Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wishing to hand spank her partner's bottom, Ingrid sauntered over to the closet to contemplate the various spanking tools to choose. Her eyes lit up as she saw that a normal standard innocuous looking hairbrush was included in the array of spanking instruments. 'Ah yes', thought Ingrid, 'this will do nicely.'

Going over to where Mistress Denna lay, Ingrid deduced that a position akin to a parent changing the diaper of their baby, as what was called for in this situation. So, she grabbed Mistress Denna's ankles and lifted her legs up over her body until her bottom was fully exposed. Keeping her legs upright took some great effort by Ingrid, but with her partner's cooperation, she was able to utilize her left arm she was able to maintain Mistress Denna's legs upright throughout the spanking.

As a result of what she labeled as the 'diaper' position for spanking, Ingrid was able to spank Mistress Denna while looking directly into her face. She was in that way able to read her partner's expressions, and thus, able to effectively adjust the force of the slaps to achieve the instinctive desired effect. This 'diaper' position nicely exposed the 'sweet spot' at the bottom of her partner's buttocks, the most sensual place to hit. By pushing Mistress Denna's legs towards her head stretched the skin there, making it more sensitive. This also made her pussy and the crack fully accessible.

Neither woman thought it necessary to keep a count of the strokes. They instinctively knew that the spanking would cease upon mutual consensus. The sting of the slaps appeared to be exactly right causing Mistress Denna to squeak but not to scream. The spanking was also creating an alluring rosy-red hue marking the skin of Mistress Denna's ass. Eventually after some fairly vigorous spanking, Mistress Denna squirted, signaling in no uncertain terms that she was climaxing.

The sight caused Ingrid to lapse into a giggle as she did not climax herself at this point in time. Nevertheless, she was still in a state of euphoria. She unceremoniously tossed aside the hairbrush and climbed onto the bed. She cuddled into the arms of her lover and bestowed a somewhat perfunctory kiss. Ingrid then said, "I love you."