Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 06

Story Info
Initiation test for der Höllenfeuer Verein.
7.3k words
4.5
3.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Denna, still smarting from her BDSM punishment strutted around the platform stage, periodically manually rubbing her buttocks to soothe her distress. Mistress Mercy surreptitiously departed from immediate view. Once she had command of her equilibrium, Mistress Denna announced, "Ladies and gentlemen we are now going to conduct the tests to hopefully admit four new members to der Höllenfeuer Verein. Oh dear, I guess 'hopefully' was a slip of my tongue as it implies failure. None of our candidates are going to fail right candidates?"

The candidates, including Ingrid, shouted a resounding affirmative. Mistress Denna chuckled and exclaimed, "Ah such youthful enthusiasm! It can only portend an exciting endurance test of will power. Now our first candidate chose the name Lucrezia for her alias while in the fantasy world of der Höllenfeuer Verein. Please come up and step forward my dear."

Responding to the command, a beautiful young woman emerged to stand beside the naked Mistress of Pain. Her costume was a shift-style mini dress of a deep purple color. A sleeveless bodice with the neckline tied in the back was all that was holding her garment together. As the audience applauded, Mistress Denna asked, "Now truly everyone isn't Lucrezia a thing of beauty?"

The crowd's applause intensified at that remark. Indeed, Lucrezia's beauty rivaled that of Ingrid's. Mistress Denna added, "I imagine all of you recognize Lucrezia. Yes, she works here at the Café Lola as a server. In that capacity she naturally became aware of the comings and goings of our club and was suitably intrigued. Then last February having struck a friendly regular acquaintanceship with a member got herself invited to our March meeting. She was enthralled, and now here she is prepared to become a full fledge member.

"During the application interview, Lucrezia confirmed that her choice of name was in reference to the Spanish-Italian renaissance noblewoman, Lucrezia Borgia, who was a daughter of a Pope no less! A situation that would not be possible in today's more prudish times."

Everyone duly laughed at Mistress Denna's quip. She continued, "I naturally asked why her? Was it because of this woman's apparent notoriety in history? Our Lucrezia advised that when she was twelve years old, she came across in her history book a contemporary description of the appearance of the historical Lucrezia. To wit: 'She was described as having heavy blonde hair that fell past her knees', which incidentally is a physical attribute that I also personally admire in a woman."

Considering Mistress Denna's own long hair, the audience collectively sniggered at that gratuitous remark. One wag in the audience was heard to shout out, "Who knew?"

When the interruption of laughter died down, Mistress Denna continued, "The historical Lucrezia Borgia in addition was said to have had, 'a beautiful complexion, hazel eyes that changed color, a full, high bosom, and a natural grace that made her appear to 'walk on air'. Her mouth was said to be rather large, the teeth brilliantly white, her neck slender and fair, and the bust was admirably proportioned.'

"For our Lucrezia, that description became seared in her mind as her most desirable physical attributes she could wish for herself. And now here she is all grown up, and as you can see, she has in the main succeeded in attaining such lofty aspirations! True, as you can see, her hair is not quite as long, but it is long enough. And I'm sure the male members of our club would appreciate our Lucrezia's rather large mouth."

Everyone laughed at that ribald implication. Mistress Denna turned to Lucrezia, and asked, "Are you then ready for your test my dear? Are you willing to become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"OK then. Turn around dear."

Complying to the command, Lucrezia turned around with her back to Mistress Denna, who then undid the knot of the sash of the bodice, and the dress instantly dropped of its own accord onto the ankles. Lucrezia merely stepped out of the puddled dress and was now totally naked save for her high heel stilettos. She then strutted proudly and assumed the acceptance stance at the 'punishment bench', and Mistress Denna secured Lucrezia's hands to the hand cuffs on the arm rests. The crows was cheering wildly interspersed with some wolf whistles.

Everyone in their mind deemed that she did indeed mirror the image of the historical Lucrezia Borgia. As a result, the women of the audience spontaneously shouted out "Looo-Cree-Shee-AAA" and clapped their hands rhythmically. The men in the audience were seemingly compelled to also respond and so shouted out, "Bore-J-EE-y-uh", and likewise clapped their hands. This prompted the audience to repeat the chant several times before they settled down.

