prepared to do himself.' Applying this bromide to our situation, I'm excited to tell you, that I shall be offering myself for a demonstration before you all. That way the candidates will witness exactly what's in store for them. Yes, you'll see me strip naked and display myself for inspection by you all. I shall place myself in the appropriate position at the 'punishment bench' over there. And I shall receive fifty lashes from the various instruments of pain. Fifty lashes! The same number of strokes each of our candidates will receive for their initiation test."

The audience broke out in a spontaneous cheer, applauding Mistress Denna's gallantry. Ingrid was indeed impressed that Mistress Denna was willing to undergo the exact same punishment that she and the other candidates were destined to receive. The fact that at the application interview, Mistress Denna did not let on that she would also undergo punishment similar to the initiation test made her gesture even more remarkable. Ingrid took it at face value that the sole purpose of Denna's demonstration was to calm the jitters and the nerves of the candidates. Such consideration shows a strain of generosity and empathy that seems contrary to general impression of BDSM devotees, especially the doms. Such a positive thought for Ingrid tended to lessen her apprehension and fears of actually joining the club.

When the cheering died down, Mistress Denna proceeded, "Now to assist me in the demonstration, since I really cannot flog myself...well I could I suppose, but that would not be helpful. In any case I've asked Mistress Mercy to come here, to assist me and thus, beat me!"

Beckoned by Mistress Denna, a woman wearing a shiny black two-piece jumpsuit and matching mid-calf black boots approached and joined Mistress Denna on the stage. Mistress Denna then said, "And as luck would have it, she has agreed to help!"

The crowd laughed and cheered at Denna's obvious frivolity. She then informed, "Don't let Mistress Mercy's name fool you. I'll have you know that when she applied for the position as an official Mistress of Pain for der Höllenfeuer Verein, she wanted to be designated as Mistress No Mercy. She felt that such a name was an apt description of her personal philosophy of what her role as Mistress demands when meting out punishment.

"However, the club's management pointed out that the club's rules only allow one name to accompany the title of Master or Mistress. It was felt a longer title becomes too unwieldy for proper dialogue between dominant and submissive. As it is, in the majority of cases only the title is utilized in such verbal exchanges. Thus, a second name would be truly superfluous. And so, Mistress Mercy reluctantly dropped the 'No' believing that being known as Mistress No would definitely convey a wrong message. Mind you, I don't believe she changed her original philosophy as a result of her concession."

The crowd cheered again in appreciation of Mistress Denna's witticism. After the crowd quieted down, Mistress Denna continued, "So Mistress Mercy are you ready to assist me in my demonstration for the candidates and others?"

"Oh yes Mistress Denna. I'm ready to spank your most beautiful ass. I promise it will become very red."

"Oh! Wouldn't that be lovely!"

Then Mistress Denna smilingly turned around to face the majority of the onlookers and asked, "And are you ready to watch my demonstration?"

The crowd roared back a lusty affirmative. Then maintaining a warm smile, Mistress Denna switched her mane hanging down her back to the front. She reached at the back of her neck to unfasten the hooks of her romper. Then after slipping her arms out of the sleeves, it was a simple matter to roll down the garment and step out of it to become the only totally naked person in the room, that is for the moment at least. The maneuver to become naked took a mere twelve seconds to accomplish. Mistress Mercy gathered up Mistress Denna's discarded garment and arranged to have it delivered to the dressing room.

In her nudity, Mistress Denna strutted around the stage waving her hand acknowledging the cheers and applause from the crowd. In truth for a woman of her age, she possessed a remarkably youthful female body. Her breasts were an ample C cup size and had no sag to them. Her weight was labeled as normal, or slightly below, so there were no crow's feet or cellulose visible. Her derrière was plump, possibly too plump in accordance with the recommendations of health experts, but of course this was a plus for her vocation as a Mistress of Pain.

The one thing that intrigued Ingrid about Mistress Denna's nude body, was the tattoo carved across her abdomen. It was an excellent likeness of the Schönbrunn Palace, one of Austria's primary tourist attraction. Ingrid subsequently learned that Mistress Denna had acquired a significant notoriety in the BDSM community throughout Europe. As a result, she was in heavy demand to appear at various BDSM gatherings. So, after attending her first BDSM convention, the famous Boundcon festival in Munich, Germany, she commissioned this tat to signify her national identity. Combined with her tats on her back, Ingrid appreciated the fact that Mistress Denna's tats were not frivolous pretentiousness but designed to speak of who she was and what she was about. She vowed if she were ever going to get a tattoo it would be for a significant reason with a serious theme attached to it.

Finishing her circle tour around the perimeter of the stage floor, Mistress Denna approached the 'punishment bench'. This piece of BDSM furniture was like any other ordinary wooden bench. The seat was topped by a solid rubbery foam encased in vinyl covered fabric. The arm rests were wooden and connected on the top by a rounded rail consisting of the same material as the seat. Hooks were secured on the arm rests, and a set of metal hand cuffs were dangling from the hooks. Assuming the required position to receive her lashes, Mistress Denna stood facing the bench. She bent forward and spreading her arms, placed her hands into the cuffs to be latched closed by Mistress Mercy. Thus, her upper body was positioned at a forty-five degree angle to the floor with her plump ass sticking out prominently.

