Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 18

Story Info
Sieglinde comes to see Ingrid' first public concert.
7.6k words
3.8
2.5k
1
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sieglinde did indeed accept the invitation to come to Cleveland to witness Ingrid's first professional concert appearance. After her afternoon rehearsal with the Cleveland Orchestra, Ingrid took her parents to meet her 'special friend'. They met Sieglinde at the Sheraton hotel where she had reserved a room when booking her flight from Austria, and the four of them had time for dinner before setting out for the concert. Ingrid had forewarned her parents that her friend was a woman, and that she would stay overnight with her at the hotel ostensibly to reminisce and catch up with their mutual Austrian friends and acquaintances. Ingrid also did not identify her friend by name.

If the presumed friend had been of equivalent age to Ingrid, her parents might well have taken at face value their daughter's bland assertion that the overnight stay would truly be just a friendly nonsexual visit. Certainly, their perception was that their daughter was straight as a ruler, as they had never discerned any lesbian tendency whatsoever as she was growing up. However, since Sieglinde was visibly much older than Ingrid, they could only jump to the correct conclusions. They realized then that the assumed patron of arts who had gifted the BMW that Ingrid now drove, was none other than this 'special friend'.

The four of them were cordial enough at the dinner before the concert. The senior Losnedahls were polite, and Sieglinde had a natural flair to induce people to like her on casual first acquaintance. Still, there were heavy discordant vibes very evident throughout the dinner conversation. It did not help matters, that Sieglinde spoke English, although accurately and fluently, but with a heavy pronounced German accent.

Ingrid inwardly sighed heavily, contemplating her parents' reaction to this dinner compared to that of Sieglinde's parents' reaction at the Christmas dinner. The difference between them was like night and day. To be fair Sieglinde's parents were older and their daughter would be considered middle age. It is axiomatic that consideration of the future of a forty-four year old child would not be as a crucial concern as it would be for parents of a twenty year old. In the former case radical change would be virtually impossible to hope for, whereas in the latter case there would still be hope to exert some influence. In any case, Ingrid sensed that Sieglinde's parents did not perceive their affair as serious considering all the negative factors involved, whereas her parents must be alarmed by someone coming such a long way for a mere one day visit. Ingrid sighed again, as she realized a tense situation, possibly nasty, would have to be confronted when she returned to Toledo the next day.

On a happier note, she concentrated on preparing her mind for her concert performance and meeting Natasha Starikovich. The latter had acquired unbelievably serious clout in the international classical music world. Maestro Franz Welser-Möst did not insist that Natasha rehearse with the orchestra prior to the concert performance. Given her position as concertmaster of the Russian orchestra, plus her guest conductor stints and her own compositions, not to mention the chamber music festival she directed in Estonia every August, Welser-Möst knew he would have no need to worry about ironing out any kinks in Natasha's performance. All he had to worry about is to ensure that the orchestra was prepared.

As it was, Natasha's schedule was very tight for just a one week stay in the United States. Her month of August started with the festival in Estonia, and after the festival concluded she flew directly to Dallas, Texas for a weekend, where unbeknownst to everyone in general, was to indulge in a sex orgy at the Texas Love Ranch (TLR). Thereafter, she flew to Chicago to stay with her mother and her family for the week, before departing for Cleveland. After the concert she had to catch a midnight flight that would take her to Moscow to fulfill her contractual obligations for the fall concert season with the National Philharmonic Orchestra of Russia.

Her flight from Chicago arrived at such time that she just barely got to dressing room of the concert's amphitheatre, before she had to go on stage. She just had enough time to be introduced to Ingrid, and said, "Glad to meet you Ingrid. I've heard so many good things about you! Sorry I arrived here so late, but I'll have time to see you perform and we'll have time for a chat afterwards. Good luck to you!"

The Cuyahoga Valley National Park was the sylvan setting for the Festival's Music's amphitheater's striking pyramid shape. Natasha's choice of music just seemed truly in sync for the outdoor ambiance. Her first piece was the love theme for the movie El Cid composed by Miklós Rózsa. The lush melody performed magnificently by Natasha was just the right tonic of light music to contrast with the seriousness mood of Beethoven's Symphony. Natasha followed this with the third movement of Paganini's 6th violin concerto and concluded with Max Bruch's violin concerto.

