Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 21

Story Info
Ingrid begins world tour with Natasha.
8k words
5
1.6k
00

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that Ingrid was shocked by Sieglinde's letter would be an understatement. She was stunned, and began sobbing as soon as she comprehended the essence of the correspondence. She couldn't believe the contents. In fact her first reaction was that it couldn't be true. She did in fact contact Sieglinde's brother Siegmund, who confirmed that his sister had indeed disappeared in accordance with her letter, and had entered an order of Roman Catholic nuns.

That last part was totally incomprehensible to Ingrid. Yes, she was cognizant that Sieglinde was religious in the sense she went to mass as often as she possibly could. Still, her lifestyle as a professional dominatrix surely was incongruent to a fully committed life dedicated to charity works and religious devotion. It was not like she had detested being in essence a sex worker, instead she reveled in it. She had spent years improving her skills in shibari to the point where she was recognized as a premier rigger in the BDSM world throughout Europe. She was one of the star artists at Boundcon. And that's not even accounting for the income she derived from her vocation as well as her personal acquired substantial wealth.

Switching to a wholly religious lifestyle would have made been understandable if she felt she was truly heeding a call from God. But throughout their year together, Sieglinde had never alluded to being inspired by such a motive. She certainly did not mention it in her letter as a factor contributing to her sudden decision. Nor during their cohabitation, did she admonish Ingrid for not attending church services more frequently, or for that matter encourage her to attend church. Thus, it would have made more sense if Sieglinde's world had suddenly come crashing down. Personal tragedies sometimes does propel victims of disasters to turn to God for solace, and some have been known to take such action for those reasons alone.

However as noted, Sieglinde's world had not come crashing down. Instead, she was at the pinnacle of her professional success. She was also, by her own admission in the middle of her most romantic, love enduring relationship ever in her life. And from Ingrid's point of view, Sieglinde had to be aware that her love was in full measure returned, notwithstanding that she, Ingrid was not primarily orientated to a lesbian lifestyle. After all, she had advised Sieglinde she was prepared to forego an extensive concert music career in favor of renewing their relationship and residing in Vienna.

Now at this point, Ingrid had become somewhat detached from the effusive flattery she had received as a result of her performances. There was something gratuitous about the complements indifferent people would utter to her about her musical prowess. At first blush, it could be surmised that as her lover, Sieglinde would naturally articulate similar over the top praises that would not necessarily correlate to objective conjectures. Still, Sieglinde was a musician albeit an amateur one, but still knowledgeable enough to discern superior musicianship.

Obviously, Sieglinde's belief that Ingrid was destined to become one of the most celebrated pianist of all time, was genuine. That she was willing in essence to give up her own pleasures in her life to ensure that Ingrid would indeed achieve that expected destiny, speaks volumes as to her regard. Ingrid could only be humbled by the depth of Sieglinde's love for her. So, Ingrid thought the onus was now on her to do everything in her power to reach that destiny so that Sieglinde's sacrifice would not be in vain. Besides, as the letter intimated, she was not a foolish woman. She certainly would take advantage of Sieglinde's generous offer.

Consequently, she got in touch with Vera Starikovich to advise that she would want to take part in Natasha's world tour. She also advised that she would want Vera to act as her agent at least for the tour. Thereafter, a more permanent arrangement could be established. So Ingrid flew to Chicago, to meet with Vera at her office in the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower). She had informed Vera of the pertinent particulars of Sieglinde's offer prior to the meeting. Consequently, Vera had a completed contract ready, and the other required documents all prepared. Ingrid was satisfied with the proposed terms. Her only request was that the tour would end in Vienna as she intended to retain the property Sieglinde had offered to her. Thus, once the tour ended it would be convenient for her to remain there for a respite, while contemplating future demands and concerts.

Vera had no problem with amending the tour contract with Ingrid, and she subsequently decided to open her first European office in Vienna, instead of London. Since most of her celebrity clients in Europe were classical music artists, it made more sense to be headquartered in the Austrian capital rather than London. She also believed that Ingrid would become a prominent artist and thereby a very important client. And sensing that Ingrid would now settle in Vienna, it made her decision that much easier to reach.

