Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what was the problem, and how did you solve it?"

"It started with my first meeting of Dietrich Ebersbacher at his lavish office. The meeting, upon recommendation of one of my professors at Northwestern, was ostensibly to provide some sage advice for my possible future concert career and to performing with the Symphony Orchestra. It was soon clear to me that the Maestro had seduction designs on me, which was OK by me, as it saved me the trouble of trying to seduce him."

At this point Natasha sighed heavily as she continued, "Oh my, was Dietrich ever such a great lover! The best yet, even though for a time I was so deeply in love with Lajos Kiraly."

Ingrid was surprised by that last declaration, and so she asked, "Really, deeply in love with Kiraly? I was led to believe that you hate him, and that's the main reason your collaboration with him has ceased."

"True! I can't stand the sight of him now, but that's another story which I won't bore you with for now. Anyway, after Dietrich and I made passionate love on his office couch, we then turned our attention to the apparent raison d'être of the meeting. My professor had alerted Dietrich of my promising musical skills, and Dietrich was prepared to listen to me as a private audition to determine my level of musicianship. For that purpose, I had brought Olga along..."

"Olga?"

"Yes that's what I call my violin, and I'm surprised I did not tell you about this yesterday. This violin was constructed upon special order by Tsar Alexander II and gifted to my ancestor, Olga Podkopayeva as a reward for her superior musicianship in her performances at the Imperial Court. She was the great-great grandmother of my maternal grandfather, and a contemporary of Pablo de Sarasate. Some would say she was even better than Sarasate, but I guess he had better PR than she, as he is very well-known, but only the serious music historian is aware of my ancestor. Anyway our family tradition is that this violin belongs to the descendant who is sufficiently proficient in the violin comparable favorably to her. That being the case, no one in the family disputes my right to own this magnificent instrument outright."

"Wow! That's quite an anecdote which I was not aware of even after reading a detailed public bio of your life."

"I believe the classical music critic for the New York Times, who will host the special PBS show will work this story into her remarks during this afternoon's performance."

Natasha continued, "Anyway back to my session with Dietrich. There was a grand piano in his office so he planned to accompany me in playing Enescu's sonata. He believed this music was the best test to determine the true ability of a violist. He believed it required the artist to employ his/her heart and soul entirely if the artist was to do justice to the music. Since we were naked, he insisted we remain so, as an aid to fulfill the necessary commitment to produce the ultimate performance of this particular piece of music."

"And so you actually played this music in the nude, in his office?"

"Yes we did! And I must say without conceit, we performed magnificently! My only regret was that there was no witness to hear our performance. Although, I've since equaled the quality of the effort that I put forth in this private audition, I've never been able to capture the magic that was uniquely inherent in that accomplishment. Dietrich was also pleased, as he avowed that he had never heard anyone surpass or even equal my performance of this sonata. You can imagine my delight in hearing such praise! He was so impressed with me that he immediately scheduled me to replace Anne-Sophie Mutter that very week as she could not perform as a result of a sudden illness."

Ingrid reacted to the story by saying, "You're saying this private performance with Dietrich was even greater than your recording with Lajos Kiraly? Do you think your recording would have been better had Dietrich been your accompanist?"

"It's not so much which performance was greater, as I believe even the most discerning connoisseur of classical music would have been unable to detect a difference had they been privy to both performances. With Dietrich, I sensed a magic in the moment. You see I was in my first year at Northwestern, and I hadn't even considered a professional music career. I just loved to play the violin. I was merely thinking that I would settle down, get married and pop out a few kids like my aunts, my mother's sisters all did. I really only enrolled in the school of music at Northwestern at my mother's suggestion. As she pointed out that with a music degree, I could teach music on the side. Even if my husband would earn enough monies to sustain us as a family, the extra money I could earn teaching children to play would always be helpful."

Ingrid was shocked by such revelations, as it was so different from her own background. She knew from the age of three that she wanted to be a concert pianist and dedicated her entire childhood to attain such goal. She couldn't help but ask, "Are you suggesting that had it not been for that special meeting with Ebersbacher, you would not have contemplated a music career, and be the success you have become?"

