Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The actual playing time in recording of Chopin's Nocturnes, would be nearly two hours in length. Accordingly, DGG had scheduled two days, the third Monday and Tuesday in July to accomplish this undertaking. Ingrid would play each Nocturne three times to allow the DGG sound engineers to select the best version for the finished product. There would then be three recording sessions, morning and afternoon on Monday, and finishing with a Tuesday morning session. Hellmesberger, had coerced DGG to spring for a suite at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski one of the finer hotels in Berlin for three nights, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The suggestion being that by arriving a couple of days before the recording session, would allow Ingrid for proper rest time beforehand to ensure an excellent end result.

There was no question in Sieglinde's mind that she would accompany Ingrid to Berlin for this momentous occasion. The women took a train that left Vienna at 11:15 AM and arrived at Berlin by 7:30 PM. When the hotel had been advised that Sieglinde Wagner would accompany Ingrid, the Hotel was able to free the Royal Suite for their three night stay. This suite was truly luxurious, and the staff were quick to point out that Michael Jackson and Queen Elizabeth II had been two of the more illustrious celebrities to have stayed in this particular suite. Ingrid was impressed by the clout that Sieglinde's family could produce in Europe.

They had partaken of a couple of meals during the long train ride, so they were not famished when they arrived and settled in their suite. As they had indulged in only a perfunctory oral sixty-nine sex when that had awakened that morning, they opted to remedy the long absence of sex since that morning by engaging in a more passionate sixty-nine dalliance. After the completion of mutually satisfying orgasms, they showered in preparation for a visit to the hotel's bar to end the day with a flourish.

Sieglinde had purchased for Ingrid a couple of delightful cocktail dresses to wear for the recording sessions, and the latter wanted to try one of it on for their visit to the bar. She looked absolutely fabulous in a simple blue A-line, V-neck, knee-length, chiffon cocktail dress with ruffles secured by an attractive bow in the back. For her part Sieglinde wore a light green A-line, scoop neck, knee-length, chiffon cocktail dress with cascading ruffles. Although Sieglinde was not as gorgeously good-looking as Ingrid, but still she had a look that exuded a sexual appeal which would surely rank equivalent to the mythical deadly siren's song as related in the Odyssey. The pair of them presented a stunning appearance as they entered the bar.

This bar had an ambience reminiscent of the colors, art and styles of Asia. The bartending experience was of highly personal nature that presented a distinct Far Eastern mood. The menu provided for exquisite flavorful cocktail concoctions clearly of oriental origin. The women seated themselves at some unoccupied space on the foam covered vinyl bench, which was attached against the perimeter of the entire wall of the room. A coffee table was positioned in front of them to allow for the placement of their drinks when not imbibing. Each of them ordered a different fruity cocktail. Ingrid chose a vodka drink featuring mango flavor, and Sieglinde chose a whiskey flavored with banana. Both were happy with their selections.

At the next coffee table position was seated a man seemingly alone, dressed in business casual attire. Noticing him, Sieglinde leaned towards his direction, and after establishing eye contact, boldly invited him, "Dear sir, if you're alone why don't you join us? You can sit between us so my companion can have equal time with you in our mutual conversation."

Being of a heterosexual orientation, the gentleman had no compunction to accepting the invitation from such a pair of fine looking women. The gentleman's name was Bruno Haack, and it turned out that his date had just left the scene shortly before our heroines had entered the room. Bruno did not elaborate on the nature of the quarrel that precipitated the departure of his previous companion. He had elected to remain in the bar to finish his drink before exiting as well, but Sieglinde's inveiglement was a welcome change to his plans.

Bruno Haack was not a particularly good looking man, but neither was he repulsive. He was younger than Sieglinde but older than Ingrid. He did not have the irresistible appeal of the kind that say Alexander Talmann had on Ingrid and to a lesser extent on Mistress Denna. Still, he was acceptable to any woman who was desirous of a casual, no strings attached, hook-up culminating in a one night stand. It was his good fortune to luck out in encountering our heroines to negate the sting of the disappointment of his date for that night.