The applause for Natasha was deafening, and Ingrid was in awe of her musical prowess. She now believed that the hype, which overwhelmingly lauded Natasha's musical genius, was if anything understated. Ingrid's own musicianship was acute enough to detect that Natasha's skill and talents was unparalleled to any current concert violinist whom she was aware of. She believed that Natasha's skill was on par with the reputation of Paganini and Sarasate. Since it has been impossible for anyone ever to have compared those two legendary violinists with Natasha, her notion had to be sure speculation, but she believed it was more realistic than the speculation comparing herself with Clara Schumann.

In any case Ingrid was now even more sensitive to the possible opportunity that Natasha might ask her to accompany her at the White House recital. It struck her as it hadn't really before, that if she did indeed perform before the President of the United States, and before she had even finished her formal academic education, her future as a successful concert music performer was already realized before she really had started. Her only thought then was, 'I better not fuck this up'! So she drew a deep breath before taking the stage.

Ingrid started off with a delightfully light breezy melody of the second movement of Mozart's 4th Piano Concerto. She followed it with an equally light and familiar music of the second movement of Mozart's 20th Piano Concerto. She concluded her performance with Greig's Piano Concerto. Ingrid opened Greig's piece with some truly emphatic and bombastic striking of the keys on the piano. This removed any doubt in the minds of the audience that she was in passionate control of the music, notwithstanding the orchestral contribution. The tickling sensation produced in her striking of the keys for the second movement was simply sublime. And she ended the third movement with a confident flourish. When she was done the audience broke into a hearty applause equal to the reception Natasha received for her performance.

When Ingrid got back to the dressing room, Natasha greeted her with a huge smile and a hug. She said, "That was fantastic, Ingrid, a magnificent performance! If you're willing I want to you to be my accompanist at the White House recital in January. My mother will get in touch with you to work out the details. I'm sorry I can't chat some more. I got to run and catch my plane. Bye for now."

And that was it! Natasha scampered off, before Ingrid could even get a word out! Nevertheless, the euphoria emanating from such a positive response dispelled the disappointment in not being able to talk at length with the violin virtuoso. 'At least,' thought Ingrid, 'I have Siggy to talk to and to do more than just that!' Indeed after saying goodbye to her parents who were effusive in their praise of their daughter's first professional public concert performance, Ingrid and Sieglinde repaired back to the Sheraton.

They entered the room, they embraced and casually shed their clothes. They got a glass of wine and clinked glasses, as Sieglinde said, "Congratulations, Ingrid my love! Here's to a truly magnificent performance!"

After the impromptu toast and sip of the wine, they took their wine glasses, and got on the bed to sit upright on the bed with their backs resting against the headboard. After a second glass of wine, Ingrid said. "I'm truly geeked! Without any long deliberation whatsoever, Natasha Starikovich has agreed to have me as her accompanist to the White House recital, next January. I daresay she has the luxury to ask any celebrated pianist in the world, and anyone of them would have been happy to have accepted. And instead she has chosen little old me."

Sieglinde responded, "It just proves what a great perceptive violinist, Natasha Starikovich is. She was in a position to ask for the best pianist in the world to accompany her, and so wisely enough she did just that; she did ask the best pianist in the world."

Ingrid replied in a very giddy mood, "Oh Siggy darling! I love you so! I've missed you do much!"

Sieglinde replied, "Oh Ingrid I've missed you too! But here look what I've brought for this occasion."

With that said she settled her glass down at the bedside table, and fetched from her portmanteau some rope and a blindfold harness and ball gag. She also produced a feather tickler and a pair of black feather nipple clamps. Upon seeing these exquisite BDSM accouterments, Ingrid clapped her hands together and exclaimed, "Oh Siggy! You're such a darling! You know how to make an evening of love making perfect!"

Sieglinde first secured the blindfold harness and gag on Ingrid's head and mouth. Then she tied Ingrid's wrists and ankles, securing them to the legs of the bed. The final preparation was to attach the feather nipple clamps on Ingrid's breasts. Before proceeding any further, Sieglinde took the opportunity to take a few pictures with an expensive camera. She told Ingrid that she would enlarge the subsequent photo into a professional portrait size to be inserted into a frame mounted next to 'Eine Nackte Sieglinde' (a naked Sieglinde) in her bedroom. She would call it 'Ingrid in Knechtschaft' (Ingrid in bondage). Alternatively, she thought she might even attempt to see if she could induce Helmut Paburg to produce a painting using the photo as a model, assuming his fee would be reasonable.

