Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mistress Denna struck the last stroke of the cane, she snapped out of her reverie, and became consciously cognizant of the extent of the physical abuse, her anger had produced. She was shocked and horrified in seeing Ingrid's bruised body. She was instantly mortified and ashamed. She had to believe it was totally inexplicably out of character for her, otherwise she would have to conclude she had become insane!

Accordingly, as Mistress Denna was assisting Ingrid in dismounting from the punishment bench, in a hushed tone she said, "I'm truly sorry Ingrid, and I apologize for the excessive pain I caused you in this test. I don't know what overcame me, and I have no excuses. As you know it is expected that I should drag you around the stage holding onto your hair. And make you kiss my boots in a final humiliation role playing. I don't want to do that. I'm not going to do that."

Having said that, Mistress Denna immediately started sobbing as well. The fact that Mistress Denna addressed her by her real name instead of her club name, made Ingrid realize that Mistress Denna was genuinely remorseful. Any shred of animus she harbored towards Mistress Denna for her cruelty dissipated. When she got off the 'punishment bench' she embraced Mistress Denna with a full body hug. She whispered, "It's OK. I enjoyed it!"

Although the women were still teary eyed and whimpering, they were mutually simultaneously giggling as a result of that last remark by Ingrid.