All Comments on 'Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 20'

by Bodington

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I loved this story up to now but without Sieglinde i fear it will wander like a lost soul. And for that reason it's killed it for me.

BodingtonBodingtonover 2 years agoAuthor

I wish those of you who comment on my stories would be willing to divulge your user's name so I could respond more personally. As it is I'm left in the dark if this reader will come back to discover my response. In any case I certainly can relate to the sentiment expressed. For example, I was disappointed that Daenerys was killed off in Game of Thrones, and I did not perceive that should have happened. And yes it made me sour on the show so I visualize in my own mind a different ending.

In reviewing my story I have to admit Sieglinde is by far the more beguiling and interesting character than the titled heroine. Her love for Ingrid is of the purest kind that transcends sexual attraction. One of the ubiquitous trite question in fiction as well as in real life is how strong is your love? Would you be willing to sacrifice your own life to spare your partner? Sieglinde displays by her action that her love for Ingrid was that strong indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBodington@Bodington
I took to writing erotica for the reason that I would have sole control on how the story ends and what my characters will do. However I was surprised to see that some characters have a mind of their own and act accordingly beyond my original intentions. Case in point were Lind...