Bruno was employed as a supervisor of a Berlin telemarketing call center. After having exchanged some preliminary introductory information about each other and why they were in this bar, Bruno elaborated on his job by regaling his new found companions, with some amusing anecdotes of his workplace. In particular, he related, "The position of a telephone sales representative is a low skill job so that our company experiences relatively high turnover. In fact, a lot of our new hires quit even before ending their first day of employment. One of them only lasted ten minutes, before he threw in the towel, and could not continue any longer. That was the quickest departure of a new employee and was the record for several months until another new hire topped even that time. His departure time from employment was minus four hours."

Startled and nonplussed by such an implausible assertion, Ingrid asked, "Minus four hours? Whatever do you mean? I can't understand this so-called new record."

Bruno answered, "Well you see this newly hired employee showed up for his first day of work at 09:00 AM, the starting time for our first shift which ends at 05:00 PM. We have a second shift overlapping with the first shift, which starts at 01:00 PM and ends at 09:00 PM. He had apparently misunderstood during his hiring procedure, that he was scheduled to start on the second shift. He was told to leave for the time being, and return at 01:00 to start his first day of employment. But he did not show up, never to be seen again. So ergo, he holds the record of minus four hours, and I think it's safe to say that his record will stand."

The women laughed heartedly at Bruno's observation and appreciated his sense of humor. At that point in time, without the necessity of collaborating together verbally by repairing to the ladies' room, both Sieglinde and Ingrid agreed telepathically that they were going to endeavor to entice Bruno into some group sex. It had not been their stated expectation when they elected to visit the bar. Although, a lingering thought that they might entertain a gentleman or two in their suite was definitely a possibility in their subconsciousness.

Shortly after the end of that particular discussion, the women had finished their second rounds of drinks, and had politely refused a third round. Sieglinde then enunciated a new invitation to Bruno, "As we had indicated earlier, we're from Vienna, and thus, we've engaged a suite in this hotel during our stay in Berlin. Would you like to accompany us to our room? Our suite affords a spectacular view of the Brandenburg gate."

Considering that the sun had already officially set, that stated pretense to entice Bruno to visit the suite had to be bogus. That being the case, Bruno was shocked by the brazen invitation. As Ingrid and Sieglinde were not demonstrably ladies of the night, it was starling for a woman in such situations to be the aggressor in proposing a sexual tryst. As Ingrid did not bat an eyelid when Sieglinde issued the apparent offer for threesome sex, she was obviously signaling accord with the allurement.

Now Bruno did not hold a low self-esteem of himself. Still, he was pragmatic enough to realize that for the likes of him to attract women, as gorgeous in all sense of the word, as Ingrid and Sieglinde, required him to execute some truly charmingly suave persuasion. The same had not been evident in their conversation. There was no disguised or undisguised flirtation that Bruno could detect in their entire time together. Consequently, Bruno had adjudged this meeting at face value of strangers in a bar merely exchanging pleasantries. The thought of making a sexual play for either one of them or for both did not even enter his mind.

Mind you, Bruno Haack was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. So, he laconically replied, "I would be delighted."

As soon as the three of them entered the suite, Bruno was further surprised by the opulence of the suite. As he was an inhabitant of Berlin, he had not had any occasion to engage a room never mind a suite in this hotel. He surmised that if this was not the most expensive suite of this hotel, it surely ranked as one of the most expensive and luxurious. However, he was not at leisure to speculate further on the luxuriousness of his surroundings, as the women had immediately upon gaining entrance into the suite, dropped all pretense for the raison d' être of his presence.

After one of them had closed the door, they quickly shucked off their stylish high heels. They shimmed out of their dresses and tossed them unceremoniously aside on the floor. They also rid themselves of their camisoles and discarded them in the same fashion as their dresses. They were down to bras, thongs and garter belt suspenders holding up their fishnet thigh high stockings.

Bruno's phallus began tenting against his trousers as a result of the quick denuding by the ladies of their garments. The sight of the black garter belts holding up the stockings sans panties was a particularly alluring sight for his libido to behold. At this time Ingrid was too impatient to continue undressing. She dropped to her knees to proceed to undue the fly of his pants to free his penis from the confines of his briefs. Once she was able to pull his cock free, she gasped and moaned at the sight. She lovingly caressed his cock by rolling it against the skin of her cheeks.