Mistress Denna's entire back body appeared seemingly unmarked, with the flesh tone of her skin in uniform hue consistent of a Caucasian woman. Although the skin of her buttocks appeared smooth and unmarred as well, nevertheless, crisscrossing her ass, a few faint lines were noticeable. Obviously, these marks were resultant of past punishment that left no doubt of her vocation. In her stationary position, Mistress Denna tilted her head to her right side and held it high. She assumed a haughty look betraying no fear or dread whatsoever.

After Mistress Mercy secured Denna's hands into the cuffs, she inspected the table containing the instruments of pain. Having concluded an adequate inspection, she selected a looped leather slapper whereby the ends of the leather strap were joined together secured and fastened to the handle. The leather strap also contained red stitching that made it visually appealing but more importantly left cute tiny marks on the skin upon impact.

Mistress Mercy lifted the paddle high in the air and twirled it around to demonstrate its flexibility. Mistress Mercy informed the audience, "This instrument of pain is equivalent to any normal leather belt, except since it is looped together it provides a more devastating sting. Double the pleasure if you will. So, I guarantee that after I strike Mistress Denna's pretty ass ten times, her ass will be very red. Behold candidates and see what is in store for you."

Then she asked of Denna, "Are you ready Mistress Denna to receive your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress I am."

"Be sure to count aloud the blows. What you do not count will not count."

"Yes, Mistress I will."

Then suddenly Mistress Mercy from a full arc of motion slapped Denna's ass dead center. The blow produced a solid heavy smacking sound that startled the audience even those who were accustomed to witnessing and participating in spankings at der Höllenfeuer Verein. Most believed that Mistress Mercy in delivering this blow had to have utilized the maximum force she was capable of employing. It was hard to imagine that she could have struck Mistress Denna any harder.

The force of the impact caused Mistress Denna's hips to collapse forward and straighten her upper body up. She turned her head, involuntarily, it seemed, to face straight ahead. She gasped upon the impact and grunted once her head was turned. She then yelled, "One!" and with determination swiveled her head back to the side to resume her established waiting position. She certainly grimaced in receiving this blow, but otherwise she did not display any sign of distress.

There followed a succession of four slaps of less force than the first blow, but still potent enough. Mistress Denna remained stoic as her routine was to gasp then turn her head and grunt, count out the stoke and reposition herself. A tinge of agony could be detected in her succeeding grunts. After the fifth slap Mistress Mercy paused to allow Mistress Denna a breather. After even just those five strokes Denna's ass had turned a rosy red covering virtually the entire surface area of her buttocks except for the curved underside. Another exception was the top beginning of her butt. A small thin horizontal line formed the demarcation between the visibly bruised area and the unaffected area. The line transected the crack of her ass to leave a beguiling contrast.

Mistress Mercy applied the final five strokes of the leather slapper in uninterrupted succession at a moderate pace to complete the first round of punishment. Mistress Denna maintained a stoic demeanor and appeared not to have been unduly distracted by the pain she obviously was experiencing. However, in announcing the last two counts of the slapper she squeaked the number in exasperation and agony contrasting sharply with her crisp enunciations of the previous slaps. At the culmination of the first ten strokes, Mistress Denna was seen to wiggle her red ass as well as expel a couple of heavy breaths.

Having returned the slapper to the table containing the spanking instruments, Mistress Mercy retrieved a solid leather padded paddle. As she pranced around the stage Mistress Mercy held the paddle high in the air for display. The audience collectively gasped as all the members recognized that this paddle is the one that provides the greatest sting. True there was leather cover for this paddle, but that encased a sheet of steel. Everyone knew that Mistress Denny was cognizant of this instrument of pain and its devastating potential to do damage. But she remained in her pose of haughtiness betraying no visible sign of fear or trepidation.

Mistress Mercy in delivering the first blow in this cycle, did restrain somewhat the force of her swing. Nevertheless, the sound of the smack was frightening to the faint of heart. The paddle sunk into Mistress Denna's ass causing a momentary depression of the round surface of the struck cheek. Mistress did not cringe whatsoever from the force of the blow. As usual she merely gasped, swung her head and grunted in announcing, "One!". The audience cheered as they admired Mistress Denna's pluck.

The next four slaps in succession were just as heavy. Mistress Denna remained stoic in acceptance of her punishment. Only a slight raise in the pitch of her voice as she was announcing the count, betrayed the obvious fact that the pain she was enduring was intense. Mistress Mercy again paused after the five strokes in this sequence, to provide a brief respite for her victim. Mistress Denna took the opportunity to consciously wiggle her ass cheeks some more, which no doubt provided some relief from the smarting swats she had received.