Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 23

Story Info
Final night in Sydney, return to the United States.
7.8k words
4.67
1.7k
00

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roland Montague's residence proved to be just a few minutes away from the bar. He occupied a spacious apartment containing two bedrooms, one of them he had converted into a home office. There was a separate dining room area, in addition to a separate living room area plus a generous sized kitchen complete with a center island. The attached outside patio area offered a spectacular view of Sydney's skyline. All in all, it was a perfect setting to entertain a lady visitor.

There had been sparse conversation since the time Ingrid had suggested their tryst. And there was no conversation when they had entered the apartment. Instead, what happened was an immediate close intimate embrace consisting of a round of frantic passionate kissing. Ingrid's arousal was elevated to its ultimate level that she was thoroughly wet in her love canal, despite the paucity of extensive foreplay. Seeking the need for instant relief, she reached for the fly of his formal trousers to bare his cock and allow her to commence a frantic hand job.

Roland was equally aroused as Ingrid, and so with frenzied determination he unzipped the back of her gown. Having completed this task, he was able to slip the gown, plus her chemise off her body. She then automatically stepped out of them, without either of them having broken off their kiss, during this exercise. Then he forced marched her backwards into the kitchen. Once her rump made contact with the kitchen island, he lifted her up to situate her butt on its surface. With her co-operation, he was able to withdraw her panties, and toss them aside. Thereupon, he undid his trousers and briefs, and stepped out of them as he kicked them aside. He kept his shoes on as he was too impatient to delay any further.

Since Roland was still standing in his shoes, his height made his cock level with her pussy. This allowed him easy access to her vagina to commence a comfortable albeit fervid coitus. Ingrid wrapped her legs round his ass and thighs, and her arms around his upper back. She clung on to him tightly as if to ward off a fear of untimely separation. She had rested her chin on her left shoulder, and for each thrust of his penis, she grunted gutturally to be followed with an emphatic audible 'yes'.

The feel of her female body pressed against his body was a most tantalizing sensation for Roland. Combining the recognition of Ingrid's spectacular female beauty, with the awareness of her undeniable prowess as a world class musician amplified his pleasures beyond anything he would normally experience in a typical sexual intercourse. The pace of his penile thrusts was rapid, matching his momentary frantic need to reach his climax as quickly as possible. Thus, when he ejaculated, he exploded! Quite literally, physically, by pumping copious amount of sperm into Ingrid's vagina. And figuratively mentally, as all sentient thoughts were obliterated by the overwhelming pleasures of ecstasy and euphoria replacing his cranial thought patterns.

Ingrid was completely in sync, both emotionally and physically with Roland. Her simultaneously reached orgasm provoked a euphoric sensation of overwhelming ecstasy that compelled her to shriek rather loudly. As for a physical reaction, she squirted a voluminous gusher of urine emitting from her urethra. Some of it per force landed on his cock and thighs, but most dripped down landing on the tiled floor, resulting in a significant telltale puddle. Joining the moisture on the floor was some spilled sperm oozing out of her vagina as he disengaged from her.

As soon as she stopped her cry of ecstasy, she was instantly aware of her embarrassment. Turning crimson in her cheeks, she said, "I'm so sorry about that! If you point out where I might find your cleaning supplies. I'll immediately clean up my mess."

Roland replied, "You really don't have to do that. However, if you do though, why don't you take off your bra. I'd like to take a picture of you doing this chore naked. I promise I will not under any circumstance post it on the internet."

Ingrid smiled as she replied, "I'm not squeamish. There is actual footage of me naked somewhere on the internet, but nothing untoward has happened to me as a result. Besides, I trust you're a true gentleman. If you print the picture, I'll be happy to sign it, so you'll have an autographed souvenir of tonight, just like your grandmother. Well not quite exactly like your grandmother's, I suppose."

Ingrid then divested herself of her stockings, garter belt and bra to become totally naked. She gathered up the appropriate cleaning supplies, which were located under the kitchen sink. Thereupon, she undertook the task of cleaning up the piss and cum on the floor. Roland undressed completely as well, and with his smartphone took several pictures of her. The one he printed, showed her upright on her knees, smiling at the camera holding a brush in one hand, and a cleaning rag in the other. The puddle of urine and sperm laying in front of her knees was discernible to the view. She wrote in the back of the photo, "Dearest Roland, I trust you will remember my performance tonight, pun intended, and hold it dear to your heart forever. I shall remember this night and shall always cherish our time together. Ingrid Losnedahl".

