Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 07

Story Info
Ingrid's Initiation test to der Höllenfeuer Verein.
7.2k words
4.25
3.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mistress Mercy darted out of the dungeon like room, a deadly silence descended to cast a gloomy ambience that momentarily halted the proceedings. Everyone was totally stunned. Fortunately, Mistress Denna in her inimitable way was able to regain control of the stressful situation. She took to the center stage and said, "Well now was that not an unexpected dénouement to 'der Hun's initiation? Luckily, Caligula seems to have taken the matter into his own hands to take care of Mistress Mercy, who appears not to have been of herself lately."

Once the resultant laughter died down, Mistress Denna continued, "In any case, it's time to test out our last but by no means the least candidate for initiation into der Höllenfeuer Verein. She chose the name Messalina. Please come up here my dear. Don't be shy. Actually, that prompting is really not necessary as it applies to Messalina as you shall soon discover."

Once Ingrid joined Mistress Denna to stand next to her, the latter continued, "Wow isn't Messalina simply stunning? Come on Messalina strip right now so the audience can see for themselves what a magnificent female body you have."

Complying to Mistress Denna's command, Ingrid removed her halter top and thong. As Ingrid opted for absolute total nudity, she discarded her stiletto heels as well. Mistress Denna quickly gathered up Ingrid's costume, and arranged the same to be dispatched to the dressing room. She addressed the audience, "See I told you she's not shy. Twirl around honey and let your beauty shine!"

The audience cheered and there were wolf whistles heard aplenty. There's no denying that Ingrid had a magnificent body to complement her beautiful face. Mistress Denna observed, "I don't believe we've ever had for an initiation ceremony, such a trio of exceptionally gorgeous ladies as we've been blessed with tonight. Now, I hope none of you ladies in the audience take umbrage at my exuberance in describing tonight's female candidates. Rest assured that every one of you is a lovely lady. Even moi!"

Surprisingly, this last remark was greeted with some heavy groans albeit almost exclusively from the female contingent in the audience. Undaunted, Mistress Denna continued, "Messalina is an American, and also a university student but she attends MDW instead. Now we Austrians know that our University of Music and Performing Arts is the finest school of its kind in the world, boasting amongst its students and faculty, both past and present, some of the finest musicians in the world.

"I'm happy to report that our Melissa is not a fish out of water in amongst such an illustrious company of musicians. She won first prize in the piano discipline category at the prestigious International Tchaikovsky Competition held in Moscow and St Petersburg. In addition, she was awarded the grand prize as the overall outstanding competitor in the festival. She achieved this spectacular triumph just three years ago, when she was a mere sixteen years of age. Interestingly enough, she is the first American pianist to win the piano competition of this event since Van Cliburn won way back in the ancient times of 1958.

"I personally had the pleasure of hearing Melissa play the piano just two weeks ago at a special concert given at the Concert hall of MDW. She performed the same piano concertos that won her the prize in Moscow, plus another piece by Rachmaninoff. She was accompanied by the very best student musicians of MDW as chosen by Austria's greatest pianist in our lifetime, Otto Hellmesberger, who also conducted this concert.

"I can honestly attest that Melissa's playing was the very finest piano performance I've ever had the privilege of hearing in my life. And despite my busy schedule as a professional Dominatrix, I can assure you that I've attended many magnificent concerts at Musikverein's Golden Hall. However, you need not take my word for it. Deutsches Grammophon recorded this concert, and Messalina will be going to Berlin next month to record some more solo piano pieces to accompany the recording of the MDW concert. Accordingly, DGG plans to release a four disc CD set this fall so you can adjudge for yourself as to Messalina's expertise. For such purpose you must know that Messalina's actual and her professional artist's name is Ingrid Losnedahl."

The audience at this point erupted into spontaneous lengthy applause, obviously impressed by Ingrid's résumé as recounted by Mistress Denna. Once the cheering died down, she continued her introduction of Ingrid, "Now despite such an outstanding impressive professional life, that would awe anyone, our Messalina has a dark side to her character. Those who don't understand the appeal of BDSM might aver that every member of der Höllenfeuer Verein must de facto possess a dark side solely based on membership.