The unexpected cheering prompted Lucrezia to smile and put herself at ease. Remembering how Mistress comported herself at the 'punishment bench', she was determined not to wuss out. Her hair did not come down to her knees, but it did drop down to the middle of her derrière. For the evening she had defiantly let her hair down to its full length. Consequently, as she reached the 'punishment bench', she flipped her hair to her front side to clear the way to receive the fifty lashes unobstructed by her hair. Then she replicated Mistress Denna's look of hauteur to complete her preparation.

Mistress Denna was also smiling in reaction to the crowd's rambunctiousness. This was promising to be a splendid evening indeed. She hovered over the instrument table, and finally selected a slapper. This slapper was not as ornate as the one Mistress Mercy used on her, and it was not as wide, but otherwise it was essentially the same instrument of pain. Still, since the surface area of this slapper was smaller, the resultant tinge of pain would be less intense.

Mistress Denna raised the slapper above her head to display it to the audience. Then as she reached in striking distance to Lucrezia she rubbed the slapper against the skin of Lucrezia's buttocks. She leaned over and whispered into Lucrezia's ear, "The first blow will really sting. But just keep in mind you can prevail, and the other blows won't be so bad. Be brave."

Then Mistress Denna struck the first blow landing squarely in the middle of Lucrezia's ass. The delivery of the blow seemed particularly vicious, and the sound of the smack was very pronounced causing the onlookers to cringe and gasp. Now Mistress Denna was a very experienced Dominatrix, with a lengthy list of private clients who regularly sought her services. In addition, she was in demand throughout Europe for demonstrating her expertise in BDSM events. In fact, a few weeks prior she had been a headline model/presenter at Boundcon, the premier bondage and fetish fair in Munich, Germany.

Consequently, Mistress Denna knew how to put on a good show. For a swing of the slapper, she drew back both of her arms, as if she were to replicate a tennis player's two-handed backhand swing. Now a tennis player would hold both hands on the racquet to affect a more powerful forceful backhand swing than if only one hand was used. Mistress Denna, though, only gripped the handle of the slapper with one hand. She positioned her other arm and hand in such a way so as to give the illusion she was gripping the slapper with both hands. In her swing, she maintained the image that she was utilizing both hands to produce a maximum force swing. Her deception was so convincing, that even the long time members of der Höllenfeuer Verein, who were cognizant of Mistress Denna's skills and talent were fooled. They momentarily were incensed that Mistress Denna was seemingly employing undue force against a hapless Lucrezia. The collective consensus after that first blow was that the restaurant waitress was not going to make it.

One person who was not fooled, though, was our Ingrid. She paid close attention to Mistress Denna's swing and observed the deceptive motion. Ingrid did not attribute any nefarious motive on the part of Mistress Denna. She just assumed that was the Dominatrix's normal method of delivering a spanking swing. However, she did conclude that Mistress Denna was deliberately restraining the force of her blows. She surmised that would be a reasonable policy of the club in presenting the initiation ceremony. Thus, she became quite confident that when it came her turn, there would be no problem for her to endure the test. Mistress Denna's swing was certainly gentler than anything Talmann had struck at her.

The other person that was not fooled was Lucrezia, herself. Naturally from her position, she was precluded from witnessing Mistress Denna's swing, and thus could not be intimidated. She had her mind psyched as to the pain she could endure, and the blow proved to be in her range of tolerance. She grunted a little more vociferously than Mistress Denna in the demonstration, but otherwise exhibited no sign of real distress.

After the first five spanking strokes, Mistress Denna paused momentarily to provide a respite for Lucrezia. Her ass displayed a developing pink tinge but was not as red as Mistress Denna's ass was at this same juncture of the demonstration. Thus, the audience began to realize the spanking delivered by Mistress Denna was not as fierce as it seemed on first blush. But then again everyone's body marks differently. So, who can tell? In any case it was then the collective consensus of the audience that the supposed beleaguered Lucrezia could pass the endurance test after all.

Indeed, she did! She chose to be spanked by a wooden paddle in the second round of the initiation test, which produced far less stings of pain then that steel encased leather paddle applied on Mistress Denna's bottom. Likewise, the flogger and whip which Mistress Denna applied on Lucrezia's back were far less of a menacing instruments of pain than the ones Mistress Mercy use in the exhibition demonstration. Mistress Denna used all of her skills to give an appearance of administering blistering blows, and although Lucrezia's back did get marked, the pain Lucretia felt was even less intense than what she had anticipated. The caning on the thighs, though, was tough and Lucrezia was faltering at the end. However, the realization that the beating was reaching its conclusion was what enabled Lucrezia to weather the final strokes of the cane. The audience appreciated her pluck and cheered her on repeating the chants of her name.

