Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 19

Story Info
Ingrid and Natasha have sex before WH recital.
7.8k words
4.5
1.6k
1
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Igor returned from the restroom, the three of them prepared to leave together for the suite. Natasha had acquired from the bar a bottle of the vodka Igor had been drinking and brought it along. Once in the suite Natasha directed Igor to sit down on the couch and set three old-fashioned glasses on the coffee table before him. After pouring the vodka neat in one of the glasses, Natasha said, "Feel free to sip on your drink, while Ingrid and I go to slip into something more comfortable."

When the ladies returned, their more comfortable attire, which they favored, proved to be their birthday suits. They weren't technically completely naked though, as the ladies retained their earrings, and they had their nipples clamped. In addition, Natasha was wearing a gold plated body chain belt with twelve stars attached.

They giggled as they spotted the tenting of Igor's trousers. They got on each side of him resting upright on their knees and calves. Ingrid started caressing his hair and raining kisses on his neck. Natasha meanwhile bent down to deftly free his cock from the confines of his trousers and brief. Once his cock was exposed Natasha deep-throated him. Simultaneously, at this point Ingrid cupped one of her breasts and offered it to Igor, who happily started licking on her nipple unmindful of the clamp. With one hand Igor was feeling up the breast he was licking. With the other he was yanking on the chain connecting the nipple clamps, causing Ingrid to squeak as the resultant tinge of pain was the driving force for her euphoria.

After an interval of some duration, the women switched actions. Ingrid bent down to take over took the action of fellatio, while Natasha straightened up to offer one of her breasts to experience similar oral action. The changeover was instinctively automatic; prompted by no overt signal given by either woman. As Igor was mostly relegated to a passive role during this sexual activity, his mind was full of various emotions.

His first sentient reaction was contemplating the surprising sequence of events leading up to this tantalizing erotic scene. Actually, once he had sat down at the table with Natasha and Ingrid, the way the agreement for consensual sex developed was arrived at an understandably sort of normal manner. To be sure, to pick up two women at a bar, previously unknown to him, for threesome sex certainly would be a very rare occasion, but still not out of the realm of imagined possibilities. However, to get to Natasha and Ingrid's table, it did require some unforeseen remarkably coincidental happenstance.

First of all, at the end of work on the previous day, his immediate supervisor brought him into his office to inform him that his request for permanent assignment to the main office in Moscow had been approved. After his current assignment in the United States, which would end on June 30, he would return to Moscow, and henceforth be able to remain in Russia for the rest of his career. Because of the time zone differences, it was too late to contact his ex wife, Katia to inform her of the news.

So, about one o'clock in the afternoon, Washington time, he was able to successfully get a hold of Katia. To his delightful surprise she reacted very positively to the news. Up to this point in time, in furtherance to her demands during their marriage, he had made several separate requests for a permanent position in Moscow, and each time he had been rebuffed. She realized he had never lied to her by initially suggesting his request was initially approved to pacify her for some time, only to confess weeks later, that the government agency had changed their mind. So, since this was the very first time he had reported, that he had government approval to remain permanently in Moscow, she had no problem in believing him.

That being the case, she indicated that she definitely would be interested in a reconciliation. She affirmed that the sole reason for the divorce was the endless periods of separation. She had advised that she had gone out on a few dates since the divorce, but had not had any sex since their separation. So with this happy news, she promised she would not date any more men, and would be willing to try for a reconciliation when he returned.

After that long telephone conversation with Katia, Igor was ecstatic. He still loved Katia, and certainly missed seeing his son. That there was now a possibility to resurrect his initially failed marriage was even more serendipitous than his workplace promotion. So naturally he was in the mood to celebrate. He got a hold of his roommate who was working till six that day, and invited him for dinner and drinks afterwards. After the dinner and a dink at a nearby tavern, Igor had asked his roommate if he knew of anyplace where they could get a drink of real Russian vodka.

The latter advised that he was aware that the bar at the Trump Hotel was the one place in Washington where you can get real Russian vodka imported directly from Saint Petersburg. So the two of them repaired to the bar and had a couple of rounds. Then Igor's companion got a cell phone summons to return to the embassy to deal with an emergency in his department. Igor opted to stay for another drink before returning to the embassy. Then during a trip to the men's restroom he had perforce passed our ladies' table, and became aware they were conversing in Russian. Thus, he inveigled himself to join them.

