Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, Ingrid's mind was lost in a relentless intensity, something akin to a euphoric trance. She consciously had initiated this action on her perceived need to just hold on to her lover. There was no pre-expectation in her mind that she would become exhilarated as a result. So, as she was kissing Mistress Denna, her arousal took her conscious mind by surprise. She was moaning loudly and automatically without any direction from her brain.

Then Ingrid felt moisture accumulating on her groin and spreading onto her thighs. One of them had squirted. Was it her or her partner? Maybe it was both? She did not know. All she knew was that she was climaxing. She collapsed in Mistress Denna's arms. With her chin resting on Mistress Denna's left shoulder, Ingrid was panting. She was exhausted! The action had been that tense! Ingrid remained on Mistress Denna's lap for some time, desperately trying to regain her breath.

Ingrid was absolutely flummoxed by her reaction. She considered that they had exercised some mundane vanilla sex, surely at its most monotonousness level. And yet there she was experiencing a delicious mind-blowing orgasm. She was starting to wonder if her liaison with Mistress Denna was the quintessential example of true love. Hell, she realized merely kissing her got her juices flowing.

As Ingrid was contemplating the situation, Mistress Denna was doing her own thinking. Like Ingrid she was overwhelmed by the intensive love making they had experienced. She knew now with the same certainty that the sun was going to rise in the east, that her love for Ingrid was the real deal. However, she was pragmatic enough to realize that a long-term relationship was not in the cards. Given their age disparity plus the ocean separating their permanent residences made the possibility of a long-term relationship problematic.

Mind you, Mistress Denna did believe that if they had been closer in age, then the distance between them would not be an obstacle that could not be overcome. Surely in such case, they would be able to have come to an agreement as to where they would ultimately reside together. Mistress Denna also believed if Ingrid had been a bimbo with no legitimate realistic future aspirations of any kind of success, she could easily have convinced her to become a paid mistress to a mistress, so to speak. However, Mistress Denna had no doubt that Ingrid Losnedahl would become the premier pianist of her generation, forever acknowledged as such in music history. So, the idea of trying to entice Ingrid to become a paid lover was an ignoble thought which was an anathema to Mistress Denna's sensibilities.

However, Ingrid was committed to stay in Vienna for one more year. Ergo, a one year torrid affair was feasible. Mindful of a famous expression "Half a loaf is better than no bread", Mistress Denna made up her mind at what to do about her infatuation of Ingrid. She shooed Ingrid off her lap, as Ingrid's weight sitting on her lap was becoming uncomfortable to her. Ingrid duly returned to her chair but did not see the necessity to garb herself with her tossed to the floor robe. So, she remained fully naked. Mistress Denna then asked, "Would like a glass of wine? I know it's kind of early in the day, but this then is an unusual day."

"Yes, thank you. I'm parched for some reason."

Ignoring whatever innuendo Ingrid was suggesting with her laconic response, Mistress Denna got up to fetch and provide the wine for the two of them to imbibe. Like Ingrid she eschewed covering herself with her robe, so the two women continued talking in the buff. After a sip of wine, Mistress Denna said baldly, "I think I'll cut right to the chase. I want you to move in with me right here in this apartment."

Caught by great surprise, all Ingrid could do was to mutter, "Oh my! My! My! This is quite sudden!"

Mistress Denna pressed on, "Look Ingrid, you won't be inconvenienced by being farther from the MDW than you are now from your present flat. I'll get Sig to provide you with a car at my expense of course. And I'll acquire a first class concert piano so you can practice to your heart's content right here without having to resort to staying at the school longer than necessary, to use one of the school's pianos."

"I thought you said earlier that you do not like to throw away your money indiscriminately."

"For you Ingrid baby, I would be willing to part with my entire fortune to make you happy."

"Oh my goodness! You really do love me! Really love me! I won't lie. I believe I love you too. In fact, I know I love you. I'm so willing, but I guess I'm hesitating because I hate to put Sabine, my roommate in the lurch. I know she is counting on my contribution to the rental of our flat. Do you think you could wait until she acquires a new roommate to replace me?"

Mistress Denna was exasperated by Ingrid's scruples, which caused her to resort to profanity in response, "Oh shit Ingrid! I'll pay your two months fucking rent in advance which allows Sabine plenty of time to find a new roommate. I bet she'll get one in a couple of days, and she can pocket the excess, for all I care."