Sieglinde, meanwhile seeing as how Ingrid was intent on freeing Bruno's cock opted to continue undressing. She removed her bra and thong to become essentially totally naked. However, Sieglinde was perceptive enough to realize, that Bruno like quite a lot of men, was enamored on viewing a women naked except for garters and stockings. Thus, she eschewed from removing those items of her attire. There is something in the appearance of garters with stockings that appeals to libido of some men. On the other hand, some men get off on naked women who are still ensconced in footwear especially high heel pumps. Luckily, Bruno was not of the latter class.

By this time, Ingrid had swallowed Bruno's rigid cock whole, and was merrily deep throating him. This admitted Sieglinde the only option but to suck on Bruno's sac and orally fondle his balls. She was not averse to this type of oral sex, and derived some pleasure in it, but she was dissatisfied by her realization that Bruno was likely to ejaculate very quickly. This would most likely occur before Ingrid could be realistically expected to relinquish her monopoly of his shaft to give Sieglinde the opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of the fellatio. Sieglinde knew she would cherish the opportunity to taste his cum in her mouth. She was comforted, though, by surmising that despite a quick and presumably complete climax, Bruno would want to continue at least for one more sexual intercourse before he would be truly spent. That then, would be her opportunity to reap the fruits of this infrequent heterosexual activity.

Sure enough, as Sieglinde predicted in her own mind, Bruno ejaculated into Ingrid's mouth seemingly in no time flat. It did in reality take some time in the cumming, but each of the participants formed the impression that the duration of time of this fellatio lasted only slightly longer than the blink of an eye. Most chagrined of all was Bruno himself. He knew that the quickness of his climax could not have possibly triggered a reciprocal climax for either of his female partners. This meant to his mind a failure in his prowess as a suave lover. As he saw it, in this instance he was no better than a callow male teenage youth experiencing sex for the first time.

Given the circumstances of what Bruno had learned of Ingrid and Sieglinde and what he had surmised, he had formed the hope of establishing himself in their minds an impression that he would be a considered a significant lover in their collective minds, even though this night would most certainly be a one night stand. He sheepishly realized he would remember the occurrence of this night for the rest of his life. It would not be an ephemeral moment for him. So, as he knew there would be more sex to come, he resolved to remedy his woeful performance in the ensuing opportunity.

As for Ingrid's part, she was absolutely taken by surprise by Bruno's sudden ejaculation into her mouth. In her limited experience with fellatio, she expected that it would normally take a longer time of blowing before she could reasonably expect her male partner to explode. As a result of the unexpected early eruption of his cum into her mouth, she automatically swallowed his sperm as it cummed. She was not averse to the taste or smell of his cum, so she did not ponder further on her reaction. That is, until Sieglinde bent forward and whispered into her ear, "The least you could have done was to share his cum with me."

Ingrid was immediately cognizant of the purport and nuances apropos of Sieglinde's cryptic remark. She whispered back in reply, "Oh so sorry my dear Siggy. I was caught by surprise. I did not think. I'll do better next time."

Sieglinde was naturally mollified by Ingrid's assurances, but she was alarmed by Bruno's somber mood which did not augur well for subsequent sexual joy. An outcome she dearly desired. She had an inkling of a notion of the reason for his apparent unhappiness, but she had no compassion for it. 'After all,' thought Sieglinde, 'he at least got his rocks off. What more could the man want? And Ingrid at least got to taste his sperm. But what did I get, but just a few licks of his balls?'

However, Sieglinde was not one to perpetually despair in despondency. In an effort to lighten the mood, she exclaimed, "Why look Ingrid, we were so eager to enjoy Bruno's magnificent manhood, that he hasn't had the chance to fully appreciate the beauty of our naked womanly bodies. Come darling follow my example to allow Bruno to savor our charms. And Bruno feel free to undress while at the same time looking at us."

Accordingly, Sieglinde stood up and locked her hands behind the back of her head to cause her breasts to jut out prominently. Ingrid followed Sieglinde's lead, and first quickly removed her bra and thong to copycat Sieglinde's action. The latter cooed, "Aren't our boobies wonderful to examine? Of course, Ingrid's are an absolute delight, certainly mouth-watering for a gentleman like you, but I daresay that my boobs aren't too bad either, n'est-ce pas?"

