Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruno was rendered naked, with the assistance of the ladies, and his clothes were like that of the ladies tossed aside strewn on the living room rug. Everyone was now in proper good humor in anticipation of the sex to come or should we say cum. Sieglinde took Bruno's hand to lead him to the extravagant bedroom which housed a superior king size bed. There was no desire on anyone's part to disturb the bed covers as the fabric material would not in any way deter the anticipated sexual pleasure. Sieglinde directed Bruno to get on the bed and lay on it, resting his upper back against the mountain of pillows adjacent to the headboard. During this interval both Ingrid and Sieglinde took the opportunity to rid themselves of their garters and stockings.

Now absolutely totally naked, the ladies climbed onto the bed. Lying on their sides, each woman nuzzled on either side of Bruno, resting their heads respectively on his shoulders. In this position. each with one hand was casually stroking the front of his body, producing a stimulating erotic stimulation. The erotic stimulation was further enhanced by the women reaching up to kiss his neck and nibble on an ear. The eroticism of the ladies' action produced a dream like euphoria for Bruno. In fact, he was genuinely wondering if he was truly in a dream and not in reality. In fact, he was tempted to pinch himself to ascertain the true nature of his situation. But he dared not do it in case it really was just a dream. He surely did not want to wake up.

Naturally in stroking his body each lady alternated in manually stroking his penis to coax it to readiness. Once Bruno was rock solid hard, Ingrid changed position. With her back to him, on her knees on either side of his hips, she hovered over his rigid penis. Lowering her body, she impaled herself on his rod. She let out a heavy sigh, as his cock in her vagina produced a sensational heady euphoria. She automatically commenced the copulation without further ado.

Sieglinde for her part settled herself on her knees between the

valley of Bruno's wide-spread stretched limbs. This position allowed her to alternate by kissing Ingrid on the lips or nibbling on Ingrid's nipples. This tableau produced the most pronounced sexual arousal for each of the lovers. However, both ladies had developed an impression that whether it was the case of stamina, or whether it was the case of the novelty of this sexual action, that Bruno's libido would be spent by this coitus, and he would unlikely be able to continue in further sex.

With that in mind, and with a desire to maintain equal sharing in the sex, Ingrid removed herself from Bruno's penis. She moved into a sixty-nine position on top of him, with her vulva accessible for cunnilingus by him. This then allowed Sieglinde to mount Bruno to continue a vaginal sexual intercourse. Being in a bent position, Ingrid was able to provide for sensual stimulation to her love partners. She could simultaneously get a lick on Sieglinde's clit and alternate with a flick of the tongue on the flesh of Bruno's rod.

By instinct, when Sieglinde could determine that Bruno was about to cum, she tapped her hand on Ingrid's head. As the latter raised her head, she saw Sieglinde dismount from her copulation. Ingrid knew enough to immediately insert Bruno's cock into her mouth. Sure enough, as soon as his cock head was fully in her mouth, he was ejaculating a copious amount of sperm. Ever the trooper, Ingrid was able to capture his entire load without allowing a drop to ooze out of her mouth.

In the meantime, Sieglinde had established herself in triangular upright position, awaiting Ingrid's arrival. Once Ingrid was satisfied that Bruno was completely done, she let his cock slip out of her mouth. Now with her mouth chock full of semen, she moved to Sieglinde and embraced her tightly. The two of them proceeded to launch into an intense cum swapping kiss.

As Bruno was witness to this exotic oral sexual activity, he was appalled. The licentiousness of their behavior was an affront to his sensibilities. He lost all respect for our heroines, and screamed out, "You fucking whores! You're nothing but sluts and skanks. I'm leaving. I can't stay a second longer."

As their cum swapping intense kissing was a most passionate affair, absorbing all their sentient thoughts, Bruno's outburst hardly registered in their awareness. When they could discern that he was actually leaving, without breaking off their kissing each of them freed a hand to wave an adieu to his departure. The kissing was a long affair and did not end until long after Bruno had left the suite.

Noticing his absence, they merely shrugged their shoulders, and got under the covers. They assumed their normal clinging sleeping positions content with the events of the day.