And now after all that, here he was having his cock sucked by a gorgeous woman and sucking on a breast of another equally gorgeous woman. But then after reveling in his good fortune of participating in some unbridled wantonness, guilt feelings were seeping in. Katia in effect had promised to be chaste for him until his return, but what was he doing? Cheating on her, that's what he was doing. With such negative thoughts entering his mind his libido lost that initial euphoria, and his cock had ever so slightly started to wilt.

At this point the women had changed positions again. Ingrid had straightened up to offer the nipple of her other breast to Igor's mouth while Natasha had resumed her turn for giving head. She was on the alert as she recognized the loss of vitality in Igor's stamina. Fortunately, Natasha was the consummate sexy temptress who was the mistress of the situation. She slapped Ingrid's ass as a telepathic command for the pianist to take over the fellatio action. As Ingrid complied, Natasha got on to her feet to stand fully upright on the couch.

In that position, Natasha maneuvered her body so that her vulva was smothering Igor's face. With her hands placed on his head for direction, Natasha gyrated her hips on his face to provide complete tongue access to her entire genitalia, including labia, vagina, urethra, clitoris, 'g' spot plus her perineum and anus as well. Her sexual scent was potent, so intoxicating that it overwhelmed his senses. The net result was that his cock grew big again as his libido was restored. Ingrid squeaked as she could feel his cock expand in her mouth.

Ingrid climaxed even before his ejaculation. She was pleased with herself, that no one could henceforth call her asexual. Before Alexander Talmann she had never experienced an orgasm from any kind of sexual activity save except solo masturbation. Since Talmann, she almost always experienced an orgasm from almost any kind of sexual activity. Once she climaxed simply by kissing Sieglinde who was merely caressing her hair and side of her body.

Natasha also climaxed, as Igor's tongue magically touched all her spots in the right places, and in the right sequence. Finally, Igor climaxed and Ingrid gulped down his semen as fast as they arrived. Both Natasha and Ingrid were giddy, and in a very happy mood, but similar reaction was not reciprocated by Igor. As this was incomprehensible to the ladies, considering the seemingly mutual sexual enjoyment experienced, Natasha asked, "Why the gloom Igor? I had a blast. Ingrid had a blast. It seems like you also had a blast. So what gives with your sourpuss face?"

Igor admitted that he had not been as forthright as to the true circumstances with his wife, as he had initially intimated in their conversation at the bar. He then related exactly the situation, where Katia, his ex wife, had this very afternoon indicated that she was willing to resurrect their marriage as a result of the news that he would no longer be called to live outside of Russia. To that end result, she had vowed not to have sex with another man unless and until it was proven that permanent residency in Russia was not the true situation after all. Because of such avowal he felt so guilty by cheating on her within a few hours of her declaration of love and fidelity.

Natasha answered animatedly, "First of all Igor, what happens in this room stays in this room. I can safely say neither Ingrid nor I are at all inclined to advertise our exploits of tonight. Each of us have a different path to follow for the remainder of our lives. In fact, I can assure you that neither Ingrid nor I will even momentarily be in Washington at all for the next several months, as we do not reside here. Furthermore, my contract with the National Philharmonic Orchestra will expire in May, so I won't be living in Moscow anymore. So, we are unlikely ever to meet again. Ever period!

"You are not married at this moment. You are not engaged. Hell you are not even in a committed relationship. All you have is an ex wife who says she may return to you in July. A lot can happen between now and then. Why she may even die for heaven's sake by a car accident or suffer a deadly disease. So there can not be any valid suggestion that you are cheating."

Then she jumped off the couch to stand up and face Igor. She signaled to Ingrid to follow suit, who dutifully complied. Natasha then spread the folds of her labia to protrude her clit. Ingrid mimicked Natasha. The latter then said, "How about these pussies? Aren't they luscious? You've had a taste of them. But wouldn't you like to have your cock in them. Mine is very wet and juicy and I bet Ingrid's is just as well."

