Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid queried, "And so, did she get pregnant?"

"Yes indeed, and she gave birth by all accounts to a darling baby girl, whom she named Anastasia. But that's not the end of the story."

"Oh?"

"You see Vera was only thirty-five years of age at that time, and she had always wanted more children. She had five sisters back in Mississippi, and they all by this time had a plethora of children. As it was, her parents had delivered six girls (including Vera) and three boys into this world, and although she was the first in giving birth to a grandchild to her parents, all of her siblings including her brothers had since each produced more grandchildren than her. At this point in time, Vera had successfully established herself in forming her own accounting firm in Chicago, with branch offices in Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and Atlanta. Obviously, she could easily afford and look after a child much more so than when she gave birth to Natasha."

Ingrid said. "So let me guess. She also threw away her birth control pills and also became pregnant."

"Actually Vera for birth control was utilizing an IUD, and when the same was removed in November as part of a regular form of maintenance, she refused to have a new one replaced. But as you guessed, the end result was the same. She became pregnant at the same time as her daughter with almost simultaneous due dates. In fact, her baby girl was born a day after Natasha's."

Ingrid replied laconically, "How charming."

Ophelia sighed as she continued, "Yes well, apparently Lajos was not enthralled having simultaneously impregnated both mother and daughter. He hired a lawyer to negotiate a child support payment agreement upon condition that he was to be left alone as he had no wish to have anything to do with his illegitimate offspring."

Ingrid reacted, "Oh wow! What a bummer! So I take it this was the end of the musical collaboration between Natasha and Kiraly?"

Ophelia replied, "Not exactly. It sure did not help, but it was not the straw that broke the camel's back. They did continue to perform some more concerts, and even recorded two more CDs together. Now naturally as a newcomer to the classical music scene, Natasha was thrilled to have someone of the caliber of Lajos Kiraly, to agree to be her accompanist. He was after all, touted as the finest pianist to emerge from Hungary since Franz Liszt.

"However as she utilized other acclaimed pianists, Natasha soon realized those accolades were an undeserved hyperbole. Lajos may possibly be the best current Hungarian pianist, as people only consider who they have known in their own lifetime. But there have certainly been a plethora of superior Hungarian pianists in the past. Including Peter Benz, Balazs Havasi, Rezso Seress and Bela Bartok to name a few. The latter is famed for his compositions besides his skill as a musician. Serious music critics would suggest there are lots of other current international concert pianists far more talented than Lajos. In fact they are sure noticing your prowess."

Ingrid laughed, and replied, "Oh yes! "Back when I was living in Vienna, people were suggesting that I was the second coming of Clara Schumann, and some were even comparing me to Liszt and Chopin. And I haven't yet published a composition as of yet."

Ophelia asked, "So you're telling me that you have composed some music, but you have been too shy to have the same published?"

"Well I've composed a few short pieces as part of my musical education, but they really have not been anything special. Of course my ex girlfriend with whom I lived in Vienna did think they were spectacular."

Ophelia answered in a serious tone, "From being privy to your performance this afternoon, and the rehearsals of the previous two days, I'm convinced that the acclaim you have already received is truly merited. And as I perceive your skills from the short time I've had the privilege of hearing you, I have no doubt that you will become a very competent composer. I don't think that the comparisons of you to Clara Schumann or even to Liszt and Chopin will prove to be out of line."

Ingrid beamed at that compliment. She respected Ophelia's musical skills and talent, and so felt the full force of the unsolicited commendation. The conversation continued amicably to the third round of drinks, when it dawned on them that no gentlemen had yet approached their table to offer to buy a drink, and/or request to join them. Obviously such activity was a required precursor before a one night stand was to become a reality.

Ophelia suggested, "You know Ingrid, there is such a substantial age difference between the two of us, and I think that's why we have been unsuccessful in getting any man or a pair of men to approach us. I imagine a pair of unattached young studs would love to have a conversation with you, if your companion was an equally ravishing nubile young thing like yourself. So why don't we separate? In my previous visits to this town, I've always had more luck with the bar at the hotel we're staying at. They seem to cater more to men of my age. Besides if I strike out, at least I don't have far to go to get some sleep. So, why don't you stay here I'm sure you won't be alone for too long."

