Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came time to genuflect before Mistress Denna, Zenobia was prepared for the task in accordance with her inimitable theatrical style. She was totally obsequious, much more than what was required in kissing the toes of Mistress Denna's boots. In alternating in raining kisses on Mistress Denna's boots. She was uttering remarkably insipid remarks such as: "Oh thank you Mistress so very much for your discipline"; "Thank you for your devotion to your duties so that I my become the very best member of der Höllenfeuer Verein"; "I am so grateful to be allowed to become a member"; "Thank you so much for the instruments of pain you used on me they were just right for what I deserved".

Zenobia had noticed the effect of the genuflecting action by Mistress Denna in her demonstration exhibition and Lucrezia before her, in providing for a spectacular erotic visual of their asses and genitalia. She was determined for her turn to even top such sensual picture. She deliberatively spread here thighs as far apart as possible in her kneeling position. This caused the exposure of her vulva to bulge out even more prominently so it could not be missed even by the least attentive spectator.

Soon Mistress Denna was becoming very annoyed by Zenobia's obvious antics for demonstration. She wacked her cane once on each ass cheek of the genuflecting university student. The latter yelped at receiving the unexpected extra smacks. Mistress Denna snarled, "Enough already Zenobia. You've passed the test so now go take your seat."

Zenobia was smiling as she got up, and exited the stage waving her hand to the cheering onlookers. Mistress Denna then announced, "Our third candidate for tonight's initiation tests is the only one of the male persuasion. He has taken up the name 'der Hun'. Come up here, you delicious hunk of manhood."

An incredibly handsome young man joined Mistress Denna on the stage. His only attire was a pair of sandals and leopard spots printed boxer shorts! The women in the audience all drooled at his appearance, and the submissive females were collectively thinking, 'Oh he can beat me black and blue all he wants. I would love to whimper for him.'

Mistress Denna then proclaimed, "in case you're wondering yes 'der Hun' had wanted to take up the name of Attila, but as most of you know we already have a member who employs such a pseudonym. And of course, it's the policy of der Höllenfeuer Verein not to allow a chosen name to be duplicated as it would defeat the purpose to provide for a sexual fantasy world for unique individuals."

Mistress Denna moved to 'der Hun's backside, to provocatively drape over the standing male candidate. She wrapped her hands around him causing her naked breasts to press against his back. As she was rubbing his chest, she rested her chin on his right shoulder, and sighed. Curiously enough the leopard boxer shorts worn by 'der Hun' seemed to bulge in the front, as Mistress Denna was directing her front to rub against his back. She then announced to the crowd, "Our 'der Hun" really is a Hun as he hails from Budapest. His parents moved to our fair city when he was only six years of age. It's a case of Hungary's loss is Austria's gain. What do you ladies say?"

This prompted lots of cheers from the ladies and even some wolf whistles from the bolder of the female contingent. 'Der Hun' was indeed a very attractive man who any single heterosexual female would love to have in her arms. Mistress Denna sighed some more and took the liberty to squeeze his male package before she separated contact from him. She then announced to the audience, "In his day job 'der Hun' sells cars for a BMW dealership in our fair city. He is said to be very successful, but that surely cannot be a surprise. I mean who could be stubborn enough to resist purchasing a BMW from our stud 'der Hun', especially when he applies his no doubt irresistible sales pitch?"

Some laughter and shouts of 'Damn right', mostly from the females in the audience, greeted that suggestion by Mistress Denna. And she continued, "Actually, the circumstances that brings 'der Hun' here tonight, definitely arises as a result of a sales negotiation occurring at 'der Hun's BMW workplace.

"You see back in January, one of 'der Hun's potential customer was a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein; to wit: the fair Cleopatra, a very popular member indeed! As it so happens 'der Hun' was able to convince our Cleopatra that a certain BMW he was demonstrating was absolutely just the perfect automobile for her. Unfortunately, Cleopatra was a few euros short of the asking price that she was prepared to pay. So, she intimated to 'der Hun' that if he was willing to lower the price, i.e., potentially sacrifice part of his commission, why she was prepared to offer him a date with her, which she guaranteed he would cherish forever, and never regret.