Ingrid was startled by the vehemence of Mistress Denna's reaction. She now became fearful of exactly what she was getting into considering the desperation Mistress Denna evinced in impatiently trying to secure her immediate acquiescence. She asked, "I'm wondering about your anxiety. Are you that desperate to acquire a willing personal submissive at your beck and call?"

Mistress Denna immediately understood the source of Ingrid's trepidation. So, she responded, "I apologize for biting your head off. But I think you misapprehend my sense of urgency. You are only going to remain in Vienna for one more year, so I'm anxious not to miss any precious time with you. Naturally, our living together will mean there will be participation in BDSM sex play, but with plenty of vanilla sex as well. I believe you enjoyed last night's romp or otherwise I would not have suggested our cohabitation.

"But you need not fear that I want you strictly as a slave or a humiliated submissive like the way my brother and his wife live. Yes, I do enjoy BDSM role playing for sexual satisfaction, but I value dignity and respect as a major component for consensual sex acts. Besides, I'm a switch by inclination as I do love to be occasionally dominated by a worthwhile Master or Dominatrix. And you certainly have the savoir faire to act as a competent dominant. So, I envision that there will be occasions where you'll have control over me."

Ingrid's mind was in a whirl by that last bit of information. She was relieved by Mistress Denna's assurances. She inferred that her expectation of their forthcoming mutual BDSM sex would not be carried to the extreme limits that would make her feel uncomfortable. Still Ingrid knew that she could tolerate a lot of pain as evidenced by her time with Alexander Talmann at the Palais Hansen Kempinski and the excesses of pain inflicted at her initiation test for membership into der Höllenfeuer Verein. Consequently, she had no trepidation of contemplating a torrid affair involving intense BDSM action.

However, Mistress Denna was intimating that at times she would be willing to relinquish control and be submissive to Ingrid. So, she asked, "Me to act as a Dominatrix to you? You can't be serious. I have no clue as how to tie you up like you did me last night."

Mistress Denna replied, "True you're not knowledgeable as I am into Japanese restraining rope techniques known as Hojōjutsu or Torinawajutsu or just Nawajutsu. However, there are simple knots that will suffice for super BDSM play and are easy to master. Besides that, there are other ready to use restraints, and rope is not the only equipment that can be utilized for restraining. I can assure you that you will be able to provide exquisite pleasure to me and I look forward to it."

Ingrid broke into a huge smile, as she was being to really like the idea of moving in with the enigmatic Austrian Dominatrix. So, she said, "Oh wow! That sounds just lovely. Why don't we go into your dungeon room? I believe I'm in the need of a good spanking. And afterwards you can show me how to tie you up. Then if you're good or should I say naughty, why I might spank you! And then who knows what will happen."

Affecting her sultriest voice emoting pure lust, Mistress Denna said, "Oh Ingrid baby you sure have a way with romantic words."

The woman giggled at their banality as they joined hands to saunter to the dungeon room. Again, communication concerning their mutual action between the two of them was conducted telepathically. Only an occasional prompting with their hands was all that was needed to convey to each other what each wanted the other to do.

As soon as they entered the dungeon room, Ingrid crawled on top of the punishment table-like bench. She crouched into a ball, head down and ass sticking up in the air. She folded her hands behind her back awaiting developments. Mistress Denna elected to turn on orange lighting which provided for a gentle but sensually erotic ambience. She turned on the entertainment and selected a different playlist that contained lighthearted romantic music such as Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata', 'Fur Elise', Mozart's piano concerto No 21 (Elvira Madigan theme), Schubert's 'Stanchen' and others like those mentioned.

To prepare for the spanking Mistress Denna tied Ingrid's wrists behind the back utilizing a common simple knot. She cuffed Ingrid's ankles and secured them to the hooks on the side of the bench. To the surprise to Ingrid, Mistress Denna attached on Ingrid's nipples, a pair of black Japanese nipple clamps which were connected together to a chain twelve inches in length. For good measure and to foster a sense of camaraderie, Mistress Denna attached similar clamps to her own nipples. From the array of sex toys in the cupboard, Mistress Denna selected a visually appealing crimson colored paddle constructed from vinyl and faux fur material and decorated in a diamond pattern. She then prepped Ingrid by rubbing her buttocks with the paddle so Ingrid could get used to the feel of its surface.

