Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 12

Story Info
Mutual spanking Scenes in Siggy's Dungeon.
7.2k words
4.75
3.3k
1
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Ingrid and Mistress Denna woke up virtually simultaneously. Each woman detached themselves from their mutual fetal position embrace. Remarkably, this time they had slept throughout the night clinging to each other. Automatically, they each stretched their limbs, and stared at each other while smiling coquettishly. By telepathic agreement, Ingrid climbed on top of Mistress Denna to form a sixty-nine sexual position. Wordlessly, they commenced a mutually satisfactory cunnilingus.

As Ingrid was joyfully sucking on the folds of Mistress Denna's labia, she was forming in her mind a silly notion. It would appear that whenever she was going to literally sleep with Mistress Denna, that it would become standard procedure to engage in a sixty-nine oral sex exercise upon waking up. The only varying factor to be decided was position. Last time she was on the bottom, but this time she was on top. She could not make up her mind which position she preferred. In either case she was totally ensconced in sexual pleasure, her passion was aroused to its maximum possibility. And yet simultaneously, she could still conjure up some idle thoughts.

In any case, Ingrid enjoyed a stars and fireworks type of orgasm. And once again she marveled at the fact, that she was so sexually satisfied with Mistress Denna, whereas apart from Talmann she had never climaxed from sex with others. She wondered if this was a case of true love. But she knew that she was not particularly attracted to women carnally, but then Mistress Denna was no ordinary woman. Still as she was panting out her climax, she could not help but fashion a new irreverent thought, i.e., 'Note to self: Next time try sixty-nine on the side.' She giggled at the idea, while she continued panting.

Her partner reacted, "Care to share your amusement?"

Ingrid turned around and repositioned herself to cuddle next to her lover's side. She nuzzled her head on Mistress Denna's left shoulder and was stroking casually the whole front of her lover's naked body. Now basking in a languid afterglow sensation, she replied, "Oh nothing serious. I was just contemplating on the fact that we had tried two different sixty-nine positions with me on the bottom on the first occasion and now this time I was on top. So, I thought the next time we do a sixty-nine we should do it on our sides. You know the saying, 'variety is the spice of life'."

Joining in on contemplating silly observations, Mistress Denna opined, "You know Ingrid, honey, I think you're on to something. Why you may have invented a new terminology for lesbian sexual practice that is an answer to a heterosexual play."

"Oh! How so?"

"Well, you may be aware that a sexual 'around the world' activity in heterosexual activity means that in one session the lady welcomes her lover's manhood successively, into her pink hole, then in her stink hole and finally down her throat. It does not have to be in any particularly order, just so long as all three holes have been visited."

Before Mistress Denna could continue, Ingrid burst out laughing at her lover's flowery description. She then replied in kind, "Sorry Siggy dear, I couldn't help myself from laughing at how you described this sexual sequence. I do know about 'around the world' since a few months ago one of the gentlemen I entertained in my bedroom informed me of this procedure. He attempted to implement this action on me but was unsuccessful in the effort.

"Perhaps my lack of enthusiasm was his downfall. He could not get hard enough to insert his cock either in my twat or in my ass. Even when I took his cock in my mouth, no matter how long I blew him, he just could not get hard. I might add it seemed like an eternity as I sucked on his cock, but all to no avail. He just wasn't up to snuff.

"Naturally, he blamed me for his inadequacy, suggesting that I wasn't sexy enough. But I protested that every man before him had instantly become big, just upon seeing my naked body. I then suggested in return that perhaps there was something wrong with him. After all, not to be conceited or vain, but ever since puberty, it's been my experience, that I have been considered to be a very pretty female.

"He had no answer to that. So, he got dressed and stormed out of my flat. Never to be seen again even though we seem to have frequented in similar societal circles."

Now it was Mistress Denna's turn to burst out in laughter at hearing Ingrid's descriptive account of her failed sexual tryst. In between her guffaws of laughter, Mistress Denna reacted, "Oh lordie but that's such a delicious story. I trust you didn't suffer from female blue balls upon his sudden departure."

"Female blue balls? What's that?"