After laying the camera down, Sieglinde started caressing Ingrid's front torso by sweeping the feather tickler across the skin. Although, the predominant sensation for Ingrid would be akin to a normal tickling action, but being blindfolded and gagged, she was feeling a mysterious enchanting feeling of euphoria overcome her. She soon climaxed! Despite recognizing Ingrid's resultant excitement, Sieglinde did not pause. She produced a vibrating wand and applied it to Ingrid's clit. Ingrid was now puffing and grunting vociferously as a result. But Sieglinde was relentless as she penetrated three fingers of her other hand into Ingrid's vagina.

With the double assault on her vulva, Ingrid's passion was aroused beyond the threshold of ultimate excitement. Simultaneously, she grunted, moaned, squeaked, sighed and even gurgled. Considering the restraints of her ball gag, Ingrid was rendered to verbalizing silly baby talk. Then when Sieglinde penetrated with her entire fist Ingrid screamed. Not as a result of pain but in reaction to an unnerving sense of ultimate agony intermixed with ultimate joy. She squirted! And she was perspiring something fierce! When Sieglinde removed the blindfold harness and ball gag, Ingrid managed, in between her panting, to utter, "I love you!"

Sieglinde maneuvered on her knees to straddle Ingrid's chest. She remained upright hovering over her bound lover. She intently gazed at Ingrid, watching her combat a severe frenzy of hyperventilation. Finally, when Ingrid calmed down, Sieglinde smiled, a huge warm smile. Leaning forward she forced her vulva unto Ingrid's mouth, saying, "Oh my darling Ingrid, here is your chance to show me how much you love me."

With her hands bound, Ingrid felt she had no real opportunity to demonstrate how truly much she did love her Siggy. In fact, for all she knew, she was further indulging in her own enjoyment of having sex with her marvelous lover. She enjoyed inhaling Siggy's potent sexual smells, which up to now was denied to her. As for licking Sieglinde's labia, clit and vagina, Ingrid felt she was receiving more pleasure as a result then in the giving. Thus, Ingrid was pleasantly surprised when Sieglinde reached a very discernible orgasm. She was so pleasantly surprised that she experienced yet another orgasm, albeit not as intensive as her previous highly hyperventilating one.

Sieglinde freed Ingrid from the restraints to allow them to sleep again, by now, their very familiar clinging manner. In the morning there was time for a perfunctory sixty-nine oral sex. Perfunctory it might have been, but for Ingrid it was still a moment to cherish. Besides she enjoyed a delicious orgasm as a result. Consequently, she was despondent in driving Sieglinde to the airport. She was in no mood to indulge in a prolonged tearful reply. Instead, she dropped Sieglinde, with her light luggage, off at the appropriate departure spot without parking her vehicle. For her part Sieglinde understood Ingrid's action and as it mirrored her own mood, she was not offended. They waved good bye as Sieglinde departed to eventually board her plane to Austria.

Shortly thereafter, as Ingrid began her classes for her senior year at OSU, she received a call, which ensued as follow:

"Hello! Ingrid Losnedahl?"

"This is she."

"I'm Vera Starikovich, Natasha's mother, and I'm also her agent. Natasha has advised me that she told you at the Blossom Music Festival, wherein you both performed, that she would like you to be her accompanist for a special recital at the White House next January."

"That's my understanding."

"Perhaps Natasha was presumptuous in assuming you would be willing to accept such assignment. So, before I go on, would you confirm that you do indeed accept?"

"I would be honored to be the accompanist to the best violinist in the world."

"Well, you won't get any argument from me as to the musical prowess of my daughter, but it does you no good to be in too much awe of her or you will not perform to the best of your capabilities."

"I'll keep that in mind, Mrs Starikovich."

"Call me Vera, I'm not a Mrs., as I was in no position to marry Natasha's father and in any case I have a daughter by another man. By the way since we are going to be associated at least for this one special performance, I trust I can call you Ingrid."

