Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha took it upon herself to advise each of the gentlemen that there would be a party at their hotel suite with plenty of food and drink available. They also had a limousine on hand to transport the party goers the short distance to the hotel, saving the trouble of a prolonged walk. When the gentlemen took their seats in the limousine, they noticed that in addition to our three ladies there were nine gentlemen in all who occupied the vehicle for the ride to the hotel. Our ladies had invited three male musicians of the orchestra to join them. Blake Lively, innocently asked if there would be more persons coming to the party, especially more women.

Natasha coyly replied, "No, this is the extent of our party. I can assure you, though, that the three of us, are women enough for all of you. I can guarantee that none of you will feel shortchanged or lack in female companionship."

When the gentlemen had arrived in the suite it soon became very apparent what kind of a party our ladies had in mind. Our ladies had with the assistance of the hotel management re-arranged the suite. There were three king size beds situated side by side to each other abutted against a wall. To remove any doubt of the party's main purpose, all three of our ladies strolled to the closet and immediately disrobed to become stark naked. Natasha quipped, "If any of you gentlemen are concerned about wrinkling your clothes, as you can see there are hangers and lots of room in this closet to accommodate all of you."

Then pointing out the food snacks and alcoholic drinks laid out on the coffee tables and on the counter of the room's bar, Natasha commented, "As you can see, if you become thirsty or hungry there's plenty."

Then Natasha climbed on to the center bed to sit upright resting on her knees and the back of her calves. Ingrid went on to the bed on Natasha's left and Ophelia to the bed on the right. They both assumed the same position as Natasha. Then Natasha announced, "As I said before we are women enough for all of you. We each have a pink hole, a stink hole and a big mouth. Each hole can take in a cock. So, to start this party off with a bang, I would like Dr Harry Campbell and the two lawyers to join me. Ingrid would love the company of Blake Lively, Lachlan James and Roland Montague. Ophelia will entertain the musicians of the Orchestra."

And thereupon, an all night orgy began. The initial MMMF group sex was the only one of its kind during the session. Thereafter the women either had a solo gentleman to service, and sometimes a pair, but not three at a time apart from the initial action. The women proved to be insatiable as they fucked virtually non-stop till 08:00 AM. Aside from taking time to sip on a glass of wine or to answer a call of nature, they were each continuously fucking. Almost immediately after their partner of the moment ejaculated, he was replaced by another or by two new partners.

As the last gentleman straggled out of the suite, Natasha summed it up by uttering, "That was a blast! I'll never forget Sydney."

Ingrid tried a jocular quip, "Sydney who? Was one of the fellows named Sydney? Which one was he? I didn't take down names."

Both of her companions ignored Ingrid's lame attempt at humor. Ophelia claimed, "I kept track. So, I can say with absolute certainty that I had each of the guy's cocks at least once in my twat, in my ass hole and in my mouth to account for at least twenty-seven fucks."

Natasha was skeptical, "How can you be so certain? Did you have an abacus?"

Ophelia replied, "At my age every act of intimacy is to be cherished. And so, I won't forget Sydney either, even though I'll probably walk funny for a week."

With the Australian concerts completed, Ophelia Hartley returned to her home in Toronto, and to take a restive vacation at her cottage in the Muskoka area in the province of Ontario, Canada. Natasha and Ingrid continued on their world tour, spending the first week of July in Beijing, China. During the second week of July, they were in Japan performing mostly in Tokyo. There was a sufficiently substantial interest in western classical music in those two Asian countries, so that their performances were enthusiastically received. Then for the next six weeks, the world tour went on a hiatus. This time period allowed for Natasha to travel to Tallinn, Estonia to conduct and oversee the sixteen days annual chamber music festival, she had set up with the full cooperation of the Estonian government.

The liaison person for the Estonian government in negotiating the logistics in initially establishing the event to occur annually, during the first half of August, had been Vivian Laaning, who was the Minister of Cultural Affairs at that time. Natasha soon discovered that not only was Vivian an American citizen in addition to being Estonian, but she also was a member of the Texas Love Ranch, just like her. Not only that, but just like Natasha, Vivian was the proud possessor of the coveted gold-plated body chain belt, signifying winning a sexual contest during a TLR orgy. Actually, Vivian had won three TLR belts being only one of two triple winners of the TLR belt. The only other triple winner was none other than Natasha's mother, the accomplished Vera Starikovich.

