Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing Blake's burgeoning member, Ingrid said. "My! My! My sweet Blake baby. I can tell you like what you see. I can also tell I like what you got. You must have a bed here somewhere. Why don't you point it out to me so I can be ready for you when you're ready to do me, But please don't dawdle. I'm in a need for some fresh new loving."

Accordingly, Ingrid was directed to the bedroom, whereby she promptly got on the bed to lay spread-eagled in position to receive him. Blake wasted no time in undressing so that he was ready for action within moments after Ingrid had positioned herself on the bed. When Blake approached Ingrid on the bed, he was enthralled by Ingrid's hairy mons veneris. He could not deny himself the pleasure of indulging in some cunnilingus. While on his knees, he parted Ingrid's folds of her outer labia and started tongue licking of her vulva with utter abandon.

Blake's tongue action was utterly thrilling to Ingrid. In her mind, the sex she had enjoyed with Sieglinde was the pinnacle of her sexual enjoyment. That being the case she was not usually inclined to compare to other lovers. In this case, she had to admit in her mind, that Blake's technique in this type of oral sex rivaled positively with the enjoyment she had experienced with her Austrian lover. Consequently she climaxed again, and discharged her female juices as a result.

Blake eagerly tongue lapped up her moisture, which in turn placed him in a sexual tension, from which his cock demanded relief. Consequently, he moved up along her body, to insert his penis in her vagina to commence a missionary position sexual intercourse. With her new minor climax, Ingrid was mentally prepared for a full fledged coitus. Thus, once she felt that she was completely penetrated by his magnificent cock, she wrapped her legs on his back side with her heels resting against the back of his thighs. This allowed her to meet his thrusts with equal reciprocal thrusts of her own. Her subconscious mind sent a message to her conscious mind that as to vanilla sex this was as good as it gets. She climaxed and screamed in joy. Part of her joy was the realization that she could enjoy vanilla sex as much as BDSM sex, and that was not a bad thing.

Ingrid was so truly overwhelmed by Blake's lovemaking, that while she was orgasming, she actually fell asleep in ecstasy, before he had even finished ejaculating. Naturally for Blake, the thrill of his climax momentarily blanked out the observation that his partner was not in tandem with his sexual excitement. It wasn't until he calmed down from the sexual excitement of his climax, before he recognized that his love partner was snoring!

In his calculation, Blake believed that he had achieved the ultimate in masculine prowess in love making. His sexual technique and his sexual appeal had overpowered Ingrid to the point that she had fainted in ecstasy. Given the lateness of the hour she had naturally succumbed to slumber. Quite content with that supposition, in addition to the enjoyment of the pleasures he had enjoyed with Ingrid, he turned over and fell asleep as well.

When Ingrid woke up, and after clearing the cob webs in her mind she remembered the previous night's activities. As the presence of a masculine sleeping body next to her was no longer a mystery, she determined that she ought to take advantage of the current situation. So unceremoniously she started sucking on Blake's flaccid at rest penis, and happily was able to bring it to life in a relatively short time. 'Perhaps he's in throes of a wet dream' was Ingrid's thought.

No matter, Ingrid was able to induce a solid erection, while ostensibly he was still asleep. Happily by facing him, she mounted him and impaled herself on his now rigid phallus. In an upright position resting on her calves, Ingrid started riding his cock. She had placed the palms of her hands on his shoulders to balance herself, She thereupon closed her eyes to savor fully her enjoyment of this morning wake-up sex.

This was the point where Blake awakened, and immediately became aware of the situation. Rather then taking any overt action on his part, he was content to simply watch the beautiful form of Ingrid enacting in passion to their sexual congress. In particular, he was fascinated at the wondrous sway of Ingrid's pendulous tits in tandem to the movement of the sexual intercourse. Their mutual climaxes of this morning's congress occurred simultaneously. When the sexual intercourse ended for both of them, Ingrid rolled off him, and casually asked, "Do you by any chance love or at least tolerate classical music?"

Taken by surprise at such a non sequitur question, considering their just completed hot sexual coupling, Blake timidly replied, "I'm not what you would call a fan, but I don't mind it. I've actually been to a couple of performances at the Sydney Opera house. But why do you ask?"

"It so happens, I'm a concert pianist. I'm performing at the Sydney Opera House Saturday night, along with as couple of fellow performers from the US and Canada. I can get you a ticket as my guest, and an admission pass to our dressing room backstage. You never know, but perhaps an impromptu party might occur. Do you think you'd like that?"

Blake Lively was completely astonished, and even ashamed that he had initially assumed Ingrid to be a call girl. Luckily his assumption was not apparently discernible to her, as she had not commented negatively to his bold opening salvo of suggestion for sex. So he politely asked, "What would you be playing not that I would be particular? I believe the suggestion of an impromptu party is the most attractive feature of your invitation."

Ingrid smiled as she replied, "My cellist friend would open up with a cello concerto, probably by Dvorak. My violinist friend would do Bruch's concerto and I would do the piano concerto by Grieg. And then all three of us would team up together to play Beethoven's triple concerto for violin, cello and piano."

Blake sincerely replied, "Sounds delightful, and I'm looking forward to it."

"Great! I'll send the tickets and pass to you via courier. Now, would you be kind enough to take me to my hotel where I'm staying. I hope I'm not inconveniencing you from your work?"

"Not at all. I'm a solicitor with my office on the second floor of this building."