"Now 'der Hun' was, and probably still is a typical dense heterosexual male, who is incapable as a matter of course, to distinguish any subtle nuances in erotic suggestions proposed by a member of the opposite sex. Therefore, he interpreted Cleopatra's offer as simply a promise that she would put out for him, at the conclusion of the proffered date. Of course, those of you who know Cleopatra, and her irresistible feminine charms, would have to concede, that almost every unattached heterosexual male would be delighted in accepting such an ironclad proposal for vanilla sex.

"However, our Cleopatra envisioned a more grandiose event than a mere commonplace date that concluded with vanilla sex. So naturally, she took 'der Hun' here as a guest to our February meeting. Now Cleopatra was bending the club rules regarding guest attendance at our meetings. As you know a guest must have exhibited an interest in joining our club to the member who sponsors him/her. Cleopatra got around that protocol to assure me that her woman's intuition strongly suggested that he would be eager to join der Höllenfeuer Verein after attending just one of our meetings as a guest. And indeed, in the subsequent application interview I was utterly convinced that 'der Hun' sincerely, even eagerly wanted to join."

Turning to make eye contact with 'der Hun' she asked, "Is that not so 'der Hun'? You are wishing to join der Höllenfeuer Verein aren't you? You are willing to undergo the initiation test?"

"Yes Mistress. I am"

Mistress Denna replied, "Great! Now unfortunately Cleopatra is not in attendance tonight to see how her protégée would fare in the initiation ritual. About a month ago, her company transferred her to Düsseldorf, Germany for a temporary one year assignment. So should Cleopatra and 'der Hun' ever become an item it won't occur until at least a year from now. So, you ladies here have that length of time to lure 'der Hun' into your clutches. I believe 'der Hun' should he pass the initiation test, intends to attend as many meetings of the club as possible. Is that not so 'der Hun'?".

"Yes Mistress, that is so."

The audience duly applauded upon being apprised of this information. Mistress Denna had another announcement to make, as she quieted the crowd, "Ladies and gentlemen, I have to now advise you of a logistical change in tonight's proceedings. There is an undeniable fact about me. I'm not as young as I used to be. Those two tests of endurance, that I've administered on Lucrezia and Zenobia has momentarily sapped my energy and stamina."

The crowd protested and shouted: "Oh no! You're fine!" But Mistress Denna persevered, "Thank you everyone for your vote of confidence. Of course, I'm not ancient, and I know I can still entice a young handsome stud to my bed. However, I do feel a little pooped for now, that I don't believe I could do justice to 'der Hun's initiation test. I'll be all right for the test of the final candidate, but for now I believe another Mistress will conduct a better test for 'der Hun'. In that light I've asked Mistress Mercy to replace me to discipline 'der Hun' and she has graciously agreed to take on the task. So please Mistress Mercy come forward and take charge for now."

in compliance to Mistress Denna's entreaty, Mistress Mercy came forward unto the stage. The audience saw that she had changed costumes from what she had been wearing during the exhibition beating of Mistress Denna. She was still walking in her knee high shiny black boots, but now instead of the two piece jumpsuit, she had donned a midnight black studded leather bustier. This garment featured a cupless halter top allowing her breasts to be totally exposed, and a lovely pair they were indeed complete with taut pierced nipples. There was a ring detail containing shiny silver studs giving a sexier look to the straps of the halter top, and those straps kept her naked breasts held rigidly in place. The bustier was gartered on the bottom to hold up a pair of fishnet stockings. She wore no panties, thus providing a clear view of her naked vulva and buttocks.

The audience applauded enthusiastically, and of course the same was accompanied by some cheerful wolf whistles. A smiling Mistress Mercy waved to the crowd in response to the cheering, and Mistress Denna left to seat herself on a pillow between Zenobia and Ingrid. Making Eye contact with 'der Hun' Mistress Mercy gushed, "Oh my, my! Aren't you just the right answer to any lady who needs to be made to feel better, whenever something or other ails her at the moment. And you truly want to become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein?"

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"Then let me do the honors."

Thereupon, Mistress Mercy dropped down to her knees, and tugging at his shorts, lowered them to the floor. With 'der Hun's co-operation, she was able to gather the shorts and the sandals and toss them over at Mistress Denna's direction, who arranged them delivered to the dressing room. She straightened herself up while remaining on her knees. She then swallowed his semi hard penis into her mouth. After three full deep throat plunges of his shaft, his cock had hardened to copulation readiness.