Natasha replied, "I wouldn't go so far as to say that. For one thing, I really didn't know how good I was, as I didn't enter music competitions like apparently you did. I know I was attracted to playing the violin because my mother played it, and she played it to counteract the stresses in her life. As I told you she was fourteen when she gave birth to me, and she had to run away from her home since her parents would have insisted on an abortion had she stayed. She had grabbed Olga upon her departure, with the idea to play it to soothe away the stress and turmoil in her life. Our lives were not easy during my first five years, and in reality my mother was a mere teenager but she had adult responsibilities.

"She was attending high school for gosh sakes! It wasn't until I was four years old when our lives became better. That's when my mother revealed my existence to Larry Grant, my biological father, and he started paying very generous child support. My mother didn't play the violin after that partly because she didn't need it as a stress reliever, and partly because I has playing it so much better than she."

Ingrid replied, "That's a similarity between us. My mother also plays the piano, and she is an actual music teacher at the music school in my hometown university. And like your mother, she rarely plays the piano nowadays."

Natasha then said, "Although as I said I had initially no ambition for a professional music career, things changed once I started at Northwestern. It was quite evident that I was the best violin student and probably the best student musician at the school. So, I think it's safe to say, that I would have still had concert career without that special meeting with Dietrich Ebersbacher, but there's no denying that my concert career got off to a jump start as a result.

"The magic I felt in this special audition was my realization of the circumstances. Here I was a freshman, a student musician still wet behind the ears, but I was in the presence of arguably one of the most prominent conductors in the world. Not only that, but he was generous enough with his time to accompany me in my private audition. And as I was playing I knew I was not embarrassing myself; I knew I was playing great. And at the end, he offered me to substitute for the greatly esteemed Anne-Sophie Mutter. Now if that's not magic, I don't know what is.

"I certainly can play his sonata as well as it can ever be played by anyone, but I cannot relive that special moment. But, remembering that moment always brings a smile to my face, and so I do not mind playing this sonata over and over again."

Ingrid said, "I can now understand the connection you have with this piece of music. But you said earlier, that your first run through in recording this piece with Lajos was a disaster. So why didn't you record this piece with Dietrich or did he just refuse?"

"Dietrich was instrumental in setting up the recording with the American Classics label, which company has now been swallowed up by DGG. He was intending to be my accompanist, but unfortunately he died before the recording session was set up."

"Oh my how unfortunate! I knew of course he has been dead for some time now, but I did not know the circumstances of his death."

"Yes, he died in my arms from a heart attack, as we had been engaged in some kinky sex."

"Oh how ghoulish!"

"Yes, I certainly would not want to be part of such scene ever again. Anyway, it wasn't because Lajos was my accompanist that made me play poorly, after all he is a far better pianist than Dietrich ever was. It was because I fucked Dietrich before we played the sonata, but I had not done so with Lajos. So, I believed that if we fucked right then and there at the studio, before we tried to record a second run through, why we would produce a terrific recording. So we did; fuck that is. Then we did record again, and ergo we did produce a magnificent recording."

At this point, Natasha leaned over and touched Ingrid's left breast and started caressing it. The latter did not flinch nor offer any resistance. Natasha then in a low sultry voice said, "You do know where I am going with this conversation?"

Ingrid replied, "You seem to be suggesting that to produce an excellent recital this afternoon we ought to replicate the circumstances of your performances of this sonata with Dietrich and Lajos."

Natasha with an even sultrier voice, "Spot on Ingrid. I knew you would be sharp on the uptake!"

Ingrid was how breathing heavily in response to Natasha's fondling of her breasts, and so she was reciprocating, by caressing Natasha's ample boobs. In her own sultry voice, she opted to affect an ingenuous objection as she breathed, "Oh but Natasha, I don't think they'll allow us to perform naked on television let alone before the presence of the President of the United States."

Natasha knew that Ingrid was indulging in some banter despite her solemn delivery. So, she replied in kind, "Of course not, we will be playing fully clothed. Mind you if the President was of a temperament like President Kennedy or President Clinton, perhaps we would be doing a private non televised recital, before a very sparse audience."

