Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those then watching the action had the task, to judge the quality in excitement of the sexual action, by assigning a score from one to five. Five was for truly hot action and one for abysmally lame. Thus, the maximum score possible was 150 and my mother and I achieved that score or very close to it, as we were the clear cut winners with the highest score.

"This chain belt was my prize, and I had the names of each mother and daughter participant engraved on the hearts. My mother naturally received a similar chain belt, and she actually has two other chain belts signifying two other contests won. So far she is the only woman who has won three of these body chain belts. These belts are truly cherished prizes. Each recipient is sure to wear them at a TLR orgy, as it signifies their unquestioned superior sexuality. I wear mine all the time to reinforce my own sexual self esteem."

Ingrid contributes, "Cool! Der Höllenfeuer Verein also had a sex contest where I was competing against another woman who joined the club at the same time as me. My prize was a custom made cat suit, which I wore to the Boundcon festival last June."

Ingrid went on to describe the details of the contest to Natasha. The conversation then took a different turn, as Natasha said, "I'm going to Dallas for a TLR orgy either next weekend or the one after. Then I'm off to Moscow to fulfill my contract with the National Philharmonic Orchestra of Russia. Then about a week before Memorial Day, I will be free to do as I wish. My mother and I are planning on a worldwide thirteen months tour starting June 1. I expect I'll be utilizing some local accompanists along the way, but there will be openings for either part or full time opportunities for an accompanist or accompanists of my own choosing. My mother will shortly contact you to provide more information and determine if you would be interested."

"Oh gosh! "Wow! I'll look forward to hearing from her."

After brunch, they headed to the White house. They had time to change into their gowns for the recital. Ingrid wore the gown she wore at the Kaffeesiederball, and she looked stunning in it. Natasha's gown was similarly captivating, and she wore it only on the very high profile concerts in the most famous concert halls.

The performance by Natasha and Ingrid was perfect. As PBS had advertised the show aggressively, the show achieved the highest rating PBS ever received for a Sunday afternoon telecast. Every classical music critic in the United States and for that matter in Canada as well as the UK made a point of watching it. The reviews were unanimously highly positive. There was total agreement that Natasha's performance with Ingrid's accompaniment of the Enescu sonata was absolutely electrifying, and could never ever possibly be improved upon.

At the conclusion of the recital, the President greeted the two warmly and offered sincere praise which obviously delighted them to no end. Secretary of State Evans was also in attendance, and he joyfully said to Ingrid, "Your performance this afternoon was magnificent! It reinforced the notion that my dancing with you in Vienna will be one of my favorite highlights in my career."

Ingrid properly curtsied to such effusive compliment. Other guests were likewise generous in uttering sincere congratulations. The most interesting guests to congratulate them turned out to be the Estonian Ambassador, Vivian Laaning, and her companion, Jed Baxter, an extremely wealthy business magnate from Chicago. Natasha personally knew the Ambassador, so after introductory greetings, the Ambassador said, "That was a spectacular performance you two put on, and I was absolutely delighted to be a witness. Why don't the two of you come to the embassy. We will have dinner for you at five. I can also supply you with a couple of companions, each to help you celebrate this noteworthy triumph in style."

Before Ingrid had a chance to utter a word, Natasha replied, "Great! We'll be there." The Ambassador and Baxter then turned away to confer with other guests.

When Ingrid protested that she intended to drive to Columbus, as she had classes the next day, Natasha answered, "I'm sure you can afford to miss one day's worth of classes. Vivian's invitation was in code. She means to supply us each with a threesome scene if we're amenable. My instant acceptance meant that we're willing. What little I know of you already, I'm pretty sure you won't regret alternating your plans."

Since Natasha referred to the Ambassador so familiarly, Ingrid replied, "OK! I guess I'm willing to defer to you."