She dated the photo directly underneath her signature. He was thrilled to have this rare souvenir, and he swore to her that he would never part with it, nor share it with anyone else, not even a possible future spouse. In particular, he affirmed no matter how famous she should become, he would not sell it for filthy lucre. Ingrid beamed at him, relishing his old-fashioned chivalry. They shared a glass of wine while basking in their afterglow. Then they repaired to his bed, to undergo a delightfully long lingering love making session that ended up with satisfactory mutual climaxes. They continued sipping some wine before returning to some more lovemaking. They ended up doing another missionary position sexual intercourse, followed by a sixty-nine oral sex activity to a mutual climax. Finally, after a doggy position sex, they fell asleep clutching each other in a loving embrace.

Subsequently recalling that evening, Ingrid marveled at how easily she had reached multiple orgasms with Roland Montague. Prior to her first meeting Alexander Talmann in Vienna, she had not experienced an orgasm, and since then she almost always climaxed whenever she had sex. At least with Talmann, she could attribute her absolute physical infatuation for him to account for the experience of her first, non self-induced orgasm. Of course, in the case of Sieglinde Wagner, her true emotional passionate love for the Austrian Dominatrix guaranteed that she would reach at least one orgasm if not multiple orgasms on each occasion of love making between them.

Despite her exclusive co-habitation with Sieglinde, Ingrid had indulged in sex with men and other women as well. In each case she had climaxed despite not being particularly enamored with any of those extraneous sexual partners. Since all of them had been members of der Höllenfeuer Verein, she concluded that it must be her tendency to enjoy BDSM sex that would explain her satisfaction. However, since leaving Vienna her sexual activity had been confined to the vanilla variety, and yet she was happily experiencing orgasms in almost every occasion. Roland Montague was a case in point. She was not particularly captivated by him, despite his solid good points. She knew that were she to have lived in Sydney, her association with him would not endure past a couple of dates. Accordingly, she now had to conclude, she was very sexual. It would take a poor inadequate lover indeed, who would deprive her of an orgasm during the sex act.

Ingrid woke up first and glanced at the time. Noting that it was only 9:30 AM, she happily perceived that there was an opportunity for yet another prolonged sexual activity before she needed to leave, considering that there was no matinee recital scheduled that afternoon requiring her presence. Accordingly, she positioned herself to conveniently commence a slow methodical fellatio. It was pure pleasure for Ingrid to start a blow job on a completely flaccid penis. Usually when she gave head, her partner's cock was already in a semi aroused state. Roland's cock was smaller than average when at rest, but when fully erect, it would balloon to a more than adequate size. She actually climaxed when she started to feel her mouth fully stuffed with his cock.

This was the point where Roland awakened from his slumber. Glancing at the time, he exclaimed in horror, "Oh fuck! I forget to set my alarm, and I've overslept. I have a ten o'clock meeting with a very important client."

Ingrid casually asked, "What do you do?"

"I'm an architect. My client is a real estate management company that has engaged my firm to design a new subdivision consisting of upscale condominium units."

Ingrid laconically said, "You're going to be late."

Ingrid nonchalantly resumed sucking on his cock, which had slightly wilted in his panic of remembering his imminent business meeting. Carnal lust soon overcame his concern for the business appointment, and thus, his cock was ready for some serious action. Ingrid then climbed on top of his sprawled body and impaled herself on his rigid upright phallus. Facing him she commenced riding him not fast, but not slowly either. Engrossed in the moment, Roland dismissed all thoughts of work, and instead focused on his passion and pleasure. Around the ten o'clock hour, he climaxed and so did she. Panting from the effects of her orgasm, Ingrid still managed to ask, "Do you think you could drop me off at my hotel on your way to your meeting?"