Ingrid gushed in a low sultry voice, "Oh yes Igor! I'm very wet and juicy for your cock!"

There was no more resistance; Katia was forgotten in lieu of the presence of the two nubile musicians. Igor started undressing as he was listening to Natasha's rebuttal in favor of the continuation of the sexual play. By the time the ladies were displaying their vulvas, Igor was naked and he snarled, "OK fine! Get your asses on the bed! I'm ready to fuck the shit out of both of you two bitches!"

The ladies giggled, and Natasha offered, "That's the spirit my stud muffin."

Ingrid added, "Yeah! Stuff that cock in me!"

Natasha and Ingrid, thereupon got on the bed side by side on all fours. Their knees were planted on the edge of the bed with their calves not on the bed, They grabbed pillows so that they could drop their heads with their cheeks resting on the pillows, which in turn causing their asses to stick up in the air. To increase the temperature of temptation, each of the women were deliberately wiggling their buttocks in a most provocative manner. To ensure no mistake of the nature of the invitation, Natasha announced, "Come and get it, Igor. Do what you promised!"

The sight of their naked female buttocks lying side by side with their protruding genitalia, was as an electrifying stimulus as they come. Any lingering apprehension of being ignoble towards his ex wife, was eliminated. Pure unadulterated lust took over his senses. Now completely naked himself, Igor sprang into action. He positioned himself between Natasha's calves and forcibly penetrated her vagina. She squeaked in a high pitch, and then shouted, "Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me Igor! Fuck me good. Fuck that pussy!"

Natasha was so aroused that she climaxed rather quickly. She let out an audible 'whoosh', a terrific breath of air, and started panting in reaction to her orgasm. As Igor had not ejaculated yet, he turned his attention to Ingrid. For variety, he decided to sodomize Ingrid, and since his penis was well lubricated from Natasha's female juices, he felt no contrition with regards to possibly rendering some pain. Ingrid squeaked in surprise at the unexpected penetration, but as she also was highly aroused, she was not necessarily disappointed. She replicated Natasha's opening exhortation, "Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me Igor! Fuck me good! Fuck that ass hole!"

In a supportive gesture, Natasha turned sideways around to hover over Ingrid. By a languid motion, Natasha directed her breasts to graze tenderly on Ingrid's back. With one hand she reached under to fondle Ingrid's tits, while with her other hand she rubbed on Ingrid's ass. Once Igor ejaculated, he bellowed out a war whoop and extracted himself from Ingrid immediately. Natasha rolled off the bed to land her knees on the floor. She grabbed Igor's penis and cleaned off any sperm remaining there.

Then Natasha turned her attention to Ingrid's derrière, and slurped up the sperm that had oozed out of the rectum and was dribbling down Ingrid's thighs. Although Ingrid was in the throes of a surprisingly intense orgasm, she sensed Natasha's action. So, she deliberately expelled as much of the sperm in her anal canal as much as she could dislodge. Natasha happily licked up the excess sperm that Ingrid thereby had produced. For good measure, she placed her lips on Ingrid's anus and sucked up any remnant drops of cum that could be dislodged. Once she had swallowed all the sperm that she had extracted she burped! It was quite an obvious burp which left all three of them laughing and giggling as a result.

Igor was inclined to have remained, but in consulting his watch he knew the Russian Embassy was expecting his return within the next half hour. There would be unpleasant repercussions if he was late. Consequently, he got dressed and advised Natasha and Ingrid that he had to leave. The ladies waved a forlorn fair well, and they fell asleep shortly after Igor had exited the suite.

Natasha and Ingrid had fallen asleep haphazardly together in the giant king size bed. There was no sexual byplay between them, although neither one had been inclined to venture to the other bed in the suite in order to sleep separately. Natasha woke up first and stretched out her arms to blow away the cobwebs of her slumber. She contemplated the action of the previous night, which made her wish that Igor had remained for a good morning fuck.