With such commonality between them, it became a habit for the two of them to attend a TLR orgy together, either before or after the festival, depending on the particular circumstances. In the latter cases they would invariably travel together from Tallinn directly to Dallas. In the current year, it was only feasible to attend before the festival, as Natasha's world tour was scheduled to resume the first weekend after the conclusion of the music festival. Natasha had been in touch with the Estonian Ambassador to confirm a mutual attendance for the TLR orgy scheduled for the last weekend in July.

Not only was the Ambassador eagerly looking forward to attending the TLR orgy, but she was going to bring along her twenty-three year old daughter Maia with her. The latter had just graduated from the University of Tartu, in Estonia, majoring in computer science. She had recently arrived in the United States to pursue a graduate degree program in computer science at the University of Illinois. Maia was also an American citizen having been born in Chicago, but had grown up in Estonia, as her mother moved to Estonia when she was only five months old.

For Natasha's part, she also was able to include a family member to come to the TLR orgy in the person of her mother, Vera. The latter had been heavily involved in her career, and in addition was busy raising two girls, a daughter and technically a granddaughter. The latter was Natasha's biological daughter, but the violinist left the care of her daughter to her mother. Consequently, Vera had not attended a TLR orgy for over two years. As Vera had no steady male fuck buddy, her only occasions for sex were two regular but infrequent lovers for girl-on-girl sex.

The Estonian Ambassador had a sister living in Chicago, who owned and operated a unique restaurant/night club called simply Erica's. This establishment proved be a chic draw for the trendsetters belonging to the upper crust society of Chicago. With Vivian and Maia planning to stay with this close relative for a visit, it made it convenient for the four of them to plan to depart for the TLR orgy in unison. In this background, Natasha implored Ingrid to join the party.

Ingrid had no compunction in accepting the invitation without any reservation. She had been intrigued by the TLR ever since she became aware of its existence during her bondage contest at der Höllenfeuer Verein. Although, with her decision to retain ownership of Siggy's Lair in Vienna, which would presumably contemplate future residence in Austria, still she would without a doubt spend a significant amount of time in the United States. Thus, to have the availability to participate in a swingers sex club would be most desirable to satisfy what she perceived as her peculiar sexual needs.

By arrangement, on the night before departure for the TLR orgy, Ingrid drove from Toledo to Erica's utilizing the GPS feature of her BMW roaster. The restaurant was a four-story edifice in downtown Chicago. The first story comprised of an upscale sports bar with multiple TV monitors broadcasting sporting events, which on that night presented both the Cubs and White Sox games. The second story contained the luxurious restaurant offering steaks, seafood, and other similar fare. The third story was like a theatre in the round where a smallish stage was in the center encircled by an audience sitting at tables situated on graduated levels of flooring. The fourth story had been gutted of its floor and luxury boxes had been installed adjacent along the walls providing extra seating to view the show below.

The entertainment usually consist of eclectic music from light classical, folk, ballads and romantic mood music. The purpose of the third-floor entertainment plus the luxury box seating was to complement a satisfactory meal from the restaurant, and thus desert and after dinner drinks were available. Erica's became known as the place for the perfect date for a gentleman to impress his lady friend.

For that evening, Natasha and Ingrid had agreed to entertain for about an hour, or so, after dinner as a special treat for those patrons of the third story theatre. As Ingrid arrived, she was escorted to the restaurant table by the extremely attractive manager, whom Ingrid later learned had a sister in the Navy, who was a member of the TLR. Ingrid was the last to arrive as already seated were Erica Koeninger, the owner, along with her husband Rod. Also included were Vera and Natasha along with the Estonian Ambassador, Vivian Laaning, and her daughter Maia. Rounding out the party was Jed Baxter, a business magnate, and the richest man in Chicago.