"You might've heard that if a gentleman is turned on and doesn't get any sort of release, his balls can get painful and turn bluish—aka blue balls. It's actually the blood flow to the genitals that can cause discomfort, and it happens to women too. Some women do experience heightened sensations of pressure, sensitivity, discomfort, and aching in their vagina, vulva, and clitoris, when they have prolonged or peaked sexual arousal but do not reach an orgasm."

"Oh no, I did not suffer. Apart from you and Alexander, the lack of an orgasm in my sexual adventures has been the norm for me. As I recall I did not any have high expectations with this particular gentleman. I believe I agreed to acquiesce in letting him into my bedroom out of sheer boredom with the supposition that the ensuing sex would be at least a tolerable experience. Unfortunately, I was mistaken."

Mistress Denna laughed some more at Ingrid's wistful account. She replied, "Well one thing you were spot on in your rebuttal to his negative accusation against your sex appeal. You sure as hell are a beautiful woman, the prettiest I've ever encountered, and I've had occasion to meet some absolutely gorgeous women. God must have broken the mold when He caused you to be created."

Ingrid replied in a somewhat desultory tone, as she really was impatient in hearing praises of her pulchritude, "Thank you for your kind words, and I might add you have nothing to complain about your looks either. I find you the most compelling woman I've ever encountered. I can truthfully say that I'm not sexually attracted to women as a rule. But you are the exception. I seem to be so attracted to you that I can't imagine anyone else being as appealing to me. Not even excepting Alexander Talmann, whose aura as you know was something I could not resist and led me to make a public spectacle of myself."

Mistress Denna protested, "How did you make a public spectacle of yourself? As I understand at what Talmann had told me, there was just you and him in the elevator when you flashed your boobs."

"Yes, but I don't think I would have been deterred had there been someone else present. I probably would have shielded myself from view of others so that I could still have surreptitiously flashed him."

The two women were simply caressing and touching each other in a most caring way, as they were conversing. Their intimacy was not intended by either of them as a precursor or foreplay for a new round of sexual action. Instead, it was meant as a confirmation of the high regard they had towards their partner. With this in mind, Mistress Denna gushed, "Oh Ingrid honey you have honestly taken my breath away. I am comfortable in my own skin, and relatively satisfied with my life. But now that I've met you, I know I've never experienced true love. Certainly not the kind of feelings I have towards you."

Ingrid was not frightened or alarmed by such an outright blatant declaration of love from this older woman. It actually mirrored her own feelings, and she was delighted that their feelings were reciprocated. She also believed that the brevity or their acquaintanceship did not negate the authenticity of their mutual love. She did recall the opening of their conversation, so she asked, "Before we get too carried away by our declarations of our mutual admiration, why don't you finish telling me about the new terminology of a lesbian sexual practice you suggest I've invented?"

"Oh yes, lest I forget. Just as in the traditional 'around the world' trio of sexual acts between straight couples, you've pointed out the three ways a couple of lesbians can perform sixty-nine oral sex. So, ergo you've inadvertently invented a new term: the 'lesbian around the world' method of complete sexual satisfaction."

Ingrid giggled at the bizarre thought and protested, "But strictly speaking, straight couples can perform sixty-nine oral sex and for that matter so can gay men. So, really 'around the world' sixty-nine sex isn't in the exclusive purview of lesbian sex."

Mistress Denna retaliated, "Maybe so, but still a lesbian sixty-nine sex is more of a predominantly typical natural sexual action in girl-on-girl sex. Whereas for the others, oral sex is considered incidental, usually confined for the purposes of foreplay."

Ingrid snorted as she replied, "Whatever! Anyway, this brings to my mind an observation I noticed and wanted some clarification. Last week, I obviously noticed your tattoo of what I understand is the likeness of the Schönbrunn Palace. I've actually been there twice since I've arrived in Vienna, and so I marvel at the graphic likeness.

"Today as I got a much closer look at your lady parts and your tattoo. I noticed the bottom part of the tattoo is covered by your pubic hair. So obviously, you must have shaved off your hair when you had the tattoo done. So, I'm wondering why you did that, and since you had done it, why don't you maintain your vulva shaven to provide an unobstructed view?"