"However, our Melissa's dark side is emphasized by her choice of nom de plume for our club activities. As I was unaware of this historical figure, I did some research. I can report that the historical Messalina was a teenager when she married Claudius, who was some thirty years her senior and the emperor of Rome. Now given the age disparity she presumably wasn't getting much, if any. Mind you she did give birth to two children presumably sired by her husband, but after the passage of time of some two thousand years who knows?

"In any case, the historical reputation of Messalina pictured her as a ruthless, predatory and a sexually insatiable woman. The apex of her wantonness and promiscuity, climaxed in a contest between her and the most prolific prostitute in Rome, to determine who could have sex with the most different partners. The empress outlasted the prostitute by servicing twenty-five men during the night of the contest. No report on how many did the prostitute manage. Anyway, that incident apparently did not endear herself to her husband, and she was subsequently executed before seeing her thirty-second birthday. Oh dear!"

The audience tittered in reaction to the last superfluous exclamation, as Mistress Denna continued, "But that is not all concerning our Messalina's dark side. Her path to get here is certainly the culmination of the weirdest set of occurrences that I can recall as to how our club has acquired members. You see one day last April, Messalina was sipping a cup of tea in a café near the DC Towers building. When all of a sudden, a man enters the café, settles at a table in her plain view, and orders a cup of tea while immersed in a phone conversation on his iphone. The man turned out to be our very own member Caligula. Talk about name coincidences!"

Again, the audience tittered at this point, as Mistress Denna continued, "The next part of this story. I must confess I find totally incomprehensible. Now of course Caligula is somewhat attractive in his own right, quite capable of garnering some notice from those of the female persuasion. And certainly, he's quite a favorite in our club. But surely his sex appeal cannot be so overpowering so as to induce a pretty young thing, such as our Messalina, to become instantaneously smitten with him. So smitten that she would believe in her mind that only sexual intercourse with him as soon as possible could put out the instantly lit fires of her desires, and that she must act upon it. And this belief was instilled in her by his physical appearance alone and fully clothed at that! Why she didn't even know at the time that he was a respected senior member of our national government. If she had known that, then perhaps her subsequent behavior would be a little more understandable."

Ingrid was now blushing in reaction to this exposé of her day at the DC elevators. Mistress Denna pressed on, "Well apparently those were the strange feelings overwhelming our Messalina as soon as she first set eyes on him as he sat down before her. The only reasonable explanation I can offer to account for Messalina's instant infatuation and her subsequent actions on that day is to suggest, that the mythical love god, Cupid, does indeed exist albeit possibly in another dimension. He is able to penetrate our dimension with invisible arrows to pierce the heart of his victim to cause him or her to turn to the direction of the intended love interest."

Not surprisingly, the audience guffawed and laughed uproariously at such a preposterous assertion. Mistress Denna was not deterred as she continued her narrative, "You may laugh, but can you come up with a better explanation of Messalina's truly bizarre behavior? You see while our Caligula was minding his own business, concentrating on his telephone conversation no doubt concerning important affairs of the state, Messalina was surreptitiously undoing her bra and removing it to stuff it into her purse.

"Finishing his phone call and oblivious to Messalina's presence, Caligula left the café, after partaking only one sip of the tea, that he had ordered. I hope at least that his tab was not charged to his government expense account, even if that damn telephone conversation was focused on urgent government business. As a taxpayer I have no objection to reimbursing government officials their entertainment and food expenses so long as it is incidental to government business. However, if they insist on taking advantage of this perk, it behooves them not to waste the taxpayers' largess. So, if Caligula did charge the tea to his expense account, he should have damn well drunk all of the tea he had ordered."

Again, the audience tittered at Mistress Denna's curious off base patter. In any case she continued on a more relevant point of her narrative, "Melissa now sans bra followed Caligula to the DC Towers and entered the same elevator Caligula took. Here good Karma intervened for Melissa's benefit. You see no one else entered the elevator and Caligula's destination was the 45th floor. Thus, our Melissa's purpose to be alone with our dear Caligula was fulfilled. And better yet, she was free to do what she wished to do and had the time do it. And what dear friends do you think our fair Melissa desired?"

A voice from the audience yelled, "She wanted him to fuck her!"