Jed was the escort for the Estonian Ambassador, and he was providing accommodation for her and her daughter for that night at his mansion in lieu of Erica's residence. He graciously extended the offer to Ingrid as well who accepted promptly. Natasha had previously alerted Ingrid of this possibility. She had indicated, that although she and her mother could have provided adequate accommodation, still Baxter in his mansion could offer a private bedroom and bathroom to herself which would be superior to a luxury hotel room.

Ingrid was mindful that Jed Baxter had been the escort for the Estonian Ambassador for the occasion of her and Natasha's White House recital, the previous January. And now, despite being very recently widowed, Jed Baxter was again significantly in the company of Vivian Laaning. Vivian had arrived from Washington a few days previously, and she and Maia had been staying with Erica, Vivian's sister. Not only that, but after the orgy Vivian and Maia were planning to fly to Madison, Wisconsin to visit for a few days with her brother and his family, who was operating the family dairy farm wherein she had grown up.

Putting two and two together, it was obvious to Ingrid that Mr Baxter was intending to bed the diplomat that evening as a natural consequence of their previous history, as she understood it. However, what was more remarkable to notice was the absolute frostiness between Vera Starikovich and Jed Baxter during the dinner. Apropos to polite social verbal intercourse, there were no insults or anger in any of the words exchanged between them; it was all polite proper conversation between them. Still, even the most indifferent witness, could not help, but come to the conclusion that Vera Starikovich truly hated the persona of Jed Baxter. In addition, it seemed like Jed Baxter's attitude towards her was annoyance, akin to how one is annoyed with mosquito bites and the like, when one finds oneself outdoors during summer.

From what Natasha had told her in Washington, Ingrid was not totally shocked by the interaction between those two. She noticed that Natasha was again wearing the same necklace she had worn at the recital, and again Jed Baxter gave no outward sign that he was aware of the significance of this item of jewelry. Notwithstanding such considerations, still Ingrid had the impression there had to be more hurt feelings involved to warrant such cold interaction. Hopefully she might subsequently gain more insight to satisfy her curiosity of this peculiar behavior.

The most intriguing person, though in the party, had to be Maia Laaning. She was a bone fide American citizen, having been born in the United States, actually in Chicago, of parents who were both American and who were born in the United States as well. Nevertheless, Maia considered herself an Estonian as she had grown up in Estonia since she was five months old. That notion was fortified by her heavy accent in speaking English. The primary foreign language taught in Estonian schools was Russian and the next language taught with almost equal emphasis` was English. Two of Maia's female friends were Russian with whom she conversed in that language. She was, thus, actually more proficient in Russian than in English. Still, she wasn't deficient in English since she spoke it per force in conversing with her American relatives during the times her mother and her came to visit.

Considering, that Vera, Natasha and Ingrid were each fluent in Russian, they naturally tested Maia's mastery of this Slavic language. From their conversations with Maia, it had to be conceded that Maia's grasp of the Russian language was stronger than either Vera and Ingrid and on par with Natasha who had been living periodically in Moscow for the past several years.

Curiously Maia's command of the English language was stronger than the average English only speaking persons. Certainly, her vocabulary was more extensive. The most important factor to account for that fact, aside from her formal education, was her mother. Vivian's primary language was English; not just formally but idiomatically as well. Before her mother had emigrated to Estonia, she had practiced law for about three years having earned her law degree from the University of Chicago. Therefore, whenever Maia was at an impasse between an Estonian word and the English equivalent, she had the luxury to consult with her mother for clarification.

One of the examples which Maia cited was the Estonian word 'lemmik' which literally means favorite. However, when an Estonian uses that word, he infers more than what the simple literal translation implies. There are lots of ways to express likability in Estonian, but when 'lemmik' only is said, the speaker implies that adjectives such as 'cherished' or 'treasured' are included in the word. Despite the abundance of words in the English vocabulary, there is no exact equivalent word that conveys the full meaning of 'lemmik' as articulated in Estonian. So, Maia learned that she would have to add such adjectives when speaking in English if she would wish to convey precisely when she would use that word in Estonian.