While Ingrid remained sleeping. Natasha got up, and made some coffee, without bothering to get dressed. She returned to the bed, and sitting up started sipping her coffee. In recounting the night, she became horny again. Looking at Ingrid, the proverb 'any port in a storm' came to her mind. She thereupon formed a strategy to bring to fruition the demands of her sudden active libido. When Ingrid did wake up, Natasha greeted her with a 'Good morning' and followed it with a, "And how are you feeling? By the way I made some coffee and help your self."

Ingrid rose up to a sitting position resting her back against the headboard. This caused the bed covers to part, and expose her nudity. However, as Natasha was in a similar sitting position, and equally naked, Ingrid was not one bit discomforted from engaging in the conversation in such dishabille. Having helped herself to a cup of coffee placed on the bedside table, Ingrid replied, "OK! I just wish the evening would have continued a little longer. I sure wouldn't have mind it, if Igor had used his cock in my twat in addition to my ass."

Natasha countered, "Yes, if fish were wishes we would all have plenty to eat. Anyway to change the subject you know that one of the pieces we're going to perform today at the White House is Enescu's violin sonata. It has become my signature piece as audiences always want to hear me play it. And of course despite your success with your recording, my recording of the Enescu's sonata still ranks as the all time sales leader of classical music recording. Have you ever wondered why that is?"

Ingrid replied, "I believe it has something to with the fact you posed naked for the album cover. The bow strategically covered your nipples and the violin covered your vulva. The back cover of the album cover showed your backside absolutely naked as you presumably were playing the violin."

"I actually was naked when I recorded this album which was the stated justification for the brazen naked pictures of me on the album cover. However, I like to think the nudity of the album cover was what prompted all the classical music critics to opine on the recording, if for no other reason then to pan it, should they find my musicianship wanting. But they could not find anything to criticize, and instead my recording was universally praised. And ergo sales of the recording followed as a matter of course."

Ingrid admitted, "Naturally, I've listened to your recording several times now, and I certainly agree that it is the most exciting recording of this piece of music. I can only hope that I shall be equal to the challenge of performing it at least adequately with you today."

Natasha replied, "Now we come to the material point. You do not know the background that contributed to the success of this recording. You see it all started when as a student at Northwestern's school of music I was introduced to Dietrich Ebersbacher, who at the time was the music director and conductor of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.'

Ingrid said, "Yes of course, I knew he discovered you and his son is my academic advisor at OSU."

Natasha said, "Yes, and he's an intimate friend of mine as well."

"I presume that you mean more than what that phrase is normally interpreted to convey. In that case I can see his influence at work to recommend me to you and to your mother."

"My dear Ingrid, you need not be so deferential to me. You certainly were not under the radar as far as my mother was concerned. Since she took me on to act as my agent, she has become quite knowledgeable in the workings of the classical music world. In fact she has gathered quite a coterie of other classical music artists besides myself. She has so many European celebrities as clients, and not just in classical music either, that she's thinking of opening up at least one office in Europe to complement the five offices she has here in the States.

"So, she was always on the lookout for new musicians. With your victory at the Tchaikovsky International Competitions, she certainly became aware of you, and did not need Johannes Ebersbacher's coaxing to pay attention to you. And as for me, I was also aware of you. When I heard you play at the Blossom Music Festival, I knew instantly that the hype about you was justified. Our rehearsal yesterday did not dissuade me from that opinion."

Ingrid mildly protested, "To be fair to Johannes, he did not exactly toot his own horn and suggest that his intervention in touting my musical prowess to your mother was the major factor in your mother contacting me to arrange for the Blossom Music Festival performance and then this White House recital. Still, it just stands to reason, that since he took a sabbatical leave from the University of Michigan in order to be able to be my academic advisor in my final year at OSU, that I was a musician to be reckoned with."

Natasha agreed, "True enough. But we have strayed from the original point I'm trying to suggest."

"Which is?..."

"The point being the explanation of why my recording of Enescu's sonata was such a success. You might be shocked to learn that in the first run through, to record this piece of music with Lajos Kiraly, was an unmitigated disaster. Although I had not made any error by missing a note, still it was a miserable effort on my part. And Lajos was not much better in his playing either. Luckily, I was able to deduce the problem, and overcome the malaise. And the rest as they say is history. The subsequent recording became the all time critical and commercial success in classical music recording."