Ingrid agreed to Ophelia's suggestion. She resolved that after two more drinks on her own, she would leave if it looked like that a one night stand didn't seem to be forthcoming. As it happened, one gentleman did approach her table asking if he could join her for a drink. He seemed presentable enough so she acquiesced, and advised him that she was drinking a gin and tonic. He ordered a beer for himself in addition. As the server left to fulfill their order, the gentleman shocked Ingrid, by his bold immediate proposition. Without any preamble he said, "After we finish our drink, I suggest we go over to my place nearby, and save the expense of a hotel room."

There were three factors in play that prevented Ingrid from taking umbrage at his outrageous audacity, and instead to react favorably. First of all, because of her talent as a serious classical music artist, she had no problems with low esteem. After her sojourn in Vienna, it was obvious to her that she enjoyed wild sex especially BDSM. And with her initial aggressive act in flashing Alexander Talmann she knew she enjoyed indiscriminate sex.

Ingrid had finished a one year love affair with Sieglinde Wagner, wherein she felt that she had experienced the most passionate love she could have ever imagined or possibly have hoped for. Still, the affair was laced with extracurricular sex with other sex partners. And despite the thorough enjoyment she experienced in participating in such extra sexual activities, the same did not in any way lessen her regard or delight with her time spent with Sieglinde.

She imagined that had Sieglinde accepted her proposal to renew their affair with her coming to live again together in Vienna permanently, that their sex together would be just as awesome as before. And their love for each other would be just as lustful and as passionate as any pair of lovers could boast or aspire. And yet Ingrid knew there would be lots of sex with other partners especially with male partners. She sensed that her lust had become insatiable and it did not die out with Sieglinde removing herself from her life.

Ingrid realized that her lustful nature and sexuality would label her universally as a slut and other similar pejoratives. She took the view that what others thought of her sexual proclivities were their problems, but which did not faze her one bit. As for this evening, considering the amount of alcohol she had consumed, her inhibitions and normal reticence had vanished. Besides her main hope in going out with Ophelia was to take part in a one night stand. Therefore, she answered, "Well, I guess you're not one to beat around the bush, and likes to cut to the chase. Before I accept your tempting entreaty, I would like to know the identity of my love partner. Mind you I confess that I've been known to have sex before, even without such mundane information, but still it does make for a friendlier atmosphere. My name is Ingrid Losnedahl, by the way."

Ingrid's answer caught the gentleman completely off guard, so much so, that he automatically without any undue reticence replied, "My name is Blake Lively."

Ingrid burst out laughing, as she answered, "Are you serious? Is that really your name? You know that there is a Hollywood actress and I stress the word 'actress' that goes by that exact unusual name."

Blake answered, "Believe me Ingrid, I'm well aware of that fact. Strangers upon meeting me for the first time, are sure to make me aware of such point. All I can say is that my parents named me long before Ms Lively became known to the general public. Besides I've no apprehension concerning my first name as it is generally thought of as masculine. I understand the said actress was named after a male relative, just as I was, I may add."

At this point in time, Ingrid had reached under the table, and groped his penis. She sighed, "Ah yes I can feel you're all masculine, which in today's trans-gender world is not always so readily discernible."

Blake merely replied, "There's no question of your femininity. I don't believe I've ever encountered a more beautiful woman as you."

Ingrid replied, "Oh my such sweet romantic words. I declare that these are the magic words to get into my pants. Yes my dear Blake, I'm sure I would be delighted to accompany you to your residence."

His apartment turned out to be located on the top floor of a ten story office building. Congruent with their mutual understanding that they were going to fuck, Ingrid wasted little precious time in commencing the main act. She started kissing Blake standing up as soon as he had closed the door. She was not interested in determining the decor of his flat. She assumed he had a bed but a couch would do otherwise. Hell, she was so horny that the floor would do for their ensuing coitus, and whether it contained a rug or not was a no matter mind for her; that's how horny Ingrid was.

