Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I like that! As a starving college student I'm grateful for any opportunity to save some dollars. They say a penny saved is a penny earned."

Vera harrumphed, "From your earnings in winning piano competitions and appearing at the Blossom Music Festivals, I'm sure you're not starving. Still, I respect your frugality, as I'm of the same mind-set. Anyway you'll receive some more information in due course. I'll look forward to the recital, as I'm sure it will be a significant event in classical music history."

As Vera Starikovich had indicated the recital was set for the fourth Sunday afternoon in January at 02:00 PM, and would be held in the East Room. The East Room is the largest room in the Executive Residence; it is used for dances, receptions, press conferences, ceremonies, concerts, and banquets. For preparation, the White House in negotiations, with Vera Starikovich, allowed Natasha and Ingrid to rehearse there on the day before at 03:00 PM to a maximum of four hours if necessary, as there was scheduled an awards ceremony and dinner after that.

Ingrid did indeed opt to drive from Columbus by herself, not so much to save money but more to calm her nerves. She arrived at the Trump hotel at 1:45 PM. Natasha had already registered for the both of them, but she was not there. So, Ingrid quickly picked up her key card, and dropped her luggage at the suite before hurrying off to the White House. When she got to the East room, Natasha was not there, and Ingrid started to worry as it was almost three o'clock already.

However Natasha did arrive with one minute to spare, toting her instrument. She was flushed with excitement, as her complexion was florid. Seeing Ingrid already seated at the piano with the page turner hovering at the appropriate spot, she exclaimed, "I see the gang is all here. So let's get this show on the road. Let's start with Zigeunerweisen."

Unpacking her violin, and disdaining the sheet music on the stand provided by the page turner, Natasha nodded to Ingrid who struck the keys forcefully to bring in an imposing, virtuosi introduction with slow majestic energy to eventually provide a little softer melody from Natasha's violin. When the first run-through of Sarasate's piano and violin piece was finished, Natasha turned to Ingrid as she was beaming from side to side a huge smile. She declared, "Oh Ingrid! That was amazing! You're as great as the reports about you have indicated. I believe there's no need to do a second run-through as I could not detect any flaw that needs any attention. Did you?"

Ingrid realized that strangely enough, she had yet to utter a word in previous greetings with Natasha. Consequently, she was unsure whether she could be familiar with the renown violin virtuoso. So she merely replied, "Oh no Ms Starikovich, you were truly magnificent, and I don't believe I made a mistake either. So, it does seems like we don't have any problem with Zigeunerweisen."

"Oh please call me Natasha, we can't be so formal considering our collaboration. And you need not be so modest. I understand from some of my friends in Vienna that you have been compared favorably to Clara Schumann, and I feel such praise has not been exaggerated. So I think we won't have any problem with Beethoven or Enescu either, but just to make sure we'll need to run-through them once for sure."

Just as Natasha had predicted, the rehearsal run-through of Beethoven's Sonata and Enescu's Sonata proceeded without a hitch. It seemed like the two of them made the perfect piano and violin duo. They both played with passion and were instinctively attuned to each other's part that their combined performance could not be lauded enough even by the severest music critic. They were both very giddy at the end, as each of them believed in their heart that it was unlikely their collaboration on these three pieces of music could be performed any better by any other duo. Natasha said, "I trust you brought some decent clothes as I think dinner and drinks at our hotel is in order to celebrate our musical efforts today."

Ingrid replied flippantly, "Oh, let's just say, as I don't embarrass you with my music prowess, you surely will not be embarrassed by my wardrobe either. I moved in some pretty high societal circles while I was in Vienna."

Natasha laughed as she answered, "My mother declared that you must be a starving college student when you considered driving here from Columbus which I understand is a full day's drive."

"It wasn't the money. The drive allowed me to focus on other things instead of fretting over my performance."

"Well, you sure as hell have nothing to fret about. I know I have the best accompanist I could ever have wanted."

