Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 20

Story Info
Sex at the Estonian Embassy; Sieglinde's shocking letter.
7.5k words
4.13
2.1k
0

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Ingrid and Natasha set off for the Estonian Embassy on Massachusetts Avenue, the latter was able to fill in some scintillating details of the ambassador and of her companion as well. "As you know, I organize and produce a three-week chamber music festival every August in Tallinn. I started the festival some fourteen years ago, and so I then first met Vivian Laaning as she was the Estonian liaison for my intended project. I found out that in addition to her being Estonian, she's also an American citizen. She was born and grew up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin. She obtained a law degree at the University of Chicago and practiced criminal law for a few years in Chicago.

"After the death of her first husband, Vivian with her baby girl visited Estonia to seek out some relatives as her paternal grandparents were Estonian. Her father, although American born, conversed in Estonian with her as she grew up, so she had no problem in speaking the language while in the country. During her stay with her relatives, she met an Estonian dairy farmer, Eino Tarvas, by name and married him, thereby becoming an Estonian citizen in the process. The marriage did not last, and she reverted to her maiden name. She remained in Estonia, rather than returning to her native land, and entered into Estonian politics. As a result of her political successes, the government tapped her for prominent positions in the national administration in light of her American legal expertise. In due course, she became relatively recently the Ambassador to the United States."

Natasha continued with more history of the Ambassador and her companion, "As we became fast friends, I found out that she was also a member of the TLR, having become a member while an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin. So, every August at the end of my festival, we travel together from Tallinn to Dallas to take part at the scheduled orgy at the TLR. This year since Vivian is now here in Washington, we'll probably go before the festival depending on my world tour arrangements."

Ingrid piped in, "Oh! As I told you I'd be interested in attending an orgy at the TLR. Perhaps I can join you two, this August."

"Terrific! That would be a blast! Vivian is a lifetime member at the behest of Jed Baxter, who is also a member. Apparently, they first got it on at a wedding reception where Vivian was the maid of honor, and Jed was the closest male relative to give away the bride in lieu of the bride's deceased father. The sex must have been something else! That was Jed's present to Vivian in appreciation of their in essence a one night stand. The monetary value of the gift was in the upper four figures, but of course that is a mere hiccup for Jed considering his vast fortune."

Ingrid agreed, "Oh yes! I understand he is wealthier than Bill Gates, but probably not as rich as Jeff Bezos."

Natasha continued, "Indeed. They engaged in a three-year torrid love affair after Vivian graduated from law school. Vivian though was a realist in the affair. Considering their age difference of some twenty plus years, and their social disparity; although a lawyer, still she was a farmer's daughter, Vivian could not imagine Jed would leave his sophisticated beautiful wife for her. The best she could hope for was to become a steady permanent girlfriend or his mistress. Even at that Vivian was pragmatic enough to realize that there were plenty of other beautiful women that would be available for Jed should he ever get tired of her. So, her bottom line hope was that she would become pregnant by him.

"She didn't mind being a single mother, and besides she had despaired of getting married to a worthwhile man, considering her natural slutty ways. In this regard Vivian has twelve miniature Estonian flag tattoos, and twelve miniature German flag tattoos carved on her upper thighs. As she has an Estonian father by descent, and a German mother, and she can speak both languages fluently, she felt the flags represented her identity. The number of flags represented the twenty-four hours of a consecutive marathon gangbang she personally orchestrated, whereby she fucked twenty-five men, one per hour with the last hour consisting of a threesome. She had the initials of each man inked on each flag plus the time of each coitus. She got the idea from her Roman History class, wherein she was writing an essay on Roman orgies. Apparently, Messalina, a wife of a Roman emperor, challenged the top Roman prostitute to a contest to see who could fuck the most men in a night. The empress won having fucked twenty-five different men in a night."

Ingrid exclaimed, "Oh wow! What a coincidence! You see der Höllenfeuer Verein encourages its members to adopt a nom de plume for club activities. Now the gentleman, who incidentally is the Austrian foreign minister, and was my sponsor to the club, had chosen the name of Caligula, the decadent emperor before Claudius, the husband of Messalina. So, knowing her history, I thought it appropriate to select that name as my pseudonym."