At the end of the beating, after freeing Lucrezia from her hand restraints Mistress Denna grabbed a hold of Lucrezia's luxuriant hair. Then she yanked her off the 'punishment bench' upon which she had been kneeling in receiving the caning blows on her thighs. Then Mistress Denna paraded Lucrezia, while holding on to the hair, around the stage to allow the audience to fully view her abused backside. As Mistress Denna had selected a less abusive whip and flogger during the fifty lashes ordeal, Lucrezia's back was not as marked or red as Mistress Denna's and displayed no prominent whip slashes. However, her caning marks on her thighs were just as horrific as those on Mistress Denna.

Ingrid speculated that the cane was truly the most painful beating instrument, as even the lightest swish of the cane provided an agonizing jolt of pain. That then would explain why the cane would be chosen to be saved for the last cycle of ten strokes. It would be presumed that the candidate had become somewhat inured to the pain in the interval, and knowing the end was in sight, would be more able to cope with the pain, than had the strokes been administered during the first cycle.

Copying her own demonstration exhibition, Mistress Denna commanded Lucrezia to bend down and kiss her boots. As well Lucrezia was commanded to utter thanks for receiving the discipline meted out to her. The spectacle of the naked Lucrezia bent down on her knees with her ample butt sticking prominently up in the air and exposing her anus and vulva to view, was truly an awesome erotic sight. This view was made even more sensually tantalizing as her red buttocks were quivering, probably inadvertently. This drove some of the men in the audience to wank on their cocks heedless of their companions around them. Even some of the women in the audience were seen to be touching their lady parts.

Then the wan Lucrezia left the stage waving one hand to the crowd acknowledging their cheers for her, with the other hand she was rubbing her sore red buttocks. As Lucrezia found her seat on her pillow, Mistress Denna restored order amongst the audience to resume the proceedings. She addressed the crowd, "Wow! Wasn't Lucrezia lovely?'

At this the crowd cheered Lucrezia again very vociferously and resumed chanting of her name. Once the crowd had quieted down, Mistress Denna resumed, "Now it's time to bring up onto the stage our second candidate for initiation into der Höllenfeuer Verein. So come on up Zenobia, my dear."

The audience automatically cheered, as an equally good looking young woman got on to the stage to join Mistress Denna. She was wearing a diaphanous light green sleeveless sheath, and as a result, the fact that she was wearing no underwear was clearly evident. Ingrid thought in her mind, that considering her costume of a halter top plus a thong that she would be of all the female candidates, the tardiest in getting naked!

Mistress Denna then said, "Oh my isn't this young lady just as lovely as the fair Lucrezia?" Everyone cheered an affirmative. Mistress Denna then quipped, "And gentlemen you need not worry. I can assure you that Zenobia possesses a mouth just as large."

An exuberant outburst of laughter followed that last remark. Mistress Denna, informed, "Zenobia is a student at the University of Vienna starting her final year in September. It so happens that one of her tutorial professors, this past academic year, is a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein. His club name is Yul because as most of you know our Yul sports a completely bald shaven head, just like the late great legendary Hollywood movie star, Yul Brynner.

"Now to the moral credit of both Zenobia and Yul they have not yet become lovers to avoid malicious gossip of a suspicion of a student teacher bias. However, if Zenobia does not have Yul as one of her teachers in her upcoming final year all bets are off."

Some spontaneous laughter and applause from the audience followed that remark. Mistress Denna continued, "Now both of them were perceptive to be aware that there was some chemistry between them despite their nature to be circumspect. So, Yul invited her to a meal here at the Café Lola, ostensibly to explore some aspects of the course of her study with his tutorial. Of course, neither one was naïve enough not to recognize that there was an element of a desire to get to know each other better as the real purpose in scheduling this date.

"Not surprisingly considering the locale, Yul felt compelled to reveal the fact that our club had premises in the basement of this restaurant, and furthermore that he was a member. To Yul's happy surprise, not only was Zenobia not appalled by hearing such information, but she was intrigued! For whatever reasons we need not concern ourselves."