Releasing his cock from her mouth, Mistress Mercy jumped to her feet, and declared to her audience, "Well ladies I can now truly attest that 'der Hun' does indeed have what it takes to cure any indisposition you might be suffering from, and I wasn't even suffering from any!"

The crowd erupted into uproarious laughter. Recalling Mistress Denna's remarks about Lucrezia's imputed large mouth, no doubt is what fueled the laughter. More wolf whistles from some of the women accompanied the subsequent cheering. In reaction 'der Hun' reddened in embarrassment. Noticing his now rosy-red blushes, Mistress Mercy said, "Oh my what lovely red cheeks you have. Let's see if we can duplicate such glorious redness to those magnificent buns of yours." And pointing to the direction she commanded, "It's off to the 'punishment bench' for you, my sweet stud muffin!"

The audience gasped, when after securing his hands on the cuffs of the arm rests, stress Mercy selected the same wide slapper that she had used on Mistress Denna. Sure enough, the smacks of this slapper produced a more ominous sound than what was audible from the blows of the slapper that Mistress Denna had applied to the bottoms of Lucrezia and Zenobia. There was no doubt that the blows Mistress Mercy landed on 'der Hun's butt sorely tested his male conceit. His paramount concern was not to wuss out. He knew that he could never countenance such an ignominy considering that Lucrezia and Zenobia had endured their punishment admirably.

With sheer will power he was able to contain his vocal cords dispassionately. Thus, his expressed grunts after each blow were muted enough to disguise the true extent of the hurt, he was subjectively experiencing from these punishing blows. Mistress Mercy did not relent on her cruelty in exhorting the second round of ass beating. She utilized the steel encased leather paddle to punish his ass for the further ten smacks. The atmosphere in the room became intense as the audience could sense the malevolence inherent in Mistress Mercy's administration of the test punishment. Her actions seemed to go beyond the pale of normal BDSM discipline protocol. It also definitely seemed at odds with Mistress Mercy's initial playful and blatantly lecherous interchange she had with him, before dispatching him to the 'punishment bench'.

Although 'der Hun' was successfully able to visibly and audibly display an indifference to the pain inflicted on him, his ass told a different story. After the twenty strokes of the wide looped slapper and the steel encased leather paddle, his bottom exhibited a brilliantly vibrant red tint much more pronounced than Mistress Denna's ass. There were even a couple of telltale blisters evident on the skin surface of his buttocks.

At this point Mistress Mercy, upon viewing the damage she had wrought, was properly mortified. She knew she had not intended to be so brutal and could not condone her action. Thus, in a moment of compassion, Mistress Mercy removed her nipple piercings, heedlessly tossing them aside. Then she wrapped her arms around 'der Hun's bent body so as to allow her to maneuver her breasts, and especially her now unencumbered nipples to rub gently against the skin of his red buttocks. She also reached around to manually fondle his cock and balls but was careful to do so mindlessly to avoid provoking a serious sexual stimulation. During her movements she murmured, "Oh my poor 'der Hun' your bummy is so red and it must be very sore. I like to think I can offer some comfort with my body to soothe your pain."

This unexpected action by Mistress Mercy took everyone in the audience by complete surprise. It was unheard of in conjunction with discipline role playing between a dominant and submissive. Still her action did provide a cathartic effect of lightening up the somber mood that had descended as a result of witnessing the brutal beatings 'der Hun' had received from the slapper and paddle. This in turn prompted Mistress Denna, who was now seated at the edge of the stage, to playfully protest, "Hey Mistress Mercy you did not offer such similar solace for me when you were beating my ass!"

Mistress Mercy scoffed as she replied, "Hah! Your ass is merely pretty deserving no special attention. On the other hand, 'der Hun's ass is a national treasure that should be cherished."

This outlandish hyperbole was too much for the audience. The ensuing laughter exceeded in volume and in boisterousness to all those before it. Some in the audience started a chant shouting, "der Hun's ass. National treasure!" and repeated the mantra a few times. Now the atmosphere became rather festive, and as a result as soon as Mistress Mercy was able to resume the initiation test. She wisely selected the less severe flogger and whip. Her subsequent use of these instruments of pain were about as light as could render and still preserve the image of a true initiation test. In any case his back did acquire a light pink tinge.