After the brief laughter died down, Mistress Denna exclaimed, "Excellent deduction! Spot on! That's exactly what our Melissa desired. I'm glad to see I have a perceptive and an attentive audience tonight. So can anyone tell me what you think she did in the elevator to bring to fruition her desired outcome?"

A female voice from that audience yelled, "She stripped naked!"

Mistress Denna replied, "A good guess and probably what she ought to have done in retrospect. No Messalina did the next best thing, she undid just the top of her dress to expose her magnificent naked breasts. And aren't these breasts just gorgeous? God, I envy you Messalina. I would literally kill to have boobs like that!"

In making those remarks Mistress Denna took the opportunity to grasp and fondle Ingrid's melons. Cheers and wolf whistles from the audience naturally followed. Mistress Denna then opined, "Although not vain, still Messalina had a notion that no heterosexual male could resist the lure of her naked breasts. Surely, she thought that he would fuck her right then and there on the spot. At least that's what she hoped."

A voice from the audience inquired, "Well, did he?"

Mistress Denna replied, "As you know our Caligula in his day job, is the foreign minister of our national government. In that capacity he is deemed a brilliant man and certainly holds his own in aggressively advocating Austria's interests amongst his dealings with leaders of other countries, particularly the member states of the EU. Now despite such undeniable intellect, he is still as dense as almost every other male in pinpointing and detecting the amorous desires of a women.

"Mind you, to be fair to him, even I as a woman must concede that a female mind is definitely inscrutable for most men to comprehend. This is illustrated by a joke I heard from an American friend I had encountered at this year's Boundcon a few weeks ago, which I'd like to share with you. To understand this joke you must be aware, as I'm sure all of you are, that Hawaii is one of the fifty states of the United States. But its territory consists of some islands located in the Pacific Ocean about four thousand kilometers away from California, the closest mainland state.

"With this fact, the joke goes like this. A young man in California was going through the house he had just inherited from his recently deceased grandmother. In the attic he discovered an old lamp and of course he rubbed on it, and out popped a genie.

"The genie exclaimed: 'Thank you master for freeing me from my thousand years captivity. As a reward I grant you one wish!'

"The young man replied: 'One wish? What happened to the traditional three wishes?'

"The genie replied: 'Don't be greedy. Times are tough and we genies have negotiated a more lenient payment schedule for winning our freedom.'

"So, the young man demanded, 'Well OK then. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. But I'm afraid of flying in an airplane. And I get seasick when onboard a ship sailing on the high seas. So why don't you build a bridge from say San Diego to one of the Hawaiian Islands so that I can then just drive there.'

"The genie almost choked and gasped, 'Oh come on let's get serious. Never mind the enormity of completing such a gargantuan task, but do you realize how many permits I would have to pull to even get government approvals? Not to mention the multiple environmental impact studies needed to be conducted in order to even apply for those permits? So, let's get real and be sensible. Give me a more realistic wish.'

"The young man amended his wish, 'OK then! You know I've always loved women and want to get along with them and get them to like me. But I haven't succeeded in understanding them and I just haven't scored. So, my wish is that you divulge to me the secret in understanding the mind of a woman so I can get along with them successfully.'

"The genie stroked his beard as he contemplated the young man's wish. Finally, he answered: "Do you require four lanes for this structure, or will you be satisfied with just two lanes?' "

After the ensuing laughter died down, Mistress Denna continued her speech, "Anyway back to the elevator, and Messalina's naked breasts. Our Caligula did not have a clue as to her purpose in exposing herself. Believe it or not, he thought, given his august position, that she wanted to take a selfie of himself with her and her naked breasts, so that she could have a raunchy souvenir she would share with her friends. And he had no objection to that supposed desire.

"He actually told me that at the time he considered that should Messalina or any of her friends arrange to place such a photo on the internet, he would have had no trepidation should such photo go viral. He felt such a scenario would not be viewed as a negative, but it would prove to be a brilliant PR maneuver that would be seen as a plus to his political career. At the very least the photo surely would tweak the Chancellor's nose, and that would be a good thing as far as he was concerned. Boy was he wrong on all accounts including the assumption that Messalina knew who he was!"