As she started kissing him, Ingrid had reached for his crotch, and by feeling him up, she was again reassured that he had an adequate penis that would satisfy her nicely. As a result, she was literally purring as she continued with a deep passionate kissing embrace. Blake was slightly taken aback at the sexual aggressiveness of Ingrid, but considering the ease of securing her acquiescence to coming to his apartment, he was not overly surprised. Actually, when she so readily agreed to accompany him to his residence, with an obvious intent for sex, his initial suspicion that she was a professional prostitute was somewhat still intact.

Considering how good looking Ingrid was, and as she was dressed in a very stylish ensemble, it was reasonable for him to assume that she was a hooker. As Blake was having a drink at the bar, he had first noticed Ingrid when she was seated with Ophelia. When the latter left and Ingrid remained, it reinforced the notion in his mind that the two of them were ladies of the night. Although the bar was reputed as a trendy singles bar, still because of a substantial male tourist traffic, some of the female patrons tended to be actual professional prostitutes.

When Blake saw Ophelia leave Ingrid's table, her beauty had overwhelmed him. He knew he had to have her, no matter her price. He knew he had never fucked a woman as beautiful as Ingrid. He also believed he would unlikely have an opportunity to have sex with an equal beauty never mind prettier. So even if she was a prostitute, he would not begrudge her fee. Since he assumed Ingrid was a working girl, that was what prompted him to immediately ask her if she was available to fuck. Her initial positive response was what he had anticipated of how an actual prostitute would have reacted to his proposal, except for the curious inquiry as to his name. The fact that she spoke in an unmistakable American accent, plus the fact there was no mention of money, made him consider that Ingrid was not a professional prostitute after all. So the fact that she readily accepted his bold proposal, instead of getting slapped in the face, astonished him!

When they entered his flat, and she had immediately attacked him, he reacted mainly in self defense by returning her frantic kissing. Her immediate wanton action soon had the expected impact on his libido; he was fully erect in no time flat. As soon as she detected he had grown hard, she unzipped the fly of his pants, and freed his phallus from its sartorial confines. With his cock exposed, she immediately dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock. The timing of her action from kissing to deep-throating fellatio, was swift and precipitous. So swift, that a noticeable passage of time occurred before he consciously realized the change of their sexual embrace.

For Ingrid the feel of Blake's cock in her mouth was heavenly! She had not had any sex since the occasion of the White House recital except for masturbation. From Ingrid's perspective a cucumber or even a dildo no matter how lifelike to real skin it was advertised to be, were poor substitutes for the real thing; a man's phallus. And Blake's cock was the real thing! The flesh was soft and fuzzy like velvet, covering a shaft that seemingly was as hard as a rod of steel. She was moaning in sheer joy as a consequence of her oral administrations.

Ingrid was so enraptured in giving head that she succumbed to a mini orgasm almost immediately. As a result she began panting gutturally. Her sound was the trigger to make Blake fully aware of the oral pleasures he was receiving. This awareness made him grunt and moan in reciprocity as Ingrid continued her oral thrusts, notwithstanding that her mind was overloaded with the ecstasy of her climax. The nexus for her continuing the fellatio was the anticipation of his climax.

Although her experience in giving head was not yet legion, still Ingrid had acquired the taste and smell of male sperm; even so far as to say she craved it. The fact that the taste and smell of cum was produced from sexual intimacy and not as far as she could tell duplicated, made the taste and smell especially intoxicating. And the more salty it tasted, the more headier to her senses. As she had overcome her initial climax, her libido was rising to a fever pitch. This prompted her to reach behind him with her right hand. Forming a spear with her three middle fingers she stabbed him penetrating his anus. This unannounced assault on his rear aperture, was the trigger that made him ejaculate.

She did not have to continue her manual sodomy, as he exploded a copious amount of sperm. It was all she could do to ingest each load as it came or cummed, to prevent any seepage from her mouth. It was an anathema for her to allow even a drop of cum to escape. Such concentration triggered her own explosive orgasm, and with his cock still in her mouth she emitted a muffled scream of joy. She also began to perspire heavily enough to enter her eyelids. She was tearing as well in reaction to her climax. The combined moisture making contact to her eyelids, and directly into her eyes was enough to significantly smear her mascara. This produced an eye appearance akin to raccoon eyes. For his part in exultation he blared forth an ecstatic war whoop.

