Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The resulting sting of pain completely overwhelmed Ingrid's senses. She screamed at the top of her voice and in English, "Of fuck! Oh shit! That fucking hurts! That so fucking hurts!"

Aside from the fact that this was the only harrowing scream of pain emitted by a candidate that night, and the fact that Ingrid had reverted to uttering her cry of pain in her mother tongue, brought home to the collective minds of the audience that this blow was struck with a vehemence beyond the pale. Accordingly, the audience in unison gasped in horror. Mistress Denna was absolutely mortified. She had intended to deliver a blow more severe than what she had inflicted on Lucrezia and Zenobia, but she was dismayed by her action. In her vocation as a professional Dominatrix, she was knowledgeable as to how to administer punishment within the confines of the occasion.

That she inflicted the kind of punishing blow that she did on Ingrid was totally unprofessional of her, and she felt totally ashamed. She was at a loss to account for her lapse of discipline, but she immediately attempted to make amends. Accordingly, she announced to the crowd, "Ladies and gentlemen, as you can tell that first stroke of the slapper on Messalina's ass was totally out of bounds of accepted severity. I heartily apologize to you Messalina for my misdeed. I hereby declare an end to your test. As I have the authority, I pronounce you as a provisional member of der Höllenfeuer Verein with the same rights, and privileges of any other member. At another time, should you wish, you can undergo another initiation test in accordance with the norms of such tests to have the designation of provisional member removed from your file in the club."

During Mistress Denna's declaration, Ingrid had recovered somewhat from feeling the pain from that vicious blow of the looped leather slapper. She was mollified by Mistress Deanna's confession of brutality, but the concession offered did not sit well with her. Ingrid did not mind being lauded, and the focused center of attention based on her achievements, but she abhorred being the object of pity. Besides notwithstanding, the acknowledged harshness of that first blow, it still bothered that she had screamed out her pain unlike any of the other candidates. To be considered a wuss was a total anathema to her.

Accordingly, she cried out, "Excuse me Mistress Denna, I don't believe I uttered my safe word to stop. I do not wish to stop. I want to be a member of der Höllenfeuer Verein not some provisional member or any other equally shitty title. Since you apologized for the first blow as being too severe, I expect you will for the balance of the test not use such force again. But I also don't expect you to simply tap my ass and strike lightly either. I expect you will use the same force you applied to Lucrezia and Zenobia. Actually, I would want you to use slightly more force than that. I'm a big girl. I'm not brittle. I will not break."

They were collectively impressed by Ingrid's pluck. As for Mistress Denna she was beyond being impressed; she was in awe. She could not pinpoint the reason for her conscious decision to strike Ingrid hard with that first stroke of the slapper. She believed that she surely did not intend to hit Ingrid as hard as she did, and she knew if Ingrid would issue a formal complaint with der Höllenfeuer Verein, she would be in trouble. That was the reason she immediately called for a halt of the test and offered Ingrid the out by granting provisional membership. The idea was that such concession would undoubtedly forestall a complaint from Ingrid, thus, leaving her membership in the club intact, and not jeopardize her own career as a professional Dominatrix.

That Ingrid point blank refused the proffered offer of provisional membership, and instead insisted on continuing with the initiation test surprised Mistress Denna greatly. She couldn't admire enough of Ingrid's resolve. Still, Ingrid's stubbornness placed Mistress Denna in a quandary as to how to proceed. She was genuinely horrified at the violent stroke of the slapper she had applied on Ingrid's bottom. It was so out of character for her. So, her inclination was to treat Ingrid gently, and she had the expertise to put on a show that would convince the audience that Ingrid was receiving a regular initiation test thrashing.

However, Ingrid was apparently a feisty one! It was clear from her declaration that she was not prepared to accept gentle swats but was demanding regular initiation test lashes. Hell, she was actually demanding that Mistress Denna would apply even greater force than what was wielded on Lucrezia and Zenobia. In fact, Denna was afraid that Ingrid would consider stokes that would be equivalent in strength to those previous strokes as mere taps on her ass. She envisioned Ingrid calling out "allegretto", or hell even "allegrissimo" despite being advised that uttering "green" in traditional BDSM safe words lexicon is not expected ln the initiation test.