Natasha added, "A further coincidence is that Messalina is actually considered TLR's muse, and one of the buildings where the orgies take place is named the Messalina Hall. In addition, one of the sex contests that the TLR occasionally conducts is called the Messalina Challenge. It is a contest of which woman can fuck the most partners in a stated time frame. A major difference from the historical Messalina contest is, that some of the partners, the female contestants have to pleasure are women."

Ingrid sardonically quipped, "It's wonderful to contemplate that the memory of a sexy woman who lived some two thousand years ago, is still alive and marveled at."

Natasha guffawed at Ingrid's witticism. She said, "Anyway, back to Vivian. Even her most modest aspiration for the outcome of her affair with Jed was dashed. You see his ever vigilant wife became alarmed at the length and depth of the affair. She was fearful that her marriage to him would be in serious jeopardy if the affair would continue. Because she was frigid and did not enjoy sex, she had to tolerate and even condone Jed's extramarital sexual activity if she wanted to preserve her marriage to him. So, she had hired a private detective on an ongoing retainer to keep tabs on his girlfriends so that she would be in a position to counter any threats to her marriage."

Ingrid interrupted, "Wait a minute. Is this another mere coincidence? Or....."

Natasha replied, "Yes Ingrid, you're quite right in what you're thinking. My mother was indeed, the very next serious girlfriend Jed Baxter acquired after Vivian. She also had somewhat similar low aspirations, except that her main goal was to get him to move in with her and establish her as his mistress. And of course, since she already had me, getting pregnant with him was not so critical. Thus, his wife realized the only way she could get rid of my mother was to get sexual, and this meant really sexual. Considering the sex he had enjoyed with my mother, and before that with Vivian, just submitting stiff and woodenly to having sex would not be sufficient. To this end, his wife consulted with the top renowned psychiatrist in Chicago dealing with sexual dysfunctions and particularly treated the problems of frigidity in women. Apparently, the treatment was successful. His wife did become sexual enough to lure him back to her arms, and so he unceremoniously dumped her."

Ingrid opined, "That sure must have sucked for your mother."

Natasha replied, "Indeed. My mother was thoroughly pissed off, especially since she made no overt demands on him. According to her, and I've no reason to believe otherwise, the sex was great. As she was a successful accountant and became even more so since then, she had no mercenary designs on him. She was just in it for the sex. Yes she would have liked to have him leave his wife or at least establish a cohabitation relationship, but she really did not need that. All she really needed from him was a steady ongoing sexual affair.

"She said she might have tolerated a break-up better, if another woman would have appealed to him. Although my mother is very pretty and still is for her age, she is not so vain as to believe there weren't any other prettier woman who could lure Jed away from her. But for his wife who was cold as ice in sex, notwithstanding having given birth to two children, had suddenly become sexual, so sexual that he was willing to forsake her at a drop of a hat, was a bitter pill to swallow.

"What was even more aggravating for my mother, was that four days prior to his telling her that their affair was over, they had engaged in their usual weekly all night sexual romp. Again, according to her the sex was as great as ever. Therefore, the decision to dump her was ever so sudden. In that regard, my mother was furious at the gift as she felt that there was no thought behind it. She had the impression that he acquired it, trusting it would mollify her considering its expensive monetary value.

"Instead, the gift made her feel like a whore. It simply carried the message that her services were adequate but were no longer required. To this end, I have to agree with my mother on this supposition. You saw when I was introduced to him, that he surely did not recognize my necklace, nor did he even comment on my wearing it. Obviously to Jed the expense of the necklace was negligible, but still as rich as he is, he ought to still recognize an expensive gift, which he would have given to a significant lover."

Ingrid agreed, "Yes, I have to agree with you. He sure did comment on my Presidential Medal of Freedom I'm wearing. So, it does seem like he's definitely unaware that he was the one to have originally purchased the necklace you're wearing."