The woman returned to their suite, and each took a shower and freshened up for the evening social engagement. Ingrid did indeed pack a great wardrobe thanks to the generosity of Sieglinde Wagner. What she was wearing for this evening was a black high neck sleeveless midi dress with a side slit. For the recital she would wear the formal gown acquired for the Kaffeesiederball, when she was in Vienna. From conversations with Vera, the dress for the recital was established and so Natasha would also be garbed by a formal dress. No mention, though was agreed upon for the evening wear hence Natasha's previous quip. As it turned out Natasha's sleeveless V-neck red cocktail swing dress was compatible with Ingrid's.

Once the women were ready for the evening, they both looked stunning! They were both extremely good looking, but with their make-up and their dresses they were gorgeous and would turn heads. They arrived at the restaurant around seven o'clock and were immediately seated. They each ordered filet mignon and a jumbo shrimp cocktail appetizer. They each opted for a dry martini as their aperitif and a French dry red wine for dinner.

Natasha started the ball rolling for conversation by asking in Russian, "I understand from my mother that you are conversant in Russian, is that correct?"

Rather than replying with a 'Huh?' as Natasha half expected, Ingrid in fluent Russian replied, "Oh yes. I can speak Russian. I even took a class taught in Russian at MDW in Vienna."

Thus Natasha continued in Russian, "Oh good why don't we just speak in Russian so that we might not be overheard saying something naughty. Mind you if there is any place in America where one might encounter a Russian speaking stranger, this town sure would be more prevalent than any other."

"Well I guess that surely must be true. Anyway, you just barely made it to the rehearsal in time and you weren't in the hotel suite when I arrived. I certainly noticed you were excited and very animated when you finally did arrive. Would you mind telling me where you were? Of course it's none of my business but I am curious if you had a prearranged tryst. I would love to hear details and trust me, mum is the word from me."

Natasha laughed and replied, "Oh how I wish! No my whereabouts was not as lurid as you imagined. I had just arrived from the March for Life rally at the National Mall, having delivered a speech as a special guest speaker. This is the first time I've been to Washington, when this annual rally for pro life and against abortion was on. They always hold a huge rally at this time of the year being the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, the Supreme Court decision which essentially made abortion legal in the United States. So I had to get in touch with the movement as I felt a need to address the rally."

Ingrid who was nebulous on this issue asked, "Oh, why! Did you undergo an abortion and now have regretted it?"

"No that's not the reason. You see I'm lucky to have been born because my mother was strongly pressured and monetarily bribed to have an abortion instead of giving birth to me."

Ingrid reacted, "What? Really? Tell me more?"

"Yes indeed! You see my mother was only thirteen when she became pregnant with me, and my biological father offered my mother $5,000 to get an abortion. He had ambitions to become a star football player first in college and then in the NFL. He believed that becoming a father in such circumstances would put a kibosh to such lofty goals. So with his father's help, he gave my mother the money to get an abortion. But my mother took the money and ran away from her Mississippi home to Chicago to give birth to me instead of undergoing an abortion. Needless to say I'm glad she did.

"I'm not an activist in preaching pro life. Still, when I realized the recital would occur during the weekend of this rally, I contacted the organizers of the rally to see if they would allow me to speak. Given my prominence in classical music, plus the circumstances of my birth, they were delighted to give me a spot to address the rally. So, I was able to tell the story of my mother giving birth to me when she was just fourteen, while her parents would have insisted on an abortion. She had to run away from home so that I could enter this world. And look what I have become!"

Ingrid exclaimed, "Oh what a compelling story! Was your biological father pissed off that your mother did not get the abortion? Did your parents marry after all?"

"No! My biological father thought my mother had gotten an abortion so thought nothing more about it. It wasn't until I was four years old before my mother told him of my existence. He was not pleased as he was about to marry Pamela Rose at the time."

Ingrid interrupted, "Pamela Rose the singer? Is your biological father then Larry Grant, the NFL super star?"

"Yes indeed that's who my father is. He made very generous child support payments on the proviso that my mother and I not bother him or intrude in his life. It wasn't until I was twenty years old before I actually met him for the very first time. He said he regretted not being there when I was growing up. Since that initial meeting, we have been on friendly terms and we occasionally cross paths."