Again, laughter ensued before, Mistress Denna could continue, "As the elevator continued ascending and time was passing, he noticed, besides her naked boobs that is, that she was not reaching for her cell phone after all, to take the anticipated selfie. So, he made yet another wrong assumption! He thought she had lost her nerve and was chickening out from accomplishing her supposed naughty scheme. Since he had formed in his mind a desire that Messalina finish what she had supposedly set out to do, he handed his iphone to her. His thinking was that it would prompt her to complete her mission, as after all he was signaling to her that he was not objecting to her intentions. He imagined that after taking the selfie she would forward the picture on to her own phone."

There was some more nervous tittering as the story was capturing everyone's imagination. Mistress Denna continued, "At least Caligula had the presence of mind to press the stop button of the elevator just before his destination, to allow time for Messalina to take the picture, he thought she would take. However, Messalina did not react exactly as he had anticipated. She took a selfie of her naked breasts only! Not a selfie with her and her naked boobs next to the foreign minister of Austria!

"She entered some data on his iphone before handing it back to him. He glanced at the iphone and was clearly struggling to ascertain the meaning of all of this, when the next thing he knew, she had reached down to remove her panties and was handing them as well to him. Now for the first time in the elevator, Caligula reacted in the way she probably expected. He took the panties to his nose and sniffed them. Now how they smelled has to be left up to your imagination, since Caligula did not volunteer that information to me. For her part Messalina merely advised me they had become wet and were too uncomfortable to wear. Since she did not demand the return of her panties, I inferred that such discomfort was not her sole reason for discarding that item of her clothing."

Some more laughter ensued in reaction to that droll accounting. Mistress Denna continued, "Having already noticed that she had entered the selfie photo of her naked breasts as a meme for her name and number on his iphone's contact list, and now with her panties on hand so to speak, Caligula finally jumped to the right conclusion. He now realized that she wanted him to fuck her! In fact, it seemed like she wanted him to fuck her right there in the elevator!"

Someone in the audience yelled, "And so, did he?"

Mistress Denna heaved a huge sigh of exasperation as she replied, "Alas no! Apparently, Caligula did have a really very important meeting to attend to on the 45th floor of the DC Towers, and he was already late as it was."

The audience collectively hissed and booed at this bit of unsettling news. Mistress Denna resumed, "But Caligula did do the next best thing. Within hours he contacted Messalina and arranged for an assignation at the Palais Hansen Kempinski. I'm proud to announce that our Caligula is not a corrupt politician, as this meeting was on his dime and not listed as an innocuous item on his government expense account."

Cheers erupted on this announcement. Mistress Denna continued, "Now I was not privy to the graphic nature of this ...er meeting. It was not a case of kiss and tell all details kind of meeting. All I was told was that Caligula thoughtfully brought his cane along with him so that both of them indulged in caning each other. Coincidentally, the age disparity between our Caligula and Messalina is the same as the age disparity between the historical Messalina and her husband the Emperor Claudius. Appears to me like a budding romance may be in the offing."

Everyone laughed again at the wry sense of humor exhibited by Mistress Denna throughout her protracted introductory speech. Ingrid turned crimson again at the latest bold supposition uttered by Denna. The latter wrapped up her address, "Anyway as a result of this meeting, Messalina learned of the existence of our club. Having been advised of our activities she evinced a wish to join, and so here we are today."

Then turning to Ingrid, she asked, "Is that not so Messalina? You do wish to become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein?"

"Yes, Mistress that is so. I do wish to become a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein."

"And you are willing to undergo the initiation test?"

"Yes, Mistress I am."

Pointing to the 'punishment bench', Mistress Denna directed, "So go now and assume the position to receive your punishment."

Considering the prolonged and generally approbatory introduction of her, as enunciated by Mistress Denna, Ingrid formed the idea that she would have an easy go of it. She thought Mistress Denna would surely modulate the velocity of the lashes to be inflicted. Such surmise was immediately dispelled by the very first stroke applied on her ass. Mistress Denna had selected the wider looped leather slapper and walloped Ingrid with all her might. The sound of the slap was the most pronounced than that of any of the lashes administered beforehand to the prior candidates of that evening.