During the spring break that month, Ingrid went to Vienna to meet the lawyers and settle her affairs in accordance with Sieglinde's dictates. Since Vera and the attorneys in Chicago had meticulously prepared the documents correctly, the transition of Sieglinde's assets to Ingrid went as smoothly as she could have expected.

Ingrid had decided to keep the apartment/complex, and she decided that it would be her permanent home base residence. In reality she had more friends in Vienna then she did have in the United States. Her major source of her friends were members of der Höllenfeuer Verein, and she retained her membership to that club. Sieglinde had in her fancy referred to her bedroom as Siggy's Lair, but Ingrid decide that instead she would denominate the whole apartment as Siggy's Lair. In that regard she retained the paintings of 'Eine Nackte Sieglinde' and 'Eine Bekleidete Sieglinde'. She did give away the orthodox portrait painting of Sieglinde to her parents for display in the Wagner family mansion.

Of course, she also kept the photograph that Sieglinde had taken of her in bondage during the visit in Cleveland. In fact, during her abbreviated stay in Vienna, Ingrid got in touch with Helmut Paburg to commission a painting using the Sieglinde's photograph as the model. Paburg had been grateful to Sieglinde for recognizing his talents and by commissioning the paintings while he was still an art student. So even though, he had since become a well regarded portrait artist who could command substantial fees, he only charged Ingrid the same amount he had received from Sieglinde. Consequently, the subsequent painting which she titled "Ingrid in Knechtschaft" became a suitable companion piece to "Eine Nackte Sieglinde" and "Eine Bekleidete Sieglinde" as wall decorations for the master bedroom.

The senior Wagners held no animus towards Ingrid. Their daughter was not candid as to the reason for making such a drastic change in her life. They had to accept at face value Sieglinde's explanation that she felt a calling to serve the Lord and repent her sinful ways. They suspected that their must have been some discord in the relationship to account for this sudden change, but they were not privy to even a hint of such trouble.

They were also pleased at Ingrid's decision of retaining ownership of the apartment. Ingrid intimated that should Sieglinde ever change her mind and return to a secular life, she would instantly deed back ownership to Sieglinde, and that was the main reason for her holding on to the property. This was proof positive in the minds of the senior Wagners, that Ingrid was not some predatory gold digger taking advantage of a more older, but rich lover. They in return intimated that they would remember Ingrid in their revised wills.

Sieglinde's brother, Siegmund was also very cordial in talking to Ingrid. He was closer to the mark as to speculating the real reason for his sister's abrupt change in lifestyle. He could see that his sister was heads over heels in love with Ingrid. He also knew that his sister was a sharp pragmatic women who would make sound decisions for her life. He surmised that logically his sister had concluded that there was no possible real future in a permanent relationship, given the significant age disparity and the vast distance separation of their normal residences. Thus, to avoid enduring a horrendous emotionally distressing heartbreak as a result of the inevitable break-up, he believed that she had opted to disappear, and take solace from the comfort of her faith in God.

Sigmund was also surprised to learn that Ingrid was determined to retain Sieglinde's apartment. He had expected that she would be eager to sell it and convert the sale in cash to add to the largess she had acquired from Sieglinde's generosity. He advised her that once she was settled in Vienna and needed a car, he would be happy to sell her a BMW. He indicated it would not be as sweet a deal as the one her sister negotiated at below factory cost. Still he would sell her a new car at no profit to the dealership. He would personally negotiate the sale, so that no staff salesman would be importuned in a sale rendering no commission therefrom.

With her Vienna trip successfully concluded, Ingrid's life proceeded on in an orderly fashion. In due course her schooling was completed, and she received her degree in music in May. When June 1st rolled around it was off to Capetown, South Africa to commence the first leg of the worldwide concert tour with Natasha. The event was sponsored by the Cape Town Concert Series one of South Africa's leading and most prestigious chamber music organizations. It provides a platform where the finest South African talents are presented alongside some of the best musicians from the international community.