As soon as Blake's cock began wilting, she grabbed it to suck and lick it clean. Ingrid wanted to ensure that there was no latent drop of cum that could still be dislodged. Once satisfied that such mission was accomplished, she allowed his now wilting cock to slip out of her mouth. She then got to her feet. As she was standing on her high heel stilettos, this enabled her to achieve eye to eye level with his normally taller height. She broke out into a wicked smile, and then completely opened her mouth wide. She thereupon proclaimed the obvious, "All gone! It sure was yummy"

She was dressed in a burgundy colored, A Line, V neck, mid knee length, chiffon cocktail dress with ruffle. The dress was not provocatively salacious or outrageously revealing, still on Ingrid it presented her as alluringly sexual. She started to disrobe, by first undoing and dropping her dress to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and bending down she tossed the dress aside. This allowed her to undo her stylish pumps and kick them aside. Then as she straightened up, she removed her chemise and tossed it aside.

While she was undressing, she remembered a silly old rock and roll hit song, that was in her parents' vintage record collection. So she parodied the lyrics with appropriate amendments:

"Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got cum in my tummy And I feel like a lovin you Blake, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing And that's just a what I'm gonna do

Ooh, love to kiss ya Ooh, love to suck ya Ooh, Blake I love it so

Ooh Blake, you're salty Saltier than salt Ooh Blake, I won't let you go

Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got cum in my tummy And as silly as it may seem The cum that you're giving is what keeps me sexy And your cum is like heaven to me

Kind a like salt Kind a like spices Kind a like, like what you do

Kind a sounds funny But, I love salty things And Blake, I love you

Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got sperm in my tummy That your cum can satisfy Blake, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing And sweet thing, that ain't no lie

I love to hold ya

I love to kiss ya Oh Blake, I love to fuck you so"

Blake Lively was completely mesmerized. The sheer exuberance of joy Ingrid exuded was uncharted waters for him, and it wasn't like he was a novice at sex. He actually had been in a three year cohabitation relationship with what he had assumed had been a great example of passionate love. But never had he encountered such a display of passion and joyful sex, and so far all they had indulged in was a blow job! Presumably merely foreplay! Once Ingrid had removed her bra, panties and stockings to become totally naked, his cock stopped wilting and instead began to spring to life again.

To Blake's eyes, Ingrid was completely gorgeous, not to mention voluptuous! At the bar, he had been initially attracted to her angelic like facial features. With her mascara smeared, her raccoon eyes to his mind heightened her facial allure, as opposed to besmirching it. As for her now naked body, his reaction was that her female body had to be adjudged as one of God's finest female creations. Perhaps God had created a female even superior in appearance than Ingrid, but if He had, Blake knew he hadn't yet met her.

Blake would have been shocked to have learned that Ingrid actually weighed around 200 lbs. Given her height Ingrid just did not seem to be overweight. Her breasts were undoubtedly big, double "D" size cup, in fact. But they were not proportionally over sized. Instead they were mouth-watering perfectly pear shaped, which very few heterosexual males would eschew. Every female, straight or lesbian, who was in any way dissatisfied with the shape and size of their own breasts would envy Ingrid's melons; and of course Ingrid's original flat mate in Vienna, Sabine Wachtmeister was a case in point. Even Sieglinde Wagner, her only serious lover to date, who was really comfortable in her own skin, still had from time to time expressed envy towards Ingrid's rack.

Ingrid's belly was definitely rounded, but again not grotesquely so. It was a female soft belly to be sure, but there were no unsightly flab appendages typical of an obese person. Her thighs and calves were thick, but were alluring to those who appreciated female limbs that were not akin to sticks. Now her butt might be disdained by those connoisseurs of the ultimate in female pulchritude, but for those who preferred an ample female derrière would not find fault with Ingrid's, and certainly Blake Lively was amongst that camp.