After some mental deliberations, Mistress Denna opted to swing the slapper at approximately one third greater velocity than what she had administered to the other two female candidates. The sound of the second smack on Ingrid's ass was almost as harrowing as that first smack. But there was no scream of pain from Ingrid this time. Instead, she grunted and gasped, obviously tolerating the pain. But Ingrid did flinch upon contact indicating that she certainly did feel pain.

After the fifth blow from the slapper, Mistress Denna paused to allow Ingrid to catch her breath. Those five lashes were severe enough to cause Ingrid's ass to acquire a pronounced pink shade. In fact, since Mistress Denna had neglected to cuff her wrists to the arms of the punishment bench, during the pause Ingrid was rubbing her buttocks to soothe away the burning sensations of her abused bottom. Noticing Ingrid's seemingly involuntary reflex to counter her distress she obviously must have been feeling, Mistress Denna took a position hovering over Ingrid's bent standing body. In this way, Denna's breasts adhered to Ingrid's back.

Mistress Denna nibbled on Ingrid's ear. In doing so she whispered, "You're a brave girl! You've shown fortitude beyond what is expected. I'm going to use less force on the remainder of your lashes."

In an almost whisper so that she was not overheard, Ingrid snarled back, "No fucking way. I don't want any concessions. Stay the course!"

"OK bitch! It's your funeral!"

During this whispered verbal exchange, Mistress Denna with her free hand had reached around to finger Ingrid's clit and pussy. To her surprise, she discovered that Ingrid was extremely wet down there. Mistress Denna thought, 'What the fuck! The bitch must have climaxed! She sure must love to be beaten.' Indeed, Ingrid had experienced a significantly intense sexual orgasm as a result of the spanking.

Accordingly, Mistress Denna had no trepidation in delivering the remaining five blows of the looped leather slapper with the same strength as the previous four strokes. At the conclusion of this round, Ingrid's ass was now displaying a brilliant red hue. As Mistress Denna was returning the slapper to the table containing the instruments of pain, Ingrid barked out, "Please Mistress use the same paddle as Mistress Mercy used on you and der 'Hun'. I do not wish any favors."

"You don't get to dictate to me, Messalina!"

"You had promised that we candidates had the choice of which instrument of pain we are to endure in this round of spanking."

"I shall honor your choice, but I'm sure you will come to regret it."

Ingrid's stubbornness in eschewing any attempt at ameliorating her ordeal had irked Mistress Denna. Consequently, in spanking with the steel encased leather paddle, she applied slightly more force than she had utilized with the slapper. The pain must have been somewhat excruciating to Ingrid as her whole body squirmed at each blow. Still, she was stoic in verbal reaction. She still gasped and grunted seemingly in agony, but she did not scream. The only words she enunciated were the count of the stokes.

At the end of this round of punishment, Ingrid's bottom was a total mess. It was red with tinges of purple and yellow. There were about three visible blisters, one of them had burst oozing out some pus. Mistress Denna was totally appalled at what her action had wrought. Thinking she had once again overindulged in her role as the Mistress of Pain for the initiation ceremony, she turned to address the audience, "As you all can see, Messalina has been very brave during her testing, but her body was suffered more than she signed up for. Therefore, I shall follow Mistress Mercy's example with der 'Hun', and offer some solace and relief before continuing the next round. You recall Mistress Mercy in justifying her action declared 'der Hun's ass to be a national treasure, but I say Messalina's ass is equivalent to the crown jewels of the continent!"

The audience roared in laughter at this heightened hyperbole and followed with boisterous cheering. Mistress Denna then positioned herself at Ingrid's rear and bent down. She made contact with Ingrid's aching derrière by causing her own tits to massage the reddened skin area. Whether the nipple caresses on Ingrid's behind brought any comfort to Ingrid was debatable as far as Mistress Denna was concerned, but it sure as hell excited herself. She reached around to touch Ingrid's vulva, and discovered that the same had moistened anew. Ingrid's inner thighs were also damp. 'Hot damn!', thought Denna, 'This bitch sure is an uninhibited slut! I love her!'

During the next two series of the whipping of Ingrid's back, Mistress Denna utilized different instruments of pain, which were not used on the other candidates or on herself. The flogger was an ornate deerskin flogger with thirty-five tails. Experienced members knew that this flogger was capable of achieving gentle caresses but could in contrast deliver whopping thuds as well. There was no doubt in the eyes of everyone in the audience that Mistress Denna was applying the latter force with her ten rapid figure eight strokes on Ingrid's back. For the whip, Mistress Denna applied a nine-tail braided whip.