Mistress Denna pronounced, "We're not going to count the strokes. I'm going to continue spanking until you cum."

"But what if I don't cum?"

"Hah! Based on our time together, we both know that will not be a problem. In fact, considering our session last night, your ass will probably not even get marked."

"We'll see about that!"

From that first slap, Ingrid could tell that her partner was indeed intending to be gentle. If she were to gauge on a scale of one to ten: with ten being the severest blow equivalent to the force Mistress Denna applied on that first stroke during the initiation test at der Höllenfeuer Verein; and one being a slight slap hardly noticeable at all; she would give this smack a three.

Ingrid was not one to ignore a perceived challenge. When Mistress Denna announced that the spanking would conclude as soon as Ingrid would orgasm, she decided to withstand the presumed euphoria she might sense, and instead resist succumbing to a full-blown orgasm. Considering the light force Mistress Denna was applying to the spanking, Ingrid was certain that the spanking would conclude with Mistress Denna quitting as a result of fatigue from the exercise.

In her calculation to forestall an orgasm, Ingrid did not take into account the sexual arousal emanating from her nipples being clamped. Her initial reaction to it was a feeling of discomfort and annoyance. But the painful throbbing was relentless, and with her nipples engorged as a result of the pinching sensation, Ingrid was acquiescing to a feeling akin to a pleasure sensation. Every now and then Mistress Denna would yank on the chain which sent an excruciating jolt of pain coursing throughout her body. Paradoxically, her libido would become more inflamed in each such pull on her nipples.

As the spanking continued, Ingrid's rump was increasingly getting warmer. That warmness had a seductive effect on Ingrid's libido in conjunction with the feeling of her taut nipples. Her sentient awareness of the nature of the activity she was engaged in, also tended to increase her passion. She was moaning and grunted at each slap, despite the lack of feeling any substantial painful sensation to warrant such an automatic reaction.

As a result, without warning or any build up, Ingrid was climaxing! She yelled out in English, "Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

Ingrid was a little mortified that she couldn't avoid experiencing an orgasm when she had made a conscious decision to resist. She had to conclude that she reveled in BDSM sex. For her part Mistress Denna was felt compelled to chastise Ingrid, as she opined, "You know Ingrid, darling, you must endeavor to learn the German equivalent of what you just uttered in your climax. It is off putting to your German speaking lover not to be privy to the exact nature of your passion."

As she was panting and sweating from the effects of her orgasm, Ingrid surmised that her partner's objection was not really serious, but merely intended as a lighthearted quip. Still, she decided for this particular instance it would be politic, to ignore her resolve of addressing her partner exclusively by her given birth name or nickname. Accordingly, she replied as she continued to gasp from her orgasm, "Please forgive me Mistress Denna for my lapse of proper etiquette. I do know the German words for what I uttered, but I beg you overlook this slight. The orgasm I just experienced was so intense that I inadvertently reverted to my mother tongue. May I be so bold as to suggest that you are partially to blame. I'm in awe of you so that I could not help act like I did."

Mistress Denna snorted as she replied, "Very well then. Your explanation is reasonable and will do. Nevertheless, you still must be punished, and I have the exact appropriate instrument that would avail."

Mistress Denna first freed Ingrid from her restraints. Then she had Ingrid sit on the edge of the bench leaning slightly backwards with her hands flat on the surface for support to maintain her pose. She handcuffed Ingrid's wrists and secured them with rope tied to hooks on the side of the bench. She spread Ingrid's leg wide apart and cuffed her ankles to again secure them with rope tied to the convenient hooks on the bench. All during this time Ingrid was panting as still was recovering from her reaction to the orgasm.

Thereupon, Mistress Denna grabbed a red leather riding crop from the closet. From Ingrid's viewpoint, the instrument resembled a traditional fly swatter, without the holes and she giggled at that notion. Mistress Denna obviously was not privy to Ingrid's thoughts, but she was annoyed by her partner's frivolity which she considered was a skeptical mocking reaction to the use of the crop. She growled at Ingrid's perceived effrontery, and said, "You won't find this riding crop so amusing once I'm finished punishing you with it."