When Ingrid arrived at the hotel, Ophelia and Natasha were standing at the elevators area, looking as disheveled as her. It turned out they had teamed up at another hotel and were successful in attracting two gentlemen to their company. It turned out both were lawyers, but Jim Fisher was a barrister, who specializes in advocacy and appears in court. Vic Perkins was a solicitor who practices law but does not appear in court and refers his clients to a barrister if the matter in dispute cannot be resolved without going to court. Vic referred most of his clients who needed representation in court to Jim, and so the two of them became personal friends as a result of their business association.

It turned out that on this day saw Jim achieve a tremendous positive settlement in court for their mutual client. As the decision by the court was rendered late in the day, in fact precisely at 06:23 PM, there was nothing left to do, but celebrate the legal victory in a significant manner. So, after a perfunctory meal the two of them started to do some serious drinking. Natasha and Ophelia, after having consumed a meal on their own, came in contact with the pair at around 08:00 PM. Thereafter, our ladies matched consumption of alcohol with the pair of the Aussie legal eagles. Natasha with her Russian heritage, coupled with her significant time of residency in Moscow, was a natural heavy drinker. Ophelia, on the other hand, happened to have been raised in, and thrived in a heavy drinking social atmosphere. And so, she also was easily able to hold her own in that evening's alcohol consumption.

About 02:00 AM, as last call was looming, the consensus of this party of four was, that they all had sufficient amount to drink. They all, accordingly, were in agreement that engaging in some sex would perhaps be the logical next step to take to finish off this day's adventures. However, every one of them was pragmatically disciplined enough to realize none of the party was in any shape or condition to drive a motor vehicle safely to any destination of assignation. And hailing a taxi was deemed to be too onerous a task to undertake. Luckily a reasonable solution was available to save the day, in that Vic Perkins' law office was next doors to the hotel. The office contained at least two comfortable leather couches that were suitable to engage in sex, and for that matter to sleep on.

When the four of them gained entrance into Perkins' office, Jim Fisher dropped his trousers, and plopped his ass on one of the couches. Ophelia Hartley promptly dropped herself on her knees in front of him between his thighs, to commence a fellatio on his cock. Likewise, Perkins seated himself on the other couch to be serviced by Natasha Starikovich in the same manner. The ladies were able to induce a full-service erection from their partners' cocks, but still, despite their valiant efforts the gentlemen were unable to cum. Thus, with their jaws aching severely from the exercise, Natasha and Ophelia had to give up the ghost.

The Aussie lawyers proved to be true gentlemen; in that they did not chastise their partners for the failure of sexual satisfaction of the oral sex activity. Instead, they instructed their partners to remove their dresses and panties, so that they could administer cunnilingus action on them. This proved to be a successful sexual exercise as both Natasha and Ophelia duly climaxed and squirted their female juices. The subsequent smell of their partners' sex, plus the visible joy of the orgasms exhibited by their partners, was sufficient reward and pleasure to satisfy the lawyers' sexual urges, given the condition of their inebriation.

They all passed out on the respective couches. They were awakened in the morning, as some employees of the law firm started filtering into the office to undertake some extra assignments. Although, the business hours of the law firm was confined from Monday to Friday, still the office was available on the weekends for work that could not be contained or fulfilled during the week. As a senior partner of the firm, Vic Perkins was able to diffuse the curiosity of the incoming employees in witnessing the presence of Natasha and Ophelia, in partial nudity. In leaving, the ladies extracted a promise for Jim and Vic to come to the final concert that evening and visit them in the dressing room.

Natasha and Ophelia, then were in essence forced to return to their hotel on foot, but as the distance was not particularly long the exercise was not overly burdensome. They obtained three plastic containers of coffee, one for Ingrid as they anticipated that she would be in their concert acquired hotel suite. That she arrived at the elevator at the same time as them was an unanticipated but happy coincidence. Ingrid was able to advise that Roland Montague, in delivering her to the hotel, had agreed to attend the evening's concert and drop in at the dressing room.

Considering that there were no matinee recital performances scheduled that day, the three musicians took advantage by fully resting. Accordingly, they were able to thoroughly recharge their batteries, and were absolutely prepared to produce the finest musical performances that they were capable of. Their choice of program was designed to produce an image of a dynamic output that would leave no doubt as to their importance of their presence in the current classical music world.