Natasha and Ingrid were by far the most prestigious international artists to ever perform in Capetown. As a result, the excitement to hear them perform was rampant amongst the South African western classical music enthusiasts community. The four and a half days events series consisted of five matinee chamber music recitals from Wednesday to Sunday. There were four evening performances with the full Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra. Each piece of music played in the nine separate performances were different, and as a result there were lots of repeat spectators who did not want to miss their unique opportunity to hear the American classical music superstars.

DGG recorded each performance, and titled the nine CD collection as 'Natasha and Ingrid Live in South Africa". The CDs were sold individually as well as a complete collection. A few years earlier, Natasha had engaged in a last minute decision to perform a concert in Detroit, MI, accompanied by university student musicians, plus Ophelia Hartley, a renowned Canadian cellist, and Johannes Ebersbacher. As a treat for the audience, each one of them received the recorded version of the concert afterwards. With Ingrid's acquiescence the same outright gift was made to every one attending any one of these South African concerts.

There occurred an added incidental bonus as a result of this generous gesture. As hardly anyone attended every one of these concerts, each recipient personally felt compelled to complete their souvenir CD be purchasing the other recordings. Thus, the sales of this collection was the highest classical music sales in South Africa. In any case, Natasha Starikovich promised the officials of Cape Town Concert Series that she would return to perform periodically in South Africa again.

Then the tour moved on to the island continent of Australia. Classical music fans in Australia were not short changed by Natasha and Ingrid's tour. Appearing not just in Sydney and Melbourne, the nation's two largest cities, but the two also performed in Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin as well as the capital city of Canberra. Thus, Hellmesberger's prediction at the Grammies award TV show was becoming true: that virtually no matter where one lived in the world, one would have the opportunity to hear Ingrid perform live fairly near one's abode. At least it was now true for Australia.

The highlight of the Australian lag of their world tour was Sidney, and their performances at the famed Sydney Opera House. The stay in Sydney was to four days. The afore mentioned Ophelia Hartley joined them for these concert performances in Sydney. Natasha and Ophelia had first met about fifteen years earlier coincidentally also in Sydney. At that time Natasha and Lajos Kiraly were lovers and originally Kiraly and Ophelia only were contracted for a one week concert, but Kiraly was able to inveigle the concert organizers to include Natasha in the planned program.

Natasha and Ophelia had hit it off right from the get go, both professionally and intimately. In the intimacy department throughout that week, the three of them indulged in threesome sex. As a result, Natasha and Ophelia became very close friends, and saw each other both professionally and intimately averaging two or three times per year. To facilitate their mutual get-togethers. Ophelia switched agents, as Natasha's mother, Vera, became her agent as well.

Consequently, Ophelia was privy to Natasha's plans for a worldwide freelance concert tour. She would have loved to be part of this tour but her schedule was booked solid to make it impractical for her to join Natasha for any length of time. However, she was free for a much needed vacation in June and July for the current year. That being the case she agreed to come to Sydney as it would represent a reunion of their first acquaintanceship.

The four day program for the Sydney performances consisted of afternoon chamber music recitals with all of them performing three matinée recitals on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. For the evening performances, from Wednesday to Friday, each of them would take turns in performing with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra. Natasha would play some popular violin concertos on Wednesday night, Ophelia with cello concertos on Thursday evening, and Ingrid would do some piano concertos on Friday night. For Saturday night each in the same order would do a concerto of their own instrument. The fourth piece of music would involve all three of them performing Ludwig van Beethoven's Concerto for Violin, Cello, and Piano in C major, Op. 56, commonly known as the Triple Concerto.

The three of them had engaged a suite with three king size beds at a major hotel near the Sydney Opera House. They decided that there was no necessity for the two that were not involved in a particular night's concert to attend that concert. Instead with the night off perhaps they could go clubbing either together or apart. Naturally, what was left unsaid, but which was definitely in each of their minds was the possibility, that it was a golden opportunity to enjoy a one night stand.