The sharpness of the painful sting of a stroke of the whip was self-evident to everyone, and a pang of guilt collectively took hold in the hearts and minds of the onlookers. Still, as the scene was absolutely consensual with Ingrid's ability to call a halt to her beating, a sense of empathy replaced the guilt feeling. When the last stoke of the nine-tail braided whip landed, everyone in the audience collectively gasped, as Ingrid's back bore evidence of a truly brutal beating. Her back took on a sun burnt redness and her back was crisscrossed with ten whip marks. At least none of those marks were bleeding.

It was obvious that Ingrid was in great distress, although she had refrained from screaming when announcing the count of a delivered punishing blow. Mistress Denna was again mortified, as she sensed she might have crossed the line in BDSM discipline. The sight of Ingrid's back and rump were especially disconcerting to her. However, she was comforted by realizing that her professional expertise in punishing Ingrid precluded permanent damage, and that Ingrid would completely heal in a relatively short time.

Still, Mistress Denna was chagrined sufficiently to again hover over Ingrid's bent body with her breasts touching Ingrid's back. She briefly licked on Ingrid's neck and nibbled on her ear. She whispered, "You have received a brutal beating far beyond anything any member has endured during their initiation test. I am so sorry of having lost my standards in conducting this test on you. So, the offer still stands. I can make you a provisional member right now without any difference as to any other member. So, what do you say? Shall I spare the rod?"

Whether it was uttered deliberately or inadvertently, Ingrid was infuriated by Mistress Denna's mocking of a well-known saying. To her mind it tended to delegitimize her genuine empathy implied in her offer to avoid the forthcoming caning. So, she snarled back in a belligerent tone audible to those closest to the stage, "Fuck that! I don't want to be spoiled! Either I become a member or not. Let's get on with the final ten lashes!"

In reaction, Mistress Denna in an equally audible belligerent tone, repeated her previous retort, "OK Messalina! It's your funeral!"

Before Mistress Denna separated herself from Ingrid's body, she again took the opportunity to touch Ingrid's lady parts. This time to her astonishment Ingrid's sexual leaking conspicuously seeped onto Denna's penetrating finger. Her thought: 'God was she having another orgasm? What a cunt!'

Despite such consciously implied uncharitable thought, Mistress Denna was nevertheless impressed by Ingrid's grit. As a result, she was determined for the caning to inflict the least amount of pain possible, and still be within the boundaries of discipline contemplated to be meted out in the initiation test. After all there was no doubt that the pain inflicted on Ingrid during the first forty lashes were as severe as can be expected. So surely no one could object to the final round of leniency.

Accordingly, for the first two strokes of the cane, Mistress Denna tapped Ingrid's thighs as lightly as she could possibly manage, and still display an aggressive swing. But not surprisingly, given her previous obstinacy to resist Mistress Denna's offers of clemency, after that second tap of the cane, Ingrid bellowed, "Allegrissimo! I say allegrissimo!"

No one, not even those in the audience who may have been unfamiliar with musical terms in general, were in doubt that Ingrid had uttered the equivalent of the traditional BDSM safe word of "green". It was not lost on the crowd that utilizing the "green" word during the initiation test was not entertained as a possibility for candidates to utter, given presumably their inexperience to BDSM discipline role playing. Add that to the presumption that if a candidate were to demand increased infliction of pain during the test, it does not speak highly of the Master or Mistress of Pain in his or her ability to administer the discipline to truly adequately test out the candidates in an appropriate manner. And of course, such a notion would imperil Mistress Denna's reputation as a professional Dominatrix.

Mistress Denna's emotions see-sawed back towards fostering an animus towards Ingrid. Consequently, she now, beginning with the third stroke of the cane, struck Ingrid as fiercely as she could possibly swing the cane. The sound of the swish of the cane now was truly frightening. The vigorous caning resulted in truly disgusting welts appearing on Ingrid's thighs. The audience in turn was sickened by the demonstrable cruelty brandished by Mistress Denna. They were on the verge of literally booing her off the stage, but two factors deterred them. There was no question that the consensual aspect of this exhibition was in play, and after all Ingrid had verbally exhorted to receive the heavier punishment. The other factor was that Mistress Denna was highly regarded and revered by the members of der Höllenfeuer Verein. No one hated her; they all loved and respected her.