When they finished their meal they switched to the spacious bar and lounge for dessert and an alcoholic coffee drink. At this point, Ingrid suggested, "Getting back at your stand on abortion and the statement you made at the rally, aren't you a little apprehensive of taking a controversial political stand, which might have a negative impact on your concert career? I think you might be aware of Valentina Lisitsa, the Ukrainian pianist, who was banned from performing with the Toronto Symphony Orchestra because of her vocal opposition to the Ukrainian government and support of pro-Russian separatists."

Natasha answered, "Oh yes, I'm well aware of Valentina Lisitsa and her political views. I would have been truly interested in collaborating with her for this recital, but the White House staff indicated strongly to my mother, that she would not do. The President would not want to provoke the sensibilities of both the Russian and Ukrainian governments. I think it's regrettable that her political views have had a negative impact on her concert career. I believe the Toronto Star reflected my views be writing, 'Ms Lisitsa was not invited to Toronto to discuss her provocative political views. She was scheduled to play the piano. And second, banning a musician for expressing "opinions that some believe to be offensive" shows an utter failure to grasp the concept of free speech'

"I can understand that most people of Ukrainian descent residing in North America hate Russians, and thus, detest Valentina's political views. And that's why she has problems in performing here. However, in my case my view on abortion can not be really criticized by the pro choice crowd. After all they can not be against childbirth per se, as logically our species could not survive otherwise. So it's axiomatic, that had my mother chosen to undergo an abortion, then I wouldn't be alive. Even the staunchest supporter of pro choice would understand my personal position on this issue, and so would be inclined to give me a pass in my pro life stand, and not condemn me for it."

At this point, a gentleman approached their table and spoke in Russian, "I overheard you ladies talking in my mother tongue, and so naturally, I wondered if I could join you, and treat you with another round of drinks for you."

Natasha replied, "Oh, I believe I would love that, Ingrid?"

Ingrid replied, "I would be delighted!"

The Russian gentleman ordered drinks all around and introduced himself as Igor Zharkov and said he worked in the Russian embassy. After each woman introduced themselves by name, Ingrid asked what he did at the embassy. He replied, "Let's just say that I work at the embassy, and I'm due to return to Moscow in July." Then he continued, "I can tell Natasha that you are truly Russian, but Ingrid you must be an American. Although you speak our language flawlessly I can't help notice a distinct American accent in your speech."

Natasha laughed as she replied, "Oh Igor you are quite mistaken about by me, as I'm an American citizen born and raised in Chicago. My maternal grandparents emigrated from Russia in the 1960s, and although my mother was born in the United States she spoke Russian growing up with her parents. After I was born, my mother taught me Russian so to this day we speak Russian to each other when we are alone. In addition, I have resided in Moscow for eight months of the year for the past twelve years. You see I'm a violinist, and still am until May, the concertmaster for the National Philharmonic Orchestra."

Ingrid added, "But you are quite right about me, as I'm an American with no connection to Russia. I'm a pianist who won the Tchaikovsky International Competition five years ago. For the occasion I learned some Russian phrases and then afterwards studied to speak and understand Russian, as I felt it would be useful to my career."

Igor responded, "So you two are musicians? Are you about to perform here in Washington, or have you already finished performing? I confess I do not keep up to date on concerts here in Washington."

Natasha replied, "Ingrid and I will perform a one and a half hour recital at the White House before the President of the White House and other guests tomorrow afternoon at two o'clock. It will be broadcast live on PBS."

Igor responded, "Really? You must be very good to be asked to perform in such a prestige setting. I do like classical music, but I must admit I'm not knowledgeable of who are the best of the current musical artists. Some years ago I did take in a concert of the National Philharmonic Orchestra at the Tchaikovsky Concert Hall. I guess then, according to what you, Natasha, have told me about your musical career, I must have heard you play the violin at that time. Unfortunately at that time, I didn't pay attention to the listed musicians on the program. I don't even recall who the conductor was on the occasion. Now that I've met you two, I'm sure to watch your recital on TV tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure I'll love your performance. From my point of view it will be more exciting to me for having to have met you personally beforehand."