Thus, on Wednesday night as Natasha was providing a wonderful performance at the Sydney Opera House, Ingrid and Ophelia decided to go out together, first with dinner at a well regarded restaurant near the Operas House. Then they opted to try a reputed trendy bar near the hotel they were staying at. At the bar they had high hopes for a one night stand as it was reputed to be one of most popular singles bar. Although Ophelia was in her sixties, she looked much younger, and still attracted glances from heterosexual males overladen with testosterone. From Ingrid's point of view, what made Ophelia so appealing was that she was not a prima donna, despite a remarkably successful concert career, to the envy of most professional cellists. Her critics would grouse that her beauty was more responsible for her success than her musicianship.

As they settled at a table in the bar, Ophelia started a conversation by opining, "It's a good thing Ingrid, that you won the Tchaikovsky Competition in Russia and the Beethoven competition in Vienna plus that Grammy award for goodness sakes. So no one can accuse you, that you do not lack talent despite your gorgeous good looks. As for me the only competitions I won were in Canada, as I did not think it was that important to try for international competitions. I think that's why I admire Natasha so much. As you know her first CD album featured her playing the violin in the buff. To me it sends the message: 'Yes I'm a beautiful woman, but I can play the damn violin just fine.' And of course serious music critics concede that her recording of Enescu's violin sonata has to be the best version extant. When I saw your recital with her at the White House, tears came down as there's no question you two in that recital even surpassed the recording."

Ingrid coyly asked, "You are suggesting that I'm the better accompanist than Lajos Kiraly, notwithstanding the critical acclaim received from that recording."

"Heavens yes! He's a has been, as proven by his ignoble performance at the Beethoven Competition wherein you bested him handily. Mind you he is a great lover, and that time I spent with her and him in this town so many years ago was intoxicating. I still fondly cherish that occasion."

Ingrid acquired, "I've heard it before and you have confirmed it with me tonight, that they were lovers. And if anything else, the recording they made of Enescu's sonata is still the best all time classical music recording for all time, so that they had a great musical collaboration. However, I can sense she's very comfortable with me and is happy to continue to performing and perhaps recording with me. So my question is why the break-up of this perceive excellent musical duo? Was it because his musicianship was not up to snuff? Or was there trouble in paradise that brought their collaboration to an untimely end?"

Ophelia replied, "For what I know of the two of them, the answer lies in equal measure to your two suppositions. As I told you when I first met them they were lovers, and seemingly enchanted with each other. Now what most people do not know, and I only know it from Natasha's frank confidences to me, that she and Lajos had engaged in threesome sex with her mother Vera."

Ingrid interrupted, "What did you say? Are you kidding?"

Ophelia answered, "Oh yes indeed, If you've ever met Vera..."

"Oh I've met her. She's my agent too after all."

"Well then, you know that they can easily pass themselves off as sisters. There's only fourteen years of age separation, as you know that's how old Vera was when she gave birth to Natasha. Apparently in loving Natasha, Kiraly was just as easily susceptible to Vera's charms. Now it so happened that Natasha discovered her mother's diary which confessed her infatuation with Lajos Kiraly. Naturally, Natasha truly loved her mother, and as a dutiful child wanted the best for her mother. Thus, she thought it would be admirable of her to share Lajos, as a wonderful gift, especially considering her mother had no apparent boyfriend of her own. She was certain of her mother's love, that there would be no danger of her mother trying to steal Kiraly away from her, so there was no jealousy aspect to worry about. Kiraly had confessed to her that he could go for Vera. In addition in a moment of crisis, Natasha had previously engaged in lesbian sex with her mother. Accordingly, she was not uncomfortable about the taboo aspect of incest."

In hearing all this, Ingrid could only offer, "Oh my! Oh my! My! My!"

Ophelia continued, "Ah, but the plot thickens. You see, when the three of them finally got together it was in August before Natasha was to commence her senior year at Northwestern. Now because of Kiraly's concert scheduling, she was not going to see him again until the ensuing Christmas break when he had invited her and Vera to come to Budapest to celebrate the winter holidays. Given the length of stay, Natasha knew that she would have to be ovulating sometime during that winter holiday visit. And if she became pregnant there could not be a better timing for her. Surely she could handle the remaining months of her schooling, and she would give birth before she would be ready to launch her professional concert career. Consequently, she abandoned her birth control pills."