Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Mercy resumed her weeping, so Talmann replied, "Hush! Hush my sweet liebchen. Don't despair so. This incident will easily be forgotten and the significance of it will be lost forever. I'm sure you will not lose even one client because of what you did tonight.

"And even should the worse come to worse and you really do lose your business, it would not be the end of the world. You're not stupid you know. You do have a college degree after all. You can easily train for another job. Hell, you know I could get you a job in the government instantly whenever you ask. Of course, you wouldn't be making as much as you do now, but at least you'll be able to put food on your table. And for fun you would still be able to afford to remain a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein. So don't lose heart Karina, my liebchen. All will be fine. You'll see."

Those words did the trick as Mistress Mercy stopped crying. She responded, "Oh thank you Alex for being you and so kind. I've been so stupid all around. You're so good to me, I can't thank you enough."

Mistress Mercy dried up her tears, as she got rid of her gloomy thoughts and despair. Then becoming aware again of where she was, she affected a contrite look, and looking Talmann straight into the eye said, "Oh Master Caligula, I know I've been a very bad girl. I need to be punished."

Mistress Mercy quickly removed her bustier but remained in her fishnet stockings and thigh high shiny black stiletto boots. She calmly strutted with a provocative sexy gait over to a nearby whipping post. Talmann duly followed her and handcuffed her to the hook restraints embedded on the post. Then he picked up the bull whip that had been hanging up on the wall to administer ten lashes directly on Mistress Mercy's naked back.

Talmann was very familiar with Mistress Mercy's tolerance level, and he had become quite adept at wielding a whip. So, the pain he inflicted on her back was severe indeed, but she just gasped in response to each stroke. When the beating was over, there appeared ten very pronounced ugly whip marks across her back, and almost her entire surface area of her back had acquired a rosy-red hue.

After Talmann released her from her restraints, she dropped to her knees to kiss his shoes. She uttered, "Oh thank you master for disciplining me. I know I deserved it. Thank you again for your concern you've shown me." Then looking up to him she implored. "Oh, master I know I don't deserve it. But please oh please let me suck your cock. Please let me do it. I promise I'll be a good girl from now on!"

Talmann answered, "You may". He then was treated to one of the most exquisitely enjoyable fellatio he had ever experienced. Certainly, superior to the bizarre blow job she had rendered to 'der Hun.'

When they were finished, they nonchalantly returned to the main stage area to witness the remainder of the initiation ceremony. Mistress Mercy saw no necessity to fetch her bustier. She was proud to display her scourged back.