When it came time to administer the last ten strokes with the rattan cane, Mistress Mercy knew she couldn't get away with just applying obvious light taps on 'der Hun's thighs. The integrity of his initiation test would come into question, notwithstanding the obviously ferocious first twenty stokes he had endured. Accordingly, Mistress Mercy felt she was in a bind and had no option, but to cane him as forcibly as she was capable of. Her strokes were as fierce as ever and produced very ugly welts indeed on 'der Hun's thighs. The strokes were so intense that his body visibly shook and trembled before the start of each of the last two strokes of the cane. His subsequent grunts of pain were actually bleating sounds, that did not deny the severity of the blows.

After the last stroke of the cane was delivered, Mistress Mercy chose to break protocol of the test yet again. Instead of undergoing a simulation scene of humiliation, after freeing 'der Hun' from his restraints, she commanded him to get off the 'punishment bench' and stand up. Then she addressed him, "Der Hun', you have passed the initiation test very bravely, so there is no need to thank me. I believe you will be a most welcome member to der Höllenfeuer Verein, and it is I who must thank you."

Mistress Mercy promptly sunk to her knees, and unceremoniously popped his penis into her mouth. She commenced a vigorous act of fellatio. Notwithstanding, her unexpected, startling action or lack of any foreplay romantic or otherwise, never mind the very public exhibition of the situation, never even mind the pain he was still enduring, still 'der Hun's libido was surprisingly aroused quickly. So much so that he ejaculated into her mouth without any prolonged delay. As soon as he was finished, she let go of his phallus, and with tears in her eyes, and cum dripping out of her mouth, she scrambled out of the room heading straight towards the dressing rooms.

Alexander Talmann, whose club name was Caligula, as an executive officer of the club, took it upon himself to investigate the matter. He immediately followed Mistress Mercy, and when he reached the dressing room, he found her on her trunk lying prone on an upholstered bench. Her legs were splayed off to each side of the bench. Her arms were folded underneath her, as she was resting her head on her joined hands. She was weeping hysterically producing a copious amount of tears. Her agony was so acute that she would sporadically involuntarily kick her legs up and down in reaction to an awareness of a particularly painful circumstance of her misery.

Mistress Mercy's actual name was Karina Schwaiger. During their acquaintanceship, she and Talmann mutually recognized the existence of a real hot chemistry between themselves whenever they were involved in an exclusive activity at der Höllenfeuer Verein. Nevertheless, they were careful not to succumb to their passion totally, as neither one of them desired to forsake nor walk away from their rather satisfactory personal life situation.

This though, was one of those moments that his passionate amorous regard for Mistress Mercy overcame his caution to remain circumspect. So, eschewing the use of her club pseudonym, he anxiously asked, "Oh Karina, my dear liebchen, what can the matter be? Why the tears? Things can't be so bad."

Mistress Mercy wailed, "Oh Alex how can you say that? I've made a fucking fool of myself on the stage!"

Talmann replied, "I think you're overreacting my dear liebchen. Der Höllenfeuer Verein is a sex club after all, wherein giving a blow job in full public views to others is not that an unusual event. Surely it's nothing to become embarrassed by."

Sobbing even more vociferously, Mistress Mercy cried out, "But you don't understand Alex, my discipline of 'der Hun' violated the process of his initiation into def Höllenfeuer Verein. People will say I was too lenient towards him, making his test a farce."

"Nonsense Karina. You maybe were easy on him with the whip and flogger but you sure as hell tested him severely on the other thirty lashes. He has become a member legitimately even though at the end, you sucked his cock instead of making him kiss your boots. In any case that last bit of humiliation of kissing the boots has become a custom in initiation tests but is not a strict requirement."

"But that's my problem, and why I'm so fucked! You know I make my living as a professional dominatrix. A huge bulk of my clientele consists of gay men who wish to be disciplined by me and the tougher the better, but they certainly do not want to have sex with me. If word gets out that I might get so carried away by the severity of my action, that I may become so compassionate that I would resort to giving a blow job to my sub; why I would a lose all those customers. Then what would I do? I'm trained for nothing else."