Natasha then said, "Anyway, getting back to the story of Vivian and Jed. As I said their affair was almost three years in duration and was most likely even more intense that the affair with my mother. In fact, Jed had advanced a substantial loan at ridiculously low interest to Vivian's sister to help finance the startup of a trendy restaurant in Chicago. So, in desperation, after receiving an exhaustive thorough report on Vivian from her hired private investigator, Jed's wife summoned Vivian to a special luncheon. In that meeting, Jed's wife blatantly demanded Vivian abandon her affair with Jed. She pointed out that Jed would never leave her especially not for a farmer's daughter, never mind that she was a lawyer.

"However, all those admonitions did not work on Vivian, as she could not be dissuaded. She was well aware that Jed was unlikely to leave Felicia, his wife. In addition, she was quite cognizant that Jed could easily lose interest in her, and that their affair would end. But then Felicia struck gold, when she advised that Jed had undergone a vasectomy. That proved to be a devastating blow for Vivian. She definitely wanted to become a mother, and she was then fast approaching thirty years of age.

"Sensing her advantage, Felicia invited Vivian to a party at her residence, and thereby she met her eventual first husband. The affair with Jed was officially over, and Vivian reflected that she must have been the only woman to have broken off their affair with Jed. Most of Jed's indiscretions were one night stands or TLR weekend orgies. Those that lasted longer always concluded by Jed ending the affair.

Ingrid observed, "Well it looks like they seem to be back together. He sure seemed quite attentive to the ambassador. Did Jed Baxter then leave his wife, and is now possibly trying to revive old passions?

Natasha replied, "It sure does look like he's interested in reviving that old passion, but he did not leave his wife. She died a month ago just before Christmas of lung cancer."

Ingrid said. "Wow his beloved wife not long cold in the ground, and he is already on the hunt for a replacement."

Natasha replied, "To be fair to him, Felicia might have been lingering in her illness for quite some time before she finally expired. So, Jed probably had time to decide how to move on with his life after her death. Besides, given his advanced age meant he did not have the luxury to engage in a long protracted courtship. However, I think this time around the tables have turned in the romance department. As you can see Vivian is still quite fetching in her early fifties, whereas Jed is looking his age, as a septuagenarian. Plus, as an ambassador she is no longer needs to apologize for her lowly origins, if anything her position in society could be deemed higher in prestige than his. As for monies, she has no need for his riches. She has asserted to me that her first husband had left her financially independent, which of course is a synonym for filthy rich. As for sex, with her frequent trips to Dallas, she has the availability of a plethora of young studs eager to fulfill those needs."

Natasha concluded her description of the Estonian ambassador, "I didn't know Vivian would attend this recital, but of course I knew she was the ambassador. I also know she has already established for herself several high profile lovers here in DC since she arrived. So, she'll have as she hinted a couple of worthwhile studs to entertain us, and I don't think you object to that."

Ingrid blissfully replied, "No objection. It was after all the selling point for me to delay my return to Columbus."

Natasha and Ingrid arrived at the Estonian Embassy in plenty to time to take part in a formal state dinner. Ingrid found herself seated between Veljo Kivi, the embassy secretary and who would act as the chargé d'affaires in Vivian's absence. Her other companion was Ted Martingale, an upcoming congressman from Texas, who had gorgeous looks, which made him for that reason alone an instant favorite to go far in politics. In addition to his photogenic face, he could articulate complex ideas in simple terms that gave him an aura of a man of deep thought. He was a newly elected first term congressman, and at twenty-six years of age, he was barely above the minimum age requirement to be elected to the House of Representatives. Savvy political pundits were already alerted to his possibilities for higher office in the future.

The way they were seated, with Ingrid in the middle, made for an easy free flowing conversation amongst the three of them. There was an instant sexual chemistry discernible, and without explicit reference, the fact that they were going to engage in threesome sex was mutually telepathically acknowledged. As a result, their conversation was sparkly and lively covering various erudite topics. Ingrid was mighty pleased with her witty companions and took satisfaction that she held her own in the witty as well as the serious discussions.