Mistress Denna answered, "Yes indeed, I had my vulva waxed to cause every bit of my pubic hair removed. This allowed the tattoo artist to carve a permanent clear replica of the palace on my body. Since I wanted the tat to start directly just above my slit, it was necessary to have my body hair removed to provide a smooth unhindered surface for the tattoo artist to apply his artistry and provide the best image possible. Normally, I prefer to let my pubic hair grow intact, although as you can see, I keep it trimmed to present a neat orderly triangular appearance. With this tattoo in place, I like to think that my pubic hair represents the grass lawns that are maintained in front of the palace."

Ingrid harrumphed as she retorted, "As I said I've been there twice, and I know there is a solid wide paved driveway directly in front of the building."

"Yes, but there are grass lawns beyond the driveway. So that someone lying prone on such lawns would have a similar view of the palace as my tat."

Now Ingrid burst out laughing at Mistress Denna's explanation. She replied, "Oh now I get it, and oh wow that makes a lot of sense. Although I can't imagine there are too many visitors to the palace that take the opportunity to view that building in such fashion."

Mistress Denna did not take any offence to Ingrid's remark as it was clearly spoken out of jest. So, she replied, "Well I take it then, that when you visited the palace, you did not avail yourself of such opportunity. But having now seen my cunt, luckily you have not been deprived of such pleasure even if it's only in substitution."

Ingrid was now beside herself in laughter. She knew that Mistress Denna was not speaking seriously despite articulating her speech in a humorless tone. This added to the hilarity of the incongruous metaphor the Dominatrix was presenting of the details of her acquisition of her singular tattoo. So, all Ingrid could reply was, "Oh my Siggy! You're so right in pointing out my good fortune in being able to view your twat. I think if I do go again and tour the Schönbrunn Palace, I swear I'm going to lie down on the lawn to look at Palace between the grass blades to ascertain the degree of similarity to your tat."

Now both women burst into full laughter mode, as the images conjured up by their repartee were overly outlandish that neither one of them could maintain a sober matter of fact demeanor. Finally, when Ingrid regained part of her equilibrium, she inquired, "Upon looking at your portrait 'Eine Nackte Sieglinde' I don't see that tat of the Schönbrunn Palace in the portrait. I gather that you posed for this portrait before you had acquired this tattoo?"

"Oh lord yes! I posed for my portrait within a year after graduating from the University and long before I had established my enterprise as a free-lance Dominatrix. It wasn't until I had made a name for myself in BDSM circles, and made my first presentation at Boundcon, that I decided to commission the tat to affirm that I'm an Austrian citizen, and proud of it.

"In retrospect, I think to achieve my purpose of establishing my Austrian identity I would have been better served if I had simply acquired a tattoo of the Austrian flag. Not too many non-Austrians, especially including Germans, would recognize the image of the Schönbrunn Palace. However, to sport a tattoo of the Austrian flag just doesn't fit my style and image as a sophisticated Dominatrix. So, I eschewed to adopt such an unimaginative symbol as our country's flag for my tattoo. Instead, I was content to imagine that the truly urbane would recognize the significance of my tat."

Ingrid replied, "Since Austria is not a big country, it follows that most non-Austrians would not recognize the Austrian flag either. So, I can't see that you were at a greater disadvantage by selecting the Schönbrunn tattoo as opposed to the Austrian flag, for national identity purposes."

Mistress Denna replied, "Well the point is that a tattoo of the Austrian flag would clue viewers into the fact that the tat represents a flag. They can easily deduce that I'm significantly connected to what the flag represents. It does not take much effort to ascertain that the tat represents the flag of Austria, and ergo, the viewer can surmise I'm identifying myself as Austrian. On the other hand, the image of the Schönbrunn Palace presents no clue as to its significance. Consequently, an indifferent viewer is not inclined to think any further upon the matter."

Ingrid conceded, "I can see your point. Before I came to Vienna, I became cognizant of the make-up of the Austrian flag, but it wasn't until after several months of residence here before I became aware of the Schönbrunn Palace."

At this point Mistress Denna called a halt to the conversation, "Look Ingrid, I need to take a shower badly. I can smell myself and it's not good."

"Oh goody, can I join you?"

"No, I have a second bathroom here, that you can use to get yourself squeaky clean at the same time. And there is a terrycloth robe there that should serve you well. I don't dare have you in the shower with me. I suspect if you come into the shower with me, that you will seduce me into fooling around instead of concentrating on getting clean. Then the next thing I know we'll be getting it on in this bed again, and we'll then still need to shower before we start the day afresh."