"I have no problem with that."

"Just for background our President loves classical music in general and with Natasha in particular. For one reason or another, the President has never had an opportunity to see Natasha perform live. Since he took office, his staff has been pestering me to schedule a performance in DC so the President could finally see my daughter in a live performance. With Natasha's commitments to the Russian Orchestra and the Chicago Symphony not to mention her music festival in Estonia every August, it was virtually impossible for me to schedule a performance. The only time that was really available would be in July. Natasha was loathe to sacrifice real quality time with me, and our family, as it was the only extended time in the year she could spend with us. Besides the President detests going to a concert in hot sultry weather typical of Washington summers.

"Now it so happens that Natasha's contract with the National Philharmonic expires after these upcoming spring season, and the fact that she lasted this long as concertmaster speaks volumes. Since she is an American, she's not been as acceptable to the Russian music lovers notwithstanding that she speaks Russian fluently without any accent. There is an opening for permanent music director and conductor for next year's seasons. Natasha would have wanted that position but the management insisted on a Russian citizen. During the negotiations for the renewal of her concertmaster position, Natasha made an ultimatum either she be allowed a fair audition for the position otherwise she would not renew.

"The orchestra management held firm, so Natasha did not renew. Thus, they needed to replace her as well, and there were four suitable prospects whom they needed to audition before deciding on a replacement. To conduct meaningful auditions, it was planned that for the month of January for each of those four weeks, each of the candidates would take their turn in replacing Natasha. The existing contract precluded Natasha from performing in the orchestra when a replacement concertmaster was engaged. Nevertheless Natasha was required to return in February to fulfill her contractual obligations. The Chicago Symphony has the contractual right to engage her whenever the Russian orchestra would not, and so they engaged Natasha for two four night series during the first two weeks of January. Of course since I live in Chicago this unexpected change in Natasha's schedule was a very welcome outcome for me, to be sure.

"In any case this left the last two weeks in January open, so that I was able to negotiate with the White House staff for a special recital. The date is set on the fourth Sunday, January 23, at 02:00 PM. The White House negotiated with PBS to broadcast the event live at 2:00 PM. I presume that date is open to you?"

Hearing how busy Natasha's schedule was and how protracted the circumstances, Ingrid realized that last question was not an idle one. It also made her realize why she was a candidate for the recital, notwithstanding Johannes Ebersbacher's efforts on her behalf. So she replied, "Of course I have no conflict; I'm still just a student. I take it that it has been more difficult in securing a more prominent established pianist?"

Vera protested, "Oh no Ingrid, don't sell yourself short. You were definitely on the initial short list of pianists that Natasha would consider. After hearing you in Cleveland, Natasha was convinced you were the best, especially amongst the other pianists who were actually available."

"Well I'm truly honored and I trust I won't let Natasha down."

Vera replied, "I'm sure you won't. Anyway, the program will be about an hour and a half in length, and it will be recorded live as I said, but will most likely be replayed at other times as well. I'm sure with this kind of exposure, your concert career should be off to a flying start after you graduate."

"Oh yes, I'm sure, and I'm ever so grateful."

Vera continued, "Natasha has chosen three famous compositions for the program: 'Zigeunerweisen Gypsy Airs' by Pablo de Sarasate; Beethoven's Violin Sonata No 9 Op 47 and what has become somewhat of a signature performance piece for Natasha, Enescu's Violin Sonata No 3 Op 25. I trust you'll have plenty of time to practice these pieces prior to rehearsing with Natasha."

"No problem. I'm sure I'll have them down pat by January."

"Well, you will be provided with a page turner and sheet music by the insistence of the musicians' union, and you will be paid union scale for your performance."

"Do I have to use a page turner? I'm sure he/she will really distract me more than being of a real help."

"The union insists on it, and of course the President and his party would not want to rock the boat in defying an innocuous union demand. I trust if as you say you'll be super ready, you can arrange with the page turner your requirements at the time of the rehearsal the day before the recital. PBS will book a suite for you and Natasha at the Trump International Hotel, where I believe you will find the accommodations satisfactory. You will also be provided with round trip ticket. I understand that the distance between Columbus and Washington is under six hours so if you opt to travel by your own vehicle, PBS will reimburse you the price of the air fare."