Then after the seventh caning stroke, an unexpected occurrence happened. Ingrid squirted! And it was not an unnoticeable discharge either. She purged a gusher like copious amount of urine from her urethra, plus a seepage of her female fluids from her vagina. Everyone gasped in shock as it was so unprecedented. Even Mistress Denna was flabbergasted. It was obvious to her that Ingrid had climaxed once again! So, she cried out in a mocking tone of outrage, "Yuck, Messalina! Look at what you have done! You've made a mess on our floor!"

Ingrid in her agony was very contrite and ashamed. She thought, 'God am I just a child?' She answered. "Oh! I'm so sorry Mistress, I promise I'll clean it up."

"Never mind that. We do engage a cleaning service who will take care of that mess. But you must be punished for your misdeed. Don't you agree Messalina?"

"Yes Mistress! I've been a very bad girl."

"I think you should receive ten more lashes of the cane."

Ingrid did not gasp nor visibly flinch at all upon hearing such a malevolent prospective. She was overwhelmed by a super unrestrained sexual orgasm which she had just experienced in completion with the painful sensations she had been suffering. Plus, the embarrassment of her public squirting, left her with no will to snap back a joinder. Instead, she meekly uttered, "Yes Mistress that is fair. I thank you for allowing me to make amends."

Mistress Denna proclaimed, "You still have three strokes remaining for the punishment on your thighs. For the extra punishment, I will smack your ass with the same cane. When I first swat your ass, you must count out eleven since I haven't changed the relevant instrument of pain. Therefore, your testing won't be completed until you reach twenty. Do you understand?"

"I understand Mistress. I will count to twenty."

For the remainder of the caning, three strokes on Ingrid's thighs. And ten more on her ass, Mistress Denna applied a uniform measure of extreme severity to each lash. The severity produced some shockingly awful looking welts on Ingrid's buttocks. Some blood was seeping out the pores of two of the weals, one on each cheek. Such blood had clotted quickly, but that produced an even more dreadful appearance.

Despite the indisputable violence of the caning, Ingrid showed no visible signs of dire distress. She did not scream after any blow nor did her body react in a detrimental fashion to suggest she might really be distraught in enduring her suffering. In actuality, she had become inured to the beating so that her mind was numb to the resultant pain. Her mind was instead occupied in trying to resolve what seemed like an enigma to her. Here she was in the middle of undergoing a severe beating, by own consent no less, which did not seem to bring any pleasure to her. And yet she had experienced several sexual orgasms; so many in fact she had lost count. On the other hand, she had previously experienced several orthodox sexual experiences of which she had lost count of those as well. All of those were pleasant enough experiences, and yet she had not achieved an orgasm in any one of those instances. She was wondering if she was truly a masochist.

However, with her mind in a whirl, when the last blow was administered, Ingrid started sobbing. Whether the accumulated pain had finally overcome her stoic demeanor of defiance; or whether the conflicting thoughts which was confusing her; triggered the onslaught of tears, she couldn't discern then or subsequently. In any case her main feeling was a sense of relief that it was over as opposed to a sense of triumph in successfully enduring the pain.

As for Mistress Denna she was in midst of her own mental dilemma. Her attitude and regard towards Ingrid were yo-yoing throughout the session. On the one hand she was incensed by Ingrid's stubborn refusal to accept the offer to stop the thrashing without any penalty as to her membership in the club. On the other hand, she had to admire Ingrid's courage and bravery in enduring some truly punishing blows, that she had delivered. Blows, Denna knew could not possibly be objectively considered congruent to pleasurable BDSM role playing. She deemed Ingrid's refusal to stop as foolish bravery since in practical terms she was not gaining virtually anything tangible in continuing to submit to the beating. Then again Ingrid undeniably had orgasmed a few times, which led Denna to conclude there was some reward for Ingrid after all for not succumbing.

What was most disturbing to Mistress Denna was the realization of her own unprofessionalism in handling Ingrid in her initiation test. The initiation test was part and parcel of a traditional ceremony for der Höllenfeuer Verein for inducting its members. Every member had experienced the test, so that a consistency in conducting the same was expected. Denna realized that in this case, she had exceeded the unwritten limits of discretion expected of her when applying the test. Even more alarming to Denna was to the degree that which she had overstepped her role as the Mistress of Pain in administering the initiation test. Those last thirteen strokes of the cane stuck by her were delivered in an uncontrolled pure frenzy of rage. And she couldn't account for it, never mind justify the rage.