"I promise I'll be a good girl, and not be naughty with you if you let me into the shower with you."

"Hah! Who's to say I won't be naughty instead. I know I can't resist you, especially if you merely blink your beautiful eyes at me. Oh no it's best we shower separately for now at least since I'm famished."

"Oh poo! You're such a spoilsport!"

"If you're not in a hurry today, we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other better. I have no other plans as I know I'll forgo mass for sure today."

"You're religious then?"

"Well, I can't say that I'm a devout Roman Catholic, but I do believe essentially in the Church's teachings. So, I like to attend church as often as I possibly can. I feel the need to cleanse my soul every now and then from my wicked sins. And each time I go to mass I feel this imperative has been accomplished."

Ingrid merely responded, "I guess it doesn't hurt to attend church. I only have gone for Christmas and Easter services. Though, maybe it will do me some good to go more often."

"Oh, you need not overly concern yourself on that score. You're perfect as it is."

"Oh, I know I'm not. But when I'm under your control I don't have a care in the world."

"OK enough of this chit chat, it's time for our showers. I intend to treat you to a good traditional Austrian breakfast. I buy my food from an excellent independent grocer nearby. The prices they charge are quite a bit higher than the regular run of the mill grocery stores, but the extravagance is worth it as their food they sell is of a truly superior quality."

"I thought you told me you're wealthy. I should think you would not be inclined to quibble over such mundane things as the price of food which you must purchase."

"Oh, I'm rich enough all right, but that doesn't mean I like to throw my money around indiscriminately. It's a lot easier to become poorer quickly than to acquire riches."

Thereupon, the women showered separately, and Ingrid donned a terrycloth robe pursuant to Mistress Denna's suggestion. She wondered next into the kitchen and not only did she find Mistress Denna clad similarly but was in the process of preparing a very sumptuous meal. She laid out on the dining room table a traditional Austrian breakfast. It comprised of: Semmeln, a type of breadroll; butter; coffee; muesli; smoked herring; sardines; cold cuts (of ham, smoked bacon and sausages); boiled eggs; little cakes and Danish pastries; jams; and orange juice.

Ingrid was impressed, as she exclaimed, "Oh wow Siggy, you've prepared a formidable feast. I forgive you for denying me the pleasure of a mutual shower. I find myself famished as well and this excellent fare will surely satisfy my appetite."

The women then proceeded to enjoy their breakfast. By this time in her stay in Vienna, Ingrid had grown accustomed to the hearty breakfast meals that Austrians favored. Accordingly, she ate heartedly as did her companion. They exchanged some sexual anecdotes, although by far Mistress Denna's accounts were far more interesting, considering that she had a flair to tell her stories in a delightfully lighthearted manner. It was quite evident to each of them that there was a chemistry between them beyond what each of them had even anticipated before the commencement of their dinner date.

The chemistry between them had become so entrenched that their sexual activity was seemingly conducted by consensus via mental telepathy. They were so attuned to each other's wants and desires, that whenever one took the initiative, the other marveled at how her partner had seemed to read her mind. The subsequent sexual activity was inevitably the exact thing the passive partner was desirous of participating.

An example of this phenomenal sexual harmony occurred at the conclusion of their breakfast. Wordlessly, Ingrid got up off her chair and strode to Mistress Denna. Facing her partner, she then disrobed letting her garment drop to the floor to render herself totally naked. In reaction, Mistress Denna opened her robe and withdrew her arms from the sleeves, exposing her now nude body and available for an embrace from Ingrid.

Ingrid climbed onto Mistress Denna's lap but straddled only the latter's right thigh. Mistress Denna lifted her left thigh to allow Ingrid to slide her left thigh underneath to rest on the chair. As they then clung together in a tight embrace, they began to rub against each other's vulva. They naturally were locked into a passionate kissing action as they were scissoring at a sensual languid pace. The contrasting feeling between Mistress Denna's hairy vulva touching Ingrid's smooth waxed vulva produced an exquisite sensation. Their mutual passion as they were engaged in this sexual activity would be palpably evident had there been a witness.