The Saturday night concert performances at the Sydney Opera House, turned out to become one of the most spectacular entertaining events ever witnessed at this famous theater. The program opened with a dynamic rendition of the cello concerto by Antonín Dvořák performed majestically by Ophelia Hartley. Music critics had to concede that Ophelia's performance surely surpassed that of Jacqueline du Pré, Yo Yo Ma, Mstislav Rostropovich, and amongst any others for that matter. Next up was Natasha Starikovich who performed Max Bruch's violin concerto.

This piece of music is one of the most popular of the classical music repertoire, and certainly that composer's most famous work. It has been recorded often by a plethora of violinists. Like most composers and for that matter any composer of any kind of music, Bruch was dismayed that this piece of music was the only one of his that received rave reviews. Just like Beethoven, who was not thrilled that his Moonlight Sonata was so popular whereas his thirty-four other piano sonatas did not get as much attention. In light of the fact that Bruch had composed two other violin concertos, he had opined, "Nothing compares to the laziness, stupidity and dullness of many German violinists. Every fortnight another one comes to me wanting to play the first concerto. I have now become rude; and have told them: 'I cannot listen to this concerto anymore. Did I perhaps write just this one? Go away and once and for all play the other concertos, which are just as good, if not better."

The serious music critics who were on hand for this concert, universally opined that had Bruch been actually privy to Natasha's performance, he would have been forced to conclude that he could not have ever composed a better piece of music than what Natasha produced on this occasion. Needless to say, the knowledgeable audience was collectively well aware that they were witnessing a truly historical classical music concert; the like of which was unlikely to be duplicated in their lifetime.

There was an intermission scheduled after Natasha's performance to allow time for the piano to be moved onto the stage for Ingrid's contribution to the evening's performance. The collective consensus in the audience was that they were being treated to a memorable unique concert. The acknowledgement that the audience was cognizant of the majesty of this concert was confirmed by the amount of flowers and bouquets of flowers tossed from the audience onto the stage. The stage crew was not prepared for this unexpected enthusiastic display at a time when there was more of the evening's entertainment remaining. As a result, the flowers remained strewn on the stage for the balance of the concert.

When it was Ingrid's turn, she had opted to play the piano concerto by Edvard Grieg, and she wowed them! Perhaps because Ingrid had Norwegian ancestry, the subconscious minds of her listeners formed the notion that they were hearing the purest form of music that the Norwegian composer had in mind when he penned the concerto. In any case when Ingrid was done, the applause was deafening. More flowers were tossed onto the stage as the audience could not contain their enthusiasm.

The audience remained standing as Natasha and Ophelia returned to the stage to perform Beethoven's Triple Concerto with Ingrid. And they didn't sit down when the music started, but instead remained standing for the entire almost forty minutes of playing time. They applauded in between the movements, a normal no-no for classical music etiquette. The audience reaction was continuously raucous despite the general smooth and gentle melodies contained in Beethoven's composition. Even a worse violation of etiquette occurred when the tempo picked up during the playing, and the audience responded with some more applause of approval.

When the music was finally played out, the applause and the cheering that ensued was out of this world. Veteran observers of the Sydney Opera House events affirmed that nothing like this had ever occurred. Whatever flowers were left were hurled onto the stage during the eight minutes of nonstop cheering. Although planned ahead of time, our ladies with huge smiles and seemingly spontaneously, took up their instruments, and for an encore launched into a delightful rendition of 'Waltzing Matilda', the auspicious bush ballad often described as Australian's unofficial national anthem. The audience joined in by singing the lyrics, assisted in their efforts by the scrolling of the words on the closed-circuit TV monitors. Everyone who left the Opera House that night were grateful that they had attended. The reviews of this concert could not have been any more superlative.

Our ladies were experiencing an adrenaline high as a result of the reaction to their performances. It is one thing for a musician to know one has turned in a superb performance, but to be recognized and appreciated for the same was the highest reward possible. Added to our ladies' serendipity, was the fact that all six gentlemen whom our ladies had entertained the previous three nights showed up in their dressing room. There was champagne available for celebration as everyone was in a happy mood.