An interesting point of discussion was brought up by Ingrid when she asked of Kivi, "Are there any grumblings or opposition amongst Estonians that your country's diplomatic representative to the United States is an American citizen? Of course, obviously, Ambassador Laaning is an Estonian citizen as well, but wouldn't there be a feeling of compromise that she wouldn't represent Estonian positions aggressively enough when negotiating with our government?"

Kivi replied, "No, there are no apprehensions in that regard. After all, we have a common adversary in the form of Russia. We Estonians have always been grateful for American support, and the fact that your state department did not recognize the annexation of our country in 1939 by the Soviet Union. Such diplomatic position made it easier for our country to regain its independence in 1991."

Kivi added, "Besides Ambassador Laaning is not the only American citizen who has held a senior position in the Estonian government. There was Aleksander Einseln, who subsequently became an Estonian general. General Einseln was born in Estonia, in 1931. As a teenager along with his mother, who like a lot of Estonians had pro German sympathies during the War, fled from the advancing Red Army. They subsequently emigrated to the United States. Thereafter he served in the United States army from 1950 to 1985, doing tours of duty in the Korean War as well as the Viet Nam War.

"In 1993, at the request of President Lennart Meri, he returned to Estonia to serve as the first Commander of the Estonian Defense Force following the restoration of our independence. The U.S. State Department objected to this appointment and threatened to terminate his military pension, even to revoke his U.S. citizenship. However, after getting support from several U.S. senators, General Einseln received official permission from the U.S. authorities to take on the Estonian new post."

Martingale contributed, "Yes, my grandfather was one of those U.S. senators who led the fight to allow Einseln to keep his pension and his American citizenship despite being the head of the military of another country. A special law was passed in Congress to override State Department objections. I understand that after he died in 2017, his ashes were subsequently buried at Arlington National Cemetery alongside other veterans of the Korean and Vietnam Wars."

Ingrid quipped, "Wow! Everything you ever wanted to know about Estonia but were afraid to ask."

The gentlemen duly laughed at Ingrid's banality, as their conversations continued at a delightfully pleasant level. After dinner, Natasha and Ingrid were prevailed upon to do an impromptu musical entertainment for about half hour. Then the guests started to leave as Ambassador Laaning and Jed Baxter disappeared. Eventually, Veljo Kivi led Ingrid and Martingale to his bedroom in the embassy.

When the three of them were ensconced in Kivi's room, there was no awkward hesitation. Ingrid carefully got out of her formal gown, and with Veljo's acquiescence hung it up in his closet. Thereafter she was ready for action, and action she got. She merrily sucked on each man's cock and they in turn took turns in simultaneous penetration of her nether holes. After which, Martingale had to take his leave, and so Ingrid ended up sleeping with Kivi.

The next morning after a quickie, Ingrid took a shower, as Veljo gallantly arranged for an assistant to go to her parked car to fetch her suitcase as well as Natasha's from the trunk. This allowed Ingrid to change into reasonable casual clothes for her drive to Columbus. Veljo saw to it that Natasha eventually received her belongings. Ingrid did not see Natasha that morning, so assumed she was a big enough girl to take care of herself without any assistance from her.

A few days later, Vera Starikovich got in touch with Ingrid to set up a meeting in Columbus on the last day of January. An open room provided by the School of Music was made available for the occasion. After preliminary exchanges Vera started, "As the White House recital was a tremendous success, I'll be frank with you, Ingrid. Your future is extremely bright, and you will be able to write your own ticket. So, there will be lots of agents seeking to represent you, once you're ready to start your concert career. I'm one of them for sure, and so this meeting will be my pitch."

Ingrid replied, "Oh my, I guess you're right. I think I had assumed Johannes Ebersbacher, my academic advisor would take on that role. After all he was instrumental in getting me to perform at the Blossom Music Festival."

"Actually, it was really me who made those final arrangements for the Music festival plus negotiating with the White House to bring about the recital. As you're aware Johannes Ebersbacher is a professor at the University of Michigan's School of Music, Theatre and Dance. In this capacity, he doesn't have the extensive amount of contacts in the concert world as I do. Although admittedly, that's not a real handicap. Besides I don't think he would be interested in taking on such a role. Of course, you can ask him."