Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order for you to claim the monies and the ownership of the condominium/apartment you must come to Vienna to my lawyers' office, any time before June 1. You must provide the enclosed Letter of Introduction signed and notarized confirming that you are the person entitled as my intended beneficiary of the trust funds currently held by my lawyers. Of course, you must also provide a traditional form of identification, such as your passport. As you can see the document is in German, so you must seek a notary who understands German. If that is impossible for you to do in the United States, then you can have the document notarized here in Vienna before you meet with my lawyers. Obviously this document cannot be notarized at my lawyer's office.

In addition, you must also provide a sworn affidavit executed by Vera Starikovich confirming that you have agreed to be the accompanist for Natasha Starikovich on her proposed world tour, tentatively scheduled to start at the beginning of June. The affidavit must include a copy of the contract explicitly outlining the parameters of the agreement of your participation to the tours. No doubt these documents will be in English, but my lawyers will be capable of translating the documents into German for official documentation. Since you have advised me that Natasha has already contracted to perform in Cape Town and in Sydney, it can be safely assumed she intends to do this tour.

I'm also enclosing an international bank draft in the amount of 122 thousand US dollars, being equivalent to a hundred thousand euros. This is yours to keep no matter what you decide, but at least you mow have the wherewithal to come to Vienna. However, do not think to come in the hopes of changing my mind. By the time you get this letter, I will no longer be in Austria, but in an undisclosed location. Even my family does not know where I am. The Church will only notify them when I have died.

If you decide not to do the deal with Natasha, the piano is still yours as I gifted it to you right from the start of our relationship, as you recall. Please in such eventuality still contact my lawyers to make arrangements. I'm certain you have no permanent residence as of yet and would need to send the piano to a temporary space before transporting it again to your permanent residence. So, under my instructions they will have sufficient funds to transport the piano to anywhere in the world and transport it a second time. You will have to bear the costs of storage in between the two transports, but you can always loan the piano to a school of music to avoid horrendous storage costs.

However, it should not come to that. You're not a foolish woman. You should be aware that the funds my lawyers hold are in excess of ten million euros. That should be enough incentive to accept what I believe is your destiny. Most importantly believe me, I'm doing this not because I've fallen out of love for you. Far from it. It is because I love you so much that I must do what I've done.

Remember when we first met, you opined that a thousand years from now it would not matter whether we were together for one year or for fifty years it would not matter? What would matter would be the intensity of our love. Mind you given my age we certainly would not have lasted for fifty years. Thirty-five would be more like it. In any case can anyone deny even a thousand years from now, that our love was intense, ardent and passionate as can ever be imagined?

I shall cherish our love till my dying breath. As you become the premier pianist that I know you will, I can take pride that I loved you enough to let you go.

Yours forever in love,

Sieglinde."