The conversation between them continued on a very congenial manner. Igor proved to be a very excellent raconteur keeping the ladies thoroughly entertained. Although he was careful in not divulging the precise nature of his position with the Russian government, still he was able to recount innocuous anecdotes relating to his work, which were truly amusing to listen to. He indicated he had been married with one child, a boy, but he was now divorced. As he was a relatively low level employee in the diplomatic service, the Russian government would not support financing his family to reside with him during his various foreign assignments.

The frequent separations from his family proved to be unbearable for his wife, hence the divorce. However, he indicated that this current assignment would be his last posting out of the country. Henceforth, he would have a permanent position in Moscow so maybe he might be able rejuvenate his ex wife's interest in giving their former marriage another try. As far as he knew his wife had not yet entered into a relationship with another man, and so he had high hopes of such happy possibility. However, even if such desired event was not to transpire, he knew he would be in a better position to attract a suitable woman for a serious long lasting relationship.

The ladies were also able to add some interesting anecdotes of their lives to continue the conversation flowing in a truly compelling manner. There were no overtly sexual double entendres interlaced in their conversations to aggravate sexual tensions. They seemingly were enjoying each other's company amongst a sea of English speaking patrons. However it was not lost on Igor that his companions were strikingly good looking women who appeared to be enthralled with him. Likewise the ladies were noticing that Igor was a splendid virile man. He had the rugged handsomeness of a lumberjack. His physique separated him from the looks of a pretty stereotypical vain metrosexual male, who loves to blow dry his air while looking admiringly at himself in the mirror, as well as spending vast amounts of time shopping for clothes.

In contrast to the garb typical of a suave metrosexual male, Igor was wearing an inexpensive suit, in the fashion favored by European diplomats, but it did not detract from his sex appeal one iota. Ingrid was of a mind that if he were into BDSM, there would be no question that she would love to be disciplined by him. Or as a trite saucy saying goes, he'd be welcome to put his shoes under her bed anytime. Consequently, as their time together continued, a more sexual ambiance took hold.

Natasha was certain that had there been another man at their table, a one night stand would have been inevitable. There were two king-size beds in separate rooms in the suite after all. Thus, if they had two men at their table, the situation of inducing each man to agree to having sex with them would be easy, assuming the choices of partnerships would be mutually agreeable. However, negotiating a threesome with a stranger becomes a little trickier, but not impossible. Since they were obviously not talking in English, it made it problematic that another man would have the temerity to ask them to join the table. Besides this bar closed early and last call was announced. Natasha was not to be denied, though. As Igor was conversing with the server to place the order for the last call, she took the opportunity to turn to Ingrid and whispered in her ear in English, "Why don't we invite Igor to our suite for a threesome?"

Ingrid's whispered laconic response was, "OK."

Natasha's responded, "I knew you were a player. Pun definitely intended by the way." Ingrid chuckled.

After they were mid-way to finishing their final drinks in the bar, Natasha took the opportunity to propose in a very sultry husky voice, "This bar closes at an inordinately early time for a Saturday night (It was 10:00 PM), but the night is still young. However, since Ingrid and I have a suite for the night in this hotel, we're not inclined to go bar hopping. So Igor, would you like to join us in our suite for at least one more round of drinks?"

Naturally, Igor was not fooled by the true nature of the invitation, and since he was not otherwise deposed to decline, replied, "I believe I would be delighted with some more libation, and of course a continuation of our discussion would be a bonus."

Ingrid piped in, "Bonus is good! And I imagine more bonus would be even better."

Everyone snickered at Ingrid's undisguised sexual implication. As Natasha was negotiating to have the bill charged to their room, Igor protested that he had after all offered to pay for at least one round of drinks as a condition to joining their table, Natasha replied, "Not to worry my handsome Igor, we are on a generous entertainment expense allowance, and so what we don't spend of the allowance is not ours to keep. Considering that the Russian government was not prepared to meet the expense of providing accommodation for your family when you're on a foreign assignment, it stands to reason that you're salary is not so lavish."