As her dinner companions exhibited blank stares, indicating lack of comprehension of her point of view, Maia suggested, "I think I have a good example to illustrate what I mean. Before attending the University of Tartu, during my teenage years, I played tennis seriously. I was competitive enough to play a few matches on the professional WTA tour. As a result, I became aware of this quote from Simona Halep, a world No. 1 player from Romania. In professional tennis, players are obligated after a match in important tournaments, win or lose, to make themselves available to answer questions from reporters. These press conferences are essentially conducted in English, notwithstanding that English is not the primary language of a lot of the competitors. It so happened in one year that Simona lost a late round match in the Australian Open, one of the grand slam events in tennis. In the ensuing press conference, replying to a request for her comments regarding the loss, Simona said, 'This match was a big shit for me.'

"Naturally all the English-speaking reporters, and for that matter English speaking tennis fans who became aware of this response, guffawed in laughter and ridiculed her for this response. They obviously did not take into account, that English was not the primary language for Simona, and she was probably articulating literally, what she would have said in Romanian. There is no doubt in my mind that had she been absolutely fluent in idiomatic English she would have most certainly uttered instead, something like, 'The outcome of this match sure was shitty for me'."

Aside from the point that everyone was impressed that Maia had played in a professional tennis match, with the exception of Rod Koeninger and Jed Baxter, who could speak only English, the others had to concede Maia's point. It also helped them understand that despite Maia's heavy accent, she had no trouble comprehending subtle nuances of any of her dinner companions might articulate in English. The dinner conversation then was in English with the exception that when Vivian and Maia spoke to each other, it was in Estonian.

In the first instance of that occurring, the Estonian Ambassador felt it incumbent to explain, "I trust, you will all forgive us, that when I'm talking with my daughter, it is in Estonian. I can assure you all, that we are not making any disparaging remarks concerning anyone at this table. It's just that as soon as Maia was old enough to talk, the language she first spoke was Estonian, and so it has been the exclusive language between us. Although, we could now converse between ourselves in English without any trouble or fear of misunderstanding, still it just seems awkward and artificial for us to do so. Mind you, if you catch me speaking Estonian with my sister, then perhaps you should be alarmed. While growing up, Erica and I did speak in English with each other, but we would revert to Estonian, if we did not wish to be overheard and/or understood. That comes in handy especially when I wish to comment on my brother-in-law."

Everyone naturally laughed whole heartily at Vivian's riposte. Rod Koeninger's laughter was the most boisterous of all. He quipped, "Oh yes! I'm truly alarmed now, Vivian. It seems like whenever you do visit us, the only conversation I hear between you and my wife is in Estonian!"

That last remark by Rod Koeninger prompted further good nature laughter amongst the diners. Accordingly, the atmosphere was very convivial throughout the dinner, with the exception of the negative interaction between Vera Starikovich and Jed Baxter. When the dinner was over, the party repaired to their reserved luxury box on the fourth floor of the theatre of the round. They were treated to a helping of desert and after dinner drinks while enjoying the scheduled entertainment for the evening. As Ingrid and Natasha had agreed to perform, although not listed in the actual program listing, they nonchalantly awaited in the wings for their turn to entertain the audience.

The actual announced entertainment performer was a local (i.e. from Chicago) stand-up comedian, who proved to be a truly enjoyable entertainer with the potential of making it big on the national stage. His comedic shtick for that evening was that he was living with a woman and their mutual child. Although he was thoroughly enamored of her, she appeared not to be as smitten of him. This was evidenced by how they introduced each other to others. He would suggest that she was the quintessential woman of his desires, and the gorgeous mother of his child. She on the other hand, would simply introduce him as her roommate.

When the comedian had finished his routine, he introduced our heroines by announcing, "Thank you so very much for your wonderful reception; I cannot be more grateful. But you are now in for a very special treat tonight at Erica's. You will be thanking your lucky stars that you opted to come here tonight. And not just because I told you some jokes; (some chuckles accompanied that remark). The next performers, one of whom is Natasha Starikovich, who without a doubt is America's finest violin virtuoso, and a native of Chicago to boot. The other performer is Ingrid Losnedahl probably America's finest pianist, and a native of Toledo Ohio. If you have been living under a rock since the start of this year, I should inform you that our beloved President (some snickers of laughter greeted that pronouncement from those in the audience who preferred the other political party) had scheduled them for a special recital at the White House this past January. That recital was broadcast on PBS garnering the highest rating for any PBS show ever for that time period.