Ingrid giggled at Natasha's response. Still in a solemn sultry voice, she uttered, "Well that's a relief to hear. I'm so looking forward to wearing my gown, it looks very good on me."

Natasha replied, "Besides the nudity wasn't the common factor in producing the exquisite music. You will recall that I said I was naked during my disastrous first run through in the recording. No the common factor was in the fucking. I fucked both men and as a result I produced great music"

This speech was delivered haltingly and slowly. During the dialogue, the women had emerged completely from underneath the bed covers and were freely fondling each other's bodies. Ingrid then in a heavy breath, uttered, "So you say we ought to fuck? To ensure we perform magnificently?"

Natasha was now completely supine as Ingrid had take over being the aggressor of their sexual activity. Natasha replied, "Yes that's what I'm saying. That's precisely what I'm saying." Then incredulously she added, "You're not averse to some girl-on-girl sex are you?"

Considering the circumstances, rather than scoff at the ridiculous non sequitur, Ingrid treated the question seriously without a hint of mockery. Hovering over Natasha, she started to produce a rain of kisses over the parts of Natasha's body. In between each kiss she advanced her answer.

Ingrid started with a tonguing on the inside of Natasha's left ear saying, "Well".

With a tongue swirl of the captured left ear lobe saying, "In my last year in Vienna".

With a kiss on the left side of the throat saying, "I lived with a spectacular woman".

Now with a kiss on the right side of the throat saying "In her apartment".

Tonguing the inside of Natasha's right ear saying, "We indulged in some girl-on-girl sex."

With a biting kiss on Natasha's right ear lobe saying, "Occasionally".

Planting a kiss on top of Natasha's cleavage saying, "Actually more than occasionally".

Sucking of the nipple of the right breast saying, "Frequently was more like it".

Sucking of the nipple of the left breast saying, "Most likely daily".

Licking the underside of Natasha's left breast saying, "Often more than once a day".

Licking the underside of Natasha's right breast saying, "Sometimes even more than five times in a day".

Tongue stabbing Natasha's belly button saying "I guess you can say I don't abhor girl-on-girl sex".

Licking Natasha's pubic hair above her clit saying, "I'm sure I'll like girl-on-girl sex with you".

Despite the tickling sensation of the tongue action on her pubic hair, Natasha was thoroughly aroused. Sensing that Ingrid was about to commence some cunnilingus action, Natasha screamed a command, "Give me your snatch! I don't want just to be pleasured. I want to pleasure you too!"

Heeding Natasha's order, Ingrid proceeded to take up a sixty-nine position on top. Natasha bent her knees to facilitate Ingrid in grasping Natasha's thighs to effect a more intense muff dive. And Ingrid proceeded to apply high tongue pressure in licking Natasha's clit and "G" spot. Ingrid had managed to stick her vulva close enough to Natasha's mouth that the latter only needed to open her mouth and her tongue seemed to attack Ingrid's clit seemingly by its own volition. The mutual grunts and groans inevitably followed as the eroticism of their oral sex began to overwhelm them.

As they had not showered their sexual smell was truly potent. However, as their libido was in high gear, the odor was not off putting. Instead, their sexual smells were intoxicating to each other producing a light headiness that heightened their passion in their lesbian lovemaking. As their passion rose to its ultimate crescendo, their orgasms inevitably followed. They climaxed almost simultaneously, and immediately Ingrid rolled off Natasha. This enabled both of them to pant away the effects of their intense orgasms, unhindered from adherence to each other's body mass.

When Natasha regained her equilibrium, she glanced at the bedside clock, and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness! We just have enough time to shower and have brunch, before we have to set out for the White House."

So they hurriedly showered and gathered up their clothes and effects. Both women opted for casual business attire for brunch and had their gowns for the performance delivered to the White House, available for them to dress there upon arrival. They checked out, and then both of them got into Ingrid's automobile to drive to a different restaurant for their brunch, and subsequently to the White House. Noticing the luxury quality of Ingrid's vehicle. Natasha quipped, "Either your parents are very wealthy, or your income from the sales of your DGG CD must have been very lucrative."