Bruno now was in a trance under Sieglinde's bewitching sexual spell. He sighed a woodenly reply, "Oh yes those are the best looking tits I've ever seen."

Bruno had started unbuttoning his shirt, as he had tossed away his jacket and let his trousers slip down to hie knees. Continuing to hold her hands in place in the back of her head, Sieglinde leaned forward towards Bruno, and said, "Here my boobs are closer so you can touch them, fondle them and squeeze them. You can even pinch my nipples. I would like that."

Bruno stopped undressing as he couldn't resist such sweet imploring. He did exactly as asked, and when he pinched a nipple, Sieglinde squeaked in delight. Not wanting to be left out Ingrid protested, "Hey what about me? I would like to have my boobs touched as well."

At that new demand, Bruno turned his attention to Ingrid's breasts and started mauling them. As Ingrid was sighing to the touching sensation on her breasts, Sieglinde leaned back to become upright, and catching Bruno's eye, released her hands to point to her tattoo. She gushed, "See my tattoo, do you know what it represents?

Bruno replied, "I have no clue."

"It's a replica of the Schönbrunn Palace. It signifies I'm Austrian."

"I see."

"But underneath the tat is my pussy, which signifies I'm woman."

"Of course."

Bruno had stopped his manual handling of Ingrid's tits to pay attention to Sieglinde's blandishments. Annoyed by the lack of sufficient attentiveness accorded to her, Ingrid stepped back. Releasing her hands locked behind her head, she parted the folds of her labia to cause her genitals to prolapse slightly. She declared, "I'm woman too! See my pussy! Isn't it lovely?"

In retrospect, Sieglinde realized that a constant in Ingrid's life was that she was the center of attention. Her parents doted on her from the moment of birth. Her success and prowess in performing on the piano assured that she would always be highly regarded. That reality was probably the nexus of why she proved to be an eager submissive in BDSM play. She could tolerate even the humiliation aspect, since it reinforced the image that she was the center of attention in the sexual scene. It was no wonder she was miffed by Sieglinde's early domination of this threesome tryst.

To prevent untoward conflict which would ruin the enjoyment for everyone, Sieglinde answered before Bruno could even mumble a reply, "Of course Ingrid honey. Your pussy is delightful. And Bruno is the lucky man to have access to it tonight. He is doubly lucky as he'll have access to my pussy as well. And of course, we have each other as well. So, what could be more delightful? Let's help Bruno get undressed. There has been enough preliminary foreplay as it is. It's now time for the main event."

Ingrid was duly mollified by Sieglinde's speech. She realized that she had been foolish to betray any resentment at how things had transpired up to this point. So, the ladies assisted Bruno in getting him completely addressed. As mentioned before, Bruno was not the handsomeness of men, but his naked masculine body was not a disappointment to any heterosexual woman. There was no flab whatsoever, and as he regularly exercised, his body tone was superb. Both women simultaneously gave out a wolf whistle upon appraising his nakedness.

Bruno Haack, bless him, blushed and reddened by the blatant sexual approval that Ingrid and Sieglinde did not hesitate to so demonstrably convey. Usually, his female companions took him for granted, and were not too subtle in conveying the impression that they merely tolerated his presence in their lives. Almost all of his sexual experience to date, occurred as a result of persistent cajolery on his part before the female partner consented. He viewed this as sex occurring by attrition. Very seldom had he ever engaged in sex as a result of perceived mutual desire. And never until tonight had he engaged in sex as a result of instigation on the part of his female partner(s).

What truly was remarkable in Bruno's estimation was the fact that both Ingrid and Sieglinde were more attractive and by definition more desirable than every one of his girlfriends or otherwise with whom he had previously had sex. By attractive, Bruno did not just mean physical beauty either. It was clear to him that both Ingrid and Sieglinde were truly accomplished women unlike the bimbos he was used to for female companionship. The mere fact that Ingrid and Sieglinde had the wherewithal to engage this luxurious suite was empirical evidence of their importance.

He thanked his lucky stars that his obstinate girlfriend du jour had picked a fight with him that night and left him in a lurch on a Saturday night date. He vowed he was not going to settle for trash from now on. In his mind he considered that this evening was positive proof that he could attract a better caliber of woman than previously.