That last remark provoked a twitter of laughter from the audience, and Mistress Denna continued, "So learning of some of the details of the goings on of der Höllenfeuer Verein, Zenobia demanded to go to a meeting. So, Yul dutifully brought her here to the same March meeting, where Lucrezia also was in attendance. As the well-known cliché goes, she took to our activities like a duck takes to water. She had no aversion to anything she saw at that March get together, and immediately applied for membership.

"FYI! Oh shit! I hate that English internet affectation, and I swear I'll never employ it again. Either in actual dialogue or internet communications. So, I would say that something else of interest, you might want to be aware of Zenobia, is her choice of that name. During the application interview, when apprised of der Höllenfeuer Verein's encouragement to use a pseudonym in club activities, she asked for a week's delay before deciding. She wanted to thoroughly research history to ascertain a truly heroic woman she would want to emulate in the fantasy world. I of course had no problem in granting such request as in essence it complies exactly with the club's mission.

"So, she chose Zenobia, as this historical figure was a third century queen of the Palmyrene Empire in Syria. The historical Zenobia became the regent for her son following the death of her husband. As she held the de facto power, she launched an invasion that brought most of the Roman Eastern Empire under her rule; a truly remarkable feat. History apparently declared that she was a cultured monarch and maintained a stable administration.

"Now how could anyone quarrel with such a choice?"

Laughter and applause broke out as the audience appreciated Mistress Denna's repartee. Turning to Zenobia she asked the candidate, "Are you ready? Do you wish to become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein? Are you willing?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Then strip!"

As her dress was sleeveless, Zenobia was able to shuck it off her shoulders within a blink of an eye, and she was instantly naked. Cognizant of her pulchritude, she twirled her body in a complete rotation before positioning herself in front of the 'punishment bench' and to have her hands restrained by the cuffs at the arm rests. She was in good spirits as she believed in her own mind that she would easily be able to withstand the forthcoming hurt factor of the initiation test. However, Zenobia had a flair for melodrama, and she delighted in the role play aspect of BDSM activity. As a result, she was determined to act as a damsel in distress in conjunction with the beating she was going to endure. So as Mistress Denna delivered the first smack of the slapper on her bottom, Zenobia's grunt of pain had a whiny tone to it. It prompted an illusion that she was verbalizing in her mind, 'Oh woe is me'.

Throughout the beatings with the slapper and the wooden paddle, Zenobia maintained her whiny sounding grunts. She was able to increase incrementally the exaggerated sounds of her distress which subconsciously garnered sincere sympathy from the onlookers. The whip and flogger that Mistress Denna utilized on Zenobia, though, was reputed to be the least destructive of their genre of instruments of pain on the table. In addition, the audience realized that the blows that landed on Zenobia's back were struck with the minimum force possible. Consequently, Zenobia recognized, at least subconsciously, that continuing that tenor of her cries of pain during the spankings would not have the same sympathetic effect in the minds of the audience, when she was receiving the blows from the flogger and the whip. She, thereupon, emitted a different grunt of pain, after each stroke. It was a high pitch squeak that suggested a meaning of, 'Oh woe is me. I'm still getting beaten.' And those cries kept the audience enthralled in witnessing her initiation test ordeal.

When it came time for the caning, there was no avoiding the severity of the pain. Zenobia screeched loudly in reaction to receiving each stroke of the cane. Those screeches of pain were definitely genuine, and the audience knew it. At the last stroke of the cane, Zenobia was visibly tearing. However, her spirit was not broken as she managed a wan smile realizing her ordeal was over.

Since her hair was cut rather short, it was impractical for Mistress Denna after freeing Zenobia from her restraint, to yank her off the 'punishment bench' in the same manner as how she had dragged off Lucrezia. Instead, Mistress Denna applied the length of the cane across Zenobia's neck and forced her off the 'punishment bench' in that way. She then paraded Zenobia around the stage continuously maintaining her hold of the cane on her victim's throat. Zenobia affected a look of terror at her plight, but of course these antics were part and parcel of her showmanship to pave the way for her to fully relish in participating in BDSM play. The audience could sense Zenobia's purpose and appreciated her efforts. Accordingly, they cheered her lustily.