Ingrid replied, "Actually this car was a gift from the spectacular woman I was telling you about, who I lived with for a year in Vienna. I guess you can surmise that an ancillary definition for 'spectacular' would be 'filthy rich'. Now I consider myself straight, but I'm comforted with the truism that if one is to engage in a lesbian relationship it's better that the lesbian partner be extremely affluent."

Natasha laughed and in mock horror asked, "Oh my goodness, surely, you're not that mercenary in your love affairs?"

Ingrid now replied seriously, "Oh no! I truly loved Sieglinde; that is her name. Actually I still love her. And notwithstanding our fun this morning, Sieglinde certainly is the only woman I could ever contemplate dedicating my life to. But she does live in Austria, and she is significantly older than me. So, I'm pretty sure I'll end up marrying a man some day, and popping out a couple of kiddies."

When they arrived at the restaurant for brunch, and after ordering, they struck up a different conversation. Ingrid asked, "I notice that you are now wearing a diamond necklace, I'm guessing for the performance. I can tell it must be very expensive so, I imagine it must be a gift from a generous lover. And is he or for that matter she, still in the picture?"

Natasha replied, "Yes, I've decided to wear it specially for this afternoon's recital. Since you'll be wearing your Presidential Medal of Honor, I'll be damned if I'm going to be upstaged by a mere college student."

They both laughed as it was obvious Natasha had spoken in jest. She continued, "Seriously though, this necklace was meant for my mother, from a wealthy lover as a parting gift marking the end of their nine months love affair. According to my mother the affair was hot and heavy, and she was hoping to become his permanent mistress. They were lovers because the man's wife who had been frigid up to this point, and so he had to look elsewhere to get some. Suddenly, upon discovering the affair, this wife found her lost libido, and became sexual enough to lure her husband back to her arms. My mother was furious enough that she was tempted to toss this necklace in the trash. However, realizing that it was expensive, in fact it has been appraised to be worth over $24 thousand, she gave it to me instead."

Ingrid laughed at the droll explanation to the acquiring of this expensive jewelry. She opined, "So I guess your mother's loss was your gain. Anyway I also noticed that when you were naked, you were wearing a curious body chain around your waist. There were twelve hearts attached, each engraved with a female name, two of which were yours and your mother. I detect that there must be a story to this, and so, could you elaborate?"

Natasha chuckled, as she answered, "Very observant of you! I do believe you are my first lover, either man or woman, who has been curious enough to inquire about it after coitus. And yes you're quite right, that there is a story to be told. You see I belong to a swingers sex club known as the Texas Love Ranch, TLR for short."

Ingrid interrupted, "You're kidding? Did you say the Texas Love Ranch?"

"Why yes, you've heard of it? Are you a member too? I don't recall having seen you at one of the orgies but then again I'm only able to attend only a few of them."

"When I was in Vienna, I joined a BDSM club known as 'Der Höllenfeuer Verein' or in English as 'The Hellfire Club'. Apparently, there is a reciprocal arrangement whereby members of our club can attend meetings of your club. Or I guess you call them orgies at TLR. The vice versa applies as members of TLR can attend our meetings, whenever one finds oneself in Vienna. So I was planning to take in a meeting or orgy at the TLR once I'm finished with my schooling."

"You just have meetings? What are your meetings like?"

"The meeting part usually consists of a demonstration or exhibition of a BDSM scene either bondage or spanking. But after such demonstration we engage in a wild orgy party on the premises, that continues until dawn."

Natasha said, "Well I'll be damned. I didn't known about this reciprocity agreement. I know I'll be in Vienna sometime next year for sure, and I'll make it a point to take it in."

Then Natasha continued, "Anyway, the TLR occasionally conducts sex contests and a gold plated body chain belt is awarded to the winner or winners. Only a woman or women can win these contests. During one orgy on the Mothers Day weekend no less, we had a Mothers and Daughters contest. There were six pairs of mothers and their daughters competing, actually one pair consisted of a mother and her daughter-in-law. There were six rounds of threesome sex where each mother-daughter pair had sex with either a man or a woman for forty minutes.