Not alarmed at all, Ingrid replied, "Oh I'm sure I won't, but I'm afraid it will tickle me, and I go crazy when I'm being tickled."

Mistress Denna huffed as she laconically replied, "We'll see."

Mistress Denna had fetched a pillow to raise Ingrid's rump a little more, to expose Ingrid's vulva fully to make it more accessible to blows from the riding crop. She intended to concentrate exclusively on the vulva and the inner thighs, but she first used the crop to massage against the skin of Ingrid's magnificent breasts. The feeling was truly soothing to Ingrid's mental outlook, despite the expectation of the inevitable forthcoming stings from the crop.

Suddenly with a quick flick of the wrist, Mistress Denna smacked the crop against Ingrid's labia. The latter gasped as she was not prepared to accept the blow despite the foreknowledge that the same would be delivered. After the blow, Mistress Denna resumed rubbing the crop against Ingrid's skin, this time against the belly. Besides the soothing effect of the massaging action, Ingrid was getting aroused and exhilarated by the touching. Thus, each sudden blow of the crop surprised her and caused her to gasp very loudly at each stroke. A pattern had emerged of casual massaging of Ingrid's skin interspersed with sudden stinging contact of Ingrid's vulva or alternately against her inner thighs.

Ingrid's libido was aroused to an excruciating level and the need for relief was overpowering. So, to the total surprise of Mistress Denna, Ingrid shouted, "Enough already! Mozart! Mozart!"

Mistress Denna smirked at what she thought was a total surrender to the infliction of pain. She smirked, "So you did not find my little riding crop not so amusing after all? I'm amazed you can tolerate the pain of the cane but not this innocent looking riding crop."

"Oh no you idiot! It's not the pain! It's that I'm really hot and bothered which is what I can't withstand. You must eat me out right now! I know I'm not allowed to command you, but if you have any compassion, you must do what I ask!"

Mistress Denna did not take offence to Ingrid's pejorative reference of her. She took the positive right spin of Ingrid's utterance, and instead beamed in pride that she had induced Ingrid to literarily beg to finish her off with some cunnilingus action. She instantly tossed the riding crop aside and bent down to tongue lick and slurp on her partner's sex. Mistress Denna's position was awkward and discomforting to her, but she didn't mind. She was fully compensated with the delight of providing the ultimate pleasure to her love partner.

Ingrid was thrashing about as much as was physically possible considering the restraints she was under. Her inability to even caress her partner's hair during the hot muff dive was especially frustrating to her. Curiously enough her frustrations increased the intensity of the fiery hot waves of sensation that was consuming her body. With her eyes closed she was envisioning herself in the middle of a burning ring of fire. The self-induced image that she was literally on fire caused her to perspire extensively. So much so that her forehead was completely damp and some of the sweat had flowed onto her eyelids and eyes. As a result, she became teary eyed, which in turn led her eyes to redden. She was appearance wise in a mess!

Inevitably Ingrid climaxed and it was a doozy of an intense orgasm. Wave after wave of euphoria coursed throughout her body. The spine tingling sensations were out of this world. It compelled Ingrid to literarily scream out as loud as she could, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! I'm fucking done!"

To the chagrin of Mistress Denna, Ingrid's utterance was again in English, and she resigned herself to the inability of changing this predilection of Ingrid. She wasn't disappointed, of course, especially since the intensity of Ingrid's orgasm triggered a mini climax of her own. As she raised her head from the confines of Ingrid's vulva, she sported a huge, lascivious wicked smile. The smile was further highlighted by the very visible moisture detected on her lips, resultant of the discharge Ingrid's female sexual secretions. She opined, "Well Ingrid my love, you certainly weren't lying when you said you go crazy when you're being tickled."

Ingrid was still panting vociferously from the effects of her orgasm, but still she had the wit to reply, "If you consider what you did was tickling, you are welcome to tickle me anytime like that. I like this kind of crazy."

Both women laughed at their frivolous stated reactions, despite the fact they were both in a state of sexual ecstasy. Mistress Denna, after releasing Ingrid from her restraints, got onto the nearby queen size bed and laid down flat on her back to await new developments. Ingrid then got off the punishment bench, sensing that Mistress Denna was awaiting her turn to be spanked. Seeing how she had positioned herself on the bed, Ingrid had a